Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141805 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
surveyprof, i am still waiting!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2013
FXKing2012:
Madam, pls if you have nothing constructive to say as far as the topic of this thread is concerned then do us all a favour by just watching from the sidelines. Point is, somebody is in real pain because he has been duped, and if you cant help it's ok to keep quiet and just watch.

Cheers!

you can delete any post you dont like, its an open forum so you cant expect everybody to tow the same line.

like i said from the beginning of the thread, its not advisable to conduct any business on nl without a lawyer present and as per preordering stuff, i only preorder books sometimes and maybe an occasional trinket (just for the novelty of it), not anything else.

so, i'm not that active in nl business section since most transactions here seem to involve cash first [or however you want to put it].

however, doesnt mean i cant comment. You're free to hide the comment/s if you feel its necessary.

i'd also like to point out the number of threats on the thread do not speak well of nl as a site, coupled with the personal attacks and unnecessarily crude language. Maybe nl needs a legal section for matters such as these.

obviously, most of the issues are personal ones.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by cutebabe: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
This beats Eastenders anyday, Gbabeski

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogul: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2013
Most of the people Ranting here have their brains on **reverse mode**. Just because someone tried to label me a scammer because he wanted to buy a watermaker which when he couldnt meet my conditions i didnt bother with the transaction anymore. Abi did he say i took his money and refused to deliver his order? I even thank God for this thread because through this after i posted my skype ID a Nigerian student in Ireland added me and said his friend in Nigeria saw my skype ID and told him about the watermaker and I have sinced refered him to the company we used to patronize in UK for those who have skype here his ID is trickstar53 and he is in dublin (note its trickstar53 and not trickster53)

I knew wunmi albeit over the phone during her estate project. I was even supposed to visit sites with her but my busy schedule wouldnt let me even meet her once. I have so much on my plate that i have not bothered to even ask about that project. She was very sincere over that project but i just felt she took on too much at once. Some of you here just want to label everyone as a scammer because what we as people dont understand we fear. If she has started making moves to clear the air and refund i think what she needs now is positive encouragement to do the right thing and not further negative vibes. I dont think she ever denided transacting any biz with Aigbe and if it has taken this long for her to pay back it might have been as a result of her bruised ego due to a verbal altercation between herself and Aigbe and now everyone else who has heard about this.

This is like some of us behave in real life where we want to do something right for someone but because of that persons comments or attitude we end up yelling 'ok i am not doing again, you can do your worst'. Somehow i sense this is what happened here and instead of folks trying to reason through a crisis they choose to attack and attack. In life we only get back what we give especially when we give it to an equal opponent. If you attack, you get attacked back and if you follow a more gentle approach, you get same back thats social psychology. All i have been trying to do and getting banned in the process was simply for everyone to calm down and apply wisdom and a bit of constraint while never losing the focus but they all jumped on me and labelled me an accomplice and a scammer.

For those who tagged me a scammer and a thief i will not release a curse on you but your seed has been sown and the time of harvest is very near. Thank you.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogul: 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2013
Most of the people Ranting here have their brains on **reverse mode**. Just because someone tried to label me a scammer because he wanted to buy a watermaker which when he couldnt meet my conditions i didnt bother with the transaction anymore. Abi did he say i took his money and refused to deliver his order? I even thank God for this thread because through this after i posted my skype ID a Nigerian student in Ireland added me and said his friend in Nigeria saw my skype ID and told him about the watermaker and I have sinced refered him to the company we used to patronize in UK for those who have skype here his ID is trickstar53 and he is in dublin (note its trickstar53 and not trickster53)

I knew wunmi albeit over the phone during her estate project. I was even supposed to visit sites with her but my busy schedule wouldnt let me even meet her once. I have so much on my plate that i have not bothered to even ask about that project. She was very sincere over that project but i just felt she took on too much at once. Some of you here just want to label everyone as a scammer because what we as people dont understand we fear. If she has started making moves to clear the air and refund i think what she needs now is positive encouragement to do the right thing and not further negative vibes. I dont think she ever denided transacting any biz with Aigbe and if it has taken this long for her to pay back it might have been as a result of her bruised ego due to a verbal altercation between herself and Aigbe and now everyone else who has heard about this.

