Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,393 members, 7,958,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:08 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (49079 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
GARRISON2: SEXKILLZ you dey useless for this thread unless you declare openly your love for garri. please leave this thread now else i go shove garri into your nose!!!
I love garri pass you sef.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by timbros(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Yes

Yes to which of the questions? There are at least four questions in that post?

FYI i'm not #TeamGarri but after going through this 20pages and your posts in particular as MOD makes me comment
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

ok sir
you accused me of using my id onatisi to send spamming cmments ,ok since u have decided not to post the spamming messages i want all nl members to pls go to my post and see where i ever posted a spamming content.
i dont think u mods realise what you are doing ,ur rivals and competitors and ppl thinking of starting a site like this are studying ppls reactions ,comments and suggestions which u have arrogantly ignored .if u think having 900k members is enough to feel on top of the world then so be it but watch out some ppl are watching and studying ur mistakes.
to win a member is hard ,to lose a member is easy and to bring a member back after leaving is very difficult

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRISON2: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: I love garri pass you sef.
okay if you love garri, then repeat this statement "seun and sexkillz must eat garri". no fu-ck up this your last chance.

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
J.Sparrow:
20 pages and still counting on this garri matter. Feel this garri gang should pack and go and launch garriland.com
why don't u lead us,I know it is easy to open ur beak and chirp lobbishly,abeg make una scatter garri for ground make sparrow chop.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by 175(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
My garristics n garrius fellows i just came back from double ban by d dictators. Howeva d struggle continues. Aluta in d Highest!!! D godz are ajar....
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ichidodo: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
i am just an ordinary citizen of nainja. I support the ONE garri revolution.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Yummy

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
you accused me of using my id onatisi to send spamming cmments ,ok since u have decided not to post the spamming messages i want all nl members to pls go to my post and see where i ever posted a spamming content.
i dont think u mods realise what you are doing ,ur rivals and competitors and ppl thinking of starting a site like this are studying ppls reactions ,comments and suggestions which u have arrogantly ignored .if u think having 900k members is enough to feel on top of the world then so be it but watch out some ppl are watching and studying ur mistakes.
to win a member is hard ,to lose a member is easy and to bring a member back after leaving is very difficult

onatisi and raw were fighting so i banned both of them

now what is my offence

Banned by r231 in Nairaland / General for Trolling. Ban expires on 8:43am On Sep 07
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
GARRISON2:
okay if you love garri, then repeat this statement "seun and sexkillz must eat garri". no fu-ck up this your last chance.
We eat am pass you sef. Have you eaten garri with chin fu? A Chinese soup. If NO, na you dey dull.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
what is the current price sef?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by anitank(f): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
THIS GARRI ISSUE IS MORE SERIOUS THAN I ASSUMED!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRISON2: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: We eat am pass you sef. Have you eaten garri with chin fu? A Chinese soup. If NO, na you dey dull.
see you have failed as a moderator. simple things dey make you f-uck up

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by garridude: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: We eat am pass you sef. Have you eaten garri with chin fu? A Chinese soup. If NO, na you dey dull.
Get outta here if u are not ready to declare ur undying love for garri! Just say "I LOVE GARRI & GARRI PROPAGATORS"
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ifihearam: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
Duke of garri:
please ban me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U cup go soon full
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by bigmaut: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
I use 2 hate that comment on a serious issues been discuss but i now join them sometime if someone make a very silly,preposterous comment,remarks,or contributions or post an irrevelant topic on front page grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
garri_dude: Get outta here if u are not ready to declare ur undying love for garri! Just say "I LOVE GARRI & GARRI PROPAGATORS"
I dey come. . . Make i drink this garri finish.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by bigmaut: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
mc~evans:
Hahahahaha Seun_Loves_Garri! Is that supposed to be a nursery rhyme song? grin grin Nairaland has really suffered from this BINGOS and SEUN doesn;t know how to tame them. Hiding their post even makes them stronger lol. I wish the GARRI CLUB long life and prosperity grin grin grin

I use 2 hate that comment on a serious issues been discuss but i now join them sometime if someone make a very silly,preposterous comment,remarks,or contributions or post an irrevelant topic on front page abeg seun i'm not unsorry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ifeteminikan: 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is a very serious garri civil war, We will need troops from all over the world to stop this war before it becomes the 3rd Worldwar . shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: I dey come. . . Make i drink this garri finish.
N̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y try to feel among them say make u pledge ur loyalty u d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y yearn lobbishly, abeg make una hold this guy down make I slap garri for him mouth
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Joe980: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
End of struggle...#iRepGarriSect. vindicated. We all love garri. Ija ti pa ri oooo. One love. CEO Seun loves you all.

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

onatisi and raw were fighting so i banned both of them

now what is my offence

Banned by r231 in Nairaland / General for Trolling. Ban expires on 8:43am On Sep 07

the problem i had with u was the word spamming u used and thanks for clearing the air on why i was banned.matter die .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
At least my struggle has not been in vain!

Garri for life!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by jackpot(f): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
@mods sexkillz and r231

how do I attach a poll to my thread?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Josh316(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
This Post has been hidden grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by dowjones(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Garri anonymous, garrileaks, garri gang , garri cartel... its all good. #ymcmG. cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by osifred(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
i think they are product of the moderators cos they gained momentum when the so called moderators starting uploading every tom andjerry thread on the frontpage.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Willy7(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
wow,for a second i thought i was on garriland.com until i checked back to confirm.Anyway i'm a regular visitor to this site,though not a regular poster,and i have been following this drama right from its inception,and all i can say is that d garri pple took d stuff to d extreme by posting d garri stuff on even sensitive topics that had to do with lose of life.And on d other hand,Mr Seun didnt apply wisdom in addressing it.I knew it will degenerate to this as soon as i saw his warning post d last time.Garri is not a bad thing,even GEJ himself is canvassing for cassava policy,so i dont see why it should be vilified here.Naira can be disvalued,infact its been disvalued by even Nigerians,but garri is valued beyond d shores of d country.My humble submission is for the mods and Mr Seun to unban d garri pple and watch as it fizzles out in no time.What u feed (by banning d garri pple) grows,but what u ignores dies out.This is Nigeria,thats how it works.Im not a fan of d garri fc,but i luv garri no doubt.Thanks and one love
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Seun and his mods especially sexkillz should swear that they never soaked garri during there school days! They should swear!

If seun and his mods cannot apologize the revolution will get stronger!

Garri, Garri!
President!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Seun, Seun, Seun! How many times did I call you!
If GEJ should hear that u are against Garri which is. Product of his beloved cassava, there will be trouble oh! Remember the #40 men lap-top squad is on this thread!

Change ur stance before its too late!
We want an apology thread!

President!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
GARRI!

President!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
How can sexkillz ban me from romance section till 2106?
Is that not wickedness in high places?
All because I love garri!

#GodiswatchingU

President!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) / Big Python Killed At FGGC Staff Quarters Calabar (pix) / Things You Can Do With A Toothpaste That You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.