Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141789 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
To me the solution †☺ this impasse Ȋ̝̊̅§ straightforward aπϑ plain: give her the details of a respected MOD on Nairaland who will ensure that she gives a timeline for the payment of aℓℓ debts! And the MOD will ensure that the payment is done or if not should say so! Then the alleged scammer should make sure she meets the timeline! Shikena! Then we can open a new thread listing the said sums owed aπϑ how aπϑ when the payment was done!

Hi,

I went through some of your posts and it was clear you didn't read all my posts before commenting.

1. You talked about mediation. Did you not read my posts carefully?

2. You talked about defamation of character. Didn't you read the mails she sent to me?

You are however entitled to your opinions and thanks for your support.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
biolabee: [size=32pt]And based on I's posts so far I have no Choice but to state that shopclue, bbfever and I are associates[/size]

Please how do we designate I as a person of interest.

you don't have to be a rocket scientist working for NASA airspace to figure that out grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2013
aieromon:

Hi Mr Sam,

I can see you've taken a lot of time to show Wunmi Allen's innocence in all this. You must be the proverbial "a friend in need is a friend indeed".

I can see my money has been on the "high sea" for the past ten months. No problem. My issue with you is this:- if truly you want all this to come to an end,what will it cost you to refund the money on behalf of your friend? I didn't ask for a mini van to the best of my knowledge. Pay this small money from your large purse and trust her to give you the van. At least I know that's what I will do for my friend. Since you know how to communicate with her better than the rest of us, this is the suggestion I would recommend you consider.

I would like a reply to this suggestion here if you don't mind.

Of course i would gladly respond smiley . First of i would like to thank you for finally posting something although it wasnt what i expected. I never tried to show wunmis innocence because as it stands she is an accused. All i tried and am still trying to do is get all these name calling folks to quit it and move on to the main issue about your refund. I do believe i can get through to her because i have done it before. But you all need to chill out. IO believe you have spoken with her on the phone before and if you paid attention when talking to her you would easily be able to know how to relate with her because she is a tough one (in a good way) smiley . I dont label people until i am totally convinced about their character. So far she has done nothing to me to warrant i take a stand with you against her and you have done nothing to me to make me take a stand with wunmi against you. I want what everyone wants. You refund but towing a more intelligent line.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2013
@bbfever

You still haven't answered my question. You discussed with her and she says my money is on the high sea. You also want this to end.

As a friend,are you willing to refund the money on her behalf?

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
bb fever can u help to pay in good faith since she is in your posse
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2013
aieromon: @bbfever

You still haven't answered my question. You discussed with her and she says my money is on the high sea. You also want this to end.

As a friend,are you willing to refund the money on her behalf?

first of all, as a friend i would want to get to the bottom of this as all i have done so far was chat with her which limits expression. I would want to speak with her over the phone and wrap this up. Friendship is in degrees but to me my acquaintances are also treated as friends and as such value is added to relationship which is why i know she respects me and listens to me. I want this to end for the sake of peace and rationalism but i wonder why you are now talking to me about all this. Are'nt Surveyprof and FX meant to deliver for you? I thought everyone here called me an accomplice.

If you want me to deliver for you then ask your name calling minions to apologize to me first and then we can talk
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

first of all, as a friend i would want to get to the bottom of this as all i have done so far was chat with her which limits expression. I would want to speak with her over the phone and wrap this up. Friendship is in degrees but to me my acquaintances are also treated as friends and as such value is added to relationship which is why i know she respects me and listens to me. I want this to end for the sake of peace and rationalism but i wonder why you are now talking to me about all this. Are'nt Surveyprof and FX meant to deliver for you? I thought everyone here called me an accomplice.

