Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! (38508 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by fuckerholic(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
italo:
@ Pictures.

The Catholic Church doesn't like the way CAN is being run and has suspended their activities with CAN. They are not being confrontational, they simply don't want to be a part of it at the national level for now.

What is your problem with that?

If you think CAN is okay the way it is, then why don't you ignore their decision and carry on with the other thousands of "churches" that are part of it?

The fact is that catholic church always want s to be at the helm of affairs in any christian issue and now that they are not holding sway they are not happy..I tell you if catholic church are the leaders of can today nomatter what they will never pull out..just like the way peter obi of anambra state was so biased against other denominations to the extent of leaving every govt offices and ministries to their control did they ever complain or even call him to order..nonsense..let them go nobody is even complaining.
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by fuckerholic(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
devour129:
I AM A CATHOLIC YES I AM,AM PROUD TO BE A CATHOLIC.............................dancing azonto waiting for Anglicans to come tru(was born an Anglican but married into catholic)tired of all these get rich quick pple

You are lying..you don't have any anglican tendency in you.so just shut up
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by fuckerholic(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
don't mind them,I don't know why some people here always like to bring sentiment into their arguements,the catholic church as far as this issue is concerned has taken the right decision,take it or leave CAN under Orisa je efo has been politicised and that is very very baaaaaaad.

Yes but catholic and their born to rule mentality tire me..they are the same with moslems
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by fuckerholic(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
nagoma:
I have always had the confidence that the true chistians will raise their hands and voices in the end. The present CAN is the religious wing of the PDP as indicated by the catholic church. The Anglicans should not delay. They can't live with untruth.

Anglicans are not born to rule,creedal,doctrinal and bigots like roman catholics..so don't campaign for seconders rather go alone..we aint missing you people.
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by italo: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
fuckerholic:

The fact is that catholic church always want s to be at the helm of affairs in any christian issue and now that they are not holding sway they are not happy..I tell you if catholic church are the leaders of can today nomatter what they will never pull out..just like the way peter obi of anambra state was so biased against other denominations to the extent of leaving every govt offices and ministries to their control did they ever complain or even call him to order..nonsense..let them go nobody is even complaining.
"Catholic is this"..."Catholic is that."

Is it a crime or sin to suspend activities with CAN?
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by fuckerholic(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
italo:
"Catholic is this"..."Catholic is that."

Is it a crime or sin to suspend activities with CAN?

Yes it is !
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by Anas09: 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Its a long time coming. Catholicism is a religion on its own with their diety or dieties. They shd stand seperate. They r not christians in the first place.
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by italo: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
fuckerholic:

Yes it is !

I see. I thought I was talking to a person.

Didn't know it was a computer virus.
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by fuckerholic(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
italo:

I see. I thought I was talking to a person.

Didn't know it was a computer virus.
And you just quoted the virus abi ? Olodo
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by dsavant(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2015
No one has ever and no one will ever influence the most unified family( catholic church). Critics oya start your job. One good thing about ur work is tthat it makes us stronger and more unified.
Re: Catholic Church Pulls Out Of CAN! by xest(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
pictures:
Oritsejafor was given a jet to make his work easier at his level ,I don't
know the main reason why these people are pulling out of CAN. Nobody has showed
evidence that the jet was solely bought by the govt. Oritsejafor
has single handedly lambasted Boko Haram without fear and risking his life ,he
should be highly commended for standing for Northern christians.
Okay , they want him to carry placard and be condemning govt all the time like
Bakare. Show me the difference between now and all past govts. None.
Now that it is south's turn to rule Nigeria, they are pulling out of CAN.
If there are issues with Oritsejafor's style of leadership ,
there are proper avenue of dialogue within the ministers in CAN to settle their grievances.
Private Jet to mk which work easier?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning! / DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman / Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.