Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce (18896 Views)

Photos From Kim And Kanye West's Double Date With Beyonce And Jay Z / North West Steps Out All In Black For A 5 Star Spa Day Treatment From Kim Kardas / Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian:

Damn..! Always on point! kiss.... I duff my hat.... Abeg carry go...
Okay! You think you make sense. Let us see how it plays out. I know you don't know much about marriage and divorce laws(which depends on State by State). Before calling for divorce she has filed a statement with the law. You are just being myopic.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by ocelot2006(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian:

Of course! Photographs, magazines, videos showing their marriage ceremony and how they lived together thereafter.. That cannot be swept away...no, it can't!... U r on point, sir.

No one is saying that there wasn't a wedding ceremony, but that EVERYTHING (wedding ceremony, 72 days marriage) was a total scam aimed solely at boosting the ratings of her program.

Anyway, what's the big deal there. He doesn't want anything to do with her (no sensible man will), neither does he want her damn money. She should just sign the papers.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
ocelot2006:

No one is saying that there wasn't a wedding ceremony, but that EVERYTHING (wedding ceremony, 72 days marriage) was a total scam aimed solely at boosting the ratings of her program.

Anyway, what's the big deal there. He doesn't want anything to do with her (no sensible man will), neither does he want her damn money. She should just sign the papers.
Where is the separation papers? Did Kris signed them. If you are talking of influence Kim is way more influential than Kris.

The truth is that Kris should stop acting like a child. Life goes on,dude. It seriously on the ground of 'irreconcilable differences'.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2013
its so glaring.

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
a marriage took place in the eyes of trillions of people...that he should realise.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by emmatok(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2013
all4naija: What makes it fake? It is a divorce in the actual sense and that has been the indication since they separated. There is no evidence pointing to this case to be fake marriage all rather false marriage. That is the truth of the matter. Kris was not played, he played himself into the marriage. How are we not sure it was Kris who lured her into marrying him and not the other way around? Halley Berry and co will be living proofs to such case.

You are a daft! That was a view from general perspective and can not be ignored.

LOL, seem you out of points, so needs to add insults.

If she intended on marrying him for her shows publicity then the marriage is a fraud.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
all4naija: Okay! You think you make sense. Let us see how it plays out. I know you don't know much about marriage and divorce laws(which depends on State by State). Before calling for divorce she has filed a statement with the law. You are just being myopic.

Am not myopic... You are d myopic one..... And it's a fact. cheesy
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
Who cares?? They both need Jesus. angry
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2013
emmatok:

LOL, seem you out of points, so needs to add insults.

If she intended on marrying him for her shows publicity then the marriage is a fraud.
If you don't insult me I won't insult you! No! Not for publicity. The insider said Kim was looking for a guy to marry and Kris was fixed for her. But, on the contrary the divorce laws and document she filed is very binding. To me Kris is just been acting up as a child.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian:

Am not myopic... You are d myopic one..... And it's a fact. cheesy
What is the fact that I am myopic and you are not? And, this is not Kim first divorce. grin
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian: a marriage took place in the eyes of trillions of people...that he should realise.
That people know Kris knew what he was going into. He is also a fraud if the marriage is called that way.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by emmatok(m): 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
all4naija: If you don't insult me I won't insult you! No! Not for publicity. The insider said Kim was looking for a guy to marry and Kris was fixed for her. But, on the contrary the divorce laws and document she filed is very binding. To me Kris is just been acting up as a child.

Show me where I insulted you in my post.
The divorce case has not ended yet, thats why she is offering money to influence Kris.
So the documents is not binding.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Dygeasy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2013
victorian:

Yes, he is seeking cheap popularity.. Cause I can't imagine, someone will get married for 72hrs with all the fanfare and razzmatazz and want it swept off like that?... As if we were all in an illusion when they got married?.. My point is... He should sign the divorce papers, so he can move on with his life .. Kim has moved on.. Even if he eventually gets the annulment.. Do u think any girl, he wishes to marry, will see him as never married? Nope the other lady won't, but she will keep her thots to herself but deep within , she knows , her family knows , her friends knows, even her pastor also knows, she is marrying a divorcee called kris humphries.. Whether pronounced annulled or divorced.
that's not what the guy is trying to prove. He wants the marriage annuled because according to the post, he is a religious guy and he still wants to be wedded in a church. A divorced man can't be married in a church twice.

Its not about it not happening, he just wants the record expunged.

It happens in the crime world too, some one time prisoners get their records expunged. That doesn't erase the fact that they did commit the crime does it?

