Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141657 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Rooneyboy:

will u shut the f**king gutter u call a mouth.
For ur information, it is no longer between ur boss "wunmi" and the victim, it is now between wunmi and Nairaland as a whole.

She's obviously feeling the heat @ the moment and is not comfortable with it, that's y she wants it a IN HOUSE SETTLEMENT.

One more thing, u are no mediator ,

U A BIG CROOK

My young Man U fan neither I nor the accused are asking for an in house settlement but as wisdom entails, in anything positive there will always be some distractions. So i chose not to ask Wunmi to come on this thread to state her case, neither did i speak with Aigbe on this thread. I chose to speak with either one privately which was the best thing to do so as to avoid distractions. I will assume you are one of such distractions because clearly you can see we are making headway, yet you cant help but say something derogatory.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
timbros:

And i'm sure you'll do the selling of the car and refund Aigbe?

of course he would, yet still he is only a mediator grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2013
timbros:

And i'm sure you'll do the selling of the car and refund Aigbe?

Wunmi already has her man on ground to handle sale and refund to Aigbe. I am just to monitor and ensure it goes as arranged. Aigbe knows who wunmis man on ground is.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

Wunmi already has her man on ground to handle sale and refund to Aigbe. I am just to monitor and ensure it goes as arranged. Aigbe knows who wunmis man on ground is.

I don't know and have never met Wunmi Allen's engineer. I called him three times out of which he picked twice. That was in April 2012 when I was expecting my purchased items.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2013
idupaul:

Why are we so gullible in Nigeria .. Sha We wait and see for the benefit of doubt but the truth is no ship is coming anywhere .these people are career con artist.. Aigbe was it a ship U used to send her the money? Bros three weeks will soon be here sha
True!
Its okay if you guys call me Thomas. I refuse to fall for this juju.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
aieromon:

I don't know and have never met Wunmi Allen's engineer. I called him three times out of which he picked twice. That was in April 2012 when I was expecting my purchased items.

Good to know you have spoken with her engineer before. When you and i were speaking over the phone i did ask you if i sounded like the person you have spoken with before. As further proof when you would be with her engineer to receive your money i did tell you that i told her to call you herself and conference me so i would know she has done what she promised. This way perhaps my role in brokering peace would be well understood
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2013
Let me get this straight. . .
Ms Allen is getting another 21 days to either arrange a refund or deliver the goods eh. . .

In otherwords, a total of 42 days. This is excluding the previous months aigbe has had to wait and beg eh kwa. . .

Ngwanu, k'anyi lemenu anya!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

Like there's a ready buyer abi you guys have marketers on ground too?

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2013
Odunnu:
Like there's a ready buyer abi you guys have marketers on ground too?

From what Wunmi told me the vehicle was ordered by someone who would receive it as soon as it arrives and pay her engineer. I had nothing to do with the shipping nor do i do business with wunmi. I am only on this matter as a mediator
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2013
OMO IBO: Let me get this straight. . .
Ms Allen is getting another 21 days to either arrange a refund or deliver the goods eh. . .

In otherwords, a total of 42 days. This is excluding the previous months aigbe has had to wait and beg eh kwa. . .

Ngwanu, k'anyi lemenu anya!

Na so o my brother cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

From what Wunmi told me the vehicle was ordered by someone who would receive it as soon as it arrives and pay her engineer. I had nothing to do with the shipping nor do i do business with wunmi. I am only on this matter as a mediator

you said that you have the documents this morning undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
But come o!I'm begining to hv a rethink. How sure are we dat dis extra 3wks or wareva Is not a ploy to distract nairalanders frm d ongoing investigation and current concern? because bfor u know it now,evrybody would hv forgotten dis issue and wunmi would hv eaten her words again.
3wks to far o!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
r231:

you said that you have the documents this morning undecided undecided

i have the emailed dock receipts and vessel details plus shipping company which is all is needed to track a consignment if you have ever shipped stuff in before. But i needed to know how the vehicle would be disposed of and she Wunmi briefed me.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
congrats nairaland, let us hope that she clears her debt and her name
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2013
buchibabe: But come o!I'm begining to hv a rethink. How sure are we dat dis extra 3wks or wareva Is not a ploy to distract nairalanders frm d ongoing investigation and current concern? because bfor u know it now,evrybody would hv forgotten dis issue and wunmi would hv eaten her words again.
3wks to far o!

