Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142648 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lexoria: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2013
sisifunmi: Seun please we need 'dislike' button.

I tell you...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Now the mediator is calling others scammers

Where are the people that though these are people of honour.. You all know yourselves.

They felt bbfever and wunmi allen were honourable and thought the maelstrom was unneeded.
Are you following

Now I know there is no honour among thieves

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

THE VESSEL DID SAIL AND IF YOU TRACK IT, IT IS BERTHING IN COTONOU WATERS IN A COUPLE OF DAYS BUT FROM WHAT SHOPCLUE IS SAYING THE VEHICLE WASNT PUT ON THE VESSEL AND WOULD BE COMING WITH ANOTHER VESSEL INSTEAD. SHE HAS FORWARDED THE SHIPPING COMPANY'S PHONE NUMBER TO ME FOR VERIFICATION AS SHE TRUSTS MY ABILITY AS A MEDIATOR. SHE WOULDNT GIVE IT TO FX AS THE GUY IS JUST A SIMPLE CON ARTIST DECEIVING ALL HIS MINIONS HERE WHO FEEL HE IS SOME COMPUTER GURU WHICH HE IS NOT. I AM WORKING IN THE BACKGROUND AS ALWAYS BUT WILL ALWAYS GIVE ATTENTION TO HYPOCRITES AND CRIMINAL MINDS LIKE FX. EVEN SURVEYPROF IS NOW PLAYING IT SMART AND BEING CAREFUL WITH HIS REMARKS BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THERE IS FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN AND EVEN HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RUN VERY FAR WHEN THE VOLCANO ERUPTS.

As an 'experienced' tracker, I am at a loss as to why you would track an 'empty' vessel without confirmation the vehicle had departed with the vessel as described in the Bill of Lading. It seems you are either not as knowledgeable as you think/say or there is some deception involved on your part.

As others have said, you would receive confirmation that your goods have departed before you initiate tracking - why didn't you follow this generally accepted way of tracking for someone as experienced as you claim to be?

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2013
chaircover:

WOAHHHHHHHH!!!!! Mr!!!! Stop right there. Dont you dare and I repeat dont you dare ever ever cast any negative aspersions on how TEHN Money is spent. Lenu e! What kind of nonsense is this? angry

So You now think we are like you people?. BTW Every single half penny we receive is accounted for (we can even teach you a thing or two about accountability and record keeping) every penny is spent wisely and many of us take money out of our own pockets to get the job done and our time is donated freely, so dont you dare in the quest of looking for more hot air to blow make the mistake of coming down our way cos I will swat you down!!

Obviously you dont know the quality of the people behind TENH so I am going to assume that you made a mistake in what you just yarned up there, but now that you know, dont do it again!!!.

I have no more to say . . . carry on with whatever google cut and paste jobs of seo hacking and all what not I have no issue with that but I beg you dont put TEHN in any of your discussions or you are going to have to face me squarely. Me, I dont bark . . . I bite! angry angry angry

eni to ba mo oju boy yi ko wa mu angry

I NEVER MENTIONED TEHN OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. I WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROVE TO R231 THAT ANYBODY CAN MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND RUN WITH THEM TO ANY LENGHT. DID I DEFAME TEHN? I ONLY NUDGED HIM SO HE WOULD KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO MAKE ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT PROOF OR FACTS. IF YOU SABI BITE ME I NO SEND AS I DON GET ANTI RABIES VACCINE A LONG TIME AGO. NO VEX
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:30am On Mar 12, 2013
Note

damogulxx = bbfever = Sam referred to by aieromon

Feb 19

Quotes

damogulxx: For those who still want to lash out with words here please sheath your daggers because this is strictly between Wunmi and Aigbe and I am doing my best as a mediator which is now very obvious. Lets all learn how to work around a bad situation and bring something positive out of it. It helps! Thanks

Feb 20

4everGod1: I believe it will. The details of the vessel and its cargo have been forwarded to me by wunmi and i have tracked it and know when its berthing at our ports based on its ETA. The Dock receipts are also with me

4everGod1: I am not her engineer but as a mediator i requested for certain details which would act as proof of intention to pay and that was how i got all the info about the vessel, its cargo and i could track it. Aigbe knows i am not her engineer but only a mediator

i.:
at timbros and themainsgate! are you guys so dense that you dont know when to be patient? he has said 21 days, give him 21 days naa.. or una own na just to find person to insult or kill...
a party has mediated into the crisis, the poster has accepted the person's intervention wetin concern una again?

