Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce (18784 Views)

Photos From Kim And Kanye West's Double Date With Beyonce And Jay Z / North West Steps Out All In Black For A 5 Star Spa Day Treatment From Kim Kardas / Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by freecocoa(f): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2013
Like omg shocked.

See analysis, like people seriously watch and follow other peoples life to this extent? This is really serious.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
@victorian

You need to take a chill pill and stop giving us fake info. Kim as of last year was worth 35million dollars. Over 10 million was spent on her wedding, where and how on earth did you come up with 72 million? undecided
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by gabbytabby: 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Before his marriage, Kims sisters kept using the word he has no filter and this is the reason that his marriage ended up falling apart. You cant keep going through life being insensitive to other peoples feelings and then you go and marry a very sensitive lady who you see crying on tv when her sisters mock her.

Dont go into marriage unless you are ready to work together to build something together as a unit. Kris kept rubbishing her, her friends and her career while knowing full well that she earns way more money than he does. He demonstrated a total lack of respect for their union, their home and had a I dont care attitude. She decided to cut her loses instead of being miserable for the rest of her life with a man that is basically a slowpoke.

Kim really should not have said yes to him. I dont know why she is offering him 10m but he better take it and run before they start setting their publicity machine on him and he ends up loosing his career. Annulment ko annulment ni. He forget say na him propose. If it is annulled then he must be the fraud cos his attitude during the marriage does not demonstrate that he intends to make a success of the union.

He can get his divorce and learn from the experience or find another hard nose bitch who would tell him where to jerk off.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
victorian: He go taya... Let him hang in there, until kim and Kanye starts living together in their 11million dollars home, even have three kids join... His eyes go clear, and he will quietly move on and remarry someone of his class.. Keep on waiting for annulment..kini big deal, sef?

Do you know what it means to play professionally in the NBA ? Do you think he is a poor man ?

Can you reject $10m? I dont really know the details of their case in court but it seems someone used someone to get to limelight and then takeoff.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
informatix: turned down $10mil.? If he tries that in Alagbado Magistrate Court na chief magistrate himself to salp him for being mumuish.

Hehehe... Poverty is a disease.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
naijathings: okay i know you are a whoooore and u love the attention but cant you do it silently like Amber Rose? Biitch pleease cool

May God prevent such girls from seeing us in 2013 IJN. Amen
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
The fact is that KIM is far better than many girls out there criticizing her. The reason she does her own openly makes her the guilty person to accuse as a wh**e!
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ah ah! No b d same show wey i watch? And some pple here ar saying he neva workd hard 2 kip d marriage? Just because d guy dsnt want 2b controlled lyk a robbot by d Kardashian women,he's now a jerk? He was simply nt ready 2 end up as a man who does nt hav a say of his own,he was straight forward nd maintaind his stance. Dou he could be annoying sumtyms bt seriously d guy tried and i admire his courage. Kim is nothing but an emotional wreck who wants attention and drama. #Team Kris# all d way.

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Ah ah! No b d same show wey i watch? And some pple here ar saying he neva workd hard 2 kip d marriage? Just because d guy dsnt want 2b controlled lyk a robbot by d Kardashian women,he's now a jerk? He was simply nt ready 2 end up as a man who does nt hav a say of his own,he was straight forward nd maintaind his stance. Dou he could be annoying sumtyms bt seriously d guy tried and i admire his courage. Kim is nothing but an emotional wreck who wants attention and drama. #Team Kris# all d way.
That is not it! The dude is childish,period! You are just making that up because Kris never mentioned that!
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by lolaluv1(f): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen!

Una still dey on top this matter ni?
Wetin come be the gain? Se na una go be the newest feature in the show abi Kris go share the 10 milla give una?tonguegrin

This is my judgement!
Una fit analyse sha. But the two people in the middle of the controversy do not deserve all this wahala. They are BOTH immature and spent more time preparing for their lavish wedding than the ill-fated marriage.
It's a joke if anyone thought it was gonna be forever. Their case was like a bird and fish cuffed together, the end was inevitable.
Marriage nor be by curvy body, height, great sèx or inscribing Proverbs whatever chapter on the ring alone. Appearance and reality may not be necessarily be the same.

