Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers - Car Talk (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers (159807 Views)

Strict Information For All Car Users And Technicians / Loading.kwi File Needed For Toyota / Engine Oil For Toyota Camry Big-Daddy (2003 XLE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
hakimi1974:
o.k no wahala. but the argument here is that your product has got no brand name, that is the cruz of the matter here.

And i've stated that's not really the issue. Its way deeper than that, and has origins in the oil trade. Some people are just trying to be mischievous
Unbranded items exist in the US, and are of excellent quality. That is what you are looking at right now
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by hakimi1974(m): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

And i've stated that's not really the issue. Its way deeper than that, and has origins in the oil trade. Some people are just trying to be mischievous
Unbranded items exist in the US, and are of excellent quality. That is what you are looking at right now
really? o.k i will make enquiries on your claim.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by timifakay(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

I have addressed your master. No need to come down a notch or two
Even if you climb to the highest rung of the ladder, you still are nowhere near where I started my career as an engineer. First you need to write JAMB and study mechanical engineering, then when you graduate, we start to make comparisons.

autotrader2:

Lol. Thanks for your free promotion. Even your conspired campaign couldn't stop the Toyota Oil selling in the market.
You're a sore loser. Those shocks have a guarantee of 18 months. All my products are brought in from the US with all the required guarantees of quality and durability. Infact, those same type of shocks have been in use here since 2015, that's 3 yrs in counting without issues.
You want me to list all my information here so you can use it as leverage. Not gonna happen, little man.

autotrader2:

lol. Go and look through my profile. Everything i bring in comes from the US. In particular, you will notice its just a pair, that's because its a sample that was checked in with luggage. Except, you are asking for the evidence of bribe paid to customs at the airport grin

Anyone that has ever bought any item from me can testify. The quality of my items are unquestionable. The frivolous arguments here are not about the quality of my items, it is about market share and competition.

Who imported it 3 years ago?
You are the only one standing in this table you are shaking... Just dig a pit deep enough for you to crawl out of by the time you jump in it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by thebigkendo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
timifakay:

Even if you climb to the highest rung of the ladder, you still are nowhere near where I started my career as an engineer. First you need to write JAMB and study mechanical engineering, then when you graduate, we start to make comparisons.

WOW!!!!!!!! Diportivo meme please
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
timifakay:

Who imported it 3 years ago?
You are the only one standing in this table you are shaking... Just dig a pit deep enough for you to crawl out of by the time you jump in it.

imported 3 years ago?? Guy, you should learn to read and comprehend properly before you comment. Oh well, i guess JAMB standards are in the dust pans these days. Like i said, you are a minion, and not worthy of my esteemed and pointed response. Just run along and make sure you learn how to read incisively, before you make categorical conclusions.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by banky3w(m): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

That's not the issue. You want to play God on this platform. However, it is obvious that you try to discredit people to gain leverage here. And you have employed a couple of lackeys or monikers who align with you in your quest. First, you were the one selling Toyota oil but when others brought it to the market, you then "realized" it was bad/fake oil! Just because you had received a new stash of mobil-1 oil that you wanted to push here.
Haba! Have some dignity, display some honesty.
And lastly, don't be threatened by competition. It's a fundamental characteristic of markets
See talk oh....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by timifakay(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

imported 3 years ago?? Guy, you should learn to read and comprehend properly before you comment. Oh well, i guess JAMB standards are in the dust pans these days. Like i said, you are a minion, and not worthy of my esteemed and pointed response. Just run along and make sure you learn how to read incisively, before you make categorical conclusions.

Looks like someone typed some of your replies for your or you have forgotten what you typed or as every liar does you are now caught in your own web...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
timifakay:

Looks like someone typed some of your replies for your or you have forgotten what you typed or as every liar does you are now caught in your own web...

Kindly quote where i explicitly said "imported 3 years ago".

I think we are about to embark on a reading comprehension test
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 7:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
autotrader2:

autotrader2:

Lol. Thanks for your free promotion. Even your conspired campaign couldn't stop the Toyota Oil selling in the market.
You're a sore loser. Those shocks have a guarantee of 18 months. All my products are brought in from the US with all the required guarantees of quality and durability. Infact, those same type of shocks have been in use here since 2015, that's 3 yrs in counting without issues.
You want me to list all my information here so you can use it as leverage. Not gonna happen, little man.