Its just like when you were young and you did something really bad and nobody knows. Your conscience naturally pricks you but you don't have the nerve to confess. Then your mum/dad finds out and she says "its okay my child, what you did is bad. Just don't try it again"

How amazing that feels huh? Just a typical case we have here
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
emmatok:

Show me where I insulted you in my post.
The divorce case has not ended yet, thats why she is offering money to influence Kris.
So the documents is not binding.
I think she is offering that money based on what they make during their time together. They made about $18 million dollars. It is a fair share if you look at it from a civilized way.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by emmatok(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
all4naija: I think she is offering that money based on what they make during their time together. They made about $18 million dollars. It is a fair share if you look at it from a civilized way.

You mean they made $18million in three days?LOL.

That marriage is really a show.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by SpicyMimi(f): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ol boy! On top Kris Abeggii! Kris can goto hell for all i care! Most of u didnt watch d reality show so i wont blame u for spilling nonsense on this thread! Even before the marriage Kris was a douche bag, would only blame Kim for going ahead with the marriage. I wonder wt she saw in that giant sef...verry rude and annoying of a person! Though i dont like Kanye bt ever since he has been wid Kim he's been behaving and i like that! Whether Kris wants d annulment or not...in d real life he was once her husband so he better start dealing with reality!
Okay o! U can Kiss ma azz if u found my opinion annoyn! Na ur wahala b dat! *catwalks out*
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
SpicyMimi: Ol boy! On top Kris Abeggii! Kris can goto hell for all i care! Most of u didnt watch d reality show so i wont blame u for spilling nonsense on this thread! Even before the marriage Kris was a douche bag, would only blame Kim for going ahead with the marriage. I wonder wt she saw in that giant sef...verry rude and annoying of a person! Though i dont like Kanye bt ever since he has been wid Kim he's been behaving and i like that! Whether Kris wants d annulment or not...in d real life he was once her husband so he better start dealing with reality!
Okay o! U can Kiss ma azz if u found my opinion annoyn! Na ur wahala b dat! *catwalks out*

[size=13pt] shocked

Mu che che che che che grin
[/size]
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2013
SpicyMimi: Ol boy! On top Kris Abeggii! Kris can goto hell for all i care! Most of u didnt watch d reality show so i wont blame u for spilling nonsense on this thread! Even before the marriage Kris was a douche bag, would only blame Kim for going ahead with the marriage. I wonder wt she saw in that giant sef...verry rude and annoying of a person! Though i dont like Kanye bt ever since he has been wid Kim he's been behaving and i like that! Whether Kris wants d annulment or not...in d real life he was once her husband so he better start dealing with reality!
what are you ranting about? It's blind people like you that people are trying to make see sense, but no, it's all a vendetta against Kim K cos 'you watched the show'

Ask Kim why Reggie left her, it's cos of her need to use people. Why is she tryna ruin all the bruthas? Kris said he want an annulemnt, give the dude his phucking annulment already instead of tryna pay him off like you've got skeletons in your closet.

Kim isn't making hersekf look any better here, does she think everyone is like her who'll do anything for money?

No right thinking female shoul be supporting this glorified prost1tut3 cos she's a disgrace to us all. Only teens fall for her crappy act

Reality show ni, it's all FAKE
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by safarigirl(f): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt] shocked

Mu che che che che che grin
[/size]
nne biko laugh, all of them busy talking about a well-svripted show, you have to be twelve to believe that the Kardashians actually have 'reality' tv

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by emmatok(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2013

So you are judging them based on the reality show.

So you don't know its all setup like WWF.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by obi2012: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
the wedding was sponsored by a news network

Julieccentric: @Victorian,,they would only show the public what they need to show..So she could spend lavishly for a wedding but couldn't persevere to ensure the marriage work..

Let's call a spade a spade..those reasons you gave are too trivial for a sane person to break-up from a marriage just after 3days. These guys are fake & wouldn't tell you the truth cos they don't even care about what you think anyway. I wish them the best but I just pray Kris bounces back!

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by obi2012: 11:42pm On Jan 26, 2013
that is not true.. he is not regarded as her kids legal father.. whoever she has sign the birth certificate is the legal father

fresh_dude: You better realise that even if Kim has 15 kidsd for Kanye, Humphries will be regarded as their legal father. If Kim knows what's good for her, she better settle for an annulment before her children begin share papa.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Dygeasy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2013
Some girls who really do sound type intelligently just got on this thread and came as plain dumb and I'm really disappointed.

Judging based on a reality show is just plain stupid. They speak for the cameras babes. Have you ever sat down to think of it? "Can my life really be always entertaining for people to watch?"

I mean, the show has its twists and turns, suspense, drama, action which every other scripted movie has. They even display unnecessary emotion and at the end you get entertained.

