Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? (16008 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone / She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by brownlord: 2:59pm On Jan 22, 2013
Lol, which one be first date, who get tht kind time to go sitdown wit girl for restaurant look tv, then talk wetin dem no ask, omon let go to bar, drink up, club, abeg which hotel dey around here?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Tolexander: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
money-hungry :

r u a learner?
ya! Would you mind teaching me? But the prob is that am shy.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Sijo01(f): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2013
xynerise:
Buy recharge card for her grin

Can we go on a date? wink

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Legalplayerz: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
Dinner, Movie and get her back home. And send her a text later about a 2nd date. smiley
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by JahMan1: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
what is a date pls?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by xynerise: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

it depends on you. Will your dad allow you? grin
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by brownlord: 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: Well usually on the first date it's the guy that chooses wat to do but perhaps going out to dinner where can talk and get to know him properly.

After that, what nxt?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2013
It depends on the girl herself, and where I met her........

If I see that she is a potential gf, then taking her for dinner is what I usually opt for..

If she is one of 'dem' girls, I tell her to come my house, tell her say we go order takeaway,,,,lol... grin grin

The reason you treat each girls differently is simple...... A perfect, genuine, responsible and decent girl deserved to be treated nicely, and sees a nice gesture from a guy as something to appreciate and treasure...

A bad, loud, rude, money hungry, and rough girl on the hand shouldn't be treated nicely.... She is the type that mistakes a good gesture for a man's weakness.....

So how I spend my first date depends on the girl..

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2013
babysnogls:
Hmm.. Clowns are funny and nice. Where did u spring from?
LMAO !
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

hehehe ! typical example of 9ja womEn

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by tintingz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Playing...
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Sijo01(f): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2013
xynerise:

I will snick out through the back door.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Sijo01(f): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
maxwello.yg:
hehehe ! typical example of 9ja womEn

who b dis one? angry angry

@xynerise, you know him?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by xynerise: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

I will snick out through the back door.
ok. Na bar beach we go go o grin
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by xynerise: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sijo01:

who b dis one? angry angry

@xynerise, you know him?
Ehn...Na d new antelope wey I buy undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
Drinking, sêx
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by timpaker(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
I love giving her Alomo or Smirnoff till she know off.... grin grin grin

or I use my Juju

#JustForBackup cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by mrscolite(f): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
Having sex on d first date is always my #1 priority angry

Ashewo kobo kobo
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by JoeMosco(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: so basically you love whores. lol different strokes for different folks wink
what is the diff btw intimacy on a first date and subsequent dates..... Hope u are not a pretender
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Eneze1(f): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2013
stevebond007: 2 eat @a restaurant nd watch movies in my apartment.

y movies in ur apartment, r u sure it's only movie u guys are going to watch? undecided
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Sijo01(f): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
xynerise:
ok. Na bar beach we go go o grin

that's good....when? and don't forget my recharge card o cheesy

xynerise:
Ehn...Na d new antelope wey I buy undecided

oya, make you cage am, abeg.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by pastie(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by pweeryambre: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
I like to make a lot of eye contact if I see he is a gentleman, sipping on my drink in such a way dat will make him wana kiss me while smiling innocently, so dat by the time we plan a second date he must have had several wet dreams and looking so forward to seeing me again...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by 80million1: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2013
*speechless*

I PRAY!
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by mabebe1(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2013
xynerise:
grin oh jeez, wat was dat*
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by brownlord: 3:48pm On Jan 22, 2013
Eneze1:

y movies in ur apartment, r u sure it's only movie u guys are going to watch? undecided

One thing go lead to another na, or r u a learner?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by brownlord: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2013
pweeryambre: I like to make a lot of eye contact if I see he is a gentleman, sipping on my drink in such a way dat will make him wana kiss me while smiling innocently, so dat by the time we plan a second date he must have had several wet dreams and looking so forward to seeing me again...

hmmmmm, can we go on this date, been long i last had wet dream plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by ifihearam: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
totalbaby: Well usually on the first date it's the guy that chooses wat to do but perhaps going out to dinner where can talk and get to know him properly.

Must you eat on the first datehungry lioness

Why not go to gardens or libraries?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

Baba are u for real
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by oloworulz(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
To Bleep her.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by brownlord: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2013
ifihearam:

Must you eat on the first datehungry lioness

Why not go to gardens or libraries?

I pray o, 9ja girls, they even it and ask for take away, i took a girl out 2nd of Jan. several yrs ago, u cant imagine, the idiot even had the gods to go home with a pack of fried rice, just a day after new yr
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by jhydebaba(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
S3x, s3x and more s3x.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / How To Gain Weight Easily / Is Being Fat Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.