Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (13910 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:33am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

I'ts not for people like me, but for the likes of GOATS like you who don't know the way to their Goats prison yards
but for gutter rats like you that know their way to the swamp
omo, you best calm your @$$ down, when you make a thread, be always prepare to take the criticisms that comes along with it. diff folks diff strokes. what you think is worth wondering about might be worthless to others. . .you get?
you tell your opinion we tell ours. . .like you said, if you dnt like what we're posting, just ignore it. . .
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 12:40am On Mar 05, 2008
May you continue to wander too

Gamine:

Ehen

MAy u leave the gyal may she continue

to dey wander, wonder

tempestous:

but for gutter rats like you that know their way to the swamp
omo, you best calm your @$$ down, when you make a thread, be always prepare to take the criticisms that comes along with it. diff folks diff strokes. what you think is worth wondering about might be worthless to others. . .you get?
you tell your opinion we tell ours. . .like you said, if you dnt like what we're posting, it's ignore it. . .

If you don't like my TOPIC, why don't you  BACK THE HELL OFF? Na by force to reply topics again? It is MY post and therefore  i have the DAMN RIGHT(what is definitely not in your dictionary) to reply!!!!
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2008
Is there anything wrong in discussing why short men love to date tall women? Abi you got up from the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Gamine:

Ehen

MAy u leave the gyal may she continue

to dey wander, wonder

May you forever wander!!!!!
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by 4Him(m): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestous . . . wetin now? wink allow winnergal to ask her questions, we all go thru that phase.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

If you don't like my TOPIC, why don't you BACK THE HELL OFF. It is MY post and i have the DAMN RIGHT(what is definitely not in your dictionary) to reply!!!!
child child child, go back to the nursery and read those "Cinderella" children books. . .your topic is not the matter of like or dislike, it's the matter of it actually making sense. . .and why would i back the hell off when i thought it charitable to give you an advice, dnt tell me you dnt need it.

Winnergal:

Is there anything wrong in discussing why short men love to date tall women? Abi you got up from the wrong side of the bed this morning?
girl, what the Bleep is wrong with you. . .why the hell are you blowing hot hElL over a simple advice? seriously, just because you're 17 does not give you the priviledge to act with such nonsense.
now stop with this attitude before i get pretty nasty on you. . . and here i was thinking of leaving you to your post. dnt post sh^t to make me give you the reply you've been wanting all along. girl, stop acting like a drama queen. man, i fucking hate it when they act this childish. . .abeg, watch what you post next. .
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2008
4Him:

tempestous . . . wetin now? wink allow winnergal to ask her questions, we all go through that phase.
yes ma sir!! grin grin am returning your favor, i got the card. . .thanks again.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Gamine(f): 12:52am On Mar 05, 2008
Yeparipa!!

SEE wetin dey shele oooooooo shocked shocked

Abeg i need to read my neural networks oo embarassed
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by RDynamite(f): 12:54am On Mar 05, 2008
ROFL. . . Winnergal, calm down before you pass out. This is NL. wink

@topic, I don't know grin
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 12:54am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestous:

child child child, go back to the nursery and read those "Cinderella" children books. . .your topic is not the matter of like or dislike, it's the matter of it actually making sense. . .and why would i back the hell off when i thought it charitable to give you an advice, dnt tell me you dnt need it.
girl, what the Bleep is wrong with you. . .why the hell are you blowing hot hElL over a simple advice? seriously, just because you're 17 does not give you the priviledge to act with such nonsense.
now stop with this attitude before i get pretty nasty on you. . . and here i was thinking of leaving you to your post. dnt post sh^t to make me give you the reply you've been wanting all along. girl, stop acting like a drama queen. man, i fucking hate it when they act this childish. . .abeg, watch what you post next. .

