Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141798 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2013
Themaingate: this concern all those supporting this scammer/criminal called Omowunmi Allen

"SANGO can never leave OYO to save a life in LAGOS... Not possible... That's AYELALA'S job. Moral lesson= Mind ur Business before it becomes too Late "

@bbfever or whatever you call your name ,stop derailing this thread and its better you stay away from this or i will force you to dance naked in the market square for 7days

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

What a weirdo! Force me to dance unclad in your village market square abi? Or is it Iddo market? Or Alaba? U are the ones derailing the thread. All I have been doing has been to think through all this madness but I see that some are already dancing unclad in their market square.

Have you not seen or heard that all handwritings and ordinances which were contrary to me have been blotted out and nailed? Go back to the cave u crawled out of!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2013
My God I would never have imagined that in a handful of people viewing this thread there would be so many bozos. Nigeria oh my Nigeria! How art the mighty fallen
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
@themaingate ur tag should read thebackdoor
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
surveyprof...
finally i am a lawyer that specializes in family law issues and divorce.
[quote author=i
call 08053779782 for your two bed room flat off bodethomas. asking price 600k
[/quote]

you are a lawyer specializes in family law issues and divorce yet you dey sell house abi ? also this Omowunmi Allen also deals on properties too so you people should know each other . so if you dont know her then stop siding her . BIRD OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
surveyprof...
i am ibukun orekoya but my freinds call me bukkie. and i am a male.
i am not supporting shopclue i am just criticising the methods used.
in as much as we want to cleanse nairaland from scammers we must obey all laws!
and such scammers have rights like the right of fair hearing, and a right to trial an not witch hunting.
ps. i am not a phoneseller becuase selling the phone i use doesnt make me a phone seller as a babe who has a one night stand is not an ashawo!
ps. finally i am a lawyer that specializes in family law issues and divorces, see my comments on the family section and you will know.
so...

Hello Bukki Orekoya,
Thank you for your comment so far, if I were you, I will start my reading from the very first page of this thread, we gave Omowunmi Omotayo Allen a twenty-days to apprea and defend herself, but she fails to do so, and moreover have you seen where she told the OP dat she is no longer in the labour market, via an email, and that he can go ahead with the name calling.... Pls always read and digest next time before you make comment, are you really a practising legal practitional? I doubt so, becos u hv prove to be unprofessional here, and by the way, frm my scan so far, u're an accountant...

Once again thank you!!!

Bukki Orekoya & Co.
Chartered Accountants
2nd Floor, Olajire House,
3 Ilupeju Byepass
Ilupeju Lagos
Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
Themaingate:

Since u are into IT perhaps u should know some of these online scammers because BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER! Aint that right? R/etard
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 2:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever: My God I would never have imagined that in a handful of people viewing this thread there would be so many bozos. Nigeria oh my Nigeria! How art the mighty fallen

Ode. Stop derailing the thread. You just looking for opportunity to take unnecessary attention away from Omowunmi
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sky-walker:

Ode. Stop derailing the thread. You just looking for opportunity to take unnecessary attention away from Omowunmi

NO MIND THE OTONDO GUY JARE . HE HIS INTO SELLING OF Properties ALSO THESAME Omowunmi Allen DEALS ON PROPERTIES AND GADGETS SO I GUESS THEY HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON.

CHECK THE PROFILE OF ALL THOSE SUPPORTING Omowunmi Allen AND YOU WILL SEE THEY ARE INTO PROPERTIES JUST LIKE THE CRIMINAL Omowunmi Allen.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sky-walker:

Read what u wrote again! Go back to school is all I can say to u. Unnecessary attention away from her? That's rather ironical isn't it? This thread was opened just for wunmis matter so how can I take attention from her? Am I the mod? Take the word "unnecessary" out of your post and maybe u would be making more sense.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
Shuuuu shocked is dis bbfraudster still here on his defence mission? Aint u tired of standing in for ur mistress,wunmi?or is she dat dumb dat she cnt appear here and talk for herself? By d way how much did she pay u for all dis cos u seem to be doing a good job covering her. Make sure she pays u upfront without cheatin or duping u( cos dts wat she knows how to do best)so u won't end up wasting ur time ranting.
Aaah! Its so so obvious u know what ur doing.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by redcliff: 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Themaingate: this concern all those supporting this scammer/criminal called Omowunmi Allen

"SANGO can never leave OYO to save a life in LAGOS... Not possible... That's AYELALA'S job. Moral lesson= Mind ur Business before it becomes too Late "

@bbfever or whatever you call your name ,stop derailing this thread and its better you stay away from this or i will force you to dance naked in the market square for 7days

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

LOl. Oga u r the one derailing this thread. Did we tell you we are looking for a movie producer to shoot your yoruba epic movies? Please stick to topic and stop pronouncing things you cannot accomplish.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

Read what u wrote again! Go back to school is all I can say to u. Unnecessary attention away from her? That's rather ironical isn't it? This thread was opened just for wunmis matter so how can I take attention from her? Am I the mod? Take the word "unnecessary" out of your post and maybe u would be making more sense.

