Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently (33578 Views)

Women only church where male pastor sucks breasts for deliverance / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Don't Look For Deliverance - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ayurdavid: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ayurdavid: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
my guy dont be a maga ooo. one pastor don dupe my family before o, because we had a problem, he really took advantage of our plight. God will punish the pastor. i know dat.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by gulfer: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
@OP, you have not stated much here, what church are you referring to. NLders need to know to believe this story. No matter how desperate he (pastor) is, I do not think he would be so brash as to even demand you bring the teller. If you go ahead to pay, your loss, because JESUS the master said, ' freely i have given' and HIS ministers must give freely as well. IMHO, this pastor may be doing this in cahoot with your wifey. Start rebuking the false prophesies and join a bible believing and practising church.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ikachi1: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
My church is cheaper. We charge less. We will even give you a rabate and you can pay installmentally. Do not pay 100K to that fake pastor. Just pay half of that into my account and your problem would be solved... E be like say your head don knock!

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Dreal1247: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Anybody dat demandr #1.00 from u in d name of deliverance can only add 2 ur problem. Go 2 MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRALES MINISTRIES' Prayer City, Ibafo b4 Berger along Lagos/Sagamu xprssway. Deliverance program holds every week from Monday as early as 7.00am. U ar only required 2 book 4 ur acomodatn. Absolutely free. 4 more in4mations call 08176102500.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by kooto(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2013
payoski: A man of God from one MINISTRY that my wife attends asks her to pay #100,000 for house visitation, liberation and deliverance. That while he was praying he saw what happened in our family and my wife confirmed that is true, he man of God now said that danger ahead that we need to act fast by paying the money as soon as possible and obtain our PAYMENT RECEIPT which covers transportation for 7 persons and their salary . But the truth remain that we don’t have this money in question. Transportation from our state to his ministry ground is about #1,350 only, please we needs your good advice please
Let me just tell you the truth, once your wife confirm that what he saw was true and that there is danger ahead that needs to be averted, what you need to do is go to other genuine pastors and tell them the revelation given let them help you pray to avert it, and it will be averted. don't ague with the one that saw the vision; you dont have to pay 100,000 to avert that the bible says freely you receive freely give, gift of vision and praying we receive free from God why must you now pay for it? he/she is only trying to use the vision as an oppotunity to exploit you [note that does not mean the vision is not true] finally i will advice you not to listen to people who just talk without thinking if you ignore the vision and if happens your advisers will not share in it will just be you only.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Agbgift(f): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
@op, dnt knw if ur story is true. But if wat is u are saying is d truth, I advise u nt to pay a dime to anyone for deliverance. Was it recorded any where in d bible, were dey paid Jesus for deliverance. Secondly, are u too busy to go down on ur knees and pray to God for help? Wat makes u tink d man of God will be able to deliver ur family? I want to tell u today, dat u and ur household can deliver urself from wat ever d problem is. Do a self deliverance, fast and pray abt d issue for some days. Ask God to deliever u from watever it is, I bet u, God will answer u. Wat some of us christains fails to understand is dat, smtyms we need to deliever our self from certain issues by ourselfs before they will go. Its wat u belive dat works for u. And thirdly, no be d pastor be d only pastor for d world. Must u consult him only? Visit another man of God. Abeg my people if pastor say make u bring money, chicken, soap, oil, rice, goat etc before he go do deliverance for u, abeg run for ur life, cos dat one na native doctor.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
OP, I dare you that you are a BIG liar. Post the name of the church and pastor here and we will verify your claims, and please stop going around spreading spreading your imaginations.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Emylexray(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012: This is obviously a lie to tarnish the church and Christianity.

I knew this topic would make front page; atheists such as seun are always so quick and eager to move such stories to the front page even without any proof whatsoever.
I agree bro, this story is just to ridicule the pastors, the church and christianity at large. The story is too shallow to be true. The one that affirmed my doubts was when he said the pastor will issue him a receipt, that's ridiculous and preposterous. And the mods spiced it by putting it in front page. Their rewards await them!

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by BodyKiss(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
Poster you dey cray for coming here to ask for advice for this s**t. You're a sorry excuse for a man
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by seedord247(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
ikachi1: My church is cheaper. We charge less. We will even give you a rabate and you can pay installmentally. Do not pay 100K to that fake pastor. Just pay half of that into my account and your problem would be solved... E be like say your head don knock!

Hahaha grin

Bunch of obfuscated chump.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
The best help I can give you is to call the General Overseer of OMEGA POWER MINISTRY, Port Harcourt on the phone. He will say a simple prayer on the phone and the whole situation will be over. Just keep trying his number 24hrs of the day and he will answer you by himself. His private phone number is 08033385271

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by namdo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
babalawo in action, run for your life, nothing go do you and your family. Get together and pray...destroying every enchantment from that babalawo pastorman. i am saying this because you said your wife confirmed the revelation meaning the babalawo maybe trying something funny in the spirit to get you and your family. get into faith realm and fightback immediately.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nasri100(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
You posted this to mock christians....so sure about that..

