Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,966 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (142883 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2013
chaircover: I cant wait for all this to be over. This thread is sure bringing out the worst in people lipsrsealed . . .oga ju

Lightheart na your eye I dey see so? How u dey?

I'm with you on that.

Na ur way na....
I bam. I trust the plaza's doing great. Bless!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by question(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2013
mimima:

This early morning bro?

The popcorn has been frying for the past 21 days..
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by mimima(f): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2013
question:

The popcorn has been frying for the past 21 days..

I tire dear,now it has been shifted to 8th april.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2013
surveyProf:

Hello Mr. Sam,
Kindly stop all dis, so we can move forward!

My man are you afraid to speak to FX? Since you said you spoke with him has he taken your counsel? I stop when he stops. This is not a one sided thing. FX needs to have his wings clipped a bit.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2013
To whom it may concern:

We have had from the plaintiff (Aigbe) point of view, @ as 8:45am Thurs 14th March 2013, all effort to get the defendant (Omowunmi Allen) to come forward and give us are own point of view proved abortive.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2013
surveyProf: To whom it may concern:

We have had from the plaintiff (Aigbe) point of view, @ as 8:45am Thurs 14th March 2013, all effort to get the defendant (Omowunmi Allen) to come forward and give us are own point of view proved abortive.

She is treating her issues on the thread meant for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1199291/onibara-mi-ti-npe-ni/16#14750174

Get updated there. The intelligent and matured approach you are on is applauded by me. Some folks need to learn a thing or two from this rather than threatening everything that tickles their fancy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by question(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2013
mimima:

I tire dear,now it has been shifted to 8th april.

Another 24 days of waiting and salivating for the good news.

As they say.. "Patience is a Virtue".
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2013
Q:so who exactly are you in this matter

4everKing: I am bbfever da mogul, a certified genius and google search hacker

Q : welcome so how do you know the defendant

4everKing: I help her with various odd jobs now and then for her various enterprises.Note that I am also a kingpin in my own right.

Q : are you also the engineer she talks about

4everKing: I don't know about any engine ..cut off by interviewer

Q : if you are not the engineer how come you are the most vehement advocate for shopclue

4everKing: WAIT WAIT I am a kingpin and have sponsored many people abroad for training. I also sell oil blocs so how can I be a rif raf engineer

Q : But you said you do odd jobs for her when she is around? Can't engineer be one of those things?
So how did you become a party to the issue of the missing 900,000 naira.

4everKing:I am a kingpin and that is final.I got into this matter to help aieromon out

Q : So when will the money be paid

4everKing: It will be paid in 21 days

Q : But you told us this 21 days ago

4everKing: erm erm the vessel did not ship then

Q : So has the vessel sailed now

4everKing: The money will be paid in 21 days

4everKing: erm Let me ask my Oga at the Top

Shopclue over to you

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 8:50am On Mar 14, 2013
biolabee: Q:so who exactly are you in this matter

4everKing: I help her with various odd jobs now and then for her various enterprises.Note that I am also a kingpin in my own right.

Q : if you are not the engineer how come you are the most vehement advocate for shopclue

4everKing: WAIT WAIT I am a kingpin and have sponsored many people abroad for training. I also sell oil blocs so how can I be a rif raf engineer

Q : But you said you do odd jobs for her when she is around? Can't engineer be one of those things?

4everKing:I am a kingpin and that is final.I got into this matter to help aieromon out

Shopclue over to you

Hahahahaha grin I like that. Shows your mind can produce something sensible for a change. I am loving this.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

My man are you afraid to speak to FX? Since you said you spoke with him has he taken your counsel? I stop when he stops. This is not a one sided thing. FX needs to have his wings clipped a bit.

. . . .and so far has your way clipped his wings? #jstasking . . . .For the past week you havent had any peace and having to live on these threads. You have said it severally that FX is a kid . . so what does coming down to his level make you?

I hate to tell you this, but the more you talk, the more the whole argument looks silly & childish and you have not helped matters by playing on peoples intelligence and googling and cutting and pasting other peoples articles, making them look like yours.

I told you a long time ago to calmly but systematically deal with this issue, and to silence the allegations once and for all by tending evidence to prove that you are not what they say you are, but you told me to shut up. Now you are having to jump from thread to thread firefighting. FX is winding you up but you are the only one who doesnt see it.