Glad to know You understand English.Have you found any Maga for your property business? I was reading your Topics and found out that all the comments were written by you. You know what that means. (Na madman dey always follow himself talk).

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lucy001(f): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
This is serious.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2013
Lucy001: .

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hopefully she will be caught soon as i just spoke to a friend in London and just chatting away and he said her name is really buzzing in London now. According to him, Omowunmi tried to scam his Aunty on property/Land sales.She was lucky not to have dropped money because Omowunmi was very convincing with sweet mouth and documents.His Aunty decided she will like to view the land first in Nigeria, that was when Omowunmi's story changed. She was using an address in London which they later found out she never stayed there. I now see why the property sellers here are on Omowunmi side.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lucy001(f): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sky-walker:
Hopefully she will be caught soon as i just spoke to a friend in London and just chatting away and he said her name is really buzzing in London now. According to him, Omowunmi tried to scam his Aunty on property/Land sales.She was lucky not to have dropped money because Omowunmi was very convincing with sweet mouth and documents.His Aunty decided she will like to view the land first in Nigeria, that was when Omowunmi's story changed. She was using an address in London which they later found out she never stayed there. I now see why the property sellers here are on Omowunmi side.

Wonders shall neveer end.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
surveyprof and other who refuse to see the voice of reason.
a lawyer does many things including managing properties for clients... una too dense for this site sha!!!
because somebody is of a different opinion from yours doesnt mean he is a liar or a scammer. i repeat i am not defending her i am just watching our actions, furthermore as i said i read all through!
surveyprof, i dont know who the hell that bukki orekoya is but it aint me..
ps please stop putting another person's details on this thread and when you confirm who i am i expect an apology for trying to make me look like an accountant!
u can email me or call me, my details are on this site somewhere.
my message remains:
inasmuch as we need to remove fraudulent activities from nairaland we need to respect and obey the laws... we must not take justice in our hands all in a bid to rid nairaland of fraudsters because when they fight back through the law courts we wont like it.
finally at the MODS and Seun i think you need to post a disclaimer on this site on the risks of doing business here as well as the fact that if anybody is scam nairaland is not responsible and finally a disclaimer on the activities of the nairaland scam-busters because you are leaving thyself open to suits on defamation..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
surveyprof and other who refuse to see the voice of reason.
a lawyer does many things including managing properties for clients... una too dense for this site sha!!!
because somebody is of a different opinion from yours doesnt mean he is a liar or a scammer. i repeat i am not defending her i am just watching our actions, furthermore as i said i read all through!
surveyprof, i dont know who the hell that bukki orekoya is but it aint me..
ps please stop putting another person's details on this thread and when you confirm who i am i expect an apology for trying to make me look like an accountant!
u can email me or call me, my details are on this site somewhere.
my message remains:
inasmuch as we need to remove fraudulent activities from nairaland we need to respect and obey the laws... we must not take justice in our hands all in a bid to rid nairaland of fraudsters because when they fight back through the law courts we wont like it.
finally at the MODS and Seun i think you need to post a disclaimer on this site on the risks of doing business here as well as the fact that if anybody is scam nairaland is not responsible and finally a disclaimer on the activities of the nairaland scam-busters because you are leaving thyself open to suits on defamation..

what is the diff between you and bbyellowfever undecided undecided

first you said you are family and divorce lawyer.......now you selling clients properties undecided

i bet you go market for clients too
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Sky-walker:

If what u say is true pls provide the info of ur friend and or his aunty so survey student can dig some more. The levels people will go to fabricate stories. Yes I call them fabrications because your friend so conveniently popped up with the aunty scamming story right now yeah? Cheap shots. Naija we kuku like gossip weather its true or not. I follow hard facts and not stories. Your friend said that his aunty said......who else said...