This is like some of us behave in real life where we want to do something right for someone but because of that persons comments or attitude we end up yelling 'ok i am not doing again, you can do your worst'. Somehow i sense this is what happened here and instead of folks trying to reason through a crisis they choose to attack and attack. In life we only get back what we give especially when we give it to an equal opponent. If you attack, you get attacked back and if you follow a more gentle approach, you get same back thats social psychology. All i have been trying to do and getting banned in the process was simply for everyone to calm down and apply wisdom and a bit of constraint while never losing the focus but they all jumped on me and labelled me an accomplice and a scammer.

For those who tagged me a scammer and a thief i will not release a curse on you but your seed has been sown and the time of harvest is very near. Thank you.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2013
If you like curse if you like no curse

is the the attitude of some one who wants to refund money
She cant pay $515 (N80,000) and you think she can pay N900,000
She is now saying she does not want to do electronic payment
In this time and age?

Funny scammers

shopclue: Quick thing Urspry,

I do not have any intention of paying by electronic or paypal. You have my details, name and address, I will need yours to send payment to. You may use a p.o.box if you wish. Thank you.

[
shopclue: Urspry,

I checked the email given above several times, you still didn't send any details.

Look, I have things to do.

When you finish with seeking attention and trying to prove "I was right and you are wrong, you will do what is asked"

I have said my piece.

uspry1:

At your posted you asked me to answer each questions...i done my part.

now i am working on sending you the details to your gmail you mentioned previously---copied same invoice i gave you in 2009...nothing to change. In my invoice, there is combined details of my work order for you to complete job project per your request...no question to ask.

I expect you pay up what you posted above.

Uspry1 aka Teresa

shopclue:

Send me info where to make payment to, not just invoice.

Send me work order I gave you via Yahoo messenger regarding deltavag and inspired autos. Surely I did email what work to be done on these two sites correct? I want those for my own records.

uspry1:

@shopclue,

Done emailed you my work order/invoice directly to you at gmail you mentioned previously posted. Look forward to hear from you soon.
Uspry1

https://www.nairaland.com/1199904/experience-lady-website-builder-urspry

Dont worry damogul your own end will soon be nigh
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
@ damogul/bbfever

Let me ask you this question calmly because its seems you came here this morning in a relax mode and a bit angry still over this issue
. Lets say you transfer $5,000 into my account in April 2012 for a service which is meant to take 2 weeks to complete and i have not delivered till now. what will you do? Will you be begging for your money in a relaxed mode?

i don't care if she has personal problems. Never mix business money with personal stuff. I dont know if that is what your madam did but not paying back 900,000 naira is a lot and she still kept her "i don't care" attitude saying she is off the market so her name can be ruined online.

The funny thing about your reply this morning is the way you trying to distant yourself from Omowunmi allen

"I knew wunmi albeit over the phone during her estate project. I was even supposed to visit sites with her but my busy schedule wouldnt let me even meet her once. I have so much on my plate that i have not bothered to even ask about that project."

So you have never met here and yet you believe she is real.

"She was very sincere over that project but i just felt she took on too much at once"

Thats the same way fraudsters do, they pretend to be sincere.

This case is simple. She should refund the money and this thread will be taken off. If she thinks money is better than a good name, she should continue.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2013
tpia@:

you can delete any post you dont like, its an open forum so you cant expect everybody to tow the same line.

however, doesnt mean i cant comment. You're free to hide the comment/s if you feel its necessary.
Yes it's an open forum but that doesnt mean it's a lawless forum where everything and anything goes. There are rules and regulations that guide the forum...you cant just go on derailing threads by posting comments with no relevance to the topic being discussed.

There are different sections with different topics...so if you find this topic "boring" or "dry" pls feel free to go to the gossip, romance or entertainment sections where I'm sure you'll feel so much at home.

Have a nice trip and send my love to them.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogul: 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2013
Sky-walker:
@ damogul/bbfever

Let me ask you this question calmly because its seems you came here this morning in a relax mode and a bit angry still over this issue
. Lets say you transfer $5,000 into my account in April 2012 for a service which is meant to take 2 weeks to complete and i have not delivered till now. what will you do? Will you be begging for your money in a relaxed mode?

i don't care if she has personal problems. Never mix business money with personal stuff. I dont know if that is what your madam did but not paying back 900,000 naira is a lot and she still kept her proud and her "i don't care" attitude saying she is off the market so her name came be ruined online.

