Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141873 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2013
This Wunmi Allen is a real criminal.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2013
Men, my blood dey boil as i dey read this woman message. WTF. no respect, no manners. Nothing. She said her location is not of anyone's business. She is definitely hiding. If she has projects in Nigeria, someone should involve the police or EFCC to seize those lands she bought bought using other people's money. She woman has been in the scamming business for long, Someone needs to put her assssssss down.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by eleven(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
The lady foolishly believes she has gotten away with this act as usual.

No wahala...the world is a very small place and it gets smaller with time.

She will be caught soon and all her careless and useless talks will make good evidence against her.

@OP...Please do not give up this fight...You are already winning and she knows it.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
Na real wao.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2013
Such arrogance from this lady
Speaking big grammar and slyly coating with her own threats

Please survey prof what do you say about involving the DA of the city she lives in
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by azpekuliar: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
No remorse at all in that e-mail.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2013
FXKing2012: This Wunmi Allen is a real criminal.

I swear, reincarnation of Anini .

How 'woman' go heartless like this

Abi maybe her mama curse am before she born am sef.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
The funniest thing is that she has a project ongoing in "Lekki Garden" after Abraham Adesanya Estate in Lekki Lagos State, close to the newly HFP complex., I sent somebody der today!

N:B~ Anyone that is familar with the Lekki zone should watch @ those videos she shot, It look confusing to me, either Agungi, close Alpha beach estate, close to Seabuff plaza, anyway Jankande Lekki beach as a land-mark, if you are familar with Lekki estates, watch the video over and over, and lets know, I hv done dat like eight times, I still can not get it....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
survey prof i doff my hat to u

surveyProf: The funniest thing is that she has a project ongoing in "Lekki Garden" after Abraham Adesanya Estate in Lekki Lagos State, close to the newly HFP complex., I sent somebody der today!

N:B~ Anyone that is familar with the Lekki zone should watch @ those videos she shot, It look confusing to me, either Agungi, close Alpha beach estate, close to Seabuff plaza, anyway Jankande Lekki beach as a land-mark, if you are familar with Lekki estates, watch the video over and over, and lets know, I hv done dat like eight times, I still can not get it....
survey prof i doff my hat to u
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
Wunmi Allen is a disgrace to womanhood. She's mouthed for real.
Choi!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
surveyProf: The funniest thing is that she has a project ongoing in "Lekki Garden" after Abraham Adesanya Estate in Lekki Lagos State, close to the newly HFP complex., I sent somebody der today!

if ur sure of this ur lekki statement I don't mind leaving ABJ for lagos this week .

And I intend using the army to arrest her, since she's decided to be stubborn.

Again I'm yet to see the video, but I know what she looks like .

"VERY UGLY SOMEBODY"

More like a baboon.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Wylout: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2013
It so unfortunate that she scammed the wrong person.

Right now,,,, i've moved on but===

Its a fellow woman/lady that is doing the head hunt now!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tommyoneal: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2013
aieromon: This is the last correspondence I received from Wunmi Allen on the 10th of January, 2013.

@wumi Abi wetin dem dey call u. You get gut ooo. You still fit write all the above.

This guy just dey pity you... With the dossier on you, you should be cooling off in Alagbon by now.

You are too mean !!! Following this thread closely.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2013
She has a Clique
Definitely People are supporting her or she has narrated this to them
She Spoke with so much confidence
But Aigbe , though some cant give you the money here
Be assured some would provide other supports needed to bring her to book
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2013
Responses from the FBI.....

Op--- Let me know as soon as possible either via email or here if your complain has been acknowledged/received, i.e by them sending confirmation...

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2013
Day 20, of the twenty-one days given to Omowunmi Omotayo Allen!!!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by arbitrage: 5:00am On Feb 12, 2013

I do not think the lekki gardens estate project i know is for the lady in question. The phase one of the project was commendable such that not less than ten of my colleagues registered their interest in the nearer phase 2 last month. The volume of work i saw when i visited lekki gardens phase 2 IN JANUARY cannot be for someone who found it difficult to pay back 900k since mid last year. May be hers is another project location but with semblance of names as the youtube video i saw at the beginning of this thread showed a farther and thicker bush location than the current lekki gardens 1 & 2 that i know.

I read her last mail and could still not see the reason why the business turned sour before the poster started to change mind on items or cash refund. Also wunmi did not state why the 500k she got paid in abuja along the line was not transferred to aigbe as she suggested doing then. That was july august 2012 mail i could recollect. May be her challenge is more than just the threat broadcast of the poster on nairaland. Abeg, let me go and rest from this chilling winter snow till tomorrow hoping good news will come up soon for the hanging 900k.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 12, 2013
Survey prof, great job
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 12, 2013
Let's hunt down the wicked witch
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Survey prof, great job

Thank you...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2013
For those who were also scammed by Omowunmi Omotayo Allen, Please also file a complain, using the form attached below, I will follow it up with FAX messages!!

Find samples of the form,

https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?

Contact Information
@ this point, when filing, please provide the link to this thread......
Are there witnesses or other victims to this crime?
If yes, Please provide names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and/or websites of where additional victim lists can be found.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2013
Don t be in a hurry filling, take time out, and fill all necessary information!!!

Thank you...

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2013
I can see two guests viewing, I want to believe she's one grin grin grin

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2013
Rooneyboy: I can see two guests viewing, I want to believe she's one grin grin grin

Definitely she will be viewing!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2013
Progressing?good !

Rooneyboy please put your emotions in check and don't reduce this thread to a joke indirectly,with your outbursts. [s]You wanted to fish her out in US and now you wanna fly from Abuja to Lagos.[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by eleven(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2013
@SurveyProf,

Thank you bro. I hope the victims will compliment your efforts by filling the forms as requested asap.

I can't wait to hear the she-devil has been apprehended.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mikeywise(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2013
GOOD WORK @ SURVEYPROF
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2013
I am sure wunmi Allen will be pissing in her pants right now grin grin grin grin grin. She scammed the wrong person grin grin grin grin grin grin and she used the wrong forum to scam grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
Update.... Make use of the complaint form and get your complaint number handy!!!

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
*whistling Flavor's Baby-oku*
Odikwa veri risky, because you too segzy, baby oku.. . .
This is getting real dirty. I am so sorry for Madam Wunmi now. If only she knew the extent this would have gone. Choi!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Trut(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2013
Odikwa very risky ohhh! This woman is a HEAVY SCAMMER.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dinggle: 2:51am On Feb 13, 2013
Welcome aboard everyone. I gave myself an online identity as simply Pinkeque. And as the name suggest, I am really about everything Pink. You can use me as a tool, as a means of achieving your aims and objectives on Pinkbloomer's Forum. I am a thinkerbell, a cell, constantly evolving, from one process, to the other. I have no definite shape, and I am formed according to the vibes of my environment. I am like a teacher's chalk, you can use me as a tool on a school's blackboard to convey your thoughts, knowledge to your pupils, but one thing remains. I am eventually wiped off the board, then used again, and just as before, wiped off again. During all these processes however, I have been used as a really cool tool, and have successfully impact your knowledge to your pupils subconsciousness, lodge your ideas into a part of their brain permanently. Like I said above, I am really Pink, and really cool...............................read more about how am changing forms and what am up to every seconds here: www.pinkequity.com/pinkbloomer

I am like a teacher's chalk, you can use me as a tool on a school's blackboard to convey your thoughts, knowledge to your pupils, but one thing remains. I am eventually wiped off the board, then used again, and just as before, wiped off again.

She introduce herself in the beginning but her followers failed to read btw the lines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.