Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (13911 Views)

5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by PERFECTLUV(m): 2:49pm On May 04, 2009
na 2 balance d equation
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by simplysmat(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2009
Makin' things easy for any kids comin'.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Orimili(m): 3:33pm On May 04, 2009
Where are these tall women of which you speak? As a tall guy, I would love to find someone that is at least 5'11"
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 04, 2009
so that their children would not be short! Simple!!
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by BBAnne(f): 8:55am On May 05, 2009
@orimili, 5'11 ehn? good luck,
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Orimili(m): 1:39pm On May 05, 2009
BB Anne:

@orimili, 5'11 ehn? good luck,

There's quite a few of them hiding somewhere.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by djcrucifix(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2009
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by lizzyA(f): 2:19pm On May 05, 2009
They dont want their kids 2 be unfortunate like them.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Vuitton(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
Hmmmmm Make two shorts no go born dwarfs shocked
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by nex(m): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2009
Perhaps cos opposites attract? I think I've written an article about this somewhere among the romance threads a couple of years ago.

They compliment each other.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2009
IyaKadijat:

I don't know. But I know tall men have a thing for short women! I'm only 5'2 and all my boyfriends in the past have been 6'2 and better. Even my child's father is 6'5. I guess I have a thing for tall men, too-since that's who catches my eye most of the time. But you know what they say: we're all the same length when we're laying down! grin

not only you, but 99% of most girls.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 09, 2009
Lol, Basically the Law of Attraction in progress, cheesy
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by sandas: 4:14am On Oct 09, 2009
it is possible to date but marriage it kind of rare
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Drwinthy: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
Even we marriage counsellor do advise short people to marry tall partners unless if they are extrmely in love with a short mate.

it is just so that they wont give birth to dwarfs.

visit sites like www. perfectsdate..com such site will really help and strengthen your dating life.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by OniSunmbo(f): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2010
may be think they're compatable
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by uyipeace: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2010
Na complex of compensation. "you think am short, hey look at my wife"
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by oliidell(m): 10:38am On May 19, 2010
Statistics has it dat shorties make up 4 deficiency way below. & as d french wud say 'if d bd s gud, den it's al gud.'
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by ibscarce: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2010
which kind question.u want shorty 4 shortyu make dem pikin b like MI.the rapper. na dwarf den go born. so u shorty chk out to marry tally for u not to born a dwarf.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by MrCork24: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2010
Tall women above 5"11 usually have sweeter Womanliness (CNN Report 1948)
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by wedballs(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2010
because they are opposites, and they attract.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by idifu(m): 11:05am On Aug 10, 2010
i dont knowsad
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by ajiboy1533(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
because short bleave that the product will be of good hight and tall women are very good on bed can satisfy there want because short use be sexer than tall men
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by nitromafia5150: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
I am tall (5'9" I bare feet) blonde, blue, & Swiss, my fiancee is 5'2"Italian , & I love every inch of him!!!
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2012
me sef dey wonder.there is this dwarf for my area the babe wey he dey date dey almost seven feet tall and she dey play basketball
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Ninilowo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2012
Just to correct the anormally.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2012
For the greater good of the "Future Generation"? undecided
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
So dat their pikin go tall.
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by temmytujay: 2:44pm On May 10, 2013
Well.. to me i believe short people always like high and tall things..

House up to a pent floor
Jeep and Trucks
Tall Women

Its already in most of them..
Short men get their respects mostly from what they use or what they have....
Re: Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? by adepojuis: 8:42pm On May 10, 2013
George mendel has already answer dis question long ago,by cross breedin a tall flower wit a short one,reason is 2 produce a desirable offspring.TT,Tt,tt,tT.

My Boyfriend Is In Love With His Ex-wife / Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy?