Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141977 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2013
biolabee: This is [size=28pt]DAY 16[/size]
Thank u bro, so we've got D days to go.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
He!He!He!
DAY16 DON REACH.
Am sure the vehicle they want to sell to off set all the numerous debts don arrive Tin Can Island Port?
He!He!He!

5 days to go.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by back2sender: 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
Na Tin can island port i dey and i neva see any vehicle ooooo. make i begin sharpen my cutlass ready against cut off date

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
back2sender: Na Tin can island port i dey and i neva see any vehicle ooooo. make i begin sharpen my cutlass ready against cut off date

Bros as dem talk am you don sign
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
back2sender: Na Tin can island port i dey and i neva see any vehicle ooooo. make i begin sharpen my cutlass ready against cut off date

You no well at all grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 08, 2013

I beg look well now.
It is a red Toyota Hummer Benz.
He!He!He!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dre44k(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2013
DAY 17 and we gat 4 DAYS to go...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Richy is here too?

Interesting !
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
ifyalways: Richy is here too?

Interesting !

My sister,I dey all her smoke screen threads since day one,and as I said we need to keep our eyes on the ball. All these e fights are just smoke screens, all these accusations of se.xual harrassment are smoke screens, i am sure the expected vehicle self na smoke screen. The BIG question is when is Wunmi Allen paying her debts ?

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2013
DAY 18
my people story don dey enter the motor matter for the onibara thread wey she open oooo!
According to Wunmi alias shopclue the vehicle has not been shipped and is still with the shippers in the US.
Any novice knows to ship goods on sea will take nothing less than 3 weeks to arrive Nigeria. So she is trying to buy at least 3 more weeks.
Open your eyes wide,this woman is a pro and is not ready to pay her debts. You either find a way to prosecute her or write it off as a bad debt.
Already she is using her female wily ways to convince a lot of members she is innocent,later she will accuse them of se.xual harrashment. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
Richvkunt: DAY 18
my people story don dey enter the motor matter for the onibara thread wey she open oooo!
According to Wunmi alias shopclue the vehicle has not been shipped and is still with the shippers in the US.
Any novice knows to ship goods on sea will take nothing less than 3 weeks to arrive Nigeria. So she is trying to buy at least 3 more weeks.
Open your eyes wide,this woman is a pro and is not ready to pay her debts. You either find a way to prosecute her or write it off as a bad debt.
Already she is using her female wily ways to convince a lot of members she is innocent,later she will accuse them of se.xual harrashment. A word is enough for the wise.
siddon dia dey open mouth. She's coming for you. tongue
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
[quote author=Richvkunt]DAY 18
Already she is using her female wily ways to convince a lot of members she is innocent,later she will accuse them of se.xual harrashment. A word is enough for the wise.[/

Na wa o
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ezme(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
Richvkunt: DAY 18
I can't find the thread. Please post the link here
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sorry,am using a phone,so can not post links.
The thread is in this business section and she titled it-"Onibara mi ti a npe ni Aigbe."
You can't miss it!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
Odunnu:
siddon dia dey open mouth. She's coming for you. tongue

My sister,
The serial scam artist knows the kind of people she tries her scams on,unfortunately for her I am not in that category. Mo ti pe ni town o!
Any business I do is money for hand,back for ground.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
and where is her partner in crime? Thieves and wolves in human form. If this woman has scammed you, place a curse on her...

Silly people... I knew she cant pay this money and story on story will evolve.

Place a curse on her... And see if she live this world with joy.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FYsol: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
Now that the car thing is a fluke. I think name calling can continue.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2jideofor(m): 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
FYsol: Now that the car thing is a fluke. I think name calling can continue.
dont mind them... Criminals. She is lucky oh. I swear! And some people who have never beem scammed before are supporting her... Jidegirl was running her mouth. I pity people...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bugsy80(m): 3:26am On Mar 11, 2013
from what i read here: https://www.nairaland.com/1199291/onibara-mi-ti-npe-ni/9
I GUESS the count-down is over. lipsrsealed
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2013
Ehennnn! DAY what is dis ? Has our car arrived?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2013
Which car?
Car ko truck ni.
Scam of the highest order.
My friend,there is NO car.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by dre44k(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2013
Car don enter "one chance" o...Sigh!!!
buchibabe: Ehennnn! DAY what is dis ? Has our car arrived?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Shopclue/Wunmi Allen and 4everGod1/bbfever/Sam Ekwueme had better come here to explain the discrepancy in their statement regarding the status of the car. Shopclue said the car have not set sail but 4everGod1 earlier told us he was monitoring the vesel transporting the car on high sea.

