Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,174 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... (21471 Views)

Melbourne Mp's 'black Jesus' Doll Sparks Complaints For Being 'offensive 2 Xtian / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia / Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by nitlad: 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
JeSoul: Oh wow, tank you sweerie kiss smiley I'm here for ya'll. You guys make the section tick so anything you need, holla! cheesy
Keep doing your thing Sis, you are awesome at it. smiley

Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
nitlad:
Keep doing your thing Sis, you are awesome at it. smiley

Thank you me dear kiss smiley. Waiting for the supermods to do their thing now...
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
What's your problem with this ban nonsense hah, it seems you have a particular nag to ban anyone who responds in kind to people bashing there country.

Why don't you even consider baning those who instigated such reactions. I really think you should be more transparent in "some" of your actions, where some of your own countryman are concerned.angry

Otherwise I don't have other issues as far as your moderating are concerned.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
snydergp: What's your problem with this ban nonsense hah, it seems you have a particular nag to ban anyone who responds in kind to people bashing there country.

Why don't you even consider baning those who instigated such reactions. I really think you should be more transparent in "some" of your actions, where some of your own countryman are concerned.angry

Otherwise I don't have other issues as far as your moderating are concerned.
Hi there Snydergp,
thanks for contacting me. As far as I have tried - I have always banned the instigator - as a matter of fact I usually ban only the instigators and hide the responses as long as it is not eggregious. Can you please show me the thread I banned you and not the others? could have been a mistake on my part and if so my apologies.

You usually make fantastic posts that I read and learn from - but please try to leave out the insults/abuses. The last ban was for the "white people SA" thread and your outburst was unprovoked that's why I banned you - and this after only hiding your previous posts on there which I hoped would hint at you and deter future insults.

Thanks dude.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Guess you remember me? I'm back @ ya!
Hello mod. I'm a 400L Student of history
and diplomatic studies and i found this
topic facinating and will like you to 'please
put it on the front page. I want the black
people to be aware of the great task
aheah of them, one of us might be the
one that will justify the cause of
reparation. Front page please!
www.nairaland.com/1229545/m.k.o-abiola-forgotten-reparations-crusade
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
thisisayus: Guess you remember me? I'm back @ ya!
Hello mod. I'm a 400L Student of history
and diplomatic studies and i found this
topic facinating and will like you to 'please
put it on the front page. I want the black
people to be aware of the great task
aheah of them, one of us might be the
one that will justify the cause of
reparation. Front page please!
www.nairaland.com/1229545/m.k.o-abiola-forgotten-reparations-crusade
Oga how body now? Hope everything is well with you. That topic na for politics section now lol. I'll let the mods there take care of it. Cheers! smiley
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2013
JeSoul: Oga how body now? Hope everything is well with you. That topic na for politics section now lol. I'll let the mods there take care of it. Cheers! smiley
Ur head dey dir! #Gbam
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hello JeSoul,

I think this should make the front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/1235653/china-worlds-largest-economy-2016
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
HNosegbe: Hello JeSoul,

I think this should make the front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/1235653/china-worlds-largest-economy-2016
Hi HNosegbe, I've submitted it to the 'ogas' smiley. cheers.

and @Nitlad & Thisisayus,
I've also re-submitted your threads again, just in case it got lost in the shuffle. Godbless brothers.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by EmceeX: 5:17am On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 4:41am On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
shymexx: FP material for the foreign affairs eggheads: https://www.nairaland.com/1245119/china-mobilizes-military-high-alert#15054281
Submitted.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
Please JeSoul, can you unban my two handles: https://www.nairaland.com/shymexx and https://www.nairaland.com/shy-mmex

The spambot banned me...

Cheers, mate. wink
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hi Shymexx, sorry I couldn't respond sooner (I'm typically offline on weekends). I checked and both of those handles should be fine to use now. Cheers.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by TableLeg(m): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Jesoul my homie ... Peace lady :-)
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Table Leg :
Jesoul my homie ... Peace lady :-)
Wassup sweetie kiss hope all is sunshine with you as you always put a smile on my face smiley
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by TableLeg(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
JeSoul: Wassup sweetie kiss hope all is sunshine with you as you always put a smile on my face smiley
I am glad lady, i trust its all good with you too .... Deep respect and love for you mama kiss
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
Table Leg :

I am glad lady, i trust its all good with you too .... Deep respect and love for you mama kiss
Ha! thank you so much dear. I appreciate that and you a lot! if you ever need anything/any help, you know where to find me kiss
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by TableLeg(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
JeSoul: Ha! thank you so much dear. I appreciate that and you a lot! if you ever need anything/any help, you know where to find me kiss
Obrigado ... Muah
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by isaleggan: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
Infallible Mod,
Please rectify Pyguru's hiccups by unbanning Isale_Gan2, and un-hiding my last post in the Margaret Thatcher thread. There is nothing wrong with the post. It is part of a long piece from NYTimes that I reproduced with attribution since some of our NL brethren may not be able to access it.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
isale_ggan: Infallible Mod,
shocked grin abeg oh...save such for only the good Lord above smiley

Please rectify Pyguru's hiccups by unbanning Isale_Gan2, and un-hiding my last post in the Margaret Thatcher thread. There is nothing wrong with the post. It is part of a long piece from NYTimes that I reproduced with attribution since some of our NL brethren may not be able to access it.

I just untagged it a few minutes ago and unbanned your user ID. Go and post in peace sister smiley (hope you've been well and all is sunshine & peaches with you dear). Cheers.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by isaleggan: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
hehehehe.

Remember, "Isale is the cheekiest girl on Nairaland." grin grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
isale_ggan: hehehehe.

Remember, "Isale is the cheekiest girl on Nairaland." grin grin grin cheesy tongue
Lol. Only you can occupy that title, and you do it so so well grin. Cheers girl.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx: Hiya sis JeSoul, this is fp worthy: https://www.nairaland.com/1252310/margaret-thatcher-funeral-security-clampdown

Cheers.
Submitted brother, cheers. smiley
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Capnd143(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
JeSoul: Sure thing. I've just submitted it to the supermods. Cheers friend.

You welcomes sir smiley.
these also is supposed to be on FP!
https://www.nairaland.com/1253010/fg-deploy-troops-bakassi-amid
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
Capnd143:
these also is supposed to be on FP!
https://www.nairaland.com/1253010/fg-deploy-troops-bakassi-amid
Oga Capnd, that is in the politics section now, that's outside of my jurisdiction smiley
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Capnd143(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
JeSoul: Oga Capnd, that is in the politics section now, that's outside of my jurisdiction smiley
ewoh! Sory girli, na my mistake, who come be mod there na?
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Capnd143: ewoh! Sory girli, na my mistake, who come be mod there na?
Lol. No problem brother. I would submit it but I don't like to infringe on other mods sections. The mods there are OAM, Afam and Ikenna. All solid nice guys. Here's the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/938835/lets-complaints-suggestions-enquiries-here
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by JeSoul(f): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
ShyM-X:
Sis JeSoul, this is front page worthy: https://www.nairaland.com/1260776/what-does-it-mean-african#15285304
My dude, submitted. Nice topic. Very interesting write-up...gotta take my time and digest it.

and what happened to your other handle? have you been a bad boy again? lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

India overtakes China as most populous nation, added 23m babies in 2022 / Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids / Ugandan President, Museveni bans Gambling And Sports Betting In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.