The funny thing about your reply this morning is the way you trying to distant yourself from Omowunmi allen

"I knew wunmi albeit over the phone during her estate project. I was even supposed to visit sites with her but my busy schedule wouldnt let me even meet her once. I have so much on my plate that i have not bothered to even ask about that project."

So you have never met here and yet you believe she is real.

"She was very sincere over that project but i just felt she took on too much at once"

Thats the same way fraudsters do, they pretend to be sincere.

This case is simple. She should refund the money and this thread will be taken off. If she thinks money is better than a good name, she should continue.

I believe you have followed every post i have made on here and first of all she has never been a madam of mine so refrain from such thoughts. secondly simply because i explained how i got to know her does not mean i am distancing myself from her. i have repeatedly stated here that i never met with her but spoke with her a lot over the phone. On the issue about her being real or not the answer to that is that she is real. Not meeting with her was my fault because she would come around and call me to let me know she was around and ask me where we could meet but i would be busy at that time coincidentally.

The estate Project was real but its never easy when working with many people at once. People with different ideas and temperaments so she couldnt manage everyone hence the collapse of that project. Many Nairalanders here who picked interest in that project saw the land, visited the communities and even did searches but some wanted one area while others wanted another area so she split the project in 2 those who wanted ibeju and those who wanted closer to lekki 1. But human wants being insatiable many ended up being all talk and no action so for the sake of her sanity she closed that project. I followed with keen interest the project updates and pictures/videos. Most of the areas she went i already knew them by virtue of my biz and i knew her information was pin point accurate.

Try to learn how to stop and think before labeling people because that is a very bad trait in you obviously. Like i said, she is in the process of doing the right thing. talk constructively now and not destructively
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
FXKing2012:
Yes it's an open forum but that doesnt mean it's a lawless forum where everything and anything goes. There are rules and regulations that guide the forum...you cant just go on derailing threads by posting comments with no relevance to the topic being discussed.

There are different sections with different topics...so if you find this topic "boring" or "dry" pls feel free to go to the gossip, romance or entertainment sections where I'm sure you'll feel so much at home.

you are an epitome of wisdom
A daniel is come to this thread
I am still struggling to get exactly what she wants

First its that 6000 dollars is not easy money for an american (Maybe it is easy for a nigerian..i wont mind that kind of dough right now cheesy)
Then its a free forum and she is not in to the business thread
Then we are crude and i really dont get undecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

@tpia
This is a matter of integrity
People like you and I, yes me who kept quiet over the years have now led to Nigerians being accused of being a dishonest people
which is why paypal and co will not do business with us
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

I believe you have followed every post i have made on here and first of all she has never been a madam of mine so refrain from such thoughts. secondly simply because i explained how i got to know her does not mean i am distancing myself from her. i have repeatedly stated here that i never met with her but spoke with her a lot over the phone. On the issue about her being real or not the answer to that is that she is real. Not meeting with her was my fault because she would come around and call me to let me know she was around and ask me where we could meet but i would be busy at that time coincidentally.

The estate Project was real but its never easy when working with many people at once. People with different ideas and temperaments so she couldnt manage everyone hence the collapse of that project. Many Nairalanders here who picked interest in that project saw the land, visited the communities and even did searches but some wanted one area while others wanted another area so she split the project in 2 those who wanted ibeju and those who wanted closer to lekki 1. But human wants being insatiable many ended up being all talk and no action so for the sake of her sanity she closed that project. I followed with keen interest the project updates and pictures/videos. Most of the areas she went i already knew them by virtue of my biz and i knew her information was pin point accurate.

Try to learn how to stop and think before labeling people because that is a very bad trait in you obviously. Like i said, she is in the process of doing the right thing. talk constructively now and not destructively

Now it seems you have read and now know the extent of the web your principal is in
Yoyu are now stepping back and saying she took on too much

Now advise your mistress the following

Let her pay uspry, tushbobo and aieromon thier money instead of saber rattling
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

Labeling people? I thought your were talking sense since.