Feb 21

aieromon: Based on my conversation with Mr Sam,he stated that the refund would be made in three weeks time.
I have started counting down and expect Wunmi Allen to keep to her word this time.
Nairaland is watching!!!

4everGod1: Believe what you will. Aigbe knows i am a mediator and not not wunmis defendant. @Surveyprof I appreciate your support at this time and working together i believe the end is realizable. Everyone else thank you for your words both positive and negative you were all entitled to all you said. No hard feelings. Like i said, from time to time i would be coming on to give updates so all would be carried along.

@Surveyprof who wanted me to answer certain questions posed by the house online i refrained because it would mean divulging anothers sensitive information which have been entrusted into my care for the facilitation of this issue. God willing this will be over soon and perhaps those of us here who have slandered me for no reason and still have a working conscience would recant their posts and their words. God bless us all.

Why the sudden change in tone for the Mediator undecided

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1: IF YOU SABI BITE ME I NO SEND AS I DON GET ANTI RABIES VACCINE A LONG TIME AGO. NO VEX
This guy is a certified hydrophobic patient

where is greedie, texaco1, acidosis and i. - The Voltrons of Wunmi Allen/BBFEVER
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod: I ADVOCATED FOR PEACE EARLIER BECAUSE I FELT WE HAD A DIRECTION ACHIEVED BUT FXSERVANT2012 STILL WISHES TO TOW THE LINE OF THREATS? I DONT TAKE KINDLY TO THREATS ESPECIALLY WHEN MY HONOUR IS AT STAKE. I PUSH AND KEEP PUSHING UNTIL EITHER ONE OR BOTH OF US GO OVER THE EDGE. READ MY POSTS AND READ HIS AND MAKE A DECISION ON YOUR OWN. I ONLY RESPOND WHEN I AM ATTACKED OTHERWISE I IGNORE ALL POSTS. DOES HE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO? HE CLAIMS TO BE A MOD OR A MEDIATOR AS WELL BUT HAS HE BOTHERED TO CONTACT SHOPCLUE TO SPEAK WITH HER? HAS HE BOTHERED TO EVEN SPEAK WITH SIENA, INSPIRED AND OTHERS AFTER SHOPCLUE BROUGHT THEIR MATTERS TO THE FORE ON OTHER THREADS? HE JUST DOESNT BOTHER TO DO A PROPER JOB AND JUST BASES HIS WORDS ON ASSUMPTIONS. CALLING ME AN ACCOMPLICE AND STUFF LIKE THAT. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD BE IN MY SHOES AND SEE HOW IT FITS. HE THREATENS EVERYONE MYSELF INCLUDED WITH ONLINE TERRORISM AND FEELS HE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT? I AM NOT JUST ANYONE. ARE YOU GUYS AFRAID OF TALKING TO HIM BECAUSE YOU FEEL HE WOULD BLACKLIST YOU AS WELL? HE IS A LIAR AND A CON ARTIST AND IS ONLY YAPPING AND UNABLE TO FUNCTION. YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK.

