Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? (5087 Views)

Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? / He Says He Wants Me But He Never Keeps In Touch. help! / You Love Her, But She Has A Boyfriend! What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by andymofia(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2013
Unfortunately am not married yet, a married friend brought this issue to me and I can't solve it for him. His wife still keeps in touch with her EX. They chat on whatsapp, and he said when he (the EX) calls, his wife stylishly walks into the room to take the call and her body language changes immediately. This is a newly married couple. He said he had told the wife to stop all forms of communication with the EX as he is not comfortable with the relationship which she promised to do, but he knows they are still in touch.

Please advice
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Damojo: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2013
Keep in touch with your ex-girlfriend too and make sure it's the one that's sexier and prettier than her. Women can't handle that!

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2013
this is plain very shameful...

he should have ensured they stopped communicating before marrying her... one told me she will cut off from every man but keep only one before we marry...

women are too wired differently..
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2013
Damojo: Keep in touch with your ex-girlfriend too and make sure it's the one that's sexier and prettier than her. Women can't handle that!

this is a bad idea yet the best, because its only jealousy that can restore her to sensibility...
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Organize a threes0me undecided
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by demelza: 9:27am On Sep 10, 2013
Is he a man at all?
How can his wife walk out of a room he's in to answer her ex call with the noticeable changes in body language and he just sits there and mope?
Before he does anything drastic, tell him to grow some cojones (preferably the size of a horse's own) because its obvious his wife wears the pant in that house.
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by jude33084(m): 11:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Is this for real? undecided
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Popowaa: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2013
spongeback: Organize a threes0me undecided
grin
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 10, 2013
its her decision,nt hes. Talk to her as a frnd. Not as amebo!
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2013
In this case, possessing a good gun might be ok.

1 Like

Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
jude33084: Is this for real? undecided

girls are very daring... if you havent met those types, you still starting..
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Templa(m): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
change her line and get her pregnant
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by UyiIredia(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
This is harsh but, let him threaten her with divorce if she continues that way, and actually attempt to carry it out, that might bring the wife to her senses.
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by Enegod(m): 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
actions speak louder than words.. op, its time for your friend to take action!!!
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by ARareGem(f): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Uyi Iredia: This is harsh but, let him threaten her with divorce if she continues that way, and actually attempt to carry it out, that might bring the wife to her senses.

It's too early in the marriage for threatening to divorce, don't you think so? But that guy needs to grow some.... Isn't he supposed to be the man of the house?? Maybe his wife wants him to man up.
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by ARareGem(f): 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Templa: change her line and get her pregnant
grin grin
Re: If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? by PastorAji(m): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
andymofia: Unfortunately am not married yet, a married friend brought this issue to me and I can't solve it for him. His wife still keeps in touch with her EX. They chat on whatsapp, and he said when he (the EX) calls, his wife stylishly walks into the room to take the call and her body language changes immediately. This is a newly married couple. He said he had told the wife to stop all forms of communication with the EX as he is not comfortable with the relationship which she promised to do, but he knows they are still in touch.

Please advice

This is happening oº°˚˚°ºoo. God av mercy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Funny Behavior After 5ex / Differences Between Men And Women (13 Photos) / 7 Key Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.