Celebrities don't always get to live a spicy life every day of the week. They have their boring periods too. Puleeeaaasseee, the reference to the 'keeping up with the kardashians' show should be out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by dBard: 12:05am On Jan 27, 2013
How wrong can a lot of u be? D dude is seeking f an annulment not a divorce, which means he doesn't want it on record dat he was ever married t Kim, cos wen u get an annulment it means dat event neva happened, n thereby all d TV rights n moneys accrued via d marriage becomes null n void. Kim, like it or not is thinking finance,, validAting Hums point, tho he on his part is being vindictive i.m.o.
Kim stands t lose more here.
@Victoria n Co,take note n stop driving aimlessly

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by GoldenLady1: 12:10am On Jan 27, 2013
obi2012: that is not true.. he is not regarded as her kids legal father.. whoever she has sign the birth certificate is the legal father

Which state allows this? When someone is "legally" married all the states I know of automatically consider the husband the father. If another man is the father both men have to sign a special document acknowledging that.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 27, 2013
dBard: How wrong can a lot of u be? D dude is seeking f an annulment not a divorce, which means he doesn't want it on record dat he was ever married t Kim, cos wen u get an annulment it means dat event neva happened, n thereby all d TV rights n moneys accrued via d marriage becomes null n void. Kim, like it or not is thinking finance,, validAting Hums point, tho he on his part is being vindictive i.m.o.
Kim stands t lose more here.
@Victoria n Co,take note n stop driving aimlessly
The truth is that for the network to sue Kim is out of the issue or else it's going to affect both of the ex-couple. The truth is that Kris is quite aware of the marriage and as speculated by inside that he was chosen for her then he has no case to follow if she agree to boot out of the marriage. Comeon, Guys! She is taking the best lawyer for the case. If the dude doesn't want the money and intended to spite back he can go ahead to do so. But, he is going loose at the end for being so childish.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 27, 2013
Golden Lady:

Which state allows this? When someone is "legally" married all the states I know of automatically consider the husband the father. If another man is the father both men have to sign a special document acknowledging that.
It depends on the state where the marriage is conducted. If she filed for divorce under 'irreconcilable differences' she agrees who to be the father of the child that is legally the right person entitle to the care of the child.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by obi2012: 1:38am On Jan 27, 2013
My fiancée is a doctor and has practiced in Maryland and Michigan.. Regardless of if you are married or not, they ask you before you sign the certificate that do you acknowledge that the baby is yours before you sign the certificate.. If you say no or the mom says no, you can't sign it.. That's the way it is in those states.. Cant speak for other states though. There are cases where some people leave it blank until the DNA test is complete.. My madam said she has seen situations with married people where it wasn't the husband that signed
Golden Lady:

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by A40(m): 2:37am On Jan 27, 2013
victorian:

God bless you kiss..... Ask the men , here that are ranting like.. undecided... For God sakes he wants annulment that the marriage never existed, but the marriage Existed..! And she spent a whooping sum of 72million dollars in making the marriage ceremony come true... And you , guys expect someone who has spent that kind of money, to later agree that the marriage is imaginary and never true?... Haba, how cruel can kris and his supporters be.. If na Una spend that kind of money, I bet you all, will be singing a different tune..
And yeah, what abt the all nite sex, afternoon sex, morning sex, should it be considered like it never existed?... Common, guys be unselfish for once, and look at the bigger picture.. He wants a clean slate abi? ... He go wait , he go taya...!
And pple are Kim's kids for kanye , as the biological father will becomes kris kids? U guys are joking... Na for nija, such mentality fit work... Not abroad.. Everybody knows, who is the real of her kids,if she decides to give birth to more kids thru Kanye... DNA doesn't lie... And I bet u, kris wouldnt want to be referred as another father to Kim's child or children..only nija ,this kind mentality of claiming Another mans child , fit work...smhh.
Hahahaha absolute megedefegede! how could she spend 72 million? How much is she worth

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 27, 2013
obi2012: that is not true.. he is not regarded as her kids legal father.. whoever she has sign the birth certificate is the legal father

You better ask E! veterans what the law says. You think they are in Nigeria? Kris will claim 35 Kanye West kids and all Kanye can do is visit them. You better go and do research. Until Kris signs the divorce papers he and Kim are still legally married. Period.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by kandiikane(m): 7:54am On Jan 27, 2013
Seriously, she has 10million to give? I thought she was worth less than that even. undecided
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by obi2012: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2013
She is worth $40 mil

kandiikane: Seriously, she has 10million to give? I thought she was worth less than that even. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9ice Calls Himself An Upcoming Artiste, Says No One Is Pregnant For Him / Comedian, Alibaba Shows Off His Muscles (Photo) / Chelsea Currency A.K.A Iyaibadan Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.