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by seedord247(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
macfarland: The best help I can give you is to call the General Overseer of OMEGA POWER MINISTRY, Port Harcourt on the phone. He will say a simple prayer on the phone and the whole situation will be over. Just keep trying his number 24hrs of the day and he will answer you by himself. His private phone number is 08033385271

Another scam grin

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by digospel2: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
We don't pay for deliverance but you can return to thank the man of God after you have been delivered with whatever pleases you to give as thanksgiving or prophet offering. Run for your dear life from any ministry that request for money before deliverance with receipt. These are the prophets that the Bible refer to as false prophets or sheep in wolf clothings.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2013
Please dont pay him...pay me...i can deliver you for much cheater.....hes charging yo premium....ill charge you economic price.....
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by saintol(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
You can pay him the #100,000 nw, but on one condition. Show me where Jesus or any of his disciples collected money before they performed deliverance or miracle in the Bible,if you are able to find it, go ahead, if not BEWARE of ... If is it about paying the transport fees and feeding of the prophet and his co-workers, that one is still ok. But #100k, ha! 4 what na. Be like say the 'MAN OF BUSINESS' is garthering money to buy his own 'JET'. ;DYou can pay him the #100,000 nw, but on one condition. Show me where Jesus or any of his disciples collected money before they performed deliverance or miracle in the Bible,if you are able to find it, go ahead, if not BEWARE of ... If is it about paying the transport fees and feeding of the prophet and his co-workers, that one is still ok. But #100k, ha! 4 what na. Be like say the 'MAN OF BUSINESS' is garthering money to buy his own 'JET'.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by saved: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Another cooked-up story to tarnish and mud-sling christians and their leaders. Continue to bash them on NL and tweeter like El rufai but, please DO NOT SPILL their BLOOD. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by 7842I: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
baby_123: It is best you stop your wife from attending that church. The pastor did not see a vision, he was told what happened. Visions are things that have not happened. More than likely your wife told a church member about her issue, and the church member told the pastor. This is a criminal enterprise working hard to defraud your whole family. Do not join that church, do not let your wife or family go back there. Understand that life has its ups and downs. There is no one behind your downs in life. Being down in life is part of life. Pray and work hard, if you believe in God, you yourself are a "man of God". Tell the man to find another story or a new maga. This is a very commom scam.
[b]

Stop which woman? The woman who is now hooked like a fish and will physically fight the husband if he does not pay up. The woman is now hooked, till her eyes clears, she will believe the prayer is the most important thing in this world.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
My advice, is that you pay your N100,000 to me and I would advise you how to sort out all your problems.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by StepG: 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
enilove: The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Amos 4:3.

Even if the money is available you do not have to pay.No true man of God will request for money from any one for prayers.
If you have any of the following churches around you,go there, they will come and pray with you for free:

Mountain of fire and miracles ministry,
Deeper Life bible church ,
Four square Gospel church,
Redeem Christian church of God,
Christ Apostolic church etc.

Most white garment pastors would ask for money, but it is not biblical.

The best thing to do is this:

1-Rededicate your life to God ,by confessing your sins and ask God to forgive you.( repent of your sins.)
2- Accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your Life as your personal Lord and saviour.
3 - confess zechariah 2:5,Psalm 3, & 24. then cover yourself and your families with the blood of Jesus and the protective fire of God

Then pray the prayers below:

Father pls send your angels to be 24 hrs daily round this compound in Jesus name.

I soak every grain of sand that forms part of the soil of this compound in the blood of Jesus.

Let the foundation,the roof and the walls of this house be covered with the blood of Jesus.

I dislodge and bind every evil mixture in the concrete of this house in Jesus name.

Father,send your angels to exhume any property of the devil that may have been buried in the ground of this compound (or your flat or room which ever is applicable) and make a bonfire of them in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus ,fall like showers upon this compound ,properties etc.

Holy Ghost fire ,incubate and take full control of this environment etc.

I cancel any curse that must have been uttered against this compound etc and its contents with the blood of of Jesus and I loose this compound.... from its power in Jesus name.

Let any evil remote control wave directed towards this compound be roasted in Jesus name.

Father,let the blessings of heaven fall like rain upon this house and its occupants in Jesus name.

I cancel every coscious or unconscious curse uttered by unhappy construction workers in Jesus name.

Pray the wall of fire around the land or house . And as the spirit of God leads you.

Am not so sure of the nature of the problem ,but the fact is that God said that "We shall decree a thing and it shall be established and the light of God shall fall upon our path"

It is better to pray with your mouth than to always rely on Pastor,who may be satanic of fake pastors or prophets , to pray for you. And if problems arise at any other time in the future you will still need to wait till they come,which may be too late for any urgent problems.

