Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos (12876 Views)

Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl / Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2013
playah P: May justice be done!!
But that guy get akpor brother ooh..
I wouldn't expose my bro even if he killed 1million pple... We'd deal with it the family way..
one day that your brother would kill you ode
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Kassidy90(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2013
May almighty allah give Ayuba's family the fortitude to bear the loss, but wait why some are blaming govt self, am very sure sooner pple will start blaming govt for their low sperm count
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by fxskye: 11:18am On Jan 24, 2013
[quote
author=adaybayor]Send the bastar.d to the hangman jor!!!

But come to think of it, many of you people are just hypocrites.

If the murderer had been ayuba or some other muslim names or just even a
mallam, many of you will be telling us how his religion or ethnicity
made him do it. But, all you have to say now is people are bad as if
hausas aint people...talk of double standard.[/quote]

Well said.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by jorafa(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2013
Na wao! Wonda shal neva end. Bt his broda is a bastard. He shuld't av expose him
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by sahyd1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2013
They should av aluusinated him immediately b4 d police intervention! Aaaaah! Poor boy! "Nkan nbe o"strange but true.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
jorafa: Na wao! Wonda shal neva end. Bt his broda is a bastard. He shuld't av expose him
hmmmmmn! Anoda muderer
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Darchangel(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2013
I wouldn't expose my bro even if he killed 1million pple... We'd deal with it the family way..
Don't worry by the time you'll be strangled, the murderer's brother will keep his lips sealed. Ignorant child angry
Don't worry by the time you'll be strangled, the murderer's brother will keep his lips sealed. Ignorant child
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by musa400: 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] tongue wicked word
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by playahP(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
I still maintain my stand.... Even if my brother kills a million people, I wouldn't sell him out... If he's arrested, I will bail him out!!....

Moral of story!
Parents should be careful with their kids.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2013
playah P: I still maintain my stand.... Even if my brother kills a million people, I wouldn't sell him out... If he's arrested, I will bail him out!!....

Moral of story!
Parents should be careful with their kids.

And you forget that the killer brother may also kill you ,your parents or your child.The same exact way the devil whispered to him to strangle the kid is the same way he will whisper to him to kill his family member.
See reasoning
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
God,please keep us away from evil strangers,neighbours and the ones we don't know...that idiot that said they would solve the issue in a family way..just shut ur rotten hole if you don't know what to say,bleeped up idiot..
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by IncomeTutor: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Can people be so wicked? Oh my God, the
devil has no hiding place anymore!
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Davidogar(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
sentance 2 death by hunging.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
pDude: Is it me or can anyone else observe that the evil in Nigeria is deepening cry

My brother, I have noticed it too, or perhaps it has always been there, but is no longer hidden due to the advent of technology, especially the internet.

Statistics will show you that children are more often abused by adults around them, especially those that are close to them, so mothers please be vigilant.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by chronique(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2013

They need to flush pple like you out of the community. If only you know how far this case went before it got out. The suspect framed the younger brother of our tenant and the boy's sister n brother were picked up n detained in SARS for four days. By the time the boy(who was framed) came back to lagos,He reported to SARS,was detained & tortured. A SARS team,heavily armed stormed our house cos the boy had given his sister's(our tenant) address. The whole scene was embarrassing & got the whole street wondering what was happening. The SARS guys told us the boy kidnapped a young child & we didnt find it funny. We didnt try to defend him and immediately,started working on ejecting them from the house cos of the criminal nature of the offence. Although,they've not been very wonderful tenants in the first place.... To cut a long story,this other guy would have died for a crime he knew nothing about as he was thoroughly tortured. And here you are,telling us how you'd not expose your brother. Shows how inhuman you are.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by fxskye: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2013
[quote
author=playah P]I still maintain my stand.... Even if my brother kills a
million people, I wouldn't sell him out... If he's arrested, I will
bail him out!!....

Moral of story!
Parents should be careful with their kids.[/quote]

U should be reminded in a tight secured prison by now.
Now, u'v confirmed dt u'r a murder.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Dina88(f): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
sadam really tired of d killing of kids.culd it be true,dat u neva had any intention of killing him,then wat kind of spirit paraded his hrt?na wa o.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by CGKing(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2013
Put his freaking picture up here. Let us imagine strangling him.

Men... Am changing o. Nigeria is vexing my righteous soul.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by tomzman: 12:52am On Jan 25, 2013
The devil always takes the blame. I pray he is sent to that same devil for more punishment. I commend his elder brother though.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Candybob(m): 2:42am On Jan 25, 2013
Mehn guys turning into monsters and beast. If they dont strangle children, they kidnap or they molest them!
One violent story after another!

But truely, if it was your brother would u have gone to the police?
The elder bro was right though, because today its his neighbour's son, the next day it would be his wife or child been macheted, soaked in fuel or been set ablaze or wateva evil machinations his deranged brother chooses to enact!
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by Candybob(m): 2:54am On Jan 25, 2013
kmcutez:

My brother, I have noticed it too, or perhaps it has always been there, but is no longer hidden due to the advent of technology, especially the internet.

Statistics will show you that children are more often abused by adults around them, especially those that are close to them, so mothers please be vigilant.

it is not an issue of mothers oo..this is for everybody! If u see any body playing suspiciously with your nieces, nephews, small cousins, neighbours children, colleague kids, even strangers kids sef! Pls make it your business, you may just be saving that small soul and other innocent people from grave danger.
Re: Man Strangles 7-year-old Boy To Death In Lagos by playahP(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2013
fxskye:

U should be reminded in a tight secured prison by now.
Now, u'v confirmed dt u'r a murder.

You're a murderer....... U just murdered english!!....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Protest Death Of Four People In Taraba (photos) / NDLEA Storms Edo Forests, Razes 317 Tons Cannabis Warehouses, Seizes Fake Dollar / "Obanikoro Joined APC, His Trial With The EFCC Suddenly Developed Malaria" - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.