Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141635 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 9:33am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Well,

If you believe that this works why don't you instruct Mr.Aigbe to come to the United States and do the same. My purpose isn't to take her to court, nor the police, or international bureau of internet crimes. They way she operates, you would have a difficult time charging her. First and foremost you forget that this initiated as her word verses Mr. Aigbe. My testimony is important because it brings credibility to his claim, whether you want me here or not! Her is the womans husbands saying that this man losing his money is inline with his wife's personality and character. So know it no longer becomes his word verses hers. Did he need my assistance probably not, but just the fact that my family name is involved and I am the one that married her required that my presence be made. My purpose has been fulfilled. I have came here and stated openly that I and my family have had nothing to do with Wumi's past, present, or future transactions.

As wise man does not expend good money, chasing after bad money!

In fact, I will no longer respond to your asinine line of questioning!!!!!
bravo ,bravo bravo,good infact wonderful,i love ur speech and ur stand and all ur points are well noted and it shall be used when necessary.thank s.
now u may take ur leave .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
threaten?baby did she say she was gonna kill someone or what?this matter has dragged on for too long and for her to have started payment actually indicates she is ready to tow the peace way.it is this carl allen that is changing the whole thing .if u have followe me u will realised i have distanced myself from aigbe issue and only focusing on carl allen.
Baby? Hmmmmm x 4

Na so texaco dey do o! Any small thing, na sweerie , sugar and baby. I sabi una!!! My eye clear wella.

Onatisi= texaco/boboderby/damogul/4everGod/bbfever.

Gbam! cool

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2013
gree-die:
Mr Allen, gimme some time to catch up wit US divorce laws . smiley coz i know in naija, if u ve been separated for lyk 3yrs and u want a divorce, u ll get it.

U have been separated for wat? more dan 5 yrs? and u don't wanna pay alimony so u don't want her to contest it...fine.

Those documents? im sorry i don't believe they are authentic. I have seen fake originals and fake CTCs...so naturally im wary. cmon apart from the letter head or signature, don't u have something to prove that its authentic?

If u ever have to go to court to divorce wunmi, ll u tender those documents as evidence just like dat?

Now i know u think she is a fraud.I have no thought on that. All i care about is due process. Get her to pay but do it without causing more harm.

So tell me, how does your coming to whine here help ur biz reputation? or u think ur clients ll take ur long essays as sufficient proof that u ain't a scammer like your wife?

You ain't here for urself. you are here to tarnish her image further. Carry on but pls have the decency to admit ur real aim.

Ask yourself, what American in his right mind would spend time creating fake documents to affiliate themselves with this garbage, when I could spend that time making real money. Believe me, to reproduce replicas of that quality and detail would take far more time then you think.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
bravo ,bravo bravo,good infact wonderful,i love ur speech and ur stand and all ur points are well noted and it shall be used when necessary.thank s.
now u may take ur leave .
Leave wia? Na ur papa get NL?

@Mr Carl

Ride on! cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Texaco, abeg stfu! U here egging on ya Madam like say she dey feed ur entire family.Let d guy b!! Jeez!!

wait. is bbfever/damogul/texaco now onatisi?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37am On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

wait. is bbfever/damogul/texaco now onatisi?
Yes ske! cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 9:38am On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Emmmm... Excuse me! All you care about is d scammer's reputation. We sabi una nau.... Aunty Feminist! Welcome o!!!

lol... u'd be surprised to know that i care about alot of things, not just reputation.Im not trying to be a feminist...... not that im not, coz i am, but on dis issue im just tryin to be just.

I do not know either the scammer or the scammed and i don't care to. i just want us all to approach this issue with clear eyes and level head.

Remove your emotions and u ll see what i see. Aigbe deserves to be paid back his money and Wumi deserves not to be called things she is not.

We can get the parties to get what they deserve but not this way.... not this way.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:40am On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: .

Onatisi= texaco/boboderby/damogul/4everGod/bbfever.

Gbam! cool
We could easily ethically creep into these accounts to know if the are linked.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2013
gree-die:

lol... u'd be surprised to know that i care about alot of things, not just reputation.Im not trying to be a feminist...... not that im not, coz i am, but on dis issue im just tryin to be just.

I do not know either the scammer or the scammed and i don't care to. i just want us all to approach this issue with clear eyes and level head.

Remove your emotions and u ll see what i see. Aigbe deserves to be paid back his money and Wumi deserves not to be called things she is not.

We can get the parties to get what they deserve but not this way.... not this way.

You right but i feel the terms wunmi is giving is not ideal. she cant tell the moderators to delete the thread while she has not finished payment. What if she she does a runner again after the thread has been deleted.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 9:46am On May 24, 2013
Pipsland78:
We could easily ethically creep into these accounts to know if the are linked.

Dont think you need to do that. His comments is enough.he said some things on the onatisi ID that sounded very much like him.

we cant bring wunmi to sign papers ,we dont know where she is ,and for goodness sake she isnt even hidding

I guess she is reading
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 9:47am On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

You right but i feel the terms wunmi is giving is not ideal. she cant tell the moderators to delete the thread while she has not finished payment. What if she she does a runner again after the thread has been deleted.
now someone is talking sense.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:47am On May 24, 2013
gree-die:

Madam, no b u talk yesterday say if na u dem yab like dem Iya ajibole , u won't pay a dime? Abegi! Ayam not sawing wot u saweth! I'll do anything in d damn book to clear my name if na me dey owe and my details are all over google. Infact, make dem open threads on every section on Nl dey yab me,I'll pay every kobo I owe bck to clear my name. For God sake! She's a mother to an innocent child!!! Jeez, she shud engage her brain for once in her damn life.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 9:49am On May 24, 2013
Shopclue has just made it abundantly clear that she is not continuing with the payment and no longer negotiating with Aigbe. She has even started raining curses on Aigbe despite his silence and patience all these while. I can also confirm she's been communicating with Ifyalways all along.