LMAO childish? Who is being childish here? Pele o old cargo like you. Am waiting desperately for that nonsense post of yours. That's if you have the gutts to post it,  If you do, you are a fool, and if you don't, you are even a bigger fool,  A fool at 40 is a fool forever,  Oloshi!!

And better reserve that nonsense advice for yaself and your GOAT FAMILY you definitely need it for a long time
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 1:00am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestous:

yes ma sir!! grin grin am returning your favor, i got the card. . .thanks again.

4Him:

tempestous . . . wetin now? wink allow winnergal to ask her questions, we all go through that phase.

The fact that you both went through that phase of madness does not mean we want to hear the details of your adventure in the padded cell, we have better thngs to do <long hiss>
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 1:01am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

LMAO childish? Who is being childish here? Pele o old cargo like you. Am waiting desperately for that nonsense pst of yours. That's if you have the gutts to post it, If you do, you are a fool, and if you don't, you are even a bigger foo, Afool at 40 is a fool forever, Oloshi!!
you know i just love it when people tell me my age. . .last night on the other thread, the other monkey said am lying b/c i put 76 as my age, then seun banned b/c he think am not really 76, now this idiotic fool is infering that am 40. . .hahaha. . omo, if i have the gutss to post it? my gosh!!! when will you finish middle school sef? is that what you and your little friends say to each other when she refuse? "if you have the gutts" "stop being a chicken". . .

you know, i have to give you credit that you're actually using an ounce of grey cells here. . .your last thread was completely rubbish. . "We phocked for 4 hours and his privates wnt ejaculate". . .omo, so your mom know you've been going around the bush with them boys to get bleeped? and she let you out for four days? well, what can i say. . .our modernized world is not so modernized after all. when our kids should be in school learning, they're running behind the bushes to get phocked. oma se, back then they'd have beaten the hell out of you. trash girl!! make him phock you 10 more days, then your toto would get bigger, if it can get any bigger
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2008
I don't blame you at all. I give all the blames to your mother who was was phucked hard by 100 LOOSED MAD GOATS in the dark forest, she gave birth to a goat like you,  chei , Abami eda,  you've been banned from your village and no village will accept you, not even the forest, where your mother and your half goat half human sister enjoyed being phucked with goaty style by a mad animal,  olriburuku
Your sister is currently doing it wild with a lion, she likes to be phucked by lions, infact she wants more half lion, half human children, she doesn't care the fact that her OBO is aready wide enough to contain an animal like you

tempestous:

you know i just love it when people tell me my age. . .last night on the other thread, the other monkey said am lying b/c i put 76 as my age, then seun banned b/c he think am not really 76, now this idiotic fool is infering that am 40. . .hahaha. . omo, if i have the gutss to post it? my gosh!!! when will you finish middle school sef? is that what you and your little friends say to each other when she refuse? "if you have the gutts" "stop being a chicken". . .

you know, i have to give you credit that you're actually using an ounce of grey cells here. . .your last thread was completely rubbish. . "We phocked for 4 hours and his privates wnt ejaculate". . .omo, so your mom know you've been going around the bush with them boys to get bleeped? and she let you out for four days? well, what can i say. . .our modernized world is not so modernized after all. when our kids should be in school learning, they're running behind the bushes to get phocked. oma se, back then they'd have beaten the hell out of you. trash girl!! make him phock you 10 more days, then your toto would get bigger, if it can get any bigger
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 1:12am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

I don't blame you at all i give all the blames to your mother who was was phucked hard by 100 GOATS in the dark forest, she gave birth to a goat like you, Abami eda, you've been banned from your village and no village will accept you, not even the forest, olriburuku
misinformed again. . .well, its the likes of little children. . . this girl just dey yarn goat. . goat . . goat. . .which one are you sef? monkey? rat? well, you can be anything you want. . this is the internet. its sad that you just choose to be a whiney little _______ you can complete that. you know what you are. . . cheesy cheesy next time ,make it more interesting you hear. . .make it 10 days you were phocked and his c^ck blew off. . oloshi.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestous:

misinformed again. . .well, its the likes of little children. . . this girl just dey yarn goat. . goat . . goat. . .which one are you sef? monkey? rat? well, you can be anything you want. . this is the internet. its sad that you just choose to be a whiney little _______ you can complete that. you know what you are. . . cheesy cheesy next time ,make it more interesting you hear. . .make it 10 days you were phocked and his c^ck blew off. . oloshi.