A man of peace does not talk the way you talk
You told people to give you and wunmi allen a chance to repay aigbe
We asked for the shipping reference so we could track independent
You refused now you talk of honour, peace.
If what you are doing constitutes peace, I'm sure nobody will want it

SMH

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ikee(m): 10:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Mr man, no matter how smart and intelligent you and your madam may be, remember that what goes around comes around. You are owing person close to N1m and you're here trying to be more smarter. I have discovered that ill gotten money never last and will never provide adequate happiness. Return your share of the wayo money and tell her you're no more interested. A good name is better than silver and gold.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2013
Just to let you know, a lot of his posts where he actually said he was tracking the ship and the ship was on its way has been MODIFIED so to quote them is nigh impossible

For those just arriving on the thread
- Shopclue owes a poster Aieromon 900,000
- Some of the posters threatened to report her to various authorities
- He came here to claim shopclue had been maligned and was being unfairly intimidated
- She opened the Onibara Ti A Pe Ni Aigbe on Feb 17 detailing her side of the transaction https://www.nairaland.com/1199291/onibara-mi-ti-npe-ni#up
- bbfever said he does not know her well, but he provided some help on her Estate Project but that she is a woman of honour
- bbfever later claimed to have been emailed some documents on Feb 21 containing a tracking number for a car which would be sold to pay off aieromons 900,000 in 21 DAYS

He confirmed her that the shipment was on the way

DAY 19 - Update

- Shopclue says her car was not taken into the ship and that it is still in the US
- The ship moved but in now in Cotonou
- Shopclue says aieromon should meet her in court
- bbefever says everyone else is a scammer including the Nairaland Charity group

Have i missed anything

Someone promised to give shopclue 1m naira... any H - update on this Ma
She really needs this money by the grace of the H-AGNOSTIC GAWD

mu che che mu che che
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2013
I have noticed a pattern here,once things get hot derailment starts..Some people start picking fights to remove focus from the issue on ground..
If I were the scam busters,I'd totally ignore those arguing for arguing sake and make my points and go..NO need elongating the pages of this thread with childish threats and unhealthy bragging..

Just pay up,that's all we are asking for.I don't want to be negative oo but I don't see this lot bringing out one kobo..Op is lucky that he didn't fall for the sweet talk and promises of secckkss cos if he had plied this route,the story would have been different..I laud you op for being a straight forward man,we have seen that even the loudest of them all fell flat and have been forced to keep quiet out of shame..

As humans,let us be careful about what we write to others,act like there's someone watching and spying on you all the time,this will help keep you focused..She saved all those messages strictly for blackmail and it has paid off richly..Even though they still all deserve their money back..they can't afford to talk cos they have shamed their families.

BEWARE OF INTERNET FEMALES...KEEP YOUR TRANSACTIONS CLEAN

OP,I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2013
@ 4ever please stop posting in capital letters, it is poor internet etiquette

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

I NEVER MENTIONED TEHN OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. I WAS ONLY TRYING TO PROVE TO R231 THAT ANYBODY CAN MAKE ASSUMPTIONS AND RUN WITH THEM TO ANY LENGHT. DID I DEFAME TEHN? I ONLY NUDGED HIM SO HE WOULD KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO MAKE ACCUSATIONS WITHOUT PROOF OR FACTS. IF YOU SABI BITE ME I NO SEND AS I DON GET ANTI RABIES VACCINE A LONG TIME AGO. NO VEX

LOL I guess you are thinking that you gave a very clever response.

Like I said earlier, I don’t blow hot air like some people & I rarely get angry, but you have overstepped the mark here and one more derogatory statement made again about TEHN or any of the members concerning funds then we are going to enter the same trouser

Shame you can’t speak with so much clout & authority regarding your own activities. Go find that car and stop hopping about like someone trying to walk on a Dubai beach in the summer.

Anyway let me not derail this thread further so that the focus can go back to what the thread was opened for in the first instance. I've made my stand very clear and I am very sure that you very much understand it and so any further responses from you regarding anythng else but the whole essense of this thread will be ignorned my moi.

