Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142508 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
lmfaoooo...that eeediota is now begging for me to remove his personal info from NL. I've not even started with you, by the time I'm through with you your name and pics will be synonymous with scam/fraud. And if I'm the Mike Ima he keeps ranting about, why am I not bothered or asking him to stop. Nitwit, pls also upload pics oo. That guy is a bigger clown than I thought....

Your mouth is your biggest undoing and I've realised all you do is make claims of things way beyond you. You are all mouth baffoon!

Not responding to your rants because I already placed you on my ignore list.

@tilapia, just pray the money is refunded by March 14 because you've shown yourself to be in on the whole ploy. And when I have spare time I'll be back for you on your threads, not here.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
sisifunmi: Why did you quote me then? I'm waiting for you .

So you dont know how to take a compliment abi? Okay sisifunmi thanks for your advice. It has been noted. Are you happy now? smiley
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
How can I be happy with a scammer? God forbid. Since you are always running your big mouth like my neighbour's tap, I will reply all your messages tonight.you know the reason? I want to provoke you
4everGod1:

So you dont know how to take a compliment abi? Okay sisifunmi thanks for your advice. It has been noted. Are you happy now? smiley

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
sisifunmi: How can I be happy with a scammer? God forbid. Since you are always running your big mouth like my neighbour's tap, I will reply all your messages tonight.you know the reason? I want to provoke you

Provoking me wouldnt work in the least lady. I get provoked when i choose and not by the choosing of others. Thats what it means to master your emotions. So just dont bother, otherwise na you go get headache while i'll still be smiling
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
sisifunmi: How can I be happy with a scammer? God forbid. Since you are always running your big mouth like my neighbour's tap, I will reply all your messages tonight.you know the reason? I want to provoke you

If you like call me scammer or anything else. Na you get your mouth abi? You are just getting worked up at the wrong person for that your emotional disposition. For someone whom even your neighbours tap annoys that person is a time bomb. Abeg no vex i don begin run from now. Cheers!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
The reason why you joined this thread is to derail it and guess what? I will help you achieve your aim. Let's start this way, check my E mail, post my names since miss adeniyi is not my name and let's see what will happen Mr parrot. My own is not internet war ooo... We will meet physically and trade words till one person gets tired. You will run back to Ilu ibo to ti wa.
4everGod1:

Provoking me wouldnt work in the least lady. I get provoked when i choose and not by the choosing of others. Thats what it means to master your emotions. So just dont bother, otherwise na you go get headache while i'll still be smiling
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
sisifunmi: The reason why you joined this thread is to derail it and guess what? I will help you achieve your aim. Let's start this way, check my E mail, post my names since miss adeniyi is not my name and let's see what will happen Mr parrot. My own is not internet war ooo... We will meet physically and trade words till one person gets tired. You will run back to Ilu ibo to ti wa.

shuo!!! shocked shocked shocked I like the meeting physically and trading words till one person gets tired part. My ribs dey pain me from too much laughter o. Sisifunmi leave me abeg i dey try bone here and you want to make me laugh. Its working sha. I don tell you say make you no vex. Wetin again you want? If i do you go say i do if i no do you go say i no do. Na wa o. Person no fit please everybody o.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Your integrity is questionable , check me out, after all you can do background investigation and see if I have ever been accussed of being a S... Not to talk of a being a scammer. Check my profile , my Email is there.. Did you say you are married? And you trade words with your wife this way ! Kai... Thunder will strike you
4everGod1:

If you like call me scammer or anything else. Na you get your mouth abi? You are just getting worked up at the wrong person for that your emotional disposition. For someone whom even your neighbours tap annoys that person is a time bomb. Abeg no vex i don begin run from now. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
sisifunmi: The reason why you joined this thread is to derail it and guess what? I will help you achieve your aim. Let's start this way, check my E mail, post my names since miss adeniyi is not my name and let's see what will happen Mr parrot. My own is not internet war ooo... We will meet physically and trade words till one person gets tired. You will run back to Ilu ibo to ti wa.
Wa gbayi!!!! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
sisifunmi: Your integrity is questionable , check me out, after all you can do background investigation and see if I have ever been accussed of being a S... Not to talk of a being a scammer. Check my profile , my Email is there.. Did you say you are married? And you trade words with your wife this way ! Kai... Thunder will strike you
Iseeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by debosky(m): 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
4everGod1:

