Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers - Car Talk (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers (160006 Views)

Strict Information For All Car Users And Technicians / Loading.kwi File Needed For Toyota / Engine Oil For Toyota Camry Big-Daddy (2003 XLE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Ken4agent(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2018
Bizzyliss:
remove ur atf dipstick, clean the oil, look closely and u will see the recommended atf for ur car
More blessing Bro

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 9:56am On May 07, 2018
O2 sensor needed for 03 camry, the one under the vehicle
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by MrFinbarr(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2018
Good day. My 2005 Toyota Camry V6 consumes relatively more fuel. I took it to a mechanic and he said it's from the Catalyst. One of the catalyst was removed.
How true can this be? I wanna learn too.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2018
MrFinbarr:
Good day.
My 2005 Toyota Camry V6 consumes relatively more fuel.
I took it to a mechanic and he said it's from the Catalyst.
One of the catalyst was removed.

catalyst removal can cause excess use of fuel by ur camry
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by SmartToyota(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2018
Available sir.

Bizzyliss:
O2 sensor needed for 03 camry, the one under the vehicle
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by kingreign(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2018
MrFinbarr:
Good day.
My 2005 Toyota Camry V6 consumes relatively more fuel.
I took it to a mechanic and he said it's from the Catalyst.
One of the catalyst was removed.

Learn to scan your car before conclusions.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2018
SmartToyota:
Available sir.

smart i was the one that came to buy 4 coils from u after getting plugs from cossy. Holla for price
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by SmartToyota(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2018
Oh! Okay. Let me holla u
Bizzyliss:
smart i was the one that came to buy 4 coils from u after getting plugs from cossy. Holla for price
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2018
Toyota Camry 2007 xle
4plug Tokunbo Accident free with a Formica
Accident free
CD player extremely clean
Leather seat
Price 2.6m
Location Along lasu Rd
Akesan .
Contact me @08119470142 you can call or whatsapp

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 9:11am On May 11, 2018
For all those with 2009-13 Toyota Corolla (US Spec)/Matrix and having shock absorber problems....Cry no more

US Spec Toyota Corolla Front Shock Absorber Pair available now.

This comes with full guarantee of originality and durability

Price is 55k for the pair

Shiiping is 3k Nationwide

Call 09086679585 to enquire and purchase

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Cosplay: 9:28am On May 11, 2018
SALLYBERRY01:
Toyota Camry 2007 xle
4plug Tokunbo Accident free with a Formica
Accident free

CD player extremely clean
Leather seat
Price 2.6m
Location Along lasu Rd
Akesan .
Contact me @08119470142 you can call or whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=Cosplay post=67464180][/quote]hahahahahahahahabad boy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 1:34pm On May 28, 2018
autotrader2:
For all those with 2009-13 Toyota Corolla (US Spec)/Matrix and having shock absorber problems....Cry no more

US Spec Toyota Corolla Front Shock Absorber Pair available now.

This comes with full guarantee of originality and durability

Price is 55k for the pair

Shiiping is 3k Nationwide

Call 09086679585 to enquire and purchase
is this excel G?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Crixie(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2018
Bizzyliss:
is this excel G?
KYB excel G is available, call or WhatsApp 08066027935
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2018
Crixie:
KYB excel G is available, call or WhatsApp 08066027935
aw much for es 350 front
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 8:02pm On May 28, 2018
Bizzyliss:
is this excel G?

No Sir. It is an Original aftermarket US Spec pair of shocks. Quality is at par with the "authentic excel G". Same shocks for US KyB excel G is more expensive than that. Its about $160 to buy the pair. When you add shipping and clearing, it goes way up and becomes too expensive for the average buyer in Nigeria. Any excel G you see at less than 80k is probably a knock off
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by jossytech(m): 3:40am On May 29, 2018
I need Mobil 1 5W-30 for my 98 Camry

Oil changed was 10th Feb 2018 and i have covered 3710 miles, Sold by gazzuz

Please can i have the price please for 4 litre of it

Meanwhile ABS and Check Engine resume, will come to lag on June, wanna know how i can fix appointment to see you and get this ABS+ Check Engine light issued solved, the car is working fine though, he answer me as i dey press am

Gazzuz
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by jossytech(m): 3:47am On May 29, 2018
Then gazzuz please what is normal RPM for 1998 camry mine was sligtly above 1. and gear is engaged it get to 1 balance and if ac is on on gear its slighly lower, if ac is on on neutral or park mode, its stay on 1, if no ac on and park, or neutral is slightly around 1.1 or 1.2. please let me know if this is normal rpm rate for the car

Gazzuz
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2018
autotrader2:

No Sir. It is an Original aftermarket US Spec pair of shocks. Quality is at par with the "authentic excel G". Same shocks for US KyB excel G is more expensive than that. Its about $160 to buy the pair. When you add shipping and clearing, it goes way up and becomes too expensive for the average buyer in Nigeria. Any excel G you see at less than 80k is probably a knock off
whats the name of urs?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 9:30am On May 29, 2018
Bizzyliss:
whats the name of urs?