I rise!
COURT!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by modextus(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
SpicyMimi: Ol boy! On top Kris Abeggii! Kris can goto hell for all i care! Most of u didnt watch d reality show so i wont blame u for spilling nonsense on this thread! Even before the marriage Kris was a douche bag, would only blame Kim for going ahead with the marriage. I wonder wt she saw in that giant sef...verry rude and annoying of a person! Though i dont like Kanye bt ever since he has been wid Kim he's been behaving and i like that! Whether Kris wants d annulment or not...in d real life he was once her husband so he better start dealing with reality!
Okay o! U can Kiss ma azz if u found my opinion annoyn! Na ur wahala b dat! *catwalks out*
i hereby find your opinion annoyn can i kiss it nw? grin
SpicyMimi: Ol boy! On top Kris Abeggii! Kris can goto hell for all i care! Most of u didnt watch d reality show so i wont blame u for spilling nonsense on this thread! Even before the marriage Kris was a douche bag, would only blame Kim for going ahead with the marriage. I wonder wt she saw in that giant sef...verry rude and annoying of a person! Though i dont like Kanye bt ever since he has been wid Kim he's been behaving and i like that! Whether Kris wants d annulment or not...in d real life he was once her husband so he better start dealing with reality!
Okay o! U can Kiss ma azz if u found my opinion annoyn! Na ur wahala b dat! *catwalks out*
i hereby find your opinion annoyn can i kiss it nw?

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
all4naija: That is not it! The dude is childish,period! You are just making that up because Kris never mentioned that!
That is it! And no one is making it up,does he have 2 mention it? Besides he did. Am not a big fan of dia reality {or fairy tale} show, but in dis case,d i be Kris fan.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
all4naija: That is not it! The dude is childish,period! You are just making that up because Kris never mentioned that!
That is it! And no one is making it up,does he have 2 mention it? Besides he did. Am not a big fan of dia reality {or fairy tale} show, but in dis case,d i be Kris fan. BTW i dnt hate Kim o bt truth be told
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
That is it! And no one is making it up,does he have 2 mention it? Besides he did. Am not a big fan of dia reality {or fairy tale} show, but in dis case,d i be Kris fan. BTW i dnt hate Kim o bt truth be told
Can you point to the source of where Kris did say something like that?
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
victorian: He go taya... Let him hang in there, until kim and Kanye starts living together in their 11million dollars home, even have three kids join... His eyes go clear, and he will quietly move on and remarry someone of his class.. Keep on waiting for annulment..kini big deal, sef?
acting all tough?hun!Well ‎u just don't know wat Į̸̸̨ƭ feels like τ̲̅ȍ be just part of a plan.As an african lady talking dis way?!hun

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
all4naija: Can you point to the source of where Kris did say something like that?
I no know say posting go put me 4 hot seat o bt if i must answer u, go watch Kourtney nd kim take new york ova again,specifically wia he tld Scott dat they shld hold a party nd at anoda tym,dat they travelled.. I vividly remember him telling scott to 'grow some balls man' nd he was lyk 'i dnt want 2b lyk every oda Kardashian man'... It might nt have been direct enough bt logically u knw wat he's trying 2 say. Abeg no ask me anoda questn again o,any oda questn should be directed 2 dem. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
Omo Daddy354:
I no know say posting go put me 4 hot seat o bt if i must answer u, go watch Kourtney nd kim take new york ova again,specifically wia he tld Scott dat they shld hold a party nd at anoda tym,dat they travelled.. I vividly remember him telling scott to 'grow some balls man' nd he was lyk 'i dnt want 2b lyk every oda Kardashian man'... It might nt have been direct enough bt logically u knw wat he's trying 2 say. Abeg no ask me anoda questn again o,any oda questn should be directed 2 dem. Lol
Huh...
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
nony30: acting all tough?hun!Well ‎u just don't know wat Į̸̸̨ƭ feels like τ̲̅ȍ be just part of a plan.As an african lady talking dis way?!hun
You guys are speaking as if Kris still wants them back again. Please, spare me this sentiment and face the reality of the matter. That is, KIM is the victim in this case if Kris intends to pursue the annulment rather than divorce - from his childish perspective.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Omo Daddy354: Ah ah! No b d same show wey i watch? And some pple here ar saying he neva workd hard 2 kip d marriage? Just because d guy dsnt want 2b controlled lyk a robbot by d Kardashian women,he's now a jerk? He was simply nt ready 2 end up as a man who does nt hav a say of his own,he was straight forward nd maintaind his stance. Dou he could be annoying sumtyms bt seriously d guy tried and i admire his courage. Kim is nothing but an emotional wreck who wants attention and drama. #Team Kris# all d way.
Nne, I owe you 5 courses of nkwobi for this analysis. I hardly watch the show but those people are so irritating. Look at how they have turned Scott to boy-boy, but I get that he's in it for the money.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by safarigirl(f): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2013
fresh_dude: Nne, I owe you 5 courses of nkwobi for this analysis. I hardly watch the show but those people are so irritating. Look at how they have turned Scott to boy-boy, but I get that he's in it for the money.
Scott is a gold digger, na only Oyibo man you fit take do houseboy , black man no fit, Reggie couldn't be used, neither Chris, na Kanye sabi im sef.

Make una leave all4naifa, he's a true fan

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
safarigirl: Scott is a gold digger, na only Oyibo man you fit take do houseboy , black man no fit, Reggie couldn't be used, neither Chris, na Kanye sabi im sef.