Omowunwi Allen is a scammer. Fact

You did not answer the question i asked you regarding you given me money for over 9 months and no result.

Tell you madam to pay up.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogul: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2013
biolabee:

Now it seems you have read and now know the extent of the web your principal is in
Yoyu are now stepping back and saying she took on too much

Now advise your mistress the following

Let her pay uspry, tushbobo and aieromon thier money instead of saber rattling

I see you are thick around the ears or bulging around the eyes. You just read where i said a big no no to the word madam and now you come with mistress? I already read everything before coming on the very first time and not today but i know how to manage information unlike many in here. I manage people so i know. Since you feel so hurt over this whole stuff, perhaps much more than everyone else including Aigbe why dont you advice her. if you know that all you can offer is talk and more talk then please choose your words wisely while those working in the forefront or in the background do their thing maturely and with Tact.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogul: Just because someone tried to label me a scammer because he wanted to buy a watermaker which when he couldnt meet my conditions i didnt bother with the transaction anymore.
He didnt try to label you a scammer, he actually labelled you a scammer because you tried to scam him. If I were him I'd have done the same thing because I dont have to wait till you scam me before knowing you a scammer and addressing you accordingly.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by damogul: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2013
FXKing2012:
He didnt try to call you a scammer, he actually called you a scammer because you tried to scam him. If I were him I'd have done the same thing because I dont have to wait till you scam me before calling you a scammer.

And they call you a moderator? When you order stuff outside Nigeria do you pay for it before delivery or not? He was in a different state from the product and agreed to pay for delivery when he called me over the phone and i gave him the cost for delivery and he labeled me a scammer? Get your facts right before opening your mouth to show us that you have little or nothing in your brain. Invite the man who labelled me a scammer to come to this forum and defend his claim. All you is hear someone cry wolf and you run without checking the reality of his cry.

The funny thing about the Moderators here is that they leave the hostile and silly ones here and ban the sensible just because the sensible are not on the same page as they are.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dailydolla4u(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
@Damogule, Sky-walker ask you a simple question... If it was your money that your virtual friend Wumi tired downd for over 6month for a biz. that would have ended over 5month ago, without good reasons as to why the delayed was taken place; What would you do ? Woul u clap for her and say, "weldone fren for not keeping ur word" do u know how much interest 900,000K woul ve made in a month even @ 5%. You are a Suspect. Since you love these acts. It will happen to u a hundred times both online and off.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dailydolla4u(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2013
@Biloabee, Sky-walker ask you a simple question... If it was your money that your virtual friend Wumi tired downd for over 6month for a biz. that would have ended over 5month ago, without good reasons as to why the delayed was taken place; What would you do ? Woul u clap for her and say, "weldone fren for not keeping ur word" do u know how much interest 900,000K woul ve made in a month even @ 5%. You are a Suspect. Since you love these acts. It will happen to u a hundred times both online and off.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2013
damogul:

And they call you a moderator? When you order stuff outside Nigeria do you pay for it before delivery or not? He was in a different state from the product and agreed to pay for delivery when he called me over the phone and i gave him the cost for delivery and he labeled me a scammer? Get your facts right before opening your mouth to show us that you have little or nothing in your brain. Invite the man who labelled me a scammer to come to this forum and defend his claim. All you is hear someone cry wolf and you run without checking the reality of his cry.

The funny thing about the Moderators here is that they leave the hostile and silly ones here and ban the sensible just because the sensible are not on the same page as they are.

Pls o,bbfever what do u stand to gain by defending or rather drinking panadol for wunmi's headache "SINCE YESTERDAY"? Are you her brother,man friend,lawyer or what exactly? because d way u hv bn going about dis issue is alarming.as if dia is somthin u stand to gain in it. Or are u on her payroll?because ur whole arguement and defence has been very annoying.
Is d wunmi of a woman handicapped dat she cnt type a few words here to defend herself or is she sitting beside u there patting u on ur back for a job weldone and telling u not to give up in ur quest to achieve ur fruitless aim in dis mission?
because omo,if I were u,I for don give up dis whole tin n let her carry her cross.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2013
so its okay to insult others right but when the faults of your reasoning is shown, we cannot complain?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
i.:
so its okay to insult others right but when the faults of your reasoning is shown, we cannot complain?
I'll advise you to keep quiet for the sake of your system because I'm this close to deploying a Trojan horse your way.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2013
i.:

Of course you can, but don't blame people when you come in and appear to be only interested in 'protecting' the accused from being defamed instead of supporting the attempts of the OP to reclaim his funds from WA.