If you want me to deliver for you then ask your name calling minions to apologize to me first and then we can talk

I see where this is going. Thanks for visiting this thread and not answering the question.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ aieromon
i read all your posts and your attempts at mediation through parties she wasnt comfortable with. in ADR the first step is to get a mutually acceptable person to mediate through any crisis! and not for one person to report to another person expecting the other side to concur to such a step.
secondly my fear is if to say na me be omowunmi allen, posting my pictures etc is a way i can use to delay paying funds! if you have a smart lawyer he knows what to do.
what i would have suggested to you sir is to report the matter to the police. now that you brought it to the house i think it is for senior nairalanders to wade in and seek a way out of this mess. because last last we all enjoy nairaland and we need to be comfortable doing business with other nairalanders.
as for all of una wey because i dey show reason here don label me scammer,i no get una time. surveyprof aka mr intergrity please when u finish your investigations on my goodself please post it or raise a new thread becuase if u dont i will demand an apology, biolabee thats an insult and it wasnt called for? must i be shopclue to try to reason with una? na una go hear thief and shout for petrol without finding out if indeed na thief!
at the house.
its a shame we have gotten to the point where trusts is dead1! in nigeria cant we do business without being afraid of being scammed/
i have lost money in business and i have gain lessons in life but i still hope for trust1
finally i always maintained that i do not support shopclue or her actions but a good name is better than gold so also must we not in the name of exposing scammers fail to adhere and obey the laws.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2013
aieromon:

I see where this is going. Thanks for visiting this thread and not answering the question.

Thank you too for taking time out to talk to me and seek a way forward. How am i supposed to answer your question when you sat back and watched or rather read your minions calling me names and branding me as wunmis accomplice. First things first, an apology is needed by me from your people or by yourself on their behalf and i will do all i can to get you a refund. Anything short of this pls revert to I's advice on this forum which is posted here

(To me the solution †☺ this impasse Ȋ̝̊̅§ straightforward aπϑ plain: give her the details of a respected MOD on Nairaland who will ensure that she gives a timeline for the payment of aℓℓ debts! And the MOD will ensure that the payment is done or if not should say so! Then the alleged scammer should make sure she meets the timeline! Shikena! Then we can open a new thread listing the said sums owed aπϑ how aπϑ when the payment was done!)

Or stick with Survey student and FX and hope for a result as you have been hoping for 10months now under their super investigative skills.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
This bbfever is a hardened criminal ... The Brainiac of the ShopClue Cartel

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2013
at aieromon.
please contacts the MODS to reach out to her and see where it will lead to, sometimes its all about dialogue through a neutral person. and yes i know say u don try sha... if na me even the 10 months sef too long!!! money no dey easy ooh!!
i have no business with her, just giving out free advise ooh...
you need to be looking at a structured means of repayment if she wants to repay, but the MODS can assists.
naijacutee and seun! some kids dey insult me for here ooh...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
idupaul: This bbfever is a hardened criminal ... The Brainiac of the ShopClue Cartel

aieromon: still think i dont need an apology? Just get off your high horse and say 2 simple words 'I'm sorry' and i will help out. Courtesy begets courtesy. Now I am not just shopclue but also the brains behind an imaginary cartel. see idupaul mumu just dey show anyhow. Guy try hide the mumu small abeg
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

So despite forming 'big man' you want to create further pre-conditions for aigbe to get his money back? More insults will be poured on your head for this rubbish you are saying.

Who the F**K are you to demand an apology? Alakori ni bobo yi sha. undecided

bbfever:
First things first, an apology is needed by me from your people or by yourself on their behalf and i will do all i can to get you a refund. Anything short of this pls revert to I's advice on this forum which is posted here

Like I said, if you want to introduce yourself as yet another middle man, demanding apologies to help, you are no better than a common criminal.

(To me the solution †☺ this impasse Ȋ̝̊̅§ straightforward aπϑ plain: give her the details of a respected MOD on Nairaland who will ensure that she gives a timeline for the payment of aℓℓ debts! And the MOD will ensure that the payment is done or if not should say so! Then the alleged scammer should make sure she meets the timeline! Shikena! Then we can open a new thread listing the said sums owed aπϑ how aπϑ when the payment was done!)

