Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce (18799 Views)

Photos From Kim And Kanye West's Double Date With Beyonce And Jay Z / North West Steps Out All In Black For A 5 Star Spa Day Treatment From Kim Kardas / Breaking! Jayz And Beyonce Finally Cut-off From Kim And Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2013
victorian: Am done, analyzing jor.... Kim is having a blast with life, Kanye is touring,possibly making a cool album, and Kris, possibly doing what he knows best..... I av better things to do with my spare time ..make Una continue... cool arios..! smileycha cha.

Its better you leave than stay here and continue to post lies just to prove a point . Please find your way into another thread and stop deceiving people with your made up stories. Imagine the shock when I saw 72million. You have been arguing here as if Kim paid you to do the work for her, all I ask is that you get your facts straight before posting here.

I mean no offense, I just don't like it when people try to act current and fail woefully while at it.

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Worldlife: 12:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Hw do u feel were ur ex inform u that she is engage with someone else!
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by kandiikane(m): 2:53am On Jan 28, 2013
obi2012: She is worth $40 mil

shocked
Just for opening nyash on camera? Mehn! I may need to lose my inhibitions and morals to get to the top oo. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by obi2012: 2:56am On Jan 28, 2013
abeg share me when u hammer.. grin

kandiikane:

shocked
Just for opening nyash on camera? Mehn! I may need to lose my inhibitions and morals to get to the top oo. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2013
jennykadry:

Its better you leave than stay here and continue to post lies just to prove a point . Please find your way into another thread and stop deceiving people with your made up stories. Imagine the shock when I saw 72million. You have been arguing here as if Kim paid you to do the work for her, all I ask is that you get your facts straight before posting here.

I mean no offense, I just don't like it when people try to act current and fail woefully while at it.

Clap for yourself cheesy.... What I mentioned earlier were not lies... I just don't have the time , u guys have to start analyzing peoples life, especially Kim.. Whether she paid me or not , is none of your biz.. But I know , what I said is facts... Take it or leave it... I have other things to take care of , than creating an argument here.. Some pple don't have a life, sha.. undecided. Sorry but true.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
victorian:

Clap for yourself cheesy.... What I mentioned earlier were not lies... I just don't have the time , u guys have to start analyzing peoples life, especially Kim.. Whether she paid me or not , is none of your biz.. But I know , what I said is facts... Take it or leave it... I have other things to take care of , than creating an argument here.. Some pple don't have a life, sha.. undecided. Sorry but true.

Thanks for the reply. Good you replied, it showed my post got to you safely. cool

Please be quiet. 72 million dollars a fact? Have you got a legit link to back up your claims? You must be a joke. People that watch these show the minute it airs in the US have not argued like you, it is you that watch the show months after it has aired and finished-that is arguing.

You said it earlier that you have other things to take care of but you keep coming back, seems to me that the things you have to take care of are not as important as the crap you have posted here or not as important as keeping me company. Get busy, for real.

Enjoy

PS no insult intended
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
kandiikane:

shocked
You'll need to start with a sex tape. Prolly with me doing the honours. And then you can go solo from there on out. grin
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
fresh_dude: Hahahahahaha. Your argument defies logic. Before he was being unnecesarily difficult, now he's being ungrateful? The dude doesn't want your mentor's money, the fame and popularity is enough already.

Guy,do you have reading impedimentswho is arguing here??what the f**k are you yapping about??Bia nwoke,o buru na ara apubago gi,igbara ogwu gi na anu every morning.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by LordReed(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
victorian: arios..! smileycha cha.

Its adios not arios and ta-ta not cha cha. If you are going to use foreign terms get them right, no dey fall your own hand.

4 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Its adios not arios and ta-ta not cha cha. If you are going to use foreign terms get them right, no dey fall your own hand.

Over Sabi.. Am using my own foreign language...don't get it twisted. cool...
I don't imitate.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
What's ta ta..... Lord of mercy? Mere pronouncing it , is annoying to the tongue......Cha cha sounds better in my foreign language. grin
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by LordReed(m): 11:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
victorian:

Over Sabi.. Am using my own foreign language...don't get it twisted. cool...
I don't imitate.

What's ta ta..... Lord of mercy? Mere
pronouncing it , is annoying to the
tongue......Cha cha sounds better in my
foreign language.

Under Sabi, take correction with grace, we all learn some time.

2 Likes

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 01, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Lol I no talk am. People trying to act current but fail woefully at it.

How hard is it for people to admit they made a mistake? cheesy
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by omar22(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2013
Well the $10m could be hush money, meaning he cant say anything to the press or write a story about what happened between both of them... Its the same JLO gave her ex the dancer
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by victorian(f): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2013
Lord_Reed:

U could think its a mistake on my part, but the issue is this, must I imitate other pple foreign language? Can't I have my own...for me, it's not a mistake ..its from my own foreign slang.. I grin... Take it or leave it....yawns" ...so what next dude? grin

jennykadry:

Lol I no talk am. People trying to act current but fail woefully at it.

