Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141601 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2013
4everGod1:

Angry ke? i put a smiling emoticon on there to show i am not offended. I just thought that would have been a private conversation
So, how and when? wink
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
So, how and when? wink

How and when for what? Just go to my profile and send me an email
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
timbros.. e be like say something else jazz don nter the matter o as aieromon is now pliant

LOL undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
biolabee: timbros.. e be like say something else jazz don nter the matter o as aieromon is now pliant

LOL undecided

He is not Pliant. I believe he has given the 'benefit of doubt' option and chosen to believe more than doubt that he would be refunded. I believe he would be refunded too and so should we all. We are on track
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by justwise(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
@Aigbe and other working on this case.

I suggest you don't take anybody's promises of refund seriously and say very little here, keep your plans close to your chest until she is sorted out. She and her partners in crime are buying time.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 1:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
@timbros

Thanks for the concern and I'm very pleased with the issues you've raised. For the purpose of clarification, I was the one that said details of our conversation will be pasted here. I did do that for transparency purposes.
What Mr Sam has stated here about the car being shipped and having the papers/tracking number is nothing different from what he told me. I don't have evidence that indeed a shipment was made and I for certain didn't preorder a car.

As far as I'm concerned, the important detail is the timeline which I got from Mr Sam. I have no business if a car or rocket is shipped from the moon to be converted for refund purposes. I didn't ask for proof and Mr Sam didn't disclose. If the car is offered to me, I won't accept it.

The last time I spoke to Wunmi Allen was in May 2012 and the last mail I sent to her was December 2012. Even when Mr Sam told me to call/text her to confirm details of the repayment timeline, I simply told him that I wasn't going to do that.

Please,don't mind your business. It has gotten us this far already. Ask all the questions you want and I will gladly answer.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2013
aieromon: @timbros

Thanks for the concern and I'm very pleased with the issues you've raised. For the purpose of clarification, I was the one that said details of our conversation will be pasted here. I did do that for transparency purposes.
What Mr Sam has stated here about the car being shipped and having the papers/tracking number is nothing different from what he told me. I don't have evidence that indeed a shipment was made and I for certain didn't preorder a car.

As far as I'm concerned, the important detail is the timeline which I got from Mr Sam. I have no business if a car or rocket is shipped from the moon to be converted for refund purposes. I didn't ask for proof and Mr Sam didn't disclose. If the car is offered to me, I won't accept it.

The last time I spoke to Wunmi Allen was in May 2012 and the last mail I sent to her was December 2012. Even when Mr Sam told me to call/text her to confirm details of the repayment timeline, I simply told him that I wasn't going to do that.

Please,don't mind your business. It has gotten us this far already. Ask all the questions you want and I will gladly answer.

Please ask for proof ooo. Thats the reason for the timeline na. Haba,Please tell him to scan it to you and confirm the shipment dates
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2013
justwise: @Aigbe and other working on this case.

I suggest you don't take anybody's promises of refund seriously and say very little here, keep your plans close to your chest until she is sorted out. She and her partners in crime are buying time.

Thanks.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dre44k(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Have bin following this thread since last week and its neva be bin boring or tiring! Kudos to Surveyprof and others,i will keep my Kudos to bbferver till wen Aigbe gat his cash, cos I ll be so madt @ mysef to say well done to bbfever if Aigbe didn't get his 900k @ d end of the 21days. Waiting patiently to see the end of this drama!!! Let the count down begin, 20Days to go gehn gehn!!! grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sky-walker:

Please ask for proof ooo. Thats the reason for the timeline na. Haba,Please tell him to scan it to you and confirm the shipment dates

What good would that do? Papers tell me nothing except the car was shipped to me(in which case it wasn't). Mr Sam said the car will be here end of the month/first week of next month.

My only proof is the money cooling in my account at the end/before the 21days timeline.

Thanks.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
aieromon: @timbros

Thanks for the response.

But I still think you should get the details of the shipment. Yes I know you didnt order for any car and its not your concern if a car is coming in or not, but since its a means by which your refund will come, I think you should join in tracking that car till it gets to Lagos, cleared and sold so that you can hold whoever is responsible for your refund. And judging from what you said, bbfever should be responsible for your refund because he is the 'mediator' here. You spoke only to him and not to Wunmi. He is the one that assured you that in 21days time, you will get your refund...SO track the car and as soon as payment is done, as for your refund.

N.B: I think its time you meet with this mediator in person. But do so with A LOT of caution.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2013
timbros:

Thanks for the response.

But I still think you should get the details of the shipment. Yes I know you didnt order for any car and its not your concern if a car is coming in or not, but since its a means by which your refund will come, I think you should join in tracking that car till it gets to Lagos, cleared and sold so that you can hold whoever is responsible for your refund. And judging from what you said, bbfever should be responsible for your refund because he is the 'mediator' here. You spoke only to him and not to Wunmi. He is the one that assured you that in 21days time, you will get your refund...SO track the car and as soon as payment is done, as for your refund.