So we need to introduce mods before she will pay the money she has illegally withheld for 10 months? Animal in human skin.

Or stick with Survey student and FX and hope for a result as you have been hoping for 10months now under their super investigative skills.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by temidre1: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
Ole ni iya e!
i.:
and to all of you who think i am a woman.. i am ibukun orekoya my freinds do call me bukkie orekoya never hid that fact.
i am a guy and a practising lawyer not an accountant as alleged1
if you need my details you will find it somewhere on nairaland! i have nothing to hide.
also i am not the lady at ilupeju.. i am a guy for Gods sake.. na crime to bear the same name with another person?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
@ aieromon
i read all your posts and your attempts at mediation through parties she wasnt comfortable with. in ADR the first step is to get a mutually acceptable person to mediate through any crisis! and not for one person to report to another person expecting the other side to concur to such a step.
secondly my fear is if to say na me be omowunmi allen, posting my pictures etc is a way i can use to delay paying funds! if you have a smart lawyer he knows what to do.
what i would have suggested to you sir is to report the matter to the police. now that you brought it to the house i think it is for senior nairalanders to wade in and seek a way out of this mess. because last last we all enjoy nairaland and we need to be comfortable doing business with other nairalanders.
as for all of una wey because i dey show reason here don label me scammer,i no get una time. surveyprof aka mr intergrity please when u finish your investigations on my goodself please post it or raise a new thread becuase if u dont i will demand an apology, biolabee thats an insult and it wasnt called for? must i be shopclue to try to reason with una? na una go hear thief and shout for petrol without finding out if indeed na thief!
at the house.
its a shame we have gotten to the point where trusts is dead1! in nigeria cant we do business without being afraid of being scammed/
i have lost money in business and i have gain lessons in life but i still hope for trust1
finally i always maintained that i do not support shopclue or her actions but a good name is better than gold so also must we not in the name of exposing scammers fail to adhere and obey the laws.

I won't bother to quote you again lest I repeat my words again and again. Did you read where I said the matter has been reported to the relevant authorities? Please,don't tell me you think I was refering to Nairaland because I go just laugh.Did you also read where I tried to seek mediation only to learn later that there were issues I had no knowledge about?

I went through her posts and contacted credible people,people who were consistent and responsible. These people were so responsible and concerned that they didn't tell me of their issues with Omowunmi Allen. Go and read what lawyer wrote about her in 2009. That there is a real and smart LAWYER.

Finally,go through my final paragraph where I reiterated that this was a disclaimer notice. Did you even bother to read Wylout and zamzamiu's posts?

Thanks for contributing to this thread.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2013
debosky:

So despite forming 'big man' you want to create further pre-conditions for aigbe to get his money back? More insults will be poured on your head for this rubbish you are saying.

Who the F**K are you to demand an apology? Alakori ni bobo yi sha. undecided

Like I said, if you want to introduce yourself as yet another middle man, demanding apologies to help, you are no better than a common criminal.

So we need to introduce mods before she will pay the money she has illegally withheld for 10 months? Animal in human skin.

Or stick with Survey student and FX and hope for a result as you have been hoping for 10months now under their super investigative skills.

10 months and counting. Pride is a deep smear in every soul that must be exorcised. A simple I am sorry would go a long way right now. I am not upset though over all the name calling but for branding me because i was being objective and a forward thinker and also labeling me as an accomplice i deserve an apology. This has nothing to do with Aigbe because his matter is different. Aigbe was not the one called names such as scammer and thief and all that was he? i was called those names because i was trying to sort out his matter so HE, AIGBE must apologize to me first now that he knows i am not an accomplice and has asked me to mediate and i will respond as i have spoken
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Boss13: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2013
Can we ignore bbfever and focus on wunmi Allen. When is she going to pay back the money?

bbfever I assume you are a matured person. Please end this tactics of yours.If our methodology is crude and below standard, that should be left to us. However, I have seen it worked before and I have no doubt that it would work again. You can advise wunmi to pay up the debt as quick as possible.