Na who dash monkey banana, who gave you the authority to open that mouth smelling like your sister's rotten OBO? Better close your that latrine before them descend on you,  better go and meet your GOAT SISTER and MOTHER to give you a taste of theiir ocean OBOs,  before your watering mouth overflood all of you. The sight of a 1 mm small PRICK of yours in the OCEAN WIDE OBOs is just too hilarious for the rest us
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 1:33am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

Na who dash monkey banana, who gave you the authority to open that mouth smelling like your sister's rotten OBO? Better close your that latrine before them descend on you, IBetter go and meet your GOAT SISTER to give you a taste of her ocean OBO, Before your watering mouth overflood all of you.
who dash monkey banana? so you no dey yarn about the goat again? hmmmmmmmmm!!! what a fucken idiot you are!! my sister's rotten obo? so you expect my baby sister to go rot around with them boys like you've been doing? as it turned out, it's been running in your family since your own mother did not have the sense to go looking for you while you were fornicating for 4 days? or was it your father you were fornicating with that she no care? it just amazes me how you're 17 and yet loves to talk about how rotten your obo is. . . yet, it'll not surprise me if you pull up a post about your unwanted pregnancy.
even my 7 years old sister, who is 10 years less than you, would have slapped the sh^t out of you for all the m@gg0t you've been spilling out. girl, its because of hoes like you, that can't seems to get it through their c-um filled skull that fornication is not the way to upbring their childhood, hoes like you that brings down the reputation of them Yoruba. . .them we dey wonder why them igbos dey talk trash about you people. . .
omo,plz, enlighten us, how many perfum of obo have you been sniffing around like cocaine? you've mentioned one: rotten. what other do you care to share?
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 1:40am On Mar 05, 2008
GBA!!!!

You are the one phucking ya GOAT SISTER now. That's why she doesn't need to go about with other ANIMALS in the forest. You've phucked her so tei her TOTO is now as WIDE and DEEP as an OCEAN. In fact you didn't need to abort the GOAT babies, because you need them to satisfy your 1 mm small KINI

tempestous:

who dash monkey banana? so you no dey yarn about the goat again? hmmmmmmmmm!!! what a fucken idiot you are!! my sister's rotten obo? so you expect my baby sister to go rot around with them boys like you've been doing? as it turned out, it's been running in your family since your own mother did not have the sense to go looking for you while you were fornicating for 4 days? or was it your father you were fornicating with that she no care? it just amazes me how you're 17 and yet loves to talk about how rotten your obo is. . . yet, it'll not surprise me if you pull up a post about your unwanted pregnancy.
even my 7 years old sister, who is 10 years less than you, would have slapped the sh^t out of you for all the m@gg0t you've been spilling out. girl, its because of hoes like you, that can't seems to get it through their c-um filled skull that fornication is not the way to upbring their childhood, hoes like you that brings down the reputation of them Yoruba. . .them we dey wonder why them igbos dey talk trash about you people. . .
omo,plz, enlighten us, how many perfum of obo have you been sniffing around like cocaine? you've mentioned one: rotten. what other do you care to share?
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 05, 2008
This kain 17 year old wey rotten from womb
chei
You should have just come out plainly and told nairalanders your main purpose was a thread to advertise you female abunna and your "knowledge" with goats.
abi you mad say ya 4 day old sexcapade no yield results?

do your people know what you do for a living?
ewu marathon

na short man you dey look for?
you sabi lagos lagoon well well
you sabi goats and humans
what else do you need? grin
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 1:47am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

GBA!!!!