Have a nice day BTW!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2013
at biolabee...
dont know why you choose to add that comment? a difference of opinion doesnt make one an associate of the person.
i always said that i do not condone the steps taken by the parties here, both the investigators and the alleged scammer and the victim.
does that in a long stretch of any sane imagination an assoicate? surveyprof na you i dey blame for your halfcocked approach in labelling me a woman/chartered accountant, please tell your fans my identity ooh, at least we know you have done your investigations.
at shopclue, please tell everybody if we know ourselves of if we ever contacted eachother as at march 2013.
at shopclue once again, a good name is worth more than gold, clear this mess.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2013
biolabee:

A man of peace does not talk the way you talk
You told people to give you and wunmi allen a chance to repay aigbe
We asked for the shipping reference so we could track independent
You refused now you talk of honour, peace.
If what you are doing constitutes peace, I'm sure nobody will want it

SMH

ON THE BOLDED LET ME CLEAR YOUR HAZE UP A BIT. THE ACCUSED IS SHOPCLUE AND NOT ME. I ONLY MEDIATED AND ASKED THAT SHE BE GIVEN A CHANCE AND NOT HERSELF AND ME BEING GIVEN A CHANCE. KNOW HOW TO MAKE PHRASES BEFORE YOU DO. I AM NOT A PARTY TO POSTING PEOPLES BUSINESS DETAILS ONLINE WITHOUT THEIR EXPRESS PERMISSION. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE NIGERIA YOU ARE USED TO THERE ARE STILL SOME SANE PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THE RULE OF LAW AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. I WAS RAISED IN NOBLE BACKGROUNDS AND AS SUCH CANNOT BE AMONGST THE NUMBER THAT FOLLOW THE CROWD. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A MAN OF MY OWN IDEALS AND STAND BY THEM ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE RIGHT. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT MR BEE.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by i1: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2013
at 4evergold1,
seems like there was a break down in communication somewhere! would suggest that you need to either give information to clear why the car wasnt shipped(becuase they will say there was no car in the first place, show proof of car and delay) or you back out gracefully meaning you tell shopclue to get another mediator. its not worth it. we appreciate the steps taken so far but we have to llook at good faith and the mindset of the parties here. people want blood, is thy name a good sacrifice for them? people forget that after everything it is the name that matters.
tell shopclue to provide the details! this will go a long way to show that she is acting in good faith and indeed the car was bought and an error in shipment occured.
the truth here is, if the crowd are howling for blood here, they will be morally justified.
ps.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2013
i.:
at 4evergold1,
seems like there was a break down in communication somewhere! would suggest that you need to either give information to clear why the car wasnt shipped(becuase they will say there was no car in the first place, show proof of car and delay) or you back out gracefully meaning you tell shopclue to get another mediator. its not worth it. we appreciate the steps taken so far but we have to llook at good faith and the mindset of the parties here. people want blood, is thy name a good sacrifice for them? people forget that after everything it is the name that matters.
tell shopclue to provide the details! this will go a long way to show that she is acting in good faith and indeed the car was bought and an error in shipment occured.
the truth here is, if the crowd are howling for blood here, they will be morally justified.
ps.

MY FRIEND I, IF FX HAD A BETTER APPROACH HE OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN THE ONE DOING WHAT I AM DOING BUT BECAUSE HE ISNT AND NOBODY CAN ENTRUST SENSITIVE INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEONE ELSES BIZ WITH NAMES AND ADDRESSES TO THE LIKES OF HIM HE IS SHOUTING BLUE MURDER. VEHICLE NOT BEING SHIPPED HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ME NOW DOES IT? DID SHOPCLUE SAY I SHIPPED THE VEHICLE OR SHE DID? I TRACKED THE VESSEL AND NOT ITS CARGO BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME DOCK RECEIPTS AND NOT BL. VESSELS CAN BE TRACKED WITH JUST THE VESSEL NAME. IF THE CARGO WAS NOT ON IT HOW WAS I TO KNOW WITHOUT THE BL? HOWEVER SHE HAS FORWARDED THE SHIPPERS NUMBER TO ME FOR VERIFICATION OF CONSIGNMENT AND REASON WHY IT WAS NOT SHIPPED WITH SAID VESSEL. ONCE AGAIN I SAY, IF FX WAS SO GOOD AT MEDIATING AND UNBIASED THEN ALL THESE INFO WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO HIM BUT HE ALREADY HAD A VERY BAD START. HE NEEDS TO COME DOWN FROM HIS HIGH HORSE AND ADMIT TO ERRORS IN JUDGEMENT PERHAPS SHOPCLUE WOULD MAKE HIM PRIVY TO WHATEVER INFO HE WANTS BUT THE TRUTH IS EVEN IF HE IS GIVEN THESE INFO HE STILL WOULDNT BOTHER RUNNING CHECKS ON THEM BUT WOULD SIMPLY JUST GO BACK TO ASSUMPTIONS AGAIN. ITS THE NIGERIAN WAY.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2013
i.:
at biolabee...
dont know why you choose to add that comment? a difference of opinion doesnt make one an associate of the person.
i always said that i do not condone the steps taken by the parties here, both the investigators and the alleged scammer and the victim.
does that in a long stretch of any sane imagination an assoicate? surveyprof na you i dey blame for your halfcocked approach in labelling me a woman/chartered accountant, please tell your fans my identity ooh, at least we know you have done your investigations.
at shopclue, please tell everybody if we know ourselves of if we ever contacted eachother as at march 2013.
at shopclue once again, a good name is worth more than gold, clear this mess.