How hard is it for people to admit they made a mistake? cheesy

Oh lord have mercy... grin..when both of you are done , with the beef... Una taya... cool.... Av said my own...ain't a. Mistake.....
It's my foreign language o.... I said , it's my foreign language, or lemme repeat again.... I am simply saying its my foreign language to some pple that cant understand simple sentence. wink
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by LordReed(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
victorian:

U could think its a mistake on my part, but the issue is this, must I imitate other pple foreign language? Can't I have my own...for me, it's not a mistake ..its from my own foreign slang.. I grin... Take it or leave it....yawns" ...so what next dude? grin

Oh lord have mercy... grin..when both of you are done , with the beef... Una taya... cool.... Av said my own...ain't a. Mistake.....
It's my foreign language o.... I said , it's my foreign language, or lemme repeat again.... I am simply saying its my foreign language to some pple that cant understand simple sentence. wink

There are only two places for beef, in the soup pot or my belly. You on the other hand have a misguided sense of chic in this case which clearly isn't working for you. Be a little less swollen headed, you just may find the right style.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lord_Reed:

There are only two places for beef, in the soup pot or my belly. You on the other hand have a misguided sense of chic in this case which clearly isn't working for you. Be a little less swollen headed, you just may find the right style.
Beef also means to complain other than being flesh of cow for food.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by LordReed(m): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: Beef also means to complain other than being flesh of cow for food.

Learn the meaning of sarcasm my dear pal.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Learn the meaning of sarcasm my dear pal.
Yeah! You are right. I didn't get that so quick. Sarcasm lost on me!
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 02, 2013
Okay. I am still waiting for the 72 million dollar wedding link. Thanking you in advance as you provide facts/proof of your comments on this thread.

victorian:

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
jennykadry: Okay. I am still waiting for the 72 million dollar wedding link. Thanking you in advance as you provide facts/proof of your comments on this thread.

Check the bank vaults next to your street, if that is your only concern in the whole issue.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 03, 2013
@victoria

I am still waiting for the links. Give me the facts of the 72 million.
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by abifoluwa: 2:16am On Feb 03, 2013
jennykadry: @victoria

I am still waiting for the links. Give me the facts of the 72 million.
she doesnt have a laptop to research, when the nexy keeping up with the k comes up, she will let you know. dont you know there are limited things a blackberry can do? grin. plus mtn internet is fuckiin5 up
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 03, 2013
abifoluwa: she doesnt have a laptop to research, when the nexy keeping up with the k comes up, she will let you know. dont you know there are limited things a blackberry can do? grin. plus mtn internet is fuckiin5 up

ROTFLMAO. Abeg don't make me pee on myself. cheesy lmao. You just cracked me up real bad. Did you see the way she was arguing here and producing "facts" all I have done is ask her to give me just one link to one of the many lies oops sorry facts she told here and she ran off to only devil knows where. Let me catch her telling lies like this again on threads.

Yeye cheesy
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by abifoluwa: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2013
jennykadry:

ROTFLMAO. Abeg don't make me pee on myself. cheesy lmao. You just cracked me up real bad. Did you see the way she was arguing here and producing "facts" all I have done is ask her to give me just one link to one of the many lies oops sorry facts she told here and she ran off to only devil knows where. Let me catch her telling lies like this again on threads.

Yeye cheesy
Lmao, i have been reading all along, i just couldnt comment. Things like that dont make me comment on Nland anymore, like are we in the dark ages lmao. i am not sure beyonce and jayz, and other top rich celebrities spent up to 72 million dollars on their wedding, how is kim gonna do that when she aint even worth that amount lmao. and she thinks whatever is in the keeping it up with the k is actually how their live is, allow me to use the word "dumbfuc5k" she is the real meaning of that. who even watches all their shows and keeps up with it anyways? she is a lil bit ignorant. grin cheesy. instead of her to accept and learn, she kept lying to cover up lies. i laugh tire
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by abifoluwa: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2013
Lmao, and she said arios, cha cha. then said that is her language, is their a language in naija where they imitate spanish or something? grin
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Crixina(f): 6:56am On Feb 03, 2013
Dygeasy: excuse me, wtf are you saying?

Let her and Keanye live anywhere, that doesn't stop the Humphery guy from living. Isn't he right to want to Annul the marriage?

Kim offering him 10million dollars is more like she's buying him out.

Talk of real mean, he just proved that.

Someone of his class you typed. What were you thinking when you typed that? There was once a marriage between these two, was there no class then? He isn't planning to remarry her is he? And he's gonna marry someone of his class soon okay?
You're way off point on this babe.

That's how ladies can be. Smdh!
Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
Kim Kardashian showing off her baby pump.

Re: Kris Humphries Rejected $10M From Kim Kardashian To Settle Divorce by Dygeasy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lord_Reed:

damn man! U cracked me up real good...high five

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Is Only One GOAT In My Country And It’s Me,” - Davido Brags / Photos: Sen. Florence Ita Giwa And Her Newly Married Daughter Step Out In Style / Nollywood Star, Ini Edo Steps Out In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.