Make una leave all4naifa , he's a true fan
Are you referring to my post?
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Tutanker(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
May GOD SAVE us from the wickednes of women especially one wit money kim staged the whole thing for her reality t.v show unknown to kris the wises thing he did was to annul the wedding so as not to go down in history as a stoogie of t.v show. down wit the kadashian
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Am done, analyzing jor.... Kim is having a blast with life, Kanye is touring,possibly making a cool album, and Kris, possibly doing what he knows best..... I av better things to do with my spare time ..make Una continue... cool arios..! smileycha cha.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by cyphyna: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
My dear humphrey don't mind kim u are a sweet guy that everywoman can die 4 even kim. Pls stick to ur demand. Bleep d 10mil u are worth more than that mmmmaaaahhh

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by safarigirl(f): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
How can you compare these two men? You can already tell the 'bigger' man- pun intended grin

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by obi2012: 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
guy, i am in america.. u dont tell me how things work here especially when i have gone through it..

fresh_dude: You better ask E! veterans what the law says. You think they are in Nigeria? Kris will claim 35 Kanye West kids and all Kanye can do is visit them. You better go and do research. Until Kris signs the divorce papers he and Kim are still legally married. Period.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by bisiswag(f): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kimberly can't give kris an annulment cos her brand and everything kardashian will suffer' The marriage was actually fraud based on d fact that she hooked up with him cos of jealousy over khloe's picture perfect life with laker boy lamar' N before she even entered d marriage she was havin doubts already yet she still went ahead to tie the knots just for show ratings.
Kris actually deserves an annulment and imho offering him cash was a very wrong move cos dude is determined'
N to all those supporting kimmy' pls get your facts ryt

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by cutietreasure: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
...the kardashains want a man they can toy with, who won't question their decisions/authority, whom they'll tell to sit down and he won't dare stand up. @ omo daddy, I watched dat episode n I was like these guy's a real man unlike scot khortney talks to anyhow. Why wud a newly wedded bride leave her husband and chase after money in anoda city, he'll definately be bored and look else where for fun. As far as am concerned, kanye asked kim out while she was still in the marriage and she saw it dat her relationship with kanye will give her show more edge/ fetch her more mny dat was why she was bent on separating frm kris. Kris tried all he could to keep the marriage, he begged her but because of her hidden agenda she refused. I support kris all the way.

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
cutietreasure: ...the kardashains want a man they can toy with, who won't question their decisions/authority, whom they'll tell to sit down and he won't dare stand up. @ omo daddy, I watched dat episode n I was like these guy's a real man unlike scot khortney talks to anyhow. Why wud a newly wedded bride leave her husband and chase after money in anoda city, he'll definately be bored and look else where for fun. As far as am concerned, kanye asked kim out while she was still in the marriage and she saw it dat her relationship with kanye will give her show more edge/ fetch her more mny dat was why she was bent on separating frm kris. Kris tried all he could to keep the marriage, he begged her but because of her hidden agenda she refused. I support kris all the way.
Okay with your formulation ! Keep formulating lies!
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
[size=13pt]Kai. Una still dey the matter? Hope you churched today sha.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Vires: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
victorian: Marriage is suppose to be respected and honored... In Kim's case, if u had watched their marriage episodes, Kim tried so hard to make it work.. She cried and begged kris, that all she wants to have a loving husband .But kris was so full of himself.. I too fine, I get so tall, I get triceps.... Who cares? Ifshe is travelling she tell kris.... But when kris is travelling, he simply zooms off without telling her... If u as a man, yur wife travells at will without telling u, and comes when she likes how will u feel...?..What matters most is both parties making the marriage to work... Not just one side... Haven't u heard some men , saying they rather marry an ugly girl who has the fear ofGod and knows what marriage is all about, than marrying, miss world that could be so bitchy at home... I bet u know the saying.. Kris was so annoying in behavior and sarcastic too... He mouth too bad...and he also wants to invite friends to party in their home... Which responsible married man , will still be inviting random women and men for parties at home, while Kim wanted her privacy in her own home, is that too much to ask?.. And he is also competitive in nature.. Abeg... Gone are those days, one keep on suffering in silence, because yur married... Me , I won't suffer in silence sha and be crying all nite.

Oh pleazzze, Kim married Kris because of her reality show, if she really wanted privacy she wouldnt be in a reality tv show in the first place, Same goes for Kris

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Vires:

Oh pleazzze, Kim married Kris because of her reality show, if she really wanted privacy she wouldnt be in a reality tv show in the first place, Same goes for Kris
That is what I am trying to make them understand that Kris knew what he was getting into. Calling the marriage a fraud at this point just proved the obvious that he is immature! I think I am smarter than that kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

D'banj With Akin Adesina At Kotoka Airport This Morning / Jude Legemah: "Many Nollywood Stars Cannot Act, We Cover Them Up" / Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.