Thanks Miss Adeniyi. I have noted your words. smiley

What is the meaning of this? Is this crass behaviour really necessary?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
I don't need you to please me , I am not your madam shopclue so please don't please me at all.shebi u sabi talk... I am ready tonight. Oko alarada
4everGod1:

shuo!!! shocked shocked shocked I like the meeting physically and trading words till one person gets tired part. My ribs dey pain me from too much laughter o. Sisifunmi leave me abeg i dey try bone here and you want to make me laugh. Its working sha. I don tell you say make you no vex. Wetin again you want? If i do you go say i do if i no do you go say i no do. Na wa o. Person no fit please everybody o.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hehehe.
The Wunmi Allen propaganda machine is in full flow.
Her foot soldiers Gobbels and Squealer are in full effect trying to paint black as white.
They have suceeded in derailing all the threads and making us take our eyes off our objectives.
Wunmi on her part has possibly e mailed some people her promising them the usual favours which she will not deliver.
That is why so many formerly vocal posters are now "bending mouth."
A warning to those who are now in Wunmis camp-be careful the kind of e mails you exchange with her-she will doctor those e mails and use them to blackmail you when she falls out with you.
Wunmi,well done ooo. Iya osoronga, Iya onigbese,Iya oni jibiti, you appear to be winning the battle,but trust me you can NEVER win this war!
By he way,WHEN ARE YOU PAYING Your DEBTS?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otipoju(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hmmm. This thread has gone haywire. Its purpose has been defeated; Which is ensuring that Aigbe gets the 900 thousand naira owed him by Wunmi Allen. Situition report - march 14 deadline for refund as promised by Samuel will not be feasible. Omowunmi has said that Aigbe is free to take her to court. Samuel and his sworn enemy" Mike Ima" are threatining and unleashing cyber missiles at each other. Aigbe is quiet, Survey prof has mellowed...( Hope he has something up his sleeves). Samuel is fighting anybody and everybody but has stopped writing in capital letter... Long and short ... The thread has become a circus.. Aigbe!!! you are a Benin and African man never ever forget that because in the final analyses the matter is between you and Omowunmi Alen and you are on your own.The rest of us are either spectators or commentators. Computer will not solve the matter,the civil courts will prolong the matter. Take your case to the court of Heaven where the natural laws no dey look person face. Na the money wey I get na him I borrow you so... I am pointing you in the direction of the one you should trust- the ONE who created Omowunmi Allen. Get a lawyer and file your case before HIM. These vibration without forward movement don tire me oo Aigbe.

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
surveyProf: Mr. Sam, as a man, there are certain things u have to let go, and let peace rein!

I doubt if hes really a man. He talks too much

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
If you want to play it cool , you won't respond to my message. Real men think before they talk and of cos they ignore stuff like this. Did I say real men? Yes I did, obviously, you don't belong to real men's club... What a shame
4everGod1:

You have repeatedly said you are not Miss Adeniyi so why all this ranting? I can respond in kind but i have already decided to sheath my sword and button my "big" mouth as some have described it. I have even said sisifunmi no vex and you still dey rant. Awon obirin yi sha. I understand you are a lady so i will play it cool. Jo ma binu o sisi wa.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Na you and your ashawo mistress shopclue go get headache and die.oko olosho.
4everGod1:

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otipoju(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Around 2009, a woman named Linda successfuly scammed about 150 young Nigerians from all over the country of 50 thousand naira each. Her method was simple. She convinced her close friends and the Pastor of her church that a new Airline would resume operations in Nigeria and her Husbands travel agency had been saddled with the responsibility of recruiting personell.(Husband in real life is a pilot but owns an agency) She showed them fake documents of the contract . Having deceived about five of her friends, she receeded into the background and they did the sourcing for her. Pastor announced the mouthwatering salaries, training first with Sabre in Ikeja and futher training in South Africa.Her friends went into overdrive and brought their graduate kinsmen from other states who paid them cash in their own homes in the presence of their family members which they handed over to linda for visa processing. Everyone felt safe and after several batches trained in ticketing and reservation at Sabre in Ikeja(which unknown to them was free of charge for travel agencies) they looked forward to the next phase of training in South Africa,. April 10 2009 was expected depature date and after visa applications had been filed. Until March 2009 when Lindas maid alerted Lindas friends that she had booked a flight and was scheduled to abscond to Malaysia the next morning. They moved to her house at Alagbado apprehended her at around 1am and found the 150 passports she told them was in the embassy in her wardrobe she had also bought an SUV during the six months that the scam lasted.At the stations Linda said she had noble intentions and only wanted to help them get aviation jobs.wanted to help their plight I WAS A VICTIM. Case taken to Aguda police station and from there to Panti from there she was charged to court and it was even shown on TV due to the dust it generated. At the end of the day, nothing came out of it.. I licked my wounds and moved on with my life especially when one gay policeman started confessing his desire to invade my back..
Lessons Learned.
1 No one is immune to being scammed
2. Scammers mix truth with lies and will gain your trust first.A CON Artist is a CONfidence artist.
3. If caught in the act, a scammer will give you genuine excuses and profess noble intentions but unforeseen circumstances messed up her plans.
4. If something looks to good to be true, it most likely is not.
5. I will never go to court except when I want to marry. The process is too sophisticated for simple minds like mine.I prefer the heavenly court.
5. If you ever scam me, I will be the last person you will scam because people will see you and will shake your head for you.
Aigbe you are on a one on one sitiuiation with Allen... The rest of us the- the self styled mediator,the cyberdetectives,the sympathisers,the spectators and commentators are what we are. THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT,you can hit it over the net or watch it fall to the ground. Enough of all these motion without progress.

