Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

All Men Are D Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Men Are D Same (1115 Views)

War Among Kardashians Askourteny's Husband Fuc**ked Kylie Nd Khloe @ D Same Time / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once / Could U Date Or Marry A Girl Practically Of D Same Age With U Or Older.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Men Are D Same by toria12(f): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
ALL MEN ARE THE SAME

"Men are all the same." I have heard that expression so many times from all sorts of women. From the women that I have spoken to, they always tell me that "there are not many decent guys left. If you think you had found one he goes and shows you that he is exactly like the last one." Is this true? Do you agree with this expression or disagree?
Re: All Men Are D Same by omega25red(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Tell those same women that a man sent you to ask them what responsibility they take in the things that go wrong in their past relationships?

Ask them if they have learned anything from all the failed relationships they have gone into and lastly, ask them if they have changed or at least adjusted their criteria for what they look for in a man.

1 Like

Re: All Men Are D Same by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
all men just like all women are not the same. some want this others want that.
you must learn of their character before falling for them.
sometimes that guy that you least expect is the best choice for you. keep your head up!
Re: All Men Are D Same by Smuthx(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Disagree that 'all men are the same.' it is a baseless accusation (politicans way to deny something) against the guys. and stop generalising.
Re: All Men Are D Same by nikaShow(m): 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
Yeah @ Op

TuFace, Bill Gates, Hitler, Johnatan GoodLuck and our dear Pastor Adeboye are all the same
Re: All Men Are D Same by djeezy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
nikaShow: Yeah @ Op

TuFace, Bill Gates, Hitler, Johnatan GoodLuck and our dear Pastor Adeboye are all the same

1 Like

Re: All Men Are D Same by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2013
Men are not all the same.
Just like women arent.
Move along guys.. nothing to discuss here. wink
Re: All Men Are D Same by Pacesetter2: 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
toria12:
there are not many decent guys left.
NOT MANY!!!!!
Re: All Men Are D Same by mudistr(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
we all have balls and a pipe alright, but we are not the same. We come in different flavours. When you are matured enough to distiguish between the different fine flavours of spirit such as whiskey, brandy, scotch, rum etc, you will be able to appreciate our unique differences. Goodluck (not Jonathan) in your search
Re: All Men Are D Same by Dygeasy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2013
I have just a question...

Why did your friend try them all?
Re: All Men Are D Same by 190theclown: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2013
[size=16pt]what the HELL is wrong with YOU WOMEN!! angry angry angry[/size]
Re: All Men Are D Same by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
to a greater extent
Re: All Men Are D Same by MaziOmenuko: 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2013
There are some of us that are s--e-xx addicts.
Check my siggy and see for urself.

Nb; se--x-plicit content; reader's discretion is advised
Re: All Men Are D Same by olumaxi(m): 1:48am On Jan 25, 2013
Nope..al mean r unique
Re: All Men Are D Same by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 25, 2013
Who told you to try all of them?
Re: All Men Are D Same by True2myself24(f): 3:00am On Jan 25, 2013
Nope it's not true. They're not all the same. Any woman who thinks like that is just speaking from a bitter and resentful experience.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Looking For In A Relationship? / There Is Nothing Special About Bad Boys! / Serious Male/female In Search Of Life-partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.