Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! (25162 Views)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by egat: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2013
Away with all these (100 TIPS/SECRETS)to attracting a woman,they don't work because of the unpredictability of Humans. That it works for you does not necessarily means a must blueprint for others. cut the crab bro!!
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tomakint: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
blink182: How many of these points will you remember while sitting in front of a girl. Just strut your stuff. You can't read everything from a book especially when it comes to a topic like this.
Stop blinking Mr blink, the tips are not meant to be crammed just read them and understand and apply the rules whatever happens to your table manners; where do you place your fork? I am sure you still remember its on your left hand and ur knife on your right undecided just read and learn!
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by sage2(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
I'm not forcing anything down anyone's throat cos it's my personal opinion. I'm speak for myself and not for anyone else.

Kai! Me too I am sipeak po my selph pa. Kai! Apam I sabi am po engilis wellu wellu.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by kabaka1: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2013
samm_miey: All these tips without money in d pocket is?

Na like pouring water on stone and expecting a plant 2 grow from it cool shocked grin cheesy
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by eeewise(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2013
@op Young man go and make money ,before u start writing rubbish here...make money and women follow u GBAM!
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Kassidy90(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
In my own opinion instead of running after chicken, why not look for what chicken would run after.
In this case instead of running after girls or try to impress them why not look for what girls runs after..... I mean
Money
Kudi
Ego
Owo
Though not all
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
no hide ur identity nii?? ur girlfriend neva call u tell u say she dey ur gate?? n u wear one dirty boxer wif ur shape like TADPOLE..u no go wear trouser
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tomakint: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
eeewise: @op Young man go and make money ,before u start writing rubbish here...make money and women follow u GBAM!
Son, why not shave the hairs in your brains, so that you can think rationally! Must you insult undecided
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by EmmyDe25(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
I tink i did d number 12 on d first date a few days ago... She got me high. I hope i didnt mess up?
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tomakint: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2013
DonHummer: nawa oo...see rules..i rada remain single...when i don hamma, i will be the one giving them rules on..10 ways to get my attention...
Really? Money can't buy you LOVE! Don't you forget that cool
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Geniustic(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2013
Kingscee: Stup1d and nonsense. Who get time for this trash? Abeg give us tips on how to make money not woman. H.I.V AIDS dey for town. Getting rich mood in my mind. F**K YOU AND YOUR 15 TIPS.
guy easy na
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by kalufelix(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
mtcheew...#

woman dis woman dat
love asikwa love asighi
owu ihe anyi biara na afo ohuru a?
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by nwachineke00: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
tomakint:

My guy all that your points na "Cave men mentality" making women feel on top of the world is not all about money, ladies love attention and affection more than the money most of you guys whine about...is that not true LADIES? grin

Help me tell the "anuofia".... na serious cave man... "nna yi"
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
6. Get intimate with her. Women are turned on by men who are not afraid to take a conversation to a personal, intimate level.

*winks*

Dirty-talking that makes sense, not dirty talking that makes you wonder if he grew up amongst hyenas.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
Because poverty is a widespread phenomenon in nigeria almost all nigerian guys have the false notion that the only thing a woman desires from a man is money. Very wrong, because in nigeria women tend to demand for money from their male partners as a result of their poor background's does not mean only money can win you a woman. So please guys stop saying give her money and she will fall for you its wrong, try it with a foreign woman and she will kick you out with your poor romance skill and your fat pocket.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Afam4eva(m): 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2013
I wish ladies on here could confirm some of these things. Are they a true representation of you as a lady?
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2013
Just flash ya cash and get some ar5e.. works every time no long talk, they know whats up except when they are looking to get hitched
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by FiftyFifty(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2013
Impossible to know where u ar with women. Whatever u do is wrong. One day they call u satyr, the next day a strong man. They, & they alone understand themselves.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Bikkeson(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2013
All dis are nt 4 nigerian gals of nwadaez....bring d moni make dem chop first undecidedAll dis are nt 4 nigerian gals of nwadaez....bring d moni make dem chop first
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2013
There is no need getting tips on how to talk to a woman and get their attention when you're the one that will lose in all ramifications.

You will lose your hard earned money, you will lose your spermatozoa, you will lose your energy, you will lose your immune system and if care is not taken, you will end up losing your heart to heartbreak.

