Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,930 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142882 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
surveyProf: Attn: 4everGod1 n Fxking, Please we dont want you people to derail this thread, in as much as we await the arrival of the plaintiff and defendant to come give us the lastest suitation of things frm their end.

Thank you!

Surveyprof remember i started out by calling you surveystudent and now i am back to surveyprof. I reverted because you also did. You stopped towing FXs line and started on the proper channels. I am not a problem to this thread. FX is the problem. Why base his entire plan on threats? i only give him back what he gives me. If he stops so will i and you know it. I stopped with you didnt i? was i not attacking both of you a while back? He is the gnat that needs to be either weeded out or extinguished.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
So, now you are stylishly begging me to stop bah! You have no idea what's coming to you.

And since I'm Mike Ima and I'm that military officer you are posting his pic, please I give you full permission to tag or label it as you wish. What a waste of human space you are.

March 14 is almost here...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
FXKing2012: So, now you are stylishly begging me to stop bah! You have no idea what's coming to you.

And since I'm Mike Ima and I'm that military officer you are posting his pic, please I give you full permission to tag or label it as you wish. What a waste of human space you are.

March 14 is almost here...

I guess the white baby and the white guy posted are also you. This guy wey dem dey call FX no be am at all. Go back to school and get a degree or perhaps we need to put your life in reverse so at least when you go back to your mama belle she fit reborn you with sense this time
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Fighter! Pls keep ur cool and try as much possible to ignore d barking dog. Thank u!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
10 mins to D day
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Okay its time .. Has Aigbe been paid anything?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by tpia5: 2:11am On Mar 14, 2013
i'm surprised forexskink took time off, i expected him to spend the entire day on this thread and chasing his enemies all over the forum.

and btw, so he and surveyprof arent actually mods? I was under the impression they are, hence their attitude?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by otipoju(m): 5:05am On Mar 14, 2013
Mr Samuel Ekwueme: Ur surname means "talk and do"! Guess a man can't play God afterall. You said Aigbe will get paid on march 14, but things dint go according to plan. I als noticed that you have not responded to wolverines revelation that you are not a Hacker but rather googled and then copied and pasted your grand plan to invade your " Mike Ima" system. You also claimed to have invented Spector which made Sisifunmi -your Miss Adeneyi rever your hacking skills and believe that you will invade her computer or phone but she was not scared because she beleives that she has nothing to hide. I applaud her for that. Mr Samuel...I won't jump to any conclusion yet about you because war is an amoral thing and, all is fair.Your claim about the Hacker part of you that you have kept hidden is making me begin to wonder who you really are and what is your real aim. Therefore your credibility as a mediator with genuine intentions is now in doubt but I will give you the benefit of doubt. But as I type I something tells me you may not have the skills to invade my system... So I can leave my family pictures on it.
Nevertheless The power over life and death is in the tounge., those that are wise will eat the fruit thereof.There power in words so I watch that I use it to build and not destroy as some of its effects are irreversible.This is not my war. I was an observer and now commentator. Ill retreat into the shadows again.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 5:38am On Mar 14, 2013
tpia@:
i'm surprised forexskink took time off, i expected him to spend the entire day on this thread and chasing his enemies all over the forum.

and btw, so he and surveyprof arent actually mods? I was under the impression they are, hence their attitude?

Today is the last day for you and your cohorts to pay up; you have until 00:00 hour Nigerian time to pay or I expose and tag you along with your band.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 6:22am On Mar 14, 2013
Mr Aigbe, charge your phone very well. We expect a bank alert anytime from. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .now!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by question(m): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2013
*grabs popcorn*....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Joeblis(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2013
You guys should keep waiting payments have been shifted to 8th april..bhwahahaha
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mimima(f): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2013
question: *grabs popcorn*....

This early morning bro?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2013
Hi,

Wunmi Allen has given a deadline of the 8th of April to refund my money. Inasmuch as it is a bitter pill to swallow, I will give her the benefit of doubt for the last time.

Thanks for the support so far.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2013
This is about to turn really messy because I'm fully loaded and ready to drop pictures, passwords and personal contacts.