You are the one phucking ya sister na. That's why she doesn't need to go about with other animals in the forest. You've phucked her so tei her TOTO is wide and DEEP as an OCEAN. In fact you didn't need to abort the GOAT babies, because you need them to satisfy your 1 mm small KINI

**yarn** another misinformed biarch. . . so let me set it str8 for you. when someone says my lil sis would have slapped the sh^t outta you. . it does not mean you phuch them. is this what you've been led to believe all along? eyah. . .no wonder you were so anxious to jump into a bush with that bushboy and phuck him for 4 days. omo, your head is full of c-um. now all you can think about is p^ssy. . .how deep it is, which pussy it is (seems you've been in the goat p^ssy too often)
one 1mm small kini ko 1mm small konla ni. . . omo, stop daydreaming abt how big or how small it is. . moi, i dnt go gay, so dnt get your hopes up wink
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 1:50am On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

chei
You should have just come out plainly and told nairalanders your main purpose was a thread to advertise you female abunna and your "knowledge" with goats.

ewu marathon

LOL. . .no mind her, she dey look for any man. . . as long as he gots the prick. . .this girl just dey look for everywhere to phuuck. . .well,its unfortunae that her mom left her alone one night with her daddy. . .sad, that he keeps abusing her until she got the idea that the world revolves around a pussy. . .see how she dey yearn for it. . .omo ita omo oshi. . .
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 05, 2008
ROFL. . . Winnergal, calm down before you pass out. This is Nairaland.

@topic, I don't know  

no she won't.
The girl get strength like jackie.
By her own admission she can last 4 days without bathing an eye
Olumo rock is her middle name
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 1:51am On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

no she won't.
The girl get strength like jackie.
By her own admission she can last 4 days without bathing an eye
Olumo rock is her middle name

you forgot to add Goat et P^ssy. . .she loves them cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestous:

**yarn** another misinformed biarch. . . so let me set it str8 for you. when someone says my little sis would have slapped the sh^t out of you. . it does not mean you phuch them. is this what you've been led to believe all along? eyah. . .no wonder you were so anxious to jump into a bush with that bushboy and phuck him for 4 days. omo, your head is full of c-um. now all you can think about is p^ssy. . .how deep it is, which pussy it is (seems you've been in the goat p^ssy too often)
one 1mm small kini ko 1mm small konla ni. . . omo, stop daydreaming about how big or how small it is. . moi, i dnt go gay, so dnt get your hopes up wink

My dear I saw her describing you with a dangling yekini.
chei,the thing don enter the girl head all she sees is abunna big and small
I no go die for nairaland
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 1:56am On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

My dear I saw her describing you with a dangling yekini.
chei,the thing don enter the girl head all she sees is abunna big and small
I no go die for nairaland
lol. . .you see, the girl is going crazy and hot over my username. . .she's trying to know how big or small is it so she can enter. . .but what she dnt know is not everyone practice homosexuality
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 2:00am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestous:

**yarn** another misinformed biarch. . . so let me set it str8 for you. when someone says my little sis would have slapped the sh^t out of you. . it does not mean you phuch them. is this what you've been led to believe all along? eyah. . .no wonder you were so anxious to jump into a bush with that bushboy and phuck him for 4 days. omo, your head is full of c-um. now all you can think about is p^ssy. . .how deep it is, which pussy it is (seems you've been in the goat p^ssy too often)
one 1mm small kini ko 1mm small konla ni. . . omo, stop daydreaming about how big or how small it is. . moi, i dnt go gay, so dnt get your hopes up wink