Now you are stepping back from the melee.

Your principal shopclue has been less than honourable in her dealings with people
From saying they want to phock her to being unclear about transaction details

At no time did you see anything wrong with her actions before your half - hearted defence today

God is watching all of you
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:
VEHICLE NOT BEING SHIPPED HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ME NOW DOES IT? DID SHOPCLUE SAY I SHIPPED THE VEHICLE OR SHE DID? I TRACKED THE VESSEL AND NOT ITS CARGO BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME DOCK RECEIPTS AND NOT BL. VESSELS CAN BE TRACKED WITH JUST THE VESSEL NAME. IF THE CARGO WAS NOT ON IT HOW WAS I TO KNOW WITHOUT THE BL? HOWEVER SHE HAS FORWARDED THE SHIPPERS NUMBER TO ME FOR VERIFICATION OF CONSIGNMENT AND REASON WHY IT WAS NOT SHIPPED WITH SAID VESSEL. ONCE AGAIN I SAY, IF FX WAS SO GOOD AT MEDIATING AND UNBIASED THEN ALL THESE INFO WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO HIM BUT HE ALREADY HAD A VERY BAD START. HE NEEDS TO COME DOWN FROM HIS HIGH HORSE AND ADMIT TO ERRORS IN JUDGEMENT PERHAPS SHOPCLUE WOULD MAKE HIM PRIVY TO WHATEVER INFO HE WANTS BUT THE TRUTH IS EVEN IF HE IS GIVEN THESE INFO HE STILL WOULDNT BOTHER RUNNING CHECKS ON THEM BUT WOULD SIMPLY JUST GO BACK TO ASSUMPTIONS AGAIN. ITS THE NIGERIAN WAY.

Are you saying shopclue lied to you also

LOL

There is really no honour among thieves

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otipoju(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2013
With the way Samuel Ekwueme was bragging that he would pull the chestnet out of the fire,kill two birds with one stone by taking the glory for being a levelheaded mediator and shame everybody that had labelled Wunmi Allen a scammer,its a shame that the story have get K-LEG... I hope this will not be an unending drama and Aigbe will get his money. 900 thousand naira no be groundnut money oo... This post is because I want to give them the benefit of doubt even though when current events and previous antecedents seem to be pointing in the opposite direction.. Ill just advice those interested in helping Aigbe get his money to quit enervating arguments with Samuel and Wunmi and do the needful. And please stop telling them what you will do... Just do it. You don't spread a net in full sight of the birds ojare.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2013
biolabee:

Are you saying shopclue lied to you also

LOL

There is really no honour among thieves

WHY ARE YOU FOND OF SAYING THE WRONG THINGS. DID YOU SEE ME SAY SHE LIED TO ME? SO NOT PROVIDING ME WITH A BL NOW MEANS SHE LIED TO ME? I TIRE FOR NIGERIANS O. WHY WOULD I BOTHER HER FOR THE BL WHEN I AM NOT HER CLEARING AGENT. IF SHE HAS CHOSEN TO GIVE ME THE SHIPPERS NUMBER NOW FOR VERIFICATION IS SHE NOT TRYING TO CLEAR UP THE MIX UP? I LIVE IN MY OWN WORLD WHERE I HAVE LEARNT HOW TO GIVE PEOPLE WHAT WE CALL "BENEFIT OF DOUBT" AND NOT RUNNING THEM THROUGH WITH A SWORD AT THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION. PLEASE NEVER QUOTE ME WRONG AGAIN.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