Once again, I am telling you to calm down, take time to think before responding and face this thing systematically one by one. If you are really true, then the truth will eventually come through.

I saw the first stretch of hand you made towards WA to try and resolve this, but somehow the whole thing got muddled up along the line.

FX once again, please try to keep with the issue at hand. This thread is not about 4everGod but about this other guy getting his money back. Thats the title of the thread is it not?

I personally dont think that 4everGod is working for Wunmi (he does know her though) and Tpia def isnt a scammer lol. The problem you now have is that if you carry on trading these kinds of allegations, people will stop taking you seriously, so my advise to you is too is to calm down and get your facts right.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 8:51am On Mar 14, 2013

Shopclue over to you

Dude you really got me laughing real hard, you are GOOD!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lightheart(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2013

And this will achieve....?
Don't be childish in matters as these, please
Thanks, sir!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:56am On Mar 14, 2013
4everGod1:

Miss Adeniyi was all rants because she knew i was spot on with the name. I also had other details. I deployed my honeypot that day and was only telling the info it provided as it has the ability to get location, name, and other details when i point it in the right direction. The hacking analogy you said i copied and pasted you were right there because that write up was put in the simplest form and as i didnt have the time to start breaking it down i borrowed from there. I am a practical person and as such stressing my mind which i would be using for other stuff to break things down for FX wasnt on my agenda.

My motive has always been clear right from day 1 and that was to be a mediator and not a moderator. Note it was after i began mediating that refunds started because i applied the right methods by speaking with Aigbe and Wunmi over the phone. Something FX never did in his "God" capacity. I may have skills but i do not use them. FX or whatever he calls himself forced them out of me. Nuff said.
You are a fake! Quit getting into my face. What you did in Adeniyi's was a guess, stu pid stunts you wish to pull to make you look real. Just like the way you started by telling me of your matrimonial wahala and how you want it solved. Fake!

@Fxking, sheath your sword yet, I hear we've shifted grounds again for peace sake. Lets all be calm, biko.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 9:00am On Mar 14, 2013
lightheart:

And this will achieve....?
Don't be childish in matters as these, please
Thanks, sir!
He painted a picture of what has been happening here in the past several weeks in one single post. And he made it humorous so you can grab a laugh or two despite the seriousness of the case(s). It takes a genius to do such and another genius to recognize it as a great work of art.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 14, 2013
You are crazy ok... Tell me how you got to know I'm miss adeniyi.show your evidence... I just realised you know nothing. Your little skull is full of animal pooh oloriburuku omo ale. ... Basta rd... If you need my name let me help you... Search on the internet using my Id sisifunmi ( I don't have anything to hide so I use same name every where) and my real name will pop up on facebook and twitter... Try that I'm sure you will know my real name. Let me help you further I'm a chartered accountant so you can easily trace me. I hope that helps...May you never see success till you die for calling me miss adeniyi.. You called yourself a hacker and you couldn't even trace my name.. I'm very open , omo ale.. When next you refer to my issue here I will curse your generation. Go ask your father who your mother is. I have done my own investigations as a hacker I realised your father impregnanted his own sister and you , sam is the product of that pregnancy that is why you behave like a bastarrddd... I repeat , don't make me pursue you back to your village... Ooni ri ba ti se..oo ni ri ona gbegba.. As from today, ... Don't let me continue , if you provoke me. I will make sure , you know your mother.
4everGod1:

Miss Adeniyi was all rants because she knew i was spot on with the name. I also had other details. I deployed my honeypot that day and was only telling the info it provided as it has the ability to get location, name, and other details when i point it in the right direction. The hacking analogy you said i copied and pasted you were right there because that write up was put in the simplest form and as i didnt have the time to start breaking it down i borrowed from there. I am a practical person and as such stressing my mind which i would be using for other stuff to break things down for FX wasnt on my agenda.