That is what i think you missed out. Believe me when i say JAMB standards are down. Unbelievable, you cannot tell the difference between "those same type of shocks" vs "this pair of shocks". Oh dear, you really need redemption. I suggest you go retake JAMB grin
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by diportivo: 8:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

this one dey talk competition

when his competitor is in olowu in ikeja grin grin

children everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by thebigkendo(m): 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
diportivo:
grin grin grin grin grin

this one dey talk competition

when his competitor is in olowu in ikeja grin grin

children everywhere undecided

You no gree put meme for me abi?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by diportivo: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
thebigkendo:

WOW!!!!!!!! Diportivo meme please

lol

Timi be like.....

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by dru23(m): 2:18am On Jun 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

There has, and [b]will always be a market for helpless un-informed individuals that can be preyed on with [/b]ease. If that is your calling, by all means kwantinue.....

That I agree with 100.. Look at what is going on with new partners on uber ...and old ones no matter how much you tell them do assurance, check for Guarantors, etc some will not listern oo.. They say a fool is born every second...
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by dru23(m): 3:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Bizzyliss:
E better make i buy toks than this unknown shock wey no get name

My brother I have bought shocks from ebay for my elantra. They are non name brand o ..but trust me that shock is still going strong till.. Both the front shocks and back.. I bought it for $100 China USA spec made.. So it does not have to be name brand for it to be good .. We replace one of my elantra front shocks tokunbo on Wednesday from ladipo Three days later the shocks is leaking oil... I guess in the case of Mr. Autotrader he needs to prove that those shocks are brand name ...but keep in mind those shocks don't have to be name brand to be good.. It might not be as good as name brand, put if he truly bought it from USA, it will be a lot better than the junk sold in ladipo

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by timifakay(m): 4:52am On Jun 02, 2018
autotrader2:

I don't have the same problems you have.

autotrader2:

You're a sore loser. Those shocks have a guarantee of 18 months. All my products are brought in from the US with all the required guarantees of quality and durability. Infact, L those same type of shocks have been in use here since 2015, that's 3 yrs in counting without issues.

Was the one being talked about here made in Nigeria?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by adejide2: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2018
Good morning in the house. I have used toyota Orobo before but u want to buy sienna. kindly advice based on your experience or information which model to buy from 1999-2005. I put maintenance and gas milage into great consideration.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by adejide2: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2018
Good morning in the house. I have used toyota Orobo before but u want to buy sienna. kindly advice based on your experience or information which model to buy from 1999-2005. I put maintenance and gas milage into great consideration.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by laluski(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2018
Gazzuzz and Timifikay,you two should leave this guy alone.exchanging banters with him won't stop people here from patronising him.people will later see it as bad belle for the young man ,trust me.the exchanges are getting irritatingly stale.just an advice

And as for you Autotrader, learn to be patient and tactical in ways.you won't and will never win this war with gazzuzz,in fact your only driving away potential customers.
I wanted to call u several times on behalf of my cousin's corolla but ur talks are really putting me off since am well over 40yrs and HATE direct or indirect insults.Just make sure you have a good conscience when doing business.Gazzuzz started just as a little name,now he's a force to reckon with,soon he'll be a brand(if not already so).if he starts manufacturing tyres, oils and even cars, we both know he'll over sell.its all about the person.
I pray you grow bigger....just learn to be wise and tactical in things and issues
Happy sales my brother

1 Like

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2018
laluski:
Gazzuzz and Timifikay,you two should leave this guy alone.exchanging banters with him won't stop people here from patronising him.people will later see it as bad belle for the young man ,trust me.the exchanges are getting irritatingly stale.just an advice

And as for you Autotrader, learn to be patient and tactical in ways.you won't and will never win this war with gazzuzz,in fact your only driving away potential customers.
I wanted to call u several times on behalf of my cousin's corolla but ur talks are really putting me off since am well over 40yrs and HATE direct or indirect insults.Just make sure you have a good conscience when doing business.Gazzuzz started just as a little name,now he's a force to reckon with,soon he'll be a brand(if not already so).if he starts manufacturing tyres, oils and even cars, we both know he'll over sell.its all about the person.
I pray you grow bigger....just learn to be wise and tactical in things and issues
Happy sales my brother

Thanks brother. That's my whole point. They should just leave me alone and let every one focus on their business.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2018
autotrader2:

Thanks brother. That's my whole point. They should just leave me alone and let every one focus on their business.