Don't expect to wake up in Abraham's bosson when you slept in Delilar's laps.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Bigboy100: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2013
HARDDON:

This isnt about my airs and circle.

rather, it's about men and their eternal women-attention-seeking( yuck!) who should seek who's attention?
the last time i checked,in the world over, women are more in number than men! go figure

for you brothers out there, here is the secret drill:

Women are like money. the more you chase and constantly seek their attention,

the Farther and harder they get! live your life sendless and watch the miracle
True word player ! You got bad game man . Show disinterest and they will wanna get your attention, however be a man of style and skills too.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by webizone(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2013
I TIRE FOR ALL THESE TIPS!
Mumu Op, why do these girls marry older or successful guys?
U wan tell me say u no know? Na becos they now have buying power.
It so HARD to find a girl who loves u n want to spend her life wit u for being sincere.
Trust me on this one, am talking from experiences myself, my friends and so many guys out there have gone through.
If only I could channel away the passion in my heart. ARGH!
Fukkk u OP!!!

1 Like

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by webizone(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2013
Ya know the feeling when u want to love and be loved back so much. U try n try, no cheating, no bad game, just plain truth. While it neva works out, u may tend to get desperate, still, nothing. U know, love becomes tasteless. I don't wanna date a prostitute nor marry a child, but if u ask why many men do these, u now know why.
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Rimbaldi: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2013
eeewise: @op Young man go and make money ,before u start writing rubbish here...make money and women follow u GBAM!

What happens when you are not rich yet? Snub women? Poke a tree? Or simply castrate yourself and join a monastery? Slow retarded thinking. Step Up your game man! Women adore the chase as long as you got game.
Funny thing is guys like to stroke their egos every now and then by bragging. Money works, yes but not always. A lot of times ladies just need someone to appeal to their sensitivity u know. They wanna have loads of fun and I dont just mean poking, but the whole nine. Most of y'all screaming money things just use the money to attract them and then you turn to ATM machines. When she is done, she leaves your sorry a-s-s cos theres nothing worthwhile to stay for, not even the poking(a lot dnt actually have bragging rights). If she doesnt leave yet, there's the real mr johnson somewhere feeding fat off your investment. Tough luck bro!
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by toygod2: 1:32am On Jan 23, 2013
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 3:46am On Jan 23, 2013
@ blessing
My sister in d Lord I hail u,but dis ur note too long na
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by kfree: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2013
Wen I mak my moni e go b opposite..blee me
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by ifeteminikan: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2013
"A vehicle was stolen lastweek Thursday night around 9pm in alapere ketu area of lagos, A Silver coloured Toyota Corolla with Registration number LSR473AZ, Anybody with information should please contact the nearest police station or 08059296234/08083309374
CHASIS NUM IS 1NXBR32E43Z031513/ 2003 MODEL"

pixs here https://www.nairaland.com/1165902/stolen-vehicle-ketu-alapere-toyota
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by HARDDON: 11:59am On Jan 23, 2013
Bigboy 100%:
True word player ! You got bad game man . Show disinterest and they will wanna get your attention, however be a man of style and skills too.

just the way iriz, very few dig this.

style = swag, being so c0rk sure of yourself and being confortable in your skin....aura

skill = brings the dough, through skills, you get all you ever dreamt of and live out your dreams.

this is a cream to the first point. wonder why the voice of the poor is never heard in gatherings?

its a good thing so few guys out there get it, so ppl like us can have more than we can handle! grin grin
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2013
nwachineke00:

Help me tell the "anuofia".... na serious cave man... "nna yi"

PSSST. MAKE WE HEAR WORD. IVE SEEN UR TYPE MANY TIMES. BELIEVE ME TOOTS 1 WEEKEND WITH ME AND U'LL BE SPREADING LIKE MARGARINE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tomakint: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Babzilla:

PSSST. MAKE WE HEAR WORD. IVE SEEN UR TYPE MANY TIMES. BELIEVE ME TOOTS 1 WEEKEND WITH ME AND U'LL BE SPREADING LIKE MARGARINE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
You can now see the reason why ladies call your type of man "Cave Man"! Infact, let me decorate you with "Captain Cave Man" cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.