I believe this thread owes you no explanation and you the same. Sheathe your sword and focus on relevant things.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2013
@ BBfever .. Nobody is going to apologize to ur fraudulent being .. @ Aigbe I beg U to ignore this toad , he has started the next stage of the scam where he will tell U to send him recharge card and pay his internet bouquet so he can get intouch with his Principal ... And to U BBfever pls refrain from insulting me on this thread or I will end ur fraud career by placing a citizens caveat emptor and disclaimer with ur tortoise pic on prominent news paper in Nigeria..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2013
Boss13: Can we ignore bbfever and focus on wunmi Allen. When is she going to pay back the money?

bbfever I assume you are a matured person. Please end this tactics of yours.If our methodology is crude and below standard, that should be left to us. However, I have seen it worked before and I have no doubt that it would work again. You can advise wunmi to pay up the debt as quick as possible.

I believe this thread owes you no explanation and you the same. Sheathe your sword and focus on relevant things.

This thread owes me no explanations right? FX right here for no reason placed me on a list of scammers simply because i tried to mediate so we could get Aigbe refunded. Let me label you a thief and a scammer and watch you try it out for size. My matured mind needs an apology for reference reasons. But like i said if you want me onboard so as to end your 10 month ordeal it would only cost you 3 words. 'I AM SORRY'.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
at temidre1 or whatever you call yourself, i dont think insulting my mum was called for? did i steal from you? can you show me where i thief from you or my mum did? i cant imagine why you should insult somebody who has no issues with you. am sure when surveyprof does his investigations he will know who i am and that i am not a woman.
aieromon now that you have said authorities meaning the cops why then did you further take laws into your hands or where the police to slow? or where waiting for her to return?
the fact that i refuse to side you on some points doesnt mean you should question either my credibility or proficiency.
thanks. biolabee, surveyprof, r231, and others when una don finish your investigations please post your apologies accordingly
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
idupaul: @ BBfever .. Nobody is going to apologize to ur fraudulent being .. @ Aigbe I beg U to ignore this toad , he has started the next stage of the scam where he will tell U to send him recharge card and pay his internet bouquet so he can get intouch with his Principal ... And to U BBfever pls refrain from insulting me on this thread or I will end ur fraud career by placing a citizens caveat emptor and disclaimer with ur tortoise pic on prominent news paper in Nigeria..

ABEG SEND ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER MAKE I SEND YOU THE MONEY FOR THE ADVERT IN ADVANCE. DORK.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2013
how much exactly is owed?

N900,000 or N300,000?

N900,000 is about $6000 while N300,000 is about $2000.

some of you folks in nigeria are richer than people in the US, unless such people have illegal (and untaxed) sources of income or have no bills or responsibilities.

as such, producing $6000 at the drop of a hat isnt exactly a walk in the park.

anyway, i'm just observing although it seems there's a lot of issues which are still ongoing.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:
10 months and counting. Pride is a deep smear in every soul that must be exorcised. A simple I am sorry would go a long way right now. I am not upset though over all the name calling but for branding me because i was being objective and a forward thinker and also labeling me as an accomplice i deserve an apology. This has nothing to do with Aigbe because his matter is different. Aigbe was not the one called names such as scammer and thief and all that was he? i was called those names because i was trying to sort out his matter so HE, AIGBE must apologize to me first now that he knows i am not an accomplice and has asked me to mediate and i will respond as i have spoken

Your approach is that of a scammer - so the title fits - now run along and go look for others willing to listen to your bunkum. No one will apologise to you - if you can't handle it, go and jump off a bridge.