It's a generic unbranded aftermarket shock for the US market/model.. You cannot easily find this quality in the Nigerian market. Even the " 40k Excel G" (here in Nigeria) cannot be compared to this pair.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2018
autotrader2:

It's a generic unbranded aftermarket shock for the US market/model.. You cannot easily find this quality in the Nigerian market. Even the " 40k Excel G" (here in Nigeria) cannot be compared to this pair.
ok
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Bizzyliss(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2018
I need to do a face lift and upragde the lights of my 2007 es 350
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Crixie(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2018
Genuine KYB "excel G" and "Gas A just" is very very available in Nigeria
Call or Whatsapp me o8o66027935
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Ezimuoh: 7:47pm On May 29, 2018
Dear GAZZUZZ my Toyota Camry 1998 5S-FE stalls and goes off after driving for a long while and I come to a stop and the temperature is at optimum. The car starts immediately I try to restart it without hesitation. Then problem happens again after driving and coming to a stop. I've replaced the Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, spark plugs, spark plug wires, temperature coolant sensors and serviced the throttle body, but the problem continues. What could be the problem?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Ezimuoh: 1:57pm On May 30, 2018
Can fuel pump cause a car to go off when it suddenly bumps into a pothole but continues to run smoothly after restart?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by AutoElectNG: 7:40am On May 31, 2018
I stand to be corrected but if you an auto enthusiast or avid DIY

One of the best OBD II softwares for mobile devices is Carista.

Watch a review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvC4tKD37G4 I have no time to do my own review.

The beauty of Carista is the integration of some dealer level diagnostics for a price next to nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xIon5pXMic

The advanced features are paid for.

See what it can do for your Toyota!

-------------------------
MODIFIED BELOW
------------------------
The pro level of carista does do quite a bit.
BASIC OBD2 DIAGNOSTICS
Find out why your "Check Engine" light is on: Carista shows you a list of the fault codes stored in your vehicle, as well as their meanings. You can also reset the "Check Engine" light.

In addition, for states and countries that require emissions testing, Carista shows you if your car is ready for the test -- that way you can avoid the trip to the testing station before the vehicle's systems have gathered enough driving data to be ready for testing.

ADVANCED DIAGNOSTICS
Dealer-level electronic diagnostics (fault code checking and resetting) of all modules in the vehicle, incl. ABS, airbag, and other manufacturer-specific systems. See Pricing below.

CUSTOMIZATIONS
Personalization of comfort & convenience features of the car. This allows you to customize your car to your liking and get rid of all those annoyances you have to deal with every time you get into your car. You can even enable hidden features that you didn't even know your car had! See Pricing below.

the basic level is free, the rest you have to pay for the pro version.

STANDARD

FREE

Diagnose: drivetrain (engine, transmission); eco (emission test readiness)
Customize: unlock all doors vs. driver’s door only

PRO
1-WEEK PASS

$9.99

Diagnose: drivetrain (engine, transmission); eco (emission test readiness); safety (airbag, immobilizer, ABS); body control (locks, lights, wipers, parking aid)
Customize: exterior (doors, trunk, roof, windows, mirrors, lights, signals, sensors); interior (seats, seat belts, heater, A/C, displays, indicators); other (remote, alarm)
Service: electronic parking brake, oil change / inspection due indicator, launch control count

Modification credits: Joe23 of Tacomaworld

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:47am On May 31, 2018
autotrader2:

It Has no name? And it is original? Isorite.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by AutoElectNG: 7:52am On May 31, 2018
So here is a guy that used Carista to modify his Tacoma...https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/dyl0ns-tuned-build.457451/page-2

...the thing works and once you have tried it, you are going to be hooked!

Of course, it does not compare to Techstream in all its glory and complexity

But for stuff likely to be of interest to the ordinary car owner, it allows him to make the changes without causing any damage

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 9:20am On May 31, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It Has no name? And it is original? Isorite.

Why not ask people who have used any sample from me before to ascertain the quality. Abi, you think this is 40k "Excel G" that packs up in weeks?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:26am On May 31, 2018
autotrader2:

Why not ask people who have used any sample from me before to ascertain the quality. Abi, you think this is 40k "Excel G" that packs up in weeks?

Original products Have names. Any product without a name to protect is suspicious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (44) (Reply)

Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Automatic Gearbox Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.