AHH! NOW THE GLOVES ARE COMING OFF. THIS IS BECAUSE IT HURTS DOESNT IT? YOU WISH TO PROTECT YOUR IMAGE ONLINE HERE DONT YOU? LONDON BOY NO FEAR I NO BE FX. I CAN BE WORSE THAN HIM IF AND WHEN I CHOOSE BUT RIGHT NOW I CHOOSE TO BE BETTER. SO RELAX. BUT NEVER COME AT ME AGAIN. I COULD EASILY ASSUME YOUR ACCOUNTANT IS WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH YOU IN ROBBING FOLKS BLIND IN THE NAME OF CHARITY DONATIONS CANT I? ITS JUST A THOUGHT THOUGH AND NOT A STATEMENT LIKE FX WOULD HAVE READILY DONE

Oh Please , just shut up the trash u call a mouth u good for nothing thief.

You've been busted and u know it.

**y change the subject of discussion**
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:
I TRACKED THE VESSEL AND NOT ITS CARGO BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME DOCK RECEIPTS AND NOT BL. VESSELS CAN BE TRACKED WITH JUST THE VESSEL NAME.

The highlighted is all we really needed to know - no need to go all defensive. Simply state the true state of things and move on. Unfortunately you're too pre-occupied with fighting perceived enemies. You are as culpable in the lack of clarity being experienced with your attitude.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2013
debosky:

The highlighted is all we really needed to know - no need to go all defensive. Simply state the true state of things and move on. Unfortunately you're too pre-occupied with fighting perceived enemies. You are as culpable in the lack of clarity being experienced with your attitude.

ALL OF A SUDDEN I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH AN ATTITUDE? TRUELY THEY DO SAY THAT INSANITY NUMBS THE SENSES. @DEBOSKY THE INSANITY ADAGE WASNT MEANT FOR YOU.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otipoju(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2013
If I think you have wronged me,I table before you my grievance and give you a chance to clear the air just in case I am the one seeing double. Based on your response I confirm that you are fully aware of what you are doing I let you know there will be consequences for your actions... If symptoms persist I give you the needed cure for your ailment. My conscience will be clear and I wont I regret anything... As for this Wunmi. Allen, Samuel Ekwueme and Aigbe matter. Am just an observer of the drama and learning one or two things about human nature... The lessons I have learnt here are priceless.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

MY FRIEND I, IF FX HAD A BETTER APPROACH HE OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN THE ONE DOING WHAT I AM DOING BUT BECAUSE HE ISNT AND NOBODY CAN ENTRUST SENSITIVE INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEONE ELSES BIZ WITH NAMES AND ADDRESSES TO THE LIKES OF HIM HE IS SHOUTING BLUE MURDER. VEHICLE NOT BEING SHIPPED HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ME NOW DOES IT? DID SHOPCLUE SAY I SHIPPED THE VEHICLE OR SHE DID? I TRACKED THE VESSEL AND NOT ITS CARGO BECAUSE SHE GAVE ME DOCK RECEIPTS AND NOT BL. VESSELS CAN BE TRACKED WITH JUST THE VESSEL NAME. IF THE CARGO WAS NOT ON IT HOW WAS I TO KNOW WITHOUT THE BL? HOWEVER SHE HAS FORWARDED THE SHIPPERS NUMBER TO ME FOR VERIFICATION OF CONSIGNMENT AND REASON WHY IT WAS NOT SHIPPED WITH SAID VESSEL. ONCE AGAIN I SAY, IF FX WAS SO GOOD AT MEDIATING AND UNBIASED THEN ALL THESE INFO WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO HIM BUT HE ALREADY HAD A VERY BAD START. HE NEEDS TO COME DOWN FROM HIS HIGH HORSE AND ADMIT TO ERRORS IN JUDGEMENT PERHAPS SHOPCLUE WOULD MAKE HIM PRIVY TO WHATEVER INFO HE WANTS BUT THE TRUTH IS EVEN IF HE IS GIVEN THESE INFO HE STILL WOULDNT BOTHER RUNNING CHECKS ON THEM BUT WOULD SIMPLY JUST GO BACK TO ASSUMPTIONS AGAIN. ITS THE NIGERIAN WAY.
I said this before, lemme say it again. FXKing is not a moderator on NL. He is here like every other person. The difference is that while he chose to 'accuse', you chose to 'defend'.

