Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Hate God For Making Me Black - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hate God For Making Me Black (4258 Views)

I Hate God, F..u..c..k Him - Nigerian Transgender, Stephanie Rose / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." / Why Do Atheist Hate God If He Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by ooman(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Pls, Pls, Pls Poopli, dont keep hate in you. God does not worth you hating him. He "disgust" me too, but i dont hate him. He is too insignificant to "deserve" my "hate"

I will hate murderers, African politicians and thieves but not God, he is not even something or something i should spend time discussing so cool down Poopli.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by deebrain(m): 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
poopli: Black people are the worst race of people.

black people look like animals, behave like animals and so undeveloped

God could have created me white but decided to create me black

If God really created me, then he really made a silly mistake.

I never asked for life and i hate God for creating me, but more especially, i hate God for creating me Black.

I will never forgive God for that.

He can take his stupid life away from me, i dont care and i dont want to live the stupid world he created anymore.

I will not kill myself though, i am stronger than that

But if God created me, then i hate him for creating me.

Hmmm..u sound so much like i did years back except that i gave worship to satan and encouraged people to hate God with so much passion too. But it all changed when i knew God a bit differently from what religion taught. Im in a relationship with Him now. And im not going back-not because im scared of Him-but because Ive come to love Him as a personality (due to the way i got to know Him).

I wont say "dont abuse God"-but while u are at it, try to check whether He has always been near u, trying to reach u Himself.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
BĂ©lla3: MEANIEgrin
LOL HEY THE MAN IS TIRED OF LIFE. ITS BEST HE ENDS IT. WHATS THE POINT IN CARRYING ON IF YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANIMAL ?
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
poopli: Well, for all who abused me, am sure you are all xtians. I have therefore decided to be an atheist because you all have no better message for me.

For atheists present here. I like your approach and you telling me to build some self esteem.

I have self esteem, am sure am just saying what most black people are thinking. I personally dont like the black color though.

I know personality is not in color. Am just trying to say that there are so many people who have changed their color to white because they hate the color. God should know people will not like the colors he gave them if he truly knows the end from the beginning. He obviously doesnt know end from beginning or just blind to people's wishes.

I dont believe in spirits anymore and will never offer worship to anything. God does not deserve my worship. God disgust me.

Sorry to xtians. Bye all
I knew you were just an attention seeker! Most likely an atheist a non christian using an alias handle!
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Bella3(f): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
obadiah777: LOL HEY THE MAN IS TIRED OF LIFE. ITS BEST HE ENDS IT. WHATS THE POINT IN CARRYING ON IF YOU THINK YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANIMAL ?
Lol. He has complex issues!
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by mantraa: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2013
Its a well established fact that all humans came fron Africa.
So white people are just africans who evolved lighter skins to survive in a colder climate.

Think about it. All human beings are africans. We are all the same.

So Stop hating yourself and use your brain!!!
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
poopli: Well, for all who abused me, am sure you are all xtians. I have therefore decided to be an atheist because you all have no better message for me.

For atheists present here. I like your approach and you telling me to build some self esteem.

I have self esteem, am sure am just saying what most black people are thinking. I personally dont like the black color though.

I know personality is not in color. Am just trying to say that there are so many people who have changed their color to white because they hate the color. God should know people will not like the colors he gave them if he truly knows the end from the beginning. He obviously doesnt know end from beginning or just blind to people's wishes.

I dont believe in spirits anymore and will never offer worship to anything. God does not deserve my worship. God disgust me.

Sorry to xtians. Bye all

Thank You xtians for destroying spirituality. Thank You.

You are promoters of atheism. atheists plz dont forget to thank the bufoon xtians. they are digging their own grave and are dragging us Pagans along with them too as they have been doing for centuries.
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Stalwert: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2013

Sorry to xtians. Bye all

Another threasd superbly pulled off by Abdusleek, nice one, you getting good at this!

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
Stalwert:

Another threasd superbly pulled off by Abdusleek, nice one, you getting good at this!

You are a fool. I am sure that any new ID that disses God and you dont know is Abdulsleek.

You live in fear of Adbusaleek after he exposed your false religion called islam.

To show how dull you are, you foolishly forgot to ask yourself why I would need a "fake ID" to talk about christainity when I was an ex-christian and I never get banned on this section.

dumbazz
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by TerryCarr(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2013
your brown not black
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by TerryCarr(m): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2013
mantraa: Its a well established fact that all humans came fron Africa.
So white people are just africans who evolved lighter skins to survive in a colder climate.

Think about it. All human beings are africans. We are all the same.

So Stop hating yourself and use your brain!!!
so
Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Stalwert: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are a fool. I am sure that any new ID that disses God and you dont know is Abdulsleek.

You live in fear of Adbusaleek after he exposed your false religion called islam.

To show how dull you are, you foolishly forgot to ask yourself why I would need a "fake ID" to talk about christainity when I was an ex-christian and I never get banned on this section.

dumbazz

grin the same way you were an "ex - Christian" is the same way you were also ex abdulsleek just as after now you would be ex -poopli! I "hail" your deceitfulness truly, you had us fooled again, this is a winning streak, fool the Islam section now fool the religion section, what next are you going to impersonate? Amazing deceitfulness we witness here again, it was truly fun . . .

1 Like

Re: I Hate God For Making Me Black by Vansnickers: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
What a loser! Please kill yourself, so you can go and ask your so called god all these questions!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Famous Scandals Involving Famous Pastors / See Why You Can't Argue With A Christian / The Word Bible Is Not Mentioned In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.