You may give a man of God money but it must be from your heart and not by demand.When you give, the lord will bless you also.

Attend any bible believing church around you and make sure you live a holy life .

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Adufaye(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
enilove: The bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge. Amos 4:3.

Even if the money is available you do not have to pay.No true man of God will request for money from any one for prayers.
If you have any of the following churches around you,go there, they will come and pray with you for free:

Mountain of fire and miracles ministry,
Deeper Life bible church ,
Four square Gospel church,
Redeem Christian church of God,
Christ Apostolic church etc.

Most white garment pastors would ask for money, but it is not biblical.

The best thing to do is this:

1-Rededicate your life to God ,by confessing your sins and ask God to forgive you.( repent of your sins.)
2- Accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your Life as your personal Lord and saviour.
3 - confess zechariah 2:5,Psalm 3, & 24. then cover yourself and your families with the blood of Jesus and the protective fire of God

Then pray the prayers below:

Father pls send your angels to be 24 hrs daily round this compound in Jesus name.

I soak every grain of sand that forms part of the soil of this compound in the blood of Jesus.

Let the foundation,the roof and the walls of this house be covered with the blood of Jesus.

I dislodge and bind every evil mixture in the concrete of this house in Jesus name.

Father,send your angels to exhume any property of the devil that may have been buried in the ground of this compound (or your flat or room which ever is applicable) and make a bonfire of them in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus ,fall like showers upon this compound ,properties etc.

Holy Ghost fire ,incubate and take full control of this environment etc.

I cancel any curse that must have been uttered against this compound etc and its contents with the blood of of Jesus and I loose this compound.... from its power in Jesus name.

Let any evil remote control wave directed towards this compound be roasted in Jesus name.

Father,let the blessings of heaven fall like rain upon this house and its occupants in Jesus name.

I cancel every coscious or unconscious curse uttered by unhappy construction workers in Jesus name.

Pray the wall of fire around the land or house . And as the spirit of God leads you.

Am not so sure of the nature of the problem ,but the fact is that God said that "We shall decree a thing and it shall be established and the light of God shall fall upon our path"

It is better to pray with your mouth than to always rely on Pastor,who may be satanic of fake pastors or prophets , to pray for you. And if problems arise at any other time in the future you will still need to wait till they come,which may be too late for any urgent problems.

You may give a man of God money but it must be from your heart and not by demand.When you give, the lord will bless you also.

Attend any bible believing church around you and make sure you live a holy life .
hw do u knw white garment church ask 4 moni!

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by 7842I: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
macfarland: The best help I can give you is to call the General Overseer of OMEGA POWER MINISTRY, Port Harcourt on the phone. He will say a simple prayer on the phone and the whole situation will be over. Just keep trying his number 24hrs of the day and he will answer you by himself. His private phone number is 08033385271

How much for the simple prayer?
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by 7842I: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
saved: Another cooked-up story to tarnish and mud-sling christians and their leaders. Continue to bash them on NL and tweeter like El rufai but, please DO NOT SPILL their BLOOD. Thanks.

If you think these kinds of things dont happen daily, you are very ignorant.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by 7842I: 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nasri100: You posted this to mock christians....so sure about that..

Maybe, but it happens.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by seedord247(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
The question is....

Does OP know how to pray?

Does he have a bible?

If you dont have this 2 things then you are a perfect candidate for the charlattan pastor.

Jesus did not tell you to meet any pastor for deliverance.... He said call on my name.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by naijathings(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
[size=14pt]Let us Imagine that this is a good thing,
then I think Jesus must have made a lot of money when he was on Earth with all the people were calling him to come and heal their children in their homes?
He must have had a price list too.
Price for deliverance per demon. now imagine how much the family of that mad man must have paid before Jesus casted away the Legion (2,000) of demons into the pigs. much money.
Price for raising the dead.
Price for healing the sick.
Appearance fee.
Gate fee for gatherings on the mountains.
Maybe the wahala at the temple was to overthrow the scribes so he can get more collection and customers.
and he had 12 disciples.. Transport fare for all of them too.
[/size]

[size=14pt]I guess the OP must have ran out of common sense that is why he is asking for advice on such a clear matter.
I also think the OP came to ask for advice because he don't have the 100k which the pastor asked for. he would not have asked for advice if he had the money. Na this kain people dem dey use buy private Jet and Private Estate.
[/size]

smh.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ochallo: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Go to MFM for deliverance, if you must, all you need to do is buy olive oil, toilet roll and then about 600 per day for accommodation at prayer city, that's all.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
no wonder many pastors own private jets and palatial mansions
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Titihoya: 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
OMG......please RUN from such a "man of God" o!
Did not the Bible say "freely you have received and freely give"
You really do not need any "man of God" to "pray" for you to be delivered
God is no respecter of persons and will answer you prayers, when you pray with faith
Please banish this MOG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.