Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... (21253 Views)

Melbourne Mp's 'black Jesus' Doll Sparks Complaints For Being 'offensive 2 Xtian / Russia Deploys S-400 Air Defense System To Syrian Base (Pictures) - Mod Russia / Policeman Quits After Obama Assassination Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Ajibam: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
congratulations hbg
.. gonna miss you.. dear sad
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ajibam: congratulations hbg
.. gonna miss you.. dear sad
;P really?
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Ajibam: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: ;P really?
don't let me derail.. buh thanks for your post on the Christian chatbox...
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ajibam:
don't let me derail.. buh thanks for your post on the Christian chatbox...
was just sayin it as it is
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Pls mod this topic deserves FP www.nairaland.com/Nairalanders Last Respect To Mandela
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2013
elgaitan: Pls mod this topic deserves FP www.nairaland.com/Nairalanders Last Respect To Mandela
can't open the thread
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:19am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by paniki(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Mod can you please explain why the advertising rate keeps going up and down. It was once as low as N300 and went as high as N5 500.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hello moderator, please help move this topic to front page

www.nairaland.com/1557459/south-africa-unveils-statue-honour

Thank you.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by infonubia(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Hi hbG,

Kindly check on this post for Front Page....thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1554933/9-year-old-boy-stripped-tied-tree
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by HezronLorraine(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2013
Is there a way to delete all these mandela topics that have been locked to the bin.It makes it hard to access other vital world politics.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by dridowu: 8:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by infonubia(m): 3:23am On Dec 21, 2013
Hi Mod, please check on this for FP. Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1560860/bullet-hits-florida-man-head
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mumsy Humbledbygrace pls help me return ir to Religion section
https://www.nairaland.com/1564428/militants-kill-anyone-cant-recite#20375857
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by born2lead01: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2013
Can the mod move this to front page? It's hot and fresh a breaking news https://www.nairaland.com/1566659/kalashnikov-assault-rifle-designer-dead
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by dridowu: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by born2lead01: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by paniki(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dear mod

Why are you so trigger happy in the military thread? The regular contributors in that thread have no issue with the way it is, they regulate themselves and they routinely call each other out for not meeting the standards of the thread. Please chill because I enjoy browsing that thread.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2014
paniki:
Dear mod

Why are you so trigger happy in the military thread? The regular contributors in that thread have no issue with the way it is, they regulate themselves and they routinely call each other out for not meeting the standards of the thread. Please chill because I enjoy browsing that thread.
Link please
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by MandingoII(m): 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
what's with all these new rules?

If you ban me, I'll come to nija and get at you
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by isalegan2: 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
MandingoII:
what's with all these new rules?

If you ban me, I'll come to nija and get at you

the return of mandingo! i'm loving it.
Re: Comments? Questions? Complaints? Talk To The Mod Here... by Appleyard(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mod. i dont understand why am being banned, and my post dont appear on the following topic. Gbam! China Just supported Russia over The Ukraine crisis.

Please, kindly help me to unhide my last reply, and inform me if i actually broke any rule. Is very important, plrase. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

End Of An Era: Ban Ki Moon Bows Out / Family Of 5 Commit Suicide Believing They Will Meet God / Kenya Election 2017: Supreme Court Annuls Kenyatta Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.