Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! (25161 Views)

Why Do Guys Like Getting Their Ears Kissed? / SHOCKER!! See How Abuja Girls Are Getting Their Virginity Back / 15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2013
tomakint:
You can now see the reason why ladies call your type of man "Cave Man"! Infact, let me decorate you with "Captain Cave Man" cool

[YAAAAAWWWWWNNNN] SURE BEATS BEING A WIMP
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by nwachineke00: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Babzilla:

PSSST. MAKE WE HEAR WORD. IVE SEEN UR TYPE MANY TIMES. BELIEVE ME TOOTS 1 WEEKEND WITH ME AND U'LL BE SPREADING LIKE MARGARINE kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

with all ur braggs, I'm sure u nor fit "do" sef
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tomakint: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
nwachineke00:

Godzilla, ooops lipsrsealed Babzilla, are you going to allow this challenge to go like that? tongue
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
tomakint:
Godzilla, ooops lipsrsealed Babzilla, are you going to allow this challenge to go like that? tongue

WETIN U WANT MAKE I DO? MAKE I 4CE AM BECAUSE I WANT PROVE POINT?

nwachineke00:

NA U SABI I WILL NOT GIVE U THAT PLEASURE wink
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tomakint: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2013
Babzilla:

Haba Godzilla you fall my hand oooo shocked, how woman go challenge you like that, and the next thing, 'scram'? Never you underestimate the power of LOVE! cheesy
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by nwachineke00: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
Lagos_Boi: Every lady likes a sucessful man, get money first and ladies will follow, na u go dey choose which one to sample !

U will be sooooo disappointed. Na fake chics or prostitutes go follow u
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by nwachineke00: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Babzilla:

Lol... see u! If you're in Lag, make we prove that my point wrong o! grin
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by tomakint: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
nwachineke00:

Lol... see u! If you're in Lag, make we prove that my point wrong o! grin
Chei, how I wish I am babzilla cheesy see another challenge here going unchallenged cheesy nwachineke00 you are sweet wink
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
samm_miey: All these tips without money in d pocket is?
without money it's a failure
Re: Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! by ballyjzworld(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
binger:
Good one,but some points are contradictory, e.g numbers 12 & 13.By my standards,there is no better way to delve into 'intimate talks' than by complimenting her looks,body carriage or gait. #candidme.

You said my mind.. Believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.