You are open to public scrutiny IF you are selling to the public on an online forum. you will not be left alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by autotrader2: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

You are open to public scrutiny IF you are selling to the public on an online forum. you will not be left alone.

You are not and cannot be God. Please grow up and know how to comport yourself on a public forum. Obviously, You are coming off like you have an agenda against me. Someone just proffered a terrific piece of advice for you and your goons. You should take it.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by laserjet: 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
Good evening all.

I need the Car Gurus to help me on this.

I drive a Toyota Camry 2004 SE popularly known as “Big Daddy”. My car works in perfect condition with no “check engine” light on until recently I discovered that more often than not, when I am slowly backing up my car and turning (such as out of a parking space) I hear a "clunk". It sounds and feels like a suspension part that is under load is suddently being released. This only happens when I am backing up and turning.

I’d so much appreciate if anyone can kindly explain what's going on.

Thank you.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by nurey(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
laserjet:
Good evening all.

I need the Car Gurus to help me on this.

I drive a Toyota Camry 2004 SE popularly known as “Big Daddy”. My car works in perfect condition with no “check engine” light on until recently I discovered that more often than not, when I am slowly backing up my car and turning (such as out of a parking space) I hear a "clunk". It sounds and feels like a suspension part that is under load is suddently being released. This only happens when I am backing up and turning.

I’d so much appreciate if anyone can kindly explain what's going on.

Thank you.

i think you have a weak shaft problem, will be more pronounced if you did U-turn. depending on the turn angle will determine which shaft has issues.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by drestoneokuta(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Good morning house, I drive a Toyota corolla 2005, it just clocked 11 years old last month. I have 2 concerns which are: water keeps escaping from the coolant cap and after a long drive water in the radiator gets really low.
Also I have shortage of engine oil, 4.5l of engine oil isn't enough for a whole month, engine light is also on. What should I do?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by SmartToyota(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Good morning to you, Scan your vehicle thats what you should do before engaging on diagnosis.
drestoneokuta:
Good morning house, I drive a Toyota corolla 2005, it just clocked 11 years old last month. I have 2 concerns which are: water keeps escaping from the coolant cap and after a long drive water in the radiator gets really low.
Also I have shortage of engine oil, 4.5l of engine oil isn't enough for a whole month, engine light is also on. What should I do?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by drestoneokuta(m): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
SmartToyota:
Good morning to you, Scan your vehicle thats what you should do before engaging on diagnosis.
good morning, can you recommend where I can get a place to scan? I live around Ikorodu. Thank you
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by timifakay(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2018
laluski:
Gazzu.zz and Timifikay,you two should leave this guy alone.exchanging banters with him won't stop people here from patronising him.people will later see it as bad belle for the young man ,trust me.the exchanges are getting irritatingly stale.just an advice

Happy sales my brother

The point is for him to not exaggerate what he has to offer and only give information provided by manufacturer.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by dejisvic(m): 12:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Please house my first car is sienna space bus 1999 model. I have been battling with with gear box problem, having spend so much on gear repairs, no positive respond. This land me packed the car over 6month. Now that I can afford new gearbox. What do I need to do for get the motor alive agin please?
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by Onosy: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2018
where can I get Vacuum switching valve (VSV) for a toyota camry 2001 model and also the egr and the possible cost...

My car check egine code reads EGR insufficient. and the fuel economy has been bad couple with timing belt and water pump going bad twice yearly.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by westcole: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Good Morning All, Please I need help about my corrola S 2005 , the gear will not move when in drive except I put it on L then after awhile it will now move when put it back to drive. the reverse is working perfectly. what can possibly be the problem and what can be done to this.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by SmartToyota(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Scan transmission
westcole:
Good Morning All, Please I need help about my corrola S 2005 , the gear will not move when in drive except I put it on L then after awhile it will now move when put it back to drive. the reverse is working perfectly. what can possibly be the problem and what can be done to this.
Re: Thread For Toyota Users And Lovers by SmartToyota(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Come to Tradefair or go to ladipo, the one nearest to you. It's readily available in the market.
Onosy:
where can I get Vacuum switching valve (VSV) for a toyota camry 2001 model and also the egr and the possible cost...

My car check egine code reads EGR insufficient. and the fuel economy has been bad couple with timing belt and water pump going bad twice yearly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (44) (Reply)

Honda Vs Toyota: Which Is Better? (Office Total War) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / Automatic Gearbox Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.