6 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Osyxcel(m): 5:35am On Mar 13, 2013
Intrigues, deception, intimidation, threats, blackmail, libel, investigations, revelations.....the heat is on! Omowunmi Allen and the pre-order mess continues on Ur phone/PC screen....stay tuned!

The main character, Aigbe is even quiet, guess he's waitin' for the deadline day to arrive....

Let us all focus on gettin' Aigbe's money, that's the sole reason he opened this thread - for help, we need not attack each other's personality.....thanks

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 5:46am On Mar 13, 2013
And today's date is? ------

ghen ghen.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2013
Its like d chief speaker,squiller is stil asleep or devicing anoda tactics to apply 2day.just waitn for d breakn news.pls NL stay tunned n dnt change d dial.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2013
Good morning,

Today is 13th of March 2013, which instinctively means the eve of the plaintiff (Aigbe’s) monies to be paid back, i.e. going by promises given by defendant (Omowunmi Allen), we will want to use this medium to disassociate of ourselves from all other thread created by the defendant, perhaps to derail this thread originally opened for the arbitration of the case, in other words, we have made arrived at the following decision and its as follows.

1. The plantiff (Aigbe) should come over to this thread and give us details of information he has so far, pertaining to his monies been paid back, by Omowunmi Allen (Defendant) and if there is a new arrangement, he should state it here on this thread.

2. The defendant (Omowunmi Allen) should come over as well to this thread and give us details as per the nature of happenings/development as per her commitment to payback Aigbe (The plaintiff) and if there is any mishap or unforeseen second stances, let us have it / know, with reasons to that effect.

3. All communications hence citadel will be categorically carried out on this thread I.e. between plaintiff and defendant, the enhances is to arrive at a logical conclusion on how issues of resolution can be arrives at.

4. There will be no more name calling from any group of individuals, peace is what we need at this point in time, between both parties, moderators are there by going to ban/ hide any abusive comments, coming from any group of individuals/agents/networks/partners/ etc

5. We will want to equally point out that all other cases involved by the Omowunmi Allen (Defendant) which perhaps don’t have prove should be suspended for now, as the people (complainant) involved, have not been able to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt, except if they have such, them we can look into it.

Finally, we are committed to bring peace and harmony between the plaintiff (Aigbe) and the defendant (Omowunmi Allen) on this case, we will want to thank you all for your comments and suggestions so far.

Godbless nairaland!

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by timbros(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2013
After updating myself through the last 10 pages (where left the thread), all I can do is reserve my comments till Aigbe makes a statement on the new development.

Waiting...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2013
*** Resubscribing to keep it on the DL
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by xwolverine: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
@4everGod1 just showed that he is in no way qulified to be called an hacker. I won't elaborate on where he goofed.

Link to where he got the below comment from

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20121006155033AAJl2I7
How to track hackers | eHow.co.uk
... Type the following command into the DOS prompt (without quotation marks): "netstat --a." This will open a routine known as Netstat, which will quickly identify all connections into and out of your computer.
http://www.ehow.co.uk/how_4621489_track-hackers.html

How do the police track computors? - Yahoo! Answers
... 2.Type the following command into the DOS prompt (without quotation marks): "netstat --a." This will open a routine known as Netstat, which will quickly identify all connections into and out of your computer.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091204131910AAkweGH

How to Track Hackers | eHow.com
... Type the following command into the DOS prompt (without quotation marks): "netstat --a." This will open a routine known as Netstat, which will quickly identify all connections into and out of your computer.
http://www.ehow.com/how_4621489_track-hackers.html

wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_red_herring_in_english

wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_idiom_'red-herring_'_mean

4everGod1:

[b]See small boy mikey so you have woken up. Is it google that is now your friend? hahahaha see liar claiming SEO. FYI you missed one you got the wrong guy on ng.linkedin.com. I hope when and if you locate my pics you can self-service off to them in peace. The phone numbers you pasted up there are all over NL as i advertise a lot in the property forum so you no be wiz there. Even my 6yr old kid dey search google and locate me anytime he wants.

