Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Five Things Every Marriage Needs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Every Marriage Needs (804 Views)

'every Marriage Needs A 50-year Plan' By Dr. Myles Munroe / Five Things That Get The Opposite Sex Attracted To You / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things Every Marriage Needs by Emusan(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2013
So where did I go wrong? How could I wind up in such despair? My derailment occurred because I was looking for happiness, not joy. There is a major difference between happiness and joy. Happiness in life is transitory, dependent on circumstances. Joy continues regardless of trials. That's especially true in marriage. When a couple discovers joy, they are free to enjoy marriage the way it was designed by God. And they are able to endure all that life throws at them.

These are five things every individual (not just married people) needs in life, but we tend to look for them in all the wrong places. But when we have these five things, we are able daily to experience indescribable joy.

First, I Needed an Energy Source to Recharge My Spiritual and Emotional Batteries

Second, I Needed Someone to Whom I Could Pour Out My Heart and Talk to About Anything at Any Time

Third, I Needed to Understand My Emotions, For They Were Warning Lights Telling Me I Was in Trouble

Fourth, I Needed to Know That There Is Meaning in the Trials We Endure
The Bible makes a promise—though it is one we don't really want to claim—that we all will endure trials. Trials are an inevitable part of life. But you may not totally unprepared for this trauma.

Fifth, I Needed to Have a Shared Mission with My Wife/Husband That Was Beyond Us, One That We Could Strive for Together.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Marriage Needs by greedie1(f): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2013
good
Re: Five Things Every Marriage Needs by Mynd44: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2013
**yawns**
Re: Five Things Every Marriage Needs by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2013
You forgot to mention money because money spices up life.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Every Marriage Needs by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2013
OP, all The ones is u just mentioned is one, there are many more left, and like someone mentioned money. Money is very important, cos its somehow a prerequisite.

But personally, the only thing anybody need in their marriage is GOD, cos he alone provides everythin and anythin u need.

3 Likes

Re: Five Things Every Marriage Needs by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 23, 2013
Nice piece OP. Those points are what a marriage needs to survive. Money is what a marriage wants in order to survive.
Re: Five Things Every Marriage Needs by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
binger: Nice piece OP. Those points are what a marriage needs to survive. Money is what a marriage wants in order to survive.
You go fear economics na
Re: Five Things Every Marriage Needs by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
You go fear economics na
lol...utility at given period of time.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Connect / Must Do's Before You Say I Do / 7 Reasons Why I Am Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.