N.B: I think its time you meet with this mediator in person. But do so with A LOT of caution.

For security reasons, I don't want to be involved in tracking a car whose reason/s for shipping I have no idea about. I also don't think its a good idea to meet anybody anywhere anytime.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
aieromon:

For security reasons, I don't want to be involved in tracking a car whose reason/s for shipping I have no idea about. I also don't think its a good idea to meet anybody anywhere anytime.

Okay
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by question(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2013
Almost 40pages and still no show. Only light at the end of the tunnel.
I can only imagine how much gigabytes, cash, brain cells and non-productive time that has been wasted in this elusive chase.
I just pray she pays the money soon.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
4everGod1:

He is not Pliant. I believe he has given the 'benefit of doubt' option and chosen to believe more than doubt that he would be refunded. I believe he would be refunded too and so should we all. We are on track

Dis guy sef,must u respond to evrything and on behalf of evryone? Ah ah. Dnt u get tired of talking. D statement was directed to Aigbe and not u.
In as much as I'm trying to be positive,my inner mind tells me something is definitely not right here and I'm afraid if d so called payment will ever happn.
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
buchibabe:

Dis guy sef,must u respond to evrything and on behalf of evryone? Ah ah. Dnt u get tired of talking. D statement was directed to Aigbe and not u.
In as much as I'm trying to be positive,my inner mind tells me something is definitely not right here and I'm afraid if d so called payment will ever happn.
Na wa o

He answers everything
He's patient..very patient
He's got an explanation for everything..
He's trying so hard to sway the audience
He's even got the guts to refer r231 to a prospect 'client'
If care is not taken, bbfever'll sway us to vote him to be the mod of this thread

Red flags!!!

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mikeywise(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2013
aieromon:

Your decision is spot on, just give Wunmi/Sam †ђξ benefit of doubt, 3 weeks is already here.
I have one question fot Wunmi/Sam, its not compulsory u answer it. Does it mean that without that car, u can't/wont refund?
What if u don't get payment for †ђξ car immediately? Pls do whatever u can to refund mr Aigbe, gud name is better than riches.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2013
4everGod1:

How and when for what? Just go to my profile and send me an email
Abeg o! I'm not doing any covert arrangement with you. If you want to do, lets do it in the open.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2013
aieromon:

Seconded...all you need to forward to her is your account number. no physical contact please.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2013
mikeywise:
Your decision is spot on, just give Wunmi/Sam †ђξ benefit of doubt, 3 weeks is already here.
I have one question fot Wunmi/Sam, its not compulsory u answer it. Does it mean that without that car, u can't/wont refund?
What if u don't get payment for †ђξ car immediately? Pls do whatever u can to refund mr Aigbe, gud name is better than riches.

The whatever I can do to get Aigbes refund is what I am doing at no gain to me whatsoever. Most of you who came on here only came to yell and mud-sling and not to offer anything practical or constructive in terms of solution. I took time out of my busy schedule to try in brokering peace between both parties because what i have noticed on NL is a lot of insults and no solutions. I mediated at my own risk and to my own demerits which i have so generously received from lots of you on here even though none of you were willing to practically mediate and not verbally.

I do remember stating clearly on this thread that if i wanted to pay this money for wunmi i could easily do it but i want all of us to learn a lesson from this including wunmi. I have also been got by someone in the property section of NL before. I did a land transaction worth close to 300mil and my cut was for 5mil and till date i have received nothing. This was about 4 months ago. I didnt come on NL to start chasing him around, I went to the right people for this and since they couldnt handle it i let the matter be because i believe that what goes around comes around.

God forbid that Aigbes case would be like mine hence my interest and also because i came close to doing business with wunmi in the past and got to know her from a distance and couldnt believe she could do such which was why i chose to hear her side of the matter before giving Aigbe a call to give him assurances based on my communication with her. Many here are so blinded with rage that they cannot recognize the help i am trying to render even when i paint HELPER all over my body.

For the gentleman who was shocked at my referral of r231 to a biz prospect i must say this, i am of a different nature and breed. I help who i can and what i cannot do i state it clearly . My name is EKWUEME and those who know the meaning understand what i am saying. If i saw an opportunity to refer someone to r231 i dont see what concern of anyones it is. Both parties are in the UK, r231 isnt a kid and is well polished in his field of biz which is what my referral wanted so i brought them together. Perhaps he would speak on this better when he is done with my referral.

Someone said i am very patient. Yes i am and i am glad you observed it. Patience they say is a virtue. many of us need to adopt this. Being suspicious is natural but never let yourself lead a life of suspicion otherwise you would ruin clear opportunities that come your way. Those who are wise here i have seen and those who are yet growing i have also seen but my advice to all is lets do all we can to help when we need to and not just talk about it and lets free our mind from all the negativity so we can see clearly and move forward on the fast lane.