Stop shouting his name about. If you have an axe to grind with him, start a thread and slug it out.

Why are you and Wunmi deleting and modifying your posts all over? Its getting embarrasing. In one of your quotes by Biola, you specifically said you were tracking both Vessel and Cargo, now you are saying you've been wasting time tracking an empty vessel

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2013
They modified the posts sometime last week
Maybe the mods can get the original post like its done on wikipedia

Now you call debosky insane
Soon they will say he asked for money to help mediate

Na wa o

Where is texaco1, acidosis, grEe- die
I. Is backing off

Jelita promised to give this woman one million naira
It can realy come in H-andy now
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 11:22am On Mar 12, 2013
Odunnu:
I said this before, lemme say it again. FXKing is not a moderator on NL. He is here like every other person. The difference is that while he chose to 'accuse', you chose to 'defend'.

Stop shouting his name about. If you have an axe to grind with him, start a thread and slug it out.

Why are you and Wunmi deleting and modifying your posts all over? Its getting embarrasing. In one of your quotes by Biola, you specifically said you were tracking both Vessel and Cargo, now you are saying you've been wasting time tracking an empty vessel

OH MY BAD, I THOUGHT HE WAS A MOD? I VIVIDLY REMEMBER HIM SAYING HE IS ONLY ANSWERABLE TO HIS EMPLOYER WHICH MEANT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY HE WAS AN AUTHORITY HERE. SO HE IS JUST LIKE YOU HERE YET NONE OF YOU CAN CALL HIM TO ORDER WHEN HE RANTS BUT CHOOSE TO CALL OTHERS TO ORDER WHEN THEY RESPOND TO HIM IN KIND? NA ANIMAL FARM ALL OF UNA DEY FOR SURE. I GUESS FX IS NAPOLEON AND I AM SNOWBALL, BIOLA IS SQUEALER, SURVEYPROF IS BOXER, AND SO ON. NO BE SMALL THING O grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

OH MY BAD, I THOUGHT HE WAS A MOD? I VIVIDLY REMEMBER HIM SAYING HE IS ONLY ANSWERABLE TO HIS EMPLOYER WHICH MEANT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY HE WAS AN AUTHORITY HERE. SO HE IS JUST LIKE YOU HERE YET NONE OF YOU CAN CALL HIM TO ORDER WHEN HE RANTS BUT CHOOSE TO CALL OTHERS TO ORDER WHEN THEY RESPOND TO HIM IN KIND? NA ANIMAL FARM ALL OF UNA DEY FOR SURE. I GUESS FX IS NAPOLEON AND I AM SNOWBALL, BIOLA IS SQUEALER, SURVEYPROF IS BOXER, AND SO ON. NO BE SMALL THING O grin
. . .and the second part of the post you quoted is unanswered. Please attend.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 11:27am On Mar 12, 2013
Mr bbfever u shld understand dat we hv men n women of high calibre on NL and guests who are following dis thread.so u shld knw dat some of d posts of urs hv alredy indicted u.i wil advice u to try clear ur name by offsetn dis debt on behalf of wunmi which i knw as ur fnd dat she wil reimburse u later.come to tink of it,900000 is not all dat big for some1 like u who claims to be rich dat wil warrant all dis name calling.remember dat we are too old to be decieved. gud name is beta than silver n gold

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.