Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141627 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
When the SCAMMER PLEADING TO BE PAYING 400K EVERY MONTH
BUT ALL NA WASH OMOWUNMI NOT READY TO PAY A DIME BECOS SHE'S A SERIAL FRAUDSTER
NA DEM WAY

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Arimann: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
money121:
When the SCAMMER PLEADING TO BE PAYING 400K EVERY MONTH
BUT ALL NA WASH OMOWUNMI NOT READY TO PAY A DIME BECOS SHE'S A SERIAL FRAUDSTER
NA DEM WAY
you self act like a man. you acting so weak going about posting screenshot it doesn't change anything that you have been scammed and she still going to scam another person whether you like it or not. 2 million may be nothing to you cause I can see that, get to work and stop spamming Nairaland with this screenshot. Get sense for once.
You are even begging her lolzzz. man without balls
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Arimann:
you self act like a man. you acting so weak going about posting screenshot it doesn't change anything that you have been scammed and she still going to scam another person whether you like it or not. 2 million may be nothing to you cause I can see that, get to work and stop spamming Nairaland with this screenshot. Get sense for once.
Man without balls weak cheesy grin thanks my brother
But do you know since last yr and if not for this thread i will not know she's a serial scammer
I just found out
Suppose av found this thread earlier i will not fall victim
What am doing is part of action and i will surely update you guys on this thread

Thanks for ur contribution
Appreciate

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by MummyMalik: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
money121:

Man without balls weak cheesy grin thanks my brother
But do you know since last yr and if not for this thread i will not know she's a serial scammer
I just found out
Suppose av found this thread earlier i will not fall victim
What am doing is part of action and i will surely update you guys on this thread

Thanks for ur contribution
Appreciate

Sir, I would have reply him on your behalf because he does not deserve your time at all

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by SavageResponse(m): 2:45am On Jan 25, 2022
It's obvious that stealing is in this woman's blood!

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by cyndylove64(f): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Arimann:
this is bad

If you don't have a good advice or can't help the best is to waka pass

He even tried and if you check he has been gathering evidence.

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by cyndylove64(f): 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
SavageResponse:
It's obvious that stealing is in this woman's blood!
am shocked myself
2m .... Some one sweats
Some people are not meant to be humans sha

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by MrMcJay(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Get a lawyer to write a strongly-worded petition of Fraud by the lady in the US and attach the pieces of evidence you have.

Address your petition to the American embassy in Nigeria. Also, copy the FBI online and also, send a hard copy to INTERPOL Nigeria. Don't yet send, hold on.

Send a copy of the Fraud Petition to the lady in US and tell her you'll be expecting your money within 48 hours.

If after 48 hours, you don't see your money, send the petition to the Embassy, the FBI and Interpol.

That is how you handle cases like this.

9 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by BigYash: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Simple matter.. Table her matter traditionally.. She come mad come Nigeria in 7days.. Abi na so her backup strong

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by nwauwa(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Her husband has told you what you do yet you are here posting SC and going around in circles. I don’t think you need or want your
Money back.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
MrMcJay:
Get a lawyer to write a strongly-worded petition of Fraud by the lady in the US and attach the pieces of evidence you have.

Address your petition to the American embassy in Nigeria. Also, copy the FBI online and also, send a hard copy to INTERPOL Nigeria. Don't yet send, hold on.

Send a copy of the Fraud Petition to the lady in US and tell her you'll be expecting your money within 48 hours.

If after 48 hours, you don't see your money, send the petition to the Embassy, the FBI and Interpol.

That is how you handle cases like this.

Sir can we talk abt this on whatsapp 08085310359
If you can Assist
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 8:34am On Feb 01, 2022
money121:

That's the next step my brother but i need to update other members here so they will not fall into her victim

Na mumu like you you wan dey update?

After all the things posted here about her in public, you still go dash her money and still dey here dey update.

I don't care about your updates. Infact it annoys me. It annoys me how you are enabling this scam. You are enabling a thief because you have foolishly refused to use your head!

The husband has told you what to do. He also told you she won't pay you. See how the useless woman also talks to you, yet instead of you to take action, you are here posting nonsense. Abeg getat!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2022
Gboliwe:

Na mumu like you you wan dey update?