Secondly, when you state you are one thing (family/divorce lawyer) and then claim another (property, rentals, etc) then it makes people doubt your integrity. I don't agree you should be insulted, but if your intentions are not clear people are bound to get suspicious.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2013
dailydolla4u: @Biloabee, Sky-walker ask you a simple question... If it was your money that your virtual friend Wumi tired downd for over 6month for a biz. that would have ended over 5month ago, without good reasons as to why the delayed was taken place; What would you do ? Woul u clap for her and say, "weldone fren for not keeping ur word" do u know how much interest 900,000K woul ve made in a month even @ 5%. You are a Suspect. Since you love these acts. It will happen to u a hundred times both online and off.

Me a suspect? undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tyson55(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2013
biolabee:

Me a suspect? undecidedundecidedundecided

Lol. grin cheesy

I think he was referring to Damogul not you. It was surely a mistake on his part

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2013
at fxking2012 and co.
my issue with zealots is they forget that they live in a society. my initial post here was advising caution and moderation in the activities of the so-called scam busters only for my mum to be insulted, called unproffesioal. and a liar/ scammer. if to say i get una time na nairaland i go face.
we have laws in this country try not to fall short of them is that too much to ask for?
i am a lawyer and i still say follow the law and due process dont let a wounded scammer fight with you and then your efforts will be in vain. ps surveyprof and co my apologies when you find out if i scammed somebody.
as to your activities have it so far given the poster his money? never ever lose sight of the goal.
as i always said i am not party or in support of shopclue's activities but you opught to obey the laws.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2013
FXKing2012:

not sure what your definition of lawless is.

there have been very crude insinuations and death threats on this thread, you dont consider those lawless, but its my own posts you want to pick on.

last time i checked, it seems there was some kind of arrangement ongoing between the parties involved, what else is supposed to be done here?

i cant join in the saber rattling and uncouth language because i dont know the basics of what actually went down, much of it is personal. All we're seeing is the tip of the iceberg.

besides, no be this nl i dey when some p.orn characters attempted to sully my name in like manner. Lots of people started baying then, not even bothering to use their grey matter assuming they had any.

you've done your part by contributing your own quota and tabling the matter, what most of the rest are doing is simply mudslinging and personal attacks. Thats just as derailing as anything else.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2013
biolabee: If you like curse if you like no curse

is the the attitude of some one who wants to refund money
She cant pay $515 (N80,000) and you think she can pay N900,000
She is now saying she does not want to do electronic payment
In this time and age?

Funny scammers

[

https://www.nairaland.com/1199904/experience-lady-website-builder-urspry

but arent you telling uspry not to accept the repayment on that thread?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2013
kinglove: When should we expect aieromon to get paid?
Can we get a specific date?
Can we get a proof of payment from both parties?

in addition

how much exactly is owed?

this is the long and short of the matter.

anything else is thread derailment, note to mod/s.

neither am i acquainted with any of the parties involved, as far as i know, am simply posting because its an open forum and the matter was tabled in a thread meant for the public.

my stand remains if you must do business on nl, have a lawyer and signed contract present.

and do not assume anything is guaranteed even then.

things here are run very tightly, its not what it looks like on the surface.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
tpia@:

but arent you telling uspry not to accept the repayment on that thread?

Why will you want her to accept check? She will send fake check and claim she has paid
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
it does not concern me.

all i'm asking is didnt he tell uspry not to accept the payment proferred.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2013
@tpia
This is a matter of integrity
People like you and I, yes me who kept quiet over the years have now led to Nigerians being accused of being a dishonest people
which is why paypal and co will not do business with us

no, i think its our values or lack of them thereof, that have led to nigerians being regarded as dishonest people.

in some situations, you speak out, the same people who scammed you to begin with, will finish you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.