Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Hate God For Making Me Black - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate God For Making Me Black (4259 Views)

I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." / Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: ah... Actualy, the guy who made the comment 'jesus wept' is a muslim.

ah is it? who cares. . tongue
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ah is it? who cares. . tongue
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
we can skin you alive to make you white , we promise it won't hurt !

cheesy
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Stalwert: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ Terrycarr So you are white? Interesting, NL has gone far and wide indeed!
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: na wa for you ooo...NA WA... So you dnt want me to campaign for you...

Why wont you campaign?
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2013
i wish Africans had a different colors maybe green or blue would have been funny, grin grin grin
on a serious i consider myself BETI_EWONDO then African. all these color stuffs are in the western world . Be proud of who you are Op

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Black skin is the best. cool
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why wont you campaign?
You have refused to stop insultingwink
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: You have refused to stop insultingwink

Do you think it is easy?
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

Do you think it is easy?
it is.... Trust moi. Although sometimes some peepz make it hardwink
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by advocate666: 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: what is 'xtian'?

you
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by advocate666: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
frosbel: we can skin you alive to make you white , we promise it won't hurt !

cheesy

Christian sadist. Only christianity do you hear things like skinning alive, burning in hot oil, nailing on the cross and left to bleed to death, eaten by lions, etc.

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666:

you
:-/
advocate666:

Christian sadist. Only christianity do you hear things like skinning alive, burning in hot oil, nailing on the cross and left to bleed to death, eaten by lions, etc.
you sound hurt..
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by advocate666: 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2013
Bélla3: :-/you sound hurt..

How can I be hurt? I'm neither a saint nor a choirboy.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
advocate666:

How can I be hurt? I'm neither a saint nor a choirboy.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by wiegraf: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2013
I do enjoy me some troll threads...
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by MrAnony1(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2013
poopli: Black people are the worst race of people.

black people look like animals, behave like animals and so undeveloped

God could have created me white but decided to create me black

If God really created me, then he really made a silly mistake.

I never asked for life and i hate God for creating me, but more especially, i hate God for creating me Black.

I will never forgive God for that.

He can take his stupid life away from me, i dont care and i dont want to live the stupid world he created anymore.

I will not kill myself though, i am stronger than that

But if God created me, then i hate him for creating me.

Lolololololol..........I burst out laughing when I came to the bolded..

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by plappville(f): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2013

black people look like animals, behave like animals and so undeveloped : AGREED!

God could have created me white but decided to create me black MICHAEL JACKSON OPTION IS STILL AVIALABLE.. undecided

If God really created me, then he really made a silly mistake. SOUND CONFUSED HERE.
I never asked for life and i hate God for creating me, but more especially, i hate God for creating me Black.

He can take his stupid life away from me, i dont care and i dont want to live the stupid world he created anymore. AND?

I will not kill myself though, i am stronger than thatYOU LIE HERE.... grin grin

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by SNCOQ3(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2013
How do you mean? Poor generalization.Yes we have our share of ethnic cleansing, witchcraft...etc; But we are not responsible for WW1, WW2, Eugenics...etc. The point is every race has its good, bad and ugly; Man tends toward evil by nature...God help us.

black people look like animals,
Poor generalization. If this is what you see when you look at the black people around you then your problem is psychological...probably spiritual.

behave like animals
Whats your opinion on the decadence in the West: Bestiality, school shootings in America, abortion, serial killings...Only God can make a man whole(black or white).

and so undeveloped
We can change it by having the courage to identify the cause of our self-inflicted underdevelopment, taking responsibility, developing a blueprint for advancement and having the discipline to actualize it.

God could have created me white but decided to create me black
...for a purpose. Its your glory to discover it.

If God really created me, then he really made a silly mistake.

He can take his stupid life away from me, i don't care and i don't want to live the stupid world he created anymore.

I will not kill myself though, i am stronger than that

This is appalling.
Which came first? The chicken or the egg? Low self-esteem leads to depression and depression leads to low self-esteem (even self-hatred).
You 'sound' like someone suffering from a severe case of depression (suicidal). You need to please seek for help before its get too late. I think you're just crying for help without knowing it. This is not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2013
^^^

Nice! Well said.

@OP, If the feelings persist, contact your doctor (A psychiatrist preferably)!
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2013
ijawkid:

Are you on some hard drugs??........grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
inurmind: Well, considering that ninety percent of your posts have been hidden, I will have to agree with ijawkid, you have issues, infact you are worse than obadiah. And if you are worse than obadiah, then you are really really bad.grin
make thunda fire ya heathen fingers so you cant type anymore angry

3 Likes

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
OP MY PERSONAL ADVICE TO YOU IS TO KILL YOURSELF.I KNOW A SIMPLE METHOD. I HEAR GARRI CONTAINS CYANIDE. DRINK UNPROCESSED GARRI. PROBLEM SOLVED.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
obadiah777: OP MY PERSONAL ADVICE TO YOU IS TO KILL YOURSELF.I KNOW A SIMPLE METHOD. I HEAR GARRI CONTAINS CYANIDE. DRINK UNPROCESSED GARRI. PROBLEM SOLVED.
MEANIEgrin

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by poopli: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
Well, for all who abused me, am sure you are all xtians. I have therefore decided to be an atheist because you all have no better message for me.

For atheists present here. I like your approach and you telling me to build some self esteem.

I have self esteem, am sure am just saying what most black people are thinking. I personally dont like the black color though.

I know personality is not in color. Am just trying to say that there are so many people who have changed their color to white because they hate the color. God should know people will not like the colors he gave them if he truly knows the end from the beginning. He obviously doesnt know end from beginning or just blind to people's wishes.

I dont believe in spirits anymore and will never offer worship to anything. God does not deserve my worship. God disgust me.

Sorry to xtians. Bye all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Why You Can't Argue With A Christian / The Word Bible Is Not Mentioned In The Bible / BREAKING: Popular Nigerian General Overseer Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.