No one asked you to mediate - since you claim to know Wunmi, pay on her behalf and she will refund you. If you are not interested, F**K off.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2013
debosky:

Your approach is that of a scammer - so the title fits - now run along and go look for others willing to listen to your bunkum. No one will apologise to you - if you can't handle it, go and jump off a bridge.

No one asked you to mediate - since you claim to know Wunmi, pay on her behalf and she will refund you. If you are not interested, F**K off.

did anybody ask you to mediate yourself? if you cant stand me and my demands take carbon paper and block your screen. scum of the earth
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2013
tpia@:
how much exactly is owed?

N900,000 or N300,000?

N900,000 is about $6000 while N300,000 is about $2000.

some of you folks in nigeria are richer than people in the US, unless such people have illegal (and untaxed) sources of income or have no bills or responsibilities.

as such, producing $6000 at the drop of a hat isnt exactly a walk in the park.

anyway, i'm just observing although it seems there's a lot of issues which are still ongoing.
PLEASE DONT COMPARE NAIJA MONEY TO AMERICAN MONEY. HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS EARN IN AMERICA ? $50 / HOUR ? $2000 A WEEK ? IN NIGERIA THAT IS SUYA MONEY FOR THE WEEKEND. A 20 YEAR OLD GUY IN NAIJA CAN PRODUCE 5 MILLION NAIRA WITHOUT FLINCHING. MONEY DEY NAIJA OOOOOO
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
Who is holding dis thread to ransom

Op
Dat BB man is a scammer, I hv all his details, his home address in Ajah, do not listen to him!!!

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
surveyProf: Who is holding dis thread to ransom

Op
Dat BB man is a scammer, I hv all his details, his home address in Ajah, do not listen to him!!!

Good work. I knew he was connected to Omowunmi. Fcuktardss
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
obadiah777: PLEASE DONT COMPARE NAIJA MONEY TO AMERICAN MONEY. HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS EARN IN AMERICA ? $50 / HOUR ? $2000 A WEEK ? IN NIGERIA THAT IS SUYA MONEY FOR THE WEEKEND. A 20 YEAR OLD GUY IN NAIJA CAN PRODUCE 5 MILLION NAIRA WITHOUT FLINCHING. MONEY DEY NAIJA OOOOOO

for some people!

as per $50 an hour- how many people actually earn that?

aside from nursing (ie with overtime since nurses are rarely started off with that amount, if ever), do you know how many years of school you'd have to pass through to get to that level.

dont know about blue collar jobs sha.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2013

Op

na ya papa be Scammer abi dont you know thast i know you are a thief? Every Hacker is a thief. Abi you no be hacker? talk now say you be white witch and not black witch. Say your hacking is used for good. werepe dey your head
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
bbfever:

na ya papa be Scammer abi dont you know thast i know you are a thief? Every Hacker is a thief. Abi you no be hacker? talk now say you be white witch and not black witch. Say your hacking is used for good. werepe dey your head

lol. Told you your mugshot will soon be on Nairaland. Fool
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bbfever(f): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2013

Op

They should listen to you abi? Messiah Survey. They have listened to you for months.... tell your people the truth. tell them you have nothing to offer and just brainwashing them into thinking you can solve this matter. Na you be the chief con. You are feeding off peoples self esteem. Con man extraordinaire.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
i.:
@ aieromon
at the house.

Dude i thought you were a lawyer
I am not a lawyer but i do know in arbitrattion, if a party is not comfortable with a 3rd party shopclue could have expressed her concerns
Hoever the most important thing is that she is willing to come to the table
She has not shown this and that is why i say you are taking brief for her and i make no apologies for that

bbyellowfever

It is not aieromons remit to set up a schedule of payment
This should have been proposed by your principal, shopclue and proposed to him
It is then aieromons prerogative to accept these terms

If this is how you have been doing business, I rellay pity your clients

surveyprof, how can we put i. as a person of interest even though he may not have scammed someone on this thread, he is fishy

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.