And yes, Mr Carl Allen is truly married to Wunmi Allen.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Dont think you need to do that. His comments is enough.he said some things on the onatisi ID that sounded very much like him.

we cant bring wunmi to sign papers ,we dont know where she is ,and for goodness sake she isnt even hidding

I guess she is reading
i will rather do the right thing than be a nairaland 007
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

Ask yourself, what American in his right mind would spend time creating fake documents to affiliate themselves with this garbage, when I could spend that time making real money. Believe me, to reproduce replicas of that quality and detail would take far more time then you think. I have t0o many other television/film related projects that I must complete; to waste my time fabricating documents to get me and my family entrapped in this mess.

You mean that americans are not criminally minded and nigerians are?? I do not want to delve into that or wat a vindictive person with a vendetta can do.

U see, since we are seeing just the soft copy, we cannot vouch for the quality or detail...and i know wat even a semi computer illiterate can do with a mouse and a keyboard.

Now since u can spare enough time to upload dat, you can also spare.just enuf time to upload something that will leave us without doubt ...

Bydway, didn't you once write dat u are AA? isn't der a bit of africa in you? lol...

And about the divorce, it says dat a decree absolute can be given for a no fault divorce if the court can find that the relationship is no longer viable, or that irreconcilable differences have caused an irremediable breakdown of the marriage,or that discord or conflict of personalities have destroyed the legit ends of the marital relationship and prevents any reasonable possibility of reconciliation, or that the marriage is irretrievably broken....

and i assume urs isn't a no fault divorce, i mean, you have a reason ryt? so wat was dat u said about her not signing some thing. pls kindly educate me if u can spare the time. I'd like to know wats obtainable over there. thanks grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
now someone is talking sense.

Dude, next time, don't feck wiv Badosky.

My people!!!!! Click on to see dis heddiot na texaco o!!!

Shame on u!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1038508/what-think-nairalands-garri-peeps/21#12067046
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2013
Pipsland78: Shopclue has just made it abundantly clear that she is not continuing with the payment and no longer negotiating with Aigbe. She has even started raining curses on Aigbe despite his silence and patience all these while. I can also confirm she's been communicating with Ifyalways all along.

And yes, Mr Carl Allen is truly married to Wunmi Allen.

she did not expect the whole thing to go as far as this. Like the saying,everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 9:52am On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes ske! cheesy
see ya face
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Shame on u!!!!!

lol bbfever you shame me grin grin grin grin grin so na you all this while. How far na? grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
see ya face
tongue tongue tongue
U don jam! Na me and u today.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Shame on u!!!!!

i love nairaland .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by r231(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2013
Bro, you forgot you and I go way back undecided undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2013
gree-die:

I agree but there is one problem, since the courts removed me of my financial obligation of $1200 per month to my wife, I believe this occurred in 2010. She has no reliable source of income, she will do some short term private duty work from time to time. But this does not create the cash stream she needs to travel, and bring the home in South Philadelphia out of disrepair. Wumi does not have the mindset of a working person. She desires to be a entrepreneur, travel, and be part of large business transactions. Its hard to be a business woman when you are starving.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55am On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

lol bbfever you shame me grin grin grin grin grin so na you all this while. How far na? grin grin
Lmaoooooooo!!!!!

Texaco! How far ooo!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On May 24, 2013
onatisi:
i love nairaland .
We love u 3 grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2013
CarlAllen:

I agree but there is one problem, since the courts removed me of my financial obligation of $1200 per month to my wife, I believe this occurred in 2010. She has no reliable source of income, she will do some short term private duty work from time to time. But this does not create the cash stream she needs to travel, and bring the home in South Philadelphia out of disrepair. Wumi does not have the mindset of a working person. She desires to be a entrepreneur, travel, and be part of large business transactions. Its hard to be a business woman when you are starving.
Lmaoooooooo! Ride on!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by greedie1(f): 9:57am On May 24, 2013
Sky-walker:

Thank you. Now thats where bargaining/ negotiation comes in. can't the management agree to freeze this thread and send it to somewhere google can't see until she pays.... or dont pay.

Or better still just lock it and allow the woman time to pay without people writing demeaning things about her. This thread will sap her of the will to pay that money as long as its here...

we want to achieve something ryt? why cant an agreement be reached in d presence of witnesses. agreement on terms and conditions of payments, agreement dat ll be binding and can be resorted to legally.

There are a no of ways to make wumi pay but believe me, this we have going on here? ll achieve nothing. we can all watch and see.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58am On May 24, 2013
r231: Bro, you forgot you and I go way back undecided undecided
U do? grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 9:58am On May 24, 2013
Wow! The new twist is frightening! I saw it coming though. I hoped it would be false.
Now she wont pay Aigbe anymore. Sad. Not like I thoutht she would anyway.

Ifyalways teaming with Shopclue is another shocked shocked . Anyway, I have to be quiet sha
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by onatisi(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2013
r231: Bro, you forgot you and I go way back undecided undecided
and any bad memories?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.