After all the things posted here about her in public, you still go dash her money and still dey here dey update.

I don't care about your updates. Infact it annoys me. It annoys me how you are enabling this scam. You are enabling a thief because you have foolishly refused to use your head!

The husband has told you what to do. He also told you she won't pay you. See how the useless woman also talks to you, yet instead of you to take action, you are here posting nonsense. Abeg getat!
Mabinu
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by bancholes(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Brother Ayyub, eeeeya, so sorry about this. Chai! I just saw this tnow. I have not really been online for sometime now.
Don't worry brother mi, because of your good heart, and all the helps you have been doing for people you don't know, this useless woman will be disgraced and fished out and by God's grace she will pay you.

The woman is a hardened criminal. She is an expert in this.

But you know what, we all learn with every situation.
As from now on, no one pays you, pls don't work for them.
I had this type of experience with a client in 2011 when I did about 5 market research project for cos the man is a redeemed pastor o and very close to me oo. I used my own money to do it. Bros up till today, I didn't see kobo
After that, if I no see money, I no dey shake body ooo. It's beta loose the job.

It should not have been you. Chai, chai. Bros, e dey pain me oooo.

This phase will surely pass and it will end in praises for you. You will surely laugh last my brother.

Don't mind all those loosemouthed nairaland small boys that lacks manner and hide at the back of keypad to talk to people older than them anyhow. That's their way.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Orente21(f): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
IyaZainab:

Sir, do that first
iya wa oo. I need ur help oo and ur companions. Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids. Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by BItt: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gboliwe:

Welcome back sir.

As much as we love entertainment and drama please I will plead with you to hold on a bit. We have a lot we are looking into as a country right now.

Come back next month

grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Obascoetubi: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
money121:
More chat from the scammer Omowunmi Omotayo Allen

She flunt bundle of Dollar and Refuse to pay my money lying that no network on Worldremit
what is the update?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Obascoetubi:
what is the update?
Nothing yet

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2022
money121:

Nothing yet
And you never removed the roofing as suggested here?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Keziehenry:

And you never removed the roofing as suggested here?
My daddy said i should not use my hand to spoilt my Job

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ahnie: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
I m awed,my God.some people are heartless.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Keziehenry(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
money121:

Meaning that you have dashed her the roofing

3 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Keziehenry:

Meaning that you have dashed her the roofing
She will meet her waterloo Soon!
Let just cross hand

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Agbecassava: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2022
money121:

She will meet her waterloo Soon!
Let just cross hand

Amen
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by lazeal: 5:05pm On Mar 06, 2022
money121:

This is not a good approach. You are empowering that woman. She is chronic thief. I was banned by SEUN because of this same thread in the same year it was created and my ban will expire in 2023

2 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Gboliwe: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
lazeal:
This is not a good approach. You are empowering that woman. She is chronic thief. I was banned by SEUN because of this same thread in the same year it was created and my ban will expire in 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Ekeseges(f): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Any update pls

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ekeseges:
Any update pls
Nothing yet ma
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by OgwuEgo: 4:59am On Jun 12, 2022
Any update?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by CarlAllen(m): 10:09am On Aug 14, 2022
Well,

Many may not know. I was able to locate my son online last year. I will not go into the details but he arrived safely home July, 4th 2021. I had to pay $3500 in visa fines, in addition to his plane ticket. He came here to the US and was able to graduate from highschool in one year! I'm veru proud of him! But just yesterday we were contacted about another disagreement in your country over tax preparation!! It never ends with her! My job is to keep my son safe, thats why I maintain an open door policy.

May God Bless You All
I'm Thankful
And my soul is at peace

5 Likes

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by money121(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
CarlAllen:
Well,

Many may not know. I was able to locate my son online last year. I will not go into the details but he arrived safely home July, 4th 2021. I had to pay $3500 in visa fines, in addition to his plane ticket. He came here to the US and was able to graduate from highschool in one year! I'm veru proud of him! But just yesterday we were contacted about another disagreement in your country over tax preparation!! It never ends with her! My job is to keep my son safe, thats why I maintain an open door policy.

May God Bless You All
I'm Thankful
And my soul is at peace

Shameless Woman

SCAMMER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Administration1: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
A question, does anyone have this lady's ID, any number whatsoever? Driver's License, Passport No etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.