Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141600 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by temidre1: 9:32pm On Feb 21, 2013
:Why is everyone suddenly quiet? D last reply was 5:o2pm,till this time!bbfever or what are u called? tongue are u tired?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
temidre1: :Why is everyone suddenly quiet? D last reply was 5:o2pm,till this time!bbfever or what are u called? tongue are u tired?
We are counting down to 21days so it may be a little quiet in here until after the expiration of the 21day ultimatum. I've decided to sheath my sword until then.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
temidre1: :Why is everyone suddenly quiet? D last reply was 5:o2pm,till this time!bbfever or what are u called? tongue are u tired?
We are having a vigil. we are on the mountain. We either get our prayer answered or... grin grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2013

I guess thread will start bubbling again as from 14th March...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Odunnu:
We are having a vigil. we are on the mountain. We either get our prayer answered or... grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
timbros:

I guess thread will start bubbling again as from 14th March...
I don set reminder for 6am on set day.
This film go sweet well well I tell you.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 22, 2013
better use your time for better things
nothing happening on the 14th
besides i suspect she has mental issues

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 4:05am On Feb 22, 2013
salsera: better use your time for better things
nothing happening on the 14th
besides i suspect she has mental issues
Just wait and see...things are happening behind the scenes which will reach a crescendo on March 14. You all will be a witness to it.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dre44k(m): 7:09am On Feb 22, 2013
*yawning* Thank God it's Day 2!!! grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 7:38am On Feb 22, 2013
DAY 2
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 8:16am On Feb 22, 2013
FXKing2012:
Just wait and see...things are happening behind the scenes which will reach a crescendo on March 14. You all will be a witness to it.
bro... Thank God you are the new Mod! I so much love your action. I wished you had been here long before now, all this would have been happening. I had lost complete interest in the business section before since a few months ago because the mods were too lax.

I am giving you my FULL support!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2013
Day 2....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2013
2jideofor: bro... Thank God you are the new Mod! I so much love your action. I wished you had been here long before now, all this would have been happening. I had lost complete interest in the business section before since a few months ago because the mods were too lax.

I am giving you my FULL support!
New MOD? Where?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2013
FXKing2012:

Most likely, the march 14th might not necessarily be the actual date the plaintiff will receive his money, u know the said "CAR" has to be put on sale, I might be wrong.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:34am On Feb 22, 2013
Odunnu:
New MOD? Where?

Perhaps redeployed....lol
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2013
surveyProf:

Most likely, the march 14th might not necessarily be the actual date the plaintiff will receive his money, u know the said "CAR" has to be put on sale, I might be wrong.

The car already has a buyer who is waiting to receive it. The timeline is okay.

Thanks
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 9:56am On Feb 22, 2013
surveyProf:

Perhaps redeployed....lol
lmfao...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2013
Odunnu:
New MOD? Where?
Not to worry, I moderate even from here...it's cyberculture.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2013
aieromon:

The car already has a buyer who is waiting to receive it. The timeline is okay.

Thanks

Okay, thats good...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 10:11am On Feb 22, 2013
done tell me you didnt not get my email Odunnu... anyway, I have given up. 2sexy
Odunnu:
New MOD? Where?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by begwong: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2013
Thank Jah! I just finished reading page 40. waiting for more
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
FXKing2012:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
This is the reason why scam artists will always find victims.
People are so gullible.
despite the fact that Wunmi Allen antecedents of renaging on previous payment we are still ready to give her another 21 days?
And this is despite the fact she has refused to post one comment on this thread but rather choose to speak through her proxy Mr Sam.
There are no documents in the hands of the OP indicating that any vehicle is going to arrive these shores.

ere ois no evidence that there is an
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hibernation mode activated grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
begwong: Thank Jah! I just finished reading page 40. waiting for more

Lol.. Aproko cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
My final advise to the OP never trust a serial and unrepentant scammer!
she has scammed so many people on this forum,how many of them has she paid back? i bet you there is no car and if therre is a car there is another scam hidden somewherre under it.
under no circumstances should you meet anywhere with thesre people in the physical.
hope we all meet here when the 21 days are up.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2013
Odunnu:
I don set reminder for 6am on set day.
This film go sweet well well I tell you.

lol

*setting my alarm too*
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
Rooneyboy: Hibernation mode activated grin

Stay there dey hibernate till Wunmi pay up BEFORE 14th March... And the whole drama go end behind you...
grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hibernation mode activated grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
timbros:

Stay there dey hibernate till Wunmi pay up BEFORE 14th March... And the whole drama go end behind you...
grin grin grin

The wunmi I know would definitely not pay on , b4 or after 14th," @least not anytime soon".

That I can vouch for her , grin grin grin

Abi u want both of us to bet money on this grin

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dre44k(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
You won't kill person sha grin grin ;DOya make we place bet grin
Rooneyboy:

The wunmi I know would definitely not pay on , b4 or after 14th," @least not anytime soon".

That I can vouch for her , grin grin grin

Abi u want both of us to bet money on this grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
where is our dearly beloved Mr blackberryfever grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.