4everGod1 said shopclue gave him the shipping info and he was already monitoring it's movement on high sea, this automatically makes 4everGod1 an accomplice if the whole car thing turns out to be a lie. And if he's an accomplice, that makes him a scammer and will definitely lead to his name and details being listed on the infamous list of scammers.

So, the duo of shopclue and 4everGod1 had better come here to clarify the discrepacy in their statement as regards the status of the car because it looks like we are all being played.

Patience is gradually running out.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
back2sender: i have reached out to Island Newspaper to see the possibility of having this on one of thier editions. Since Amaechi AKA Samuel Ekwueme AKA son of a Vice President is a Lekki resident. This would be an interesting write up .They will also put their searchlinght on that suppose Lekki Garden Project by Chief Scamming Officer (CSO) Wunmi Allen.

This is my onw contribution to exposing all this scammers. i have other activities in the pipeline.

Make she dey there dey wine her mouth thinking we cant do anything. WAIT N SEE, u go think sey na caterpillar jam you by the time we finish with you.

Nice one bro! Dont mind these baffoons, by the time I finish with what I'm cooking for them if the whole car story turns out to be a lie ehn, they'll be more famous than Whizkid. I'll give them so much cyber space even Tonto Dike will get jealous.

The kind of exposure I will give these goons if it turns out we've been played ehn, before anyone anywhere in the world finishes typing scam, it is their names and pictures that will pop up; their names and pics will be a synonym of scam by the time I'm done.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:15pm On Mar 11, 2013
black berry fever/da mogul

where you dey

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
where is gree-die and acid breath

Those who said shopclue is an honorable person
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
FXKing2012: Shopclue/Wunmi Allen and 4everGod1/bbfever/Sam Ekwueme had better come here to explain the discrepancy in their statement regarding the status of the car. Shopclue said the car have not set sail but 4everGod1 earlier told us he was monitoring the vesel transporting the car on high sea.

4everGod1 said shopclue gave him the shipping info and he was already monitoring it's movement on high sea, this automatically makes 4everGod1 an accomplice if the whole car thing turns out to be a lie. And if he's an accomplice, that makes him a scammer and will definitely lead to his name and details being listed on the infamous list of scammers.

So, the duo of shopclue and 4everGod1 had better come here to clarify the discrepacy in their statement as regards the status of the car because it looks like we are all being played.

Patience is gradually running out.

You obviously do not understand what you even typed up there. FX you need to be selling the weed you are high on because it must be exotic. Please let your patience run out and be eaten by pigs such as you are. personally i will so hunt and brutalize your personality that even you will be more famous than al capone or even Teflon Don. On the other thread you claimed to have authority to hack or listen in to other folks phone conversations right? Provide proof to that effect right here online. You know you cannot because you are a liar and a con artist. You ask for other peoples hard evidence and refuse to provide yours? You are a hypocrite and a world class scammer. Show proof of your authority to listen in to folks or pry into their business and i will answer whatever you ask from me. But believe you me if you dare tag me an accomplice again all bets would be off. All you need to track the vessel and its cargo have been provided by shopclue so you can track it yourself, abi your hacking skills no reach to track again?

People do not threaten me boy I make mincemeat of them, and you my young man wouldnt be an exception. You want to play mind games right? You just met Sigmund Freud
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by buchibabe: 2:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
I cant believe dis whole story has somersaulted like dis Dnt tell me dis bloody God-forsaken scammers hv suceeded in decieving everyone.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 2:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
buchibabe: I cant believe dis whole story has somersaulted like dis Dnt tell me dis bloody God-forsaken scammers hv suceeded in decieving everyone.

Just wait and see how things will unfold, the count-down is still ongoing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.