@Tilapia, please brace for impact.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mimima(f): 8:18am On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

You my friend are the reason God created the middle finger. You must have been dropped on your head when you were born because up till now you still dont get it. Let me make it simple for you to understand [size=15pt]NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR THREATS. THEY ARE OVERRATED! YOU ARE A WANNA BE. QUIT TWIDDLING YOUR THUMBS AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM.[/size]

How can a married man with kids be spitting this?

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

You my friend are the reason God created the middle finger. You must have been dropped on your head when you were born because up till now you still dont get it. Let me make it simple for you to understand [size=15pt]NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR THREATS. THEY ARE OVERRATED! YOU ARE A WANNA BE. QUIT TWIDDLING YOUR THUMBS AND GET WITH THE PROGRAM.[/size]

You were supposed to be a mediator in all this. Courtesy demanded that you inform both parties of any change in information but I wonder why you didn't live up to this.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mimima(f): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2013
aieromon: Hi,

Wunmi Allen has given a deadline of the 8th of April to refund my money. Inasmuch as it is a bitter pill to swallow, I will give her the benefit of doubt for the last time.

It's like you don't need that money again?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2013
otipoju: Mr Samuel Ekwueme: Ur surname means "talk and do"! Guess a man can't play God afterall. You said Aigbe will get paid on march 14, but things dint go according to plan. I als noticed that you have not responded to wolverines revelation that you are not a Hacker but rather googled and then copied and pasted your grand plan to invade your " Mike Ima" system. You also claimed to have invented Spector which made Sisifunmi -your Miss Adeneyi rever your hacking skills and believe that you will invade her computer or phone but she was not scared because she beleives that she has nothing to hide. I applaud her for that. Mr Samuel...I won't jump to any conclusion yet about you because war is an amoral thing and, all is fair.Your claim about the Hacker part of you that you have kept hidden is making me begin to wonder who you really are and what is your real aim. Therefore your credibility as a mediator with genuine intentions is now in doubt but I will give you the benefit of doubt. But as I type I something tells me you may not have the skills to invade my system... So I can leave my family pictures on it.
Nevertheless The power over life and death is in the tounge., those that are wise will eat the fruit thereof.There power in words so I watch that I use it to build and not destroy as some of its effects are irreversible.This is not my war. I was an observer and now commentator. Ill retreat into the shadows again.

Miss Adeniyi was all rants because she knew i was spot on with the name. I also had other details. I deployed my honeypot that day and was only telling the info it provided as it has the ability to get location, name, and other details when i point it in the right direction. The hacking analogy you said i copied and pasted you were right there because that write up was put in the simplest form and as i didnt have the time to start breaking it down i borrowed from there. I am a practical person and as such stressing my mind which i would be using for other stuff to break things down for FX wasnt on my agenda.

My motive has always been clear right from day 1 and that was to be a mediator and not a moderator. Note it was after i began mediating that refunds started because i applied the right methods by speaking with Aigbe and Wunmi over the phone. Something FX never did in his "God" capacity. I may have skills but i do not use them. FX or whatever he calls himself forced them out of me. Nuff said.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2013
mimima:

How can a married man with kids be spitting this?

I'm of the thought a woman is typing all dat, not him.
Too sissy!!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:21am On Mar 14, 2013
aieromon: Hi,

omg! Just when I was about to go all ballistic on these goons....but it's your money and your party, so the call is yours. If you want us to wait till April 8, then so be it. But hope the money will be paid in full by that day, not in bits and pieces like she's doing for @fhemmy.

You are a very patient man which is a great quality to have.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:24am On Mar 14, 2013
aieromon:

You were supposed to be a mediator in all this. Courtesy demanded that you inform both parties of any change in information but I wonder why you didn't live up to this.

Was FX your buddy not also supposed to be a mediator, Does he know what courtesy is all about? I was going to give you a call as i did last time as i believe the information you require is meant for your ears only and you can freely choose to post it on here but shopclue beat me to it. I am still mediating and as you can see shopclue isnt reneging but positively wishes to sort things out unlike what FX is so fixated on doing.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2013
I cant wait for all this to be over. This thread is sure bringing out the worst in people lipsrsealed . . .oga ju

Lightheart na your eye I dey see so? How u dey?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2013
Ditto...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

No be onlyy ballistic na gymnastic.

Hello Mr. Sam,
Kindly stop all dis, so we can move forward!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.