You have both the MALE AND FEMALE GENITALS so theres no need for you to go gay,  Keep phucking your GOAT brothers, Aba mi eda,  BROTHER-PHUCKER

nwando:

chei

ewu marathon

You, your mother and your sisters TOTO are beyond repair, even all the toto tightening creams and operations in this world will not help again,  TOOO LATE for all of you,  ASHEWOS!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO
MS. GOATY NWANDO ALIAS EWA DOBO MI Your customers are already waiting for you at the GOAT junctions better put on your best masquarade clothes, Today might be your lucky day, You've been rejected because of your WIDE AND ROTTEN OBO, Keep trying, you hear, But in the mean time, MR ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT will scratch that ITCHING ROTTEN TOTO for you, your mother and sister--I
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

You, your mother and your sisters TOTO are beyond repair, even all the toto tightening creams and operations in this world will not help again, TOOO LATE for all of you, ASHEWO!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO
MS. GOATY NWANDO ALIAS EWA DOBO MI Your customers are already waiting for you at the GOAT junctions better put on your best masquarade clothes, Today might be your lucky day, You've been rejected because of your WIDE AND ROTTEN OBO,

you wan dash me customers?
Tufiakwa ,I no want
you can have them all
They already sabi you
They know you
they've tried you
test driven you in all terrains
They've gone hours in the bush and lagos lagoon with you (by your own admissions)
some are even goats.

I say I no want
na by force? grin
see me see trouble
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 2:06am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

You have both the male and female genitals so theres no need for you to go gay, Keep phucking your GOAT brothers, Aba mi eda
ohhhhhhhh, so that's your problem. . .you have both male/female genitals. . no wonder you keep talking/ daydreaming abt pussies, yet keeps phucking c^cks. . . eyah, so what do you expect us to do? pitify you becaue there's nothing more we can do. . .them sexual YIMs you get are not helping you to find release abi? go around your swamp and keep _________ them bushboys
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by minute(f): 2:13am On Mar 05, 2008
what the hell is going on here? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 05, 2008
the same thing I want to know
who let the dog out?
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 2:17am On Mar 05, 2008
tempestous:

ohhhhhhhh, so that's your problem. . .you have both male/female genitals. . no wonder you keep talking/ daydreaming about pussies, yet keeps phucking c^cks. . . eyah, so what do you expect us to do? pitify you becaue there's nothing more we can do. . .them sexual YIMs you get are not helping you to find release abi? go around your swamp and keep _________ them bushboys

'ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT O O' Your GOAT SISTER DEY PHUCK UNA GOAT SON AND YOU NO FIT STOP AM BECAUSE YOU  BE GOAT WOMAN WRAPPER SHE DON FLOG THAT YOUR GOAT YANSH TIRE, SHIO
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 05, 2008
Winnergal:

'ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT O O' Your GOAT SISTER DEY PHUCK UNA GOAT SON AND YOU NO FIT STOP AM BECAUSE YOU  BE GOAT WOMAN WRAPPER SHE DON FLOG THAT YOUR GOAT YANSH TIRE, SHIO

Ok we hear you

but make I ask

why all caps like them 419 alhaji Dan Bauchi's son looking to transfer moni
today na today
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Winnergal(f): 2:28am On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

the same thing I want to know
who let the dog out?

So your escape from the padded cell for MAD GOATS to the ASHEWO GOAT JUNCTION has been stopped?  Eeya, BETER LUCK PHUCK next time,  But any ways, your GOAT customers won't miss you. I have good news for you: MR ISI EWU TEMPIDIOT is ready to dip his 1 mm small OKO into your OCEAN WIDE OBO
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by tempestous: 2:31am On Mar 05, 2008
nwando:

Ok we hear you

but make I ask

why all caps like them 419 alhaji Dan Bauchi's son looking to transfer moni
today na today

LOL. . .she wants to scream louder so she can be heard. . .winnerbitch, we get it, you like to phuch and phuch until your pussy whole turns to a galaxy (if it hasn't). . . see how she keeps bleating. . . now that's shior. . .abused motherfucker. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe if you just once, just one time, close your yansh, you would not be smelling sth rotten!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy? / Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.