God bless and lift us about hate!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
mikeywise:

The whatever I can do to get Aigbes refund is what I am doing at no gain to me whatsoever. Most of you who came on here only came to yell and mud-sling and not to offer anything practical or constructive in terms of solution. I took time out of my busy schedule to try in brokering peace between both parties because what i have noticed on NL is a lot of insults and no solutions. I mediated at my own risk and to my own demerits which i have so generously received from lots of you on here even though none of you were willing to practically mediate and not verbally.

I do remember stating clearly on this thread that if i wanted to pay this money for wunmi i could easily do it but i want all of us to learn a lesson from this including wunmi. I have also been got by someone in the property section of NL before. I did a land transaction worth close to 300mil and my cut was for 5mil and till date i have received nothing. This was about 4 months ago. I didnt come on NL to start chasing him around, I went to the right people for this and since they couldnt handle it i let the matter be because i believe that what goes around comes around.

God forbid that Aigbes case would be like mine hence my interest and also because i came close to doing business with wunmi in the past and got to know her from a distance and couldnt believe she could do such which was why i chose to hear her side of the matter before giving Aigbe a call to give him assurances based on my communication with her. Many here are so blinded with rage that they cannot recognize the help i am trying to render even when i paint HELPER all over my body.

For the gentleman who was shocked at my referral of r231 to a biz prospect i must say this, i am of a different nature and breed. I help who i can and what i cannot do i state it clearly . My name is EKWUEME and those who know the meaning understand what i am saying. If i saw an opportunity to refer someone to r231 i dont see what concern of anyones it is. Both parties are in the UK, r231 isnt a kid and is well polished in his field of biz which is what my referral wanted so i brought them together. Perhaps he would speak on this better when he is done with my referral.

Someone said i am very patient. Yes i am and i am glad you observed it. Patience they say is a virtue. many of us need to adopt this. Being suspicious is natural but never let yourself lead a life of suspicion otherwise you would ruin clear opportunities that come your way. Those who are wise here i have seen and those who are yet growing i have also seen but my advice to all is lets do all we can to help when we need to and not just talk about it and lets free our mind from all the negativity so we can see clearly and move forward on the fast lane.

God bless and lift us about hate!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
Abeg o! I'm not doing any covert arrangement with you. If you want to do, lets do it in the open.

What i wanted to do was try to protect your image as a woman thats why i asked you to PM me but i see you dont understand my intentions. Its ok never mind my interest in your request
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
4everGod1:

What i wanted to do was try to protect your image as a woman thats why i asked you to PM me but i see you dont understand my intentions. Its ok never mind my interest in your request
Bla bla bla.
Stop the rubbish forming. You could pay for Wunmi bla bla bla. Just stop it. It annoys me when folks talk like that.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
buchibabe:

Na wa o
He's got the typical qualities of a perfect con-man: has a "perfect" answer for everything, very persuasive and extremely smooth in convincing people.
But despite that, not everybody will fall for his trick/method/jazz - I'm definitely one of those who will never buy into him because his qualities keep ringing alarm bells in my head.

And I'd be glad if I'm disappointed and forced to apologize to him after 21 days, even though there is only a 0.1% chance of that happening.

But I must give it to him that he's very intelligent and a big asset to any organization.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2013
FXKing2012:
He's got the typical qualities of a perfect con-man: has a "perfect" answer for everything, very persuasive and extremely smooth in convincing people.
But despite that, not everybody will fall for his trick/method/jazz - I'm definitely one of those who will never buy into him because his qualities keep ringing alarm bells in my head.

And I'd be glad if I'm disappointed and forced to apologize to him after 21 days, even though there is only a 0.1% chance of that happening.

But I must give it to him that he's very intelligent and a big asset to any organization.

I am humbled by the appraisal grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
Bla bla bla.
Stop the rubbish forming. You could pay for Wunmi bla bla bla. Just stop it. It annoys me when folks talk like that.

I am sorry if the truth offends you but would you rather i spin a web of lies like the average Nigerian?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
4everGod1:

I am humbled by the appraisal grin

By d negative appraisal,u mean? Ur type can neva change. Always alert,and ready to defend himself wit ready-made answers.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 4:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
I see you simply want to remain at the centre of attention, to 'prove' your 'superior' intelligent methods have yielded results. We have heard you. How about you now step off your soap box for a while till the refund is made? Don't worry you can resume your pontificating when that has happened.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
This bbfever/4evergod is just trying to take the attention from his Madam (Omowunmi Allen)to him and so far he is doing it well. No prove from the guy that got scammed that there is something on the way. The only thing is we know is 21 days. Same 21 days given to her earlier to show up on the forum which she used to scam a lot of people. God dey sha.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 21, 2013
mikeywise:

What good names are u talking about

Just google "Omowunmi Allen" and "BBvever et,al" and see if anything good will come out of them grin grin grin

All horrible tales is what u'll get to see cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
Bla bla bla.

That is enn, the thing tire me pass u ooo,

A complete mo.r.on grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.