My motive has always been clear right from day 1 and that was to be a mediator and not a moderator. Note it was after i began mediating that refunds started because i applied the right methods by speaking with Aigbe and Wunmi over the phone. Something FX never did in his "God" capacity. I may have skills but i do not use them. FX or whatever he calls himself forced them out of me. Nuff said.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2013
Start hunters and observers of time will be your companion till you die.
4everGod1:

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: You are crazy ok... Tell me how you got to know I'm miss adeniyi.show your evidence... I just realised you know nothing. Your little skull is full of animal pooh oloriburuku omo ale. ... Basta rd... If you need my name let me help you... Search on the internet using my I'd sisifunmi ( I don't have anything to hide so I use same name every where) and my real name will pop up on facebook and twitter... Try that I'm sure you will know my real name. Let me help you further I'm a chartered accountant so you can easily trace me. I hope that helps...May you never see success till you die for calling me miss adeniyi.. You called yourself an hacker and you couldn't even trace my name.. I'm very open , omo ale.. When next you refer to my issue here I will curse your generation. Go ask your father who your mother is. I have done my own investigation as an hacker I realised your father impregnanted his own sister and you , sam is the product of that pregnancy that is why you behave like a bastarrddd... I repeat , don't make me pursue you back to your village... Ooni ri ba ti se..oo ni ri ona gbegba.. As from today, ... Don't let me continue , if you provoke me. I will make sure , you know your mother.

Mo gbo mo ya o. Chai sisi wa, Na me get all that one? Okay o no wahala. I no go respond o. No be because i no fit respond but Surveyprof don ask me to maintain. Peace out!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2013
My question is what happened to the ship that set sail a month ago with Aigbe's money .. I tot there was a ready buyer for the ships wares in Nigeria .. Aigbe pls know that these criminals won't pay U a dime they have U were they want U on ur soft spot... And to U BBfever U are nothing but a petty poor thief yes a petty thief ..

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:17am On Mar 14, 2013
idupaul: My question is what happened to the ship that set sail a month ago with Aigbe's money .. I tot there was a ready buyer for the ships wares in Nigeria .. Aigbe pls know that these criminals won't pay U a dime they have U were they want U on ur soft spot... And to U BBfever U are nothing but a petty poor thief yes a petty thief ..

*seen* Idupaul abi na udupaul anything else?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2013

4 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2013
My question is what happened to the ship that set sail a month ago with Aigbe's money .. I tot there was a ready buyer for the ships wares in Nigeria .. Aigbe pls know that these criminals won't pay U a dime they have U were they want U on ur soft spot... And to U BBfever U are nothing but a petty poor thief yes a petty thief .. Aigbe by falling for the blarney of these thieves U are loosing ur support base on NL .. Soon ur supporters woul loose interest and then U will be where BBfever wants U , On Your Own
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 4everGod1: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: Oloriburuku... What other details do you have about me? I am not like you who go about with diff names. I use just one name cos I am not a scammer like you. I have a regular line which I have been using since 2002 when I was a corper and I am still using the same number till now, I registered my number using my name and my picture unlike you, you bought the registered number for your scamming activities.. My name is everywhere cos I don't have anything to hide. If you don't post the other details, may all the gods in your village visits you this week and take your glory, God of Elijah, shall visit you and consume you and your generations
You started this morning and I will curse you till shopclue abandon you....

Eeya! E never do? Why you go dey vex for name wey no be your own reach like this? Okay I am on my knees begging you please pardon me. My deepest apologies.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by idupaul: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2013
BBfever If you don't change ur ways before 21 april all your sins will be visited on ur family
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2013
sisifunmi: If you don't respond , the ground will swallow you. You must respond cos you started it and the battle line has been drawn

I don't have biz with aigbe and wunmi but you. You stupid mediator

sisifunmi: E never do cos you insisted in your message this morning that I'm still adeniyi. You will rant forever.

He is a scammer that is why he sits in front of computer 24/7 checking for people's details... Ole, oloriburuku, that computer will consume your glory.
Arewa, o ti to ooooo! Ha!! grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2013
You don't need your stupid honey pot to get my details.. Google is enough
[quote author=4everGod1]

Miss Adeniyi was all rants because she knew i was spot on with the name. I also had other details. I deployed my honeypot that day and was only telling the info it provided as it has the ability to get location, name, and other details when i point it in the right direction.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (90) (Reply)

Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3 / Learn How To Make Ankara Bags,purses N Accessories Online Free / Who Is Who In Nigeria: The Full List Of The Top 50 Richest Nigerian Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.