Ima Mike you know say you small but here is the fun part, i have been adviced not to let you in on what i want to do but just to go ahead and do it and guess what, that is wise council. I am done with my Honeypot and just running some tests right now. I know you have no clue what a Honeypot is or what its capable of but let me help you, its like the nuclear bomb of the WWW.

I will give you an expo on how i will get you cold and i will do this because you are not a hacker or even close to being one and i know you cannot stop me.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW I WILL GET FXSERVANT2012, I WILL GIVE YOU A VERY SIMPLE APPROACH TO IT. NOTE THIS IS NOT THE ONLY WAY BUT FX IS TOO SIMPLE TO GET SO I WILL USE THE SIMPLEST METHOD. FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION YOU LIKE FX IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU WOULD BE CAUGHT AND EXPOSED.

I will type the following command into the DOS prompt (without quotation marks): "netstat --a." This will open a routine known as Netstat, which will quickly identify all connections into and out of my computer. Typing "netstat --a" will produce a string of information that identifies my IP address, the port my computer is using for the connection, the "foreign address" of the machine I are connected to, the port that machine is using, and also the status of the connection.

I then Identify what other Netstat commands are available to me by typing "netstat ?", without the question marks. This should show me what commands are available in my version of Netstat. Typical commands include --a, -e, -n, -p proto, -r and --s. I could also combine multiple commands at once.

I will then Combine two commands to refine my search. First, i will use the command that identifies all connections and listening ports, which is usually "-a." Second, find the command that lists the information in numerical form, which is usually "-n." Type the command into the DOS prompt as "netstat --an." Note that you may need to change the "a" or "n" to something else, if they are identified differently in your version of Netstat.

I would then Search for additional Internet activity. I should only have one connection, using one port. If a hacker has gained access to my system, an additional port will be in use. Running the command from the previous step will allow me to see what IP address the hacker is using, the hacker's hostname and the port number he is connecting through. It is possible to shut down the port and block the IP address, but for the moment, let's trace down who is gaining access to the computer and track what they are doing.

Run a trace route on the information I have obtained about the hacker. This affords me an idea of where the individual is located and what ISP he is using to connect to the Internet. Run the trace route by returning to the DOS prompt and typing "tracert ip address/hostname." Remove the quotation marks and replace "ip address" and "hostname" with the relevant information that was gathered in the previous step. Trace route will then trace the path of the connection, including any servers the connect must pass through before reaching me.

I will then Print out the information about the intrusion, then use my firewall to block the port and IP address used by the hacker and then make my way to your location for a one on one.

FX Just in case you feel you cannot be caught because you are not connected to my pc, you forget you have logged into NL and so have I. Need i say more?[/b]
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
xwolverine: @4everGod1 just showed that he is in no way qulified to be called an hacker. I won't elaborate on where he goofed.

Link to where he got the below comment from

The guy is just a complete goof...pains me it took a while for me to realise it.

Good people please learn to ignore 4everGod1, the guy is a real faker who is desperate to remain relevant. All he does is talk but with no real core to him. He's the type who can argue and exchange words with anybody - even teenage girls. Yet he calls himself a man!? He's absolutely classless.

My investigation has revealed he's in no way or manner related to the former VP, he's a real faker in everything. He calls me Mike Ima....that's when I realised I've been wasting my time dialoguing with a faker thinking he's a hacker. The dude is just all MOUTH all the way, little wonder all he does is talk talk and talk - nothing more.

Just keep shouting Mike Ima while I destroy you online. Your passwords will soon be published....and by March 14 you will have scammer and fraudster labelled all over your personal details.

March 14 is almost here...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
4everGod1:

While you are here leapfrogging from thread to thread [b]i am busy closing deals worth millions. You think NL feeds me? Dude just ask for a handout and i go give you. Keep on pasting or posting but you have just been busy running adverts for me without knowing it. They say even bad publicity is publicity. Guess what, one of those watching this thread who knows whats up just closed 2 deals with me worth over 135mil and you dey here dey form attachee forex personnel. Talking about class, i bet my if i sold one pair of my shoes the returns would feed you and yours for a month. Anuofia.[/b]

I am so damn scared

your oil deals abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.