Buchi do you have a better way? Aigbe is willing to give her benefit of doubt and so am i. I am so sure the end to this fracas is near. This thread is running its rounds on NL and wont be deleted. 3 weeks is round the corner.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

i have the emailed dock receipts and vessel details plus shipping company which is all is needed to track a consignment if you have ever shipped stuff in before. But i needed to know how the vehicle would be disposed of and she Wunmi briefed me.

LOL....

I own a cargo company company bro

office in UK, US. Ghana and Lagos tongue

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
bbfever and 4evergod are associates.. but lets watch

this account just surfaced as soon as the supposed jazzed call was made to aieromon

AT FIRST THIS

4everGod1:

I am not her engineer but as a mediator i requested for certain details which would act as proof of intention to pay and that was how i got all the info about the vessel, its cargo and i could track it. Aigbe knows i am not her engineer but only a mediator

AND NOW THIS

4everGod1:

Ok lets wait for 21 days but they have similar writing styles
I belive it is the same person
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2013
biolabee: bbfever and 4evergod are associates.. but lets watch

this account just surfaced as soon as the supposed jazzed call was made to aieromon

AT FIRST THIS

AND NOW THIS

Ok lets wait for 21 days but they have similar writing styles
I belive it is the same person

bbfever and 4evergod1 are both my monikers. I switched to 4evergod1 a short while ago because for some reason my other id got banned again. I just needed to keep this thread going and say something after Aigbe had made his statement
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
r231:

LOL....

I own a cargo company company bro

office in UK, US. Ghana and Lagos tongue

The 'if you have ever shipped stuff in before' was not meant to sound derogatory to you but i phrased it that way so it could be understood by other readers not just you.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

The 'if you have ever shipped stuff in before' was not meant to sound derogatory to you but i phrased it that way so it could be understood by other readers not just you.

ok sir

at least now you can see that my small pea brain is not that small after all grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

quoted for future reference
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2013
Odunnu:
quoted for future reference

Thank you Odunnu! Very smart

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

CRAP! CRAP!! CRAP!!!

Wunmi of all people to send a car without payment? And you believe that? Is that how her 'preorder' works?

Even if its true that she shipped a car, IT HAS BEEN PAID FOR!

She is just buying time with this story!

Aigbe use your brain!

SurveyProf whats up? Update please!

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

post your address here if you really want to be a true mediator

WE GO USE POLICE ARREST YOU IF WE NO SEE THE SCAMMER CALLED WUNMI AND BY THEN YOU WILL SURELY PRODUCE HER

SIMPLE AS ABC
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
timbros:

CRAP! CRAP!! CRAP!!!

Wunmi of all people to send a car without payment? And you believe that? Is that how her 'preorder' works?

Aigbe use your brain!

Assume what you will. This is allowed. The vehicle according to wunmi isnt a preorder. Like i said, it was shipped specifically to use the proceeds and refund Aigbe. Lets wait and see shall we before crying wolf again
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

ARE YOU IN THIS CENTURY AT ALL ? WUNMI - A GENUINE SCAMMER WILL SEND CAR TO 9JA WHEN THE 9JA PERSON NEVER PAY FOR ? GUY YOU BETTER WAKE-UP FROM YOUR SLEEP NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2013
timbros:

CRAP! CRAP!! CRAP!!!

Ur right! Buying time is d word

Aigbe use your brain!

Yea ur right. Buying time is d word!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Themaingate:

post your address here if you really want to be a true mediator

WE GO USE POLICE ARREST YOU IF WE NO SEE THE SCAMMER CALLED WUNMI AND BY THEN YOU WILL SURELY PRODUCE HER

SIMPLE AS ABC

For family reasons my address is my affair and not for this forum. Besides it would take somebody really high up on Nigerias ladder of authority to come close to arresting me. I am doing this simply because it is in my nature to solve problems. Activism is my passion and not for any form or material gains or cheap popularity
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

Assume what you will. This is allowed. The vehicle according to wunmi isnt a preorder. Like i said, it was shipped specifically to use the proceeds and refund Aigbe. Lets wait and see shall we before crying wolf again
4everGod1:

Oga oya explain undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2013
4everGod1:

Since she funded the buying and shipping of the car, what stops her from using all that money to pay off Aigbe? Why all the long process?

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
timbros:

Since she funded the buying and shipping of the car, what stops her from using all that money to pay off Aigbe? Why all the long process?

I did tell us here that full details would not be released on this forum so i understand why you still have questions. Just be content with the fact that this will be resolved
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
r231:

Oga oya explain undecided undecided

No mind am. He doesnt know when he contradicts himself...

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.