Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... (719 Views)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material / I Can't Date A Guy That Has A Female As Best Friend / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 27, 2013
1. smile a lot, white females like smiley faces doesnt matter your skin color....they just do....this is 50% of it..

2. since you are a Negro male, you have to be cool, even tempered and somewhat outgoing.

3. be a progresive thinking type of person..the "everybody has a right to live the life they want" mentality...that kinda mentality is attractive to white females...

Well thats really all you need....if you fail at 2 and 3..remember number 1
Re: How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... by RedLight1: 3:11am On Feb 27, 2013
duhhhhh ... why in the world would i wanna attract girl? i dey craze? whenwe have the sexiest chicks in the world among the black ....not inferior man ...

anyway lemme advice u ... if u want to attract white chick ... just show her how big ur black schlong is .... u will get her attention .... not my style though tongue
Re: How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 27, 2013
Red-Light:
duhhhhh ... why in the world would i wanna attract girl? i dey craze? whenwe have the sexiest chicks in the world among the black ....not inferior man ...

anyway lemme advice u ... if u want to attract white chick ... just show her how big ur black schlong is .... u will get her attention .... not my style though tongue

I dont know, you dey craze? I dont need your advice chalay...im good....
Re: How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... by 677ano(m): 6:11am On Feb 27, 2013
day dreamer
Re: How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2013
Really? undecided
Re: How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... by RedLight1: 6:29am On Feb 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I dont know, you dey craze? I dont need your advice chalay...im good....
u definitely knw it all grin grin mumu
Re: How To A Attract A White Female As A Negro Male... by rodeo0070(m): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2013
Na wa o!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Being Caught Cheating On Your Partner? / Clean UK WHITE Bold 5 For 48k5,bold 6 For 37k,bold 2 For 25,TORCH 1 For 30k.call / My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.