Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? (16010 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This? / Things I Like Doing When Am Alone / She Has Been Unfaithful 2 Her Husband Before, She Feels Like Doing It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Shadydamsel(f): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
stevebond007: 2 eat @a restaurant nd watch movies in my apartment.
I guess ur apartment is a cinema
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by freshmax22(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
(quote author=Nasri100]Na wa oo see question? Straight to fck***ing jare...cheesy[/quote] shocked
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by toygod2: 5:07am On Jan 24, 2013
lol
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Crazybabe(f): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2013
Cinema,bowling nd mayb dinner later on, but not really a fan with dinner .
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Cabsso(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2013
[quote author=Nasri100]Na wa oo see question? Straight to fck***ing jare...:DD
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Cabsso(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2013
Soak garri 4her 2drink den enter d place. Gbam!
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by dorggito1(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2013
on a first date,na as e dey hot oo depends on d babe packaging sha
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by smartg(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2013
On the first date most guys have one common thing in mind, but i will not tell you what it is.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by ControG(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2013
Get to Know her better. "are u a learner?.my priority on ist date is to get intimate
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by moneyhungry(m): 5:06am On Jan 25, 2013
ifihearam:

Must you eat on the first datehungry lioness

Why not go to gardens or libraries?
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by dejijohns(m): 6:55am On Jan 25, 2013
stevebond007: 2 eat @a restaurant nd watch movies in my apartment.
and
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 25, 2013
my list is endless
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
xynerise:
Buy recharge card for her grin
nice idea if she calls you with it buy anoda. If she doesn't plot a revenge by setting up a real date and yanshing her on dat first date. grin
xynerise:
Buy recharge card for her grin
nice idea if she calls you with it buy anoda. If she doesn't plot a revenge by setting up a real date and yanshing her on dat first date.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by totalbaby(f): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
undecided
sossesam: nice idea if she calls you with it buy anoda. If she doesn't plot a revenge by setting up a real date and yanshing her on dat first date. grin nice idea if she calls you with it buy anoda. If she doesn't plot a revenge by setting up a real date and yanshing her on dat first date.
Re: What Do You Like Doing On A First Date? by meetmeonline: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2015
smartg:
On the first date most guys have one common thing in mind, but i will not tell you what it is.
No talk oh, girls have it in mind even more but only pretend they don't....A guy will not mind waiting for six months before xx (if he loves her) in a relationship but a girl will get so quietly worried and begin to take your picture to prayer houses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / My Girl's Right Labia Minoria Is Longer Than The Left One. Help!! / How To Gain Weight Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.