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
@bbfever

Thats your problem. The level at which you are supporting omowunmi shows that you are part of her scam and you are scared she will rat you out once she is caught.I dont have anything to prove to a criminal like you. At the end of the day, you will still change your Nairaland ID and keep on with your dirty scams

If you want to find out more about omowunmi. Maybe you should go to Peckham and tell them you are omowunmi Allen's friend. Fool

@SurveyProf Dont know if you the one who is putting the heat on Wunmi in Uk but its working as she is getting quite popular.Keep up the good work.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
surveyprof...
i am ibukun orekoya but my freinds call me bukkie. and i am a male.
i am not supporting shopclue i am just criticising the methods used.
in as much as we want to cleanse nairaland from scammers we must obey all laws!
and such scammers have rights like the right of fair hearing, and a right to trial an not witch hunting.
ps. i am not a phoneseller becuase selling the phone i use doesnt make me a phone seller as a babe who has a one night stand is not an ashawo!
ps. finally i am a lawyer that specializes in family law issues and divorces, see my comments on the family section and you will know.
so...

See where you Bukki Orekoya admitted to be Ibukun Orekaya, now you're no longer Bukki, u said your friends call u Bukki is dat not so.... Hahaha

I put it to you dat you are not a lawyer but an accountant and your office is located @ Ilupeju Byepass.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2013
Please,any positive update ?

The partners-n-crimes are trying so hard to derail this thread.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 7842I: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2013
Can we start a thread detailing the full names of everybody identified to be supporting shopclue omowunmi allen, their profiles can form a pattern that can lead us right into their den.

Starting with the lawyer/accountant and the other phone seller/land seller.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2013
ifyalways: Please,any positive update ?

The partners-n-crimes are trying so hard to derail this thread.

Ask them for me if they have anything positive to offer besides name calling o. All these small boys for NL
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
surveyprof.. I AM NOT THE BUKKI OREKOYA WITH AN OFFICE AT ILUPEJU BYEPASS!!!
i am called bukkie( a pet name by my freinds as a short for ibukun)
ps my office is on the island and i do a lot of cases.
selling my phone was a one off and managing properties as well as incorporating companies as well as debt recovery and recovery of premises, and civil and commercial litigation, probate, letters of adminstration,adoption/custody, divorces, trademarks, patents etc are other services rendered by lawyers if you may know...
surveyprof i am not the chartered accountant and i think i should demand an apology for that
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
This BBfever fellow is really succeeding, I mean the thread is in a mess @ the moment, thanks to the slowpoke.

Can they just ban him for now so as to concentrate on the real issue .

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 7842I: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
surveyprof.. I AM NOT THE BUKKI OREKOYA WITH AN OFFICE AT ILUPEJU BYEPASS!!!
i am called bukkie( a pet name by my freinds as a short for ibukun)
ps my office is on the island and i do a lot of cases.
selling my phone was a one off and managing properties as well as incorporating companies as well as debt recovery and recovery of premises, and civil and commercial litigation, probate, letters of adminstration,adoption/custody, divorces, trademarks, patents etc are other services rendered by lawyers if you may know...
surveyprof i am not the chartered accountant and i think i should demand an apology for that

You should be the one apologizing for supporting a known thief.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
Laughing out loud at Bukky Orekoya she didnt know when she mistakenly mentioned her name and later claimed she is not Bukky hmnn... some women in this country are really shameless i wonder the type of role models they are to the society. The funny thing is that people come online to hide under an anonymous moniker typing whatever they like. Whatever we do or where we find ourselves, it is better to always keep the good name. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

@SurveyProf nice job here keep it up.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by seedord247(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
Hmmmmmm... Its gettin interestin ..

I think wunmi is currently on here
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
i am not in support of the activities of shopclue!
if you read my initial post in this thread i said: a good name is better than gold!
what i am just saying is: we must fine tune our approach to catching scammers so as not to fall short of the legal requirements of fair hearing, and not being culpable for slander or defamation. since whne did that make me a supporter of a scammer?
surveyprof you owe me an apology after you conduct your search and find out that i am not bukki orekoya the accountant
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
i am not in support of the activities of shopclue!
if you read my initial post in this thread i said: a good name is better than gold!
what i am just saying is: we must fine tune our approach to catching scammers so as not to fall short of the legal requirements of fair hearing, and not being culpable for slander or defamation. since whne did that make me a supporter of a scammer?
surveyprof you owe me an apology after you conduct your search and find out that i am not bukki orekoya the accountant

If you have read this thread rather than jumpin in foot first, you will be aware that shopclue/pinktif was given 21 days to clarify
Smae amount of time was given to chibuzo and he never responded only sending threats

Seems to be a modus operandi

There is no need to threaten anyone, read the thread again
If there is naything that you feel could have been done better say so and recommend
wisdom is profitable to direct
You came into the thread after we had been spammed by an associate of shop clue called bbfever
so why would we not think you are on the same diabolical assignment

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.