Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,941 members, 7,956,556 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently (33966 Views)

Women only church where male pastor sucks breasts for deliverance / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / Don't Look For Deliverance - Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by efe22(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
SMH, some Nigerians so called Christians are the biggest fools on earth when Christians ought to be the wisest people on the surface of the earth. Don't let me tell you that pastor is a man of devil/419 and if you pay a dime after reading my comment, then you are probably unredeemable. People are too lazy in the spirit these days and hence they fear the fear of these Satanic pastors. By the way the man and his wife are not a believer because if they are this question is one of the easiest to find answers to in the Holy Bible. Ignorant is no longer an excuse. May God have mercy on Christians.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Hearme(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ghettoguru:

To pay or not?! Smhgrin
DON'T BE SILLY. PLEASE PROVIDE THE MINISTERS NAME AND MINISTRY TO SAVE OTHER VULNERABLE PEOPLE. DELIVERANCE IS FREE. NO GENUINE BELIEVER DOES THAT. YOU BETTER LEAVE THE CHURCH OR MINISTRY. GOD WILL EXPOSE THAT MAN SHORTLY IJN.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by gogodaye(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Kai Bros abeg make u flee with your folks in tow. Haba. run fast outta this 'church business' scammer's den and reach before the guy if him find out say you fit pay up go begin sleep with your wife. What ever e be say be your problem sit down and take steps to apply rational objective available solutions to am. leave all these thiefing spiritualists outta it.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by nlofficial(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
HIV1: Pay sharply to this account First Bank 3030600842. I have seen your problem in a dream. Mine is cheaper just #80,000
Send only your wife cause I'll like to nack her apako grin

So you can infect her with your username too.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by nlofficial(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
@Poster, if you pay any darn money to a pastor for deliverance or whatsoever, that means your gullibility has no capacity. Make sure you come back here to tell us that you paid the money so I can gladly call you a Chump!
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Hearme(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
I HEARD THERE WAS A MAN WHO WENT TO KADUNA LAST YEAR AND WAS CHARGING ABOUT 5OK FOR EACH PERSON THAT COMES FOR DELIVERANCE. THE STORY IS SIMILAR IN THE SENSE THAT YOU BRING YOUR TELLER AND YOU OBTAIN A RECEIPT FROM HIS AGENTS. KD GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE CONFIRM
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by justmenoni: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Only in Naija,when Deliverance cost 100,000 what will the pastor charge for you been alive? I keep on saying !! Thank God for everything from the Air we breath cos i wonder what we would have need to pay for that...Ile Aiye Nkanju
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Godysien(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
HIV1: Pay sharply to this account First Bank 3030600842. I have seen your problem in a dream. Mine is cheaper just #80,000
Send only your wife cause I'll like to nack her apako grin
Yeye HIV indeed! Mbök cömöt 4 road make d man pay the money to that Pastor through My ATM A/c lol. Don't infect him with ur viruses o o!

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by SELFWORTH: 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
freenature: Haba don't be so naive if any man who call himself of God ask you to bring money for deliverance , know that he is pure fake, no real man of God will ask you for money

I don't know why people are giving advice. The couple are stupid in my opinion.

Even a 10 year old will not be asking advice on something like this.

Any Christian who doesn't read their bible, is no better than the Sadducees and Pharisees! They deserve to be duped 10 times over.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ifihearam: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
@poster

The pastor might be a true man of God and if you have the money to pay I advise you do because if(Godforbid)any mishap befalls your family no one here will be there to support you or bear your cross.

I was under the impression of some of the comments until I understand certain things,its called sacrifice,alter for alter,don't be fooled by some of them here,if its convenient to you please do it sharply. If it were to be a herbalist that requested it for those that are still unbelievers won't they agree,that's the point where we christians miss it.

Your wicked relatives can afford to sacrifice human blood,cows and goats to mmake sure you don't succeed or kill you why can't you sacrifice even more to make sure you succeed,my dear gone are those days you praise God and pray empty handed,you better place seeds and sacrifices before the alter of God to counter any neative alter raised against you.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by SELFWORTH: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
mu2sa2: hypocrisy! Hypocrisy!! HYPOCRISY!!! All of u saying dont pay, prayer is free. Hypocrites, dont u pay money in ur church under one guise or another? Hypocrites.

You are the biggest hypocrite to try and tarnish the name of God like this!

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ifihearam: 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boss13: People who need to stop this Christianity craze. You are stronger than any pastor. You alone can solve your problem. Why are we this foolish. At OP if you like give him the money, it is your own business. Go and study about how the mind works and use it to solve all your problem.

Ode
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Xunxhine(m): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
If u watch Nigerian films bah, u'll know that whoever asks you money for saving you is a liar and a scam artist. Don't DO IT, but if you want to cus of the urgency of things, that is exactly what he wants you to think. The Bible says PEACE BE STILL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by SELFWORTH: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
obitech: Na wa o! Similar thing happened to me just last week. My friend invited me to this churchm when I got there I fell in love with the church and wanted to make it my second church because the woman was preaching good doctrines and she even told us to follow the leading of the holy spirit and his word and not miracles. Then one day, she asked me to come so that she can give me a deliverance request to avert the calamity she coming my way. To my suprice when I got there I receive the shock of my life when I was handed 26k bill to buy deliverance materials from the ministry. initially I did not see anything wrong with it but when I noticed that she also charges similar amount on others, it began to down on me like it's like am being scammed.what anoid me more was when I saw some deliverance material of a member, it's not even up to 2k not to talk of 26k. Some of the materials are things like a bottle of olive oil, salt etc Even my friend that took me there told me he payed 15k for his own deliverance and he borrowed that money from me to buy his deliverance materials then. I also want to know if it's right to pay money for deliverance.

Hosea 4:6 My people (ignorant Christians) are destroyed because of lack of knowledge (bible illiterates)

If you can find it in the bible where Jesus was paid for anything then go ahead and waste your money.

Your money cannot buy you favour with God. God looks at the heart not money.

Anyone who lead the children of God astray will rot in Hell fire.

This is to all the fake christians, pastors and prophets on NL. You have blood on your hands and God will call you to account.

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ifihearam: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
If it were to be one useless alfa now you will pay in a hurry,you should tread with caution,spiritual things should not be toyed with,your family liberation comes first,because you will spend over and over when the mishaps starts befalling you.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by gbame(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
payoski: God bless u my friend
God bless u too. So u still want to go and borrow money to pay. After all the advice u got u r only thinking about this one. *SMH* God bless u again and the so-called "MOG".
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by ifihearam: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
SELFWORTH:

My people perish because of lack of knowledge. If you can find it in the bible where Jesus was paid for anything then go ahead and waste your money.

Your money cannot buy you favour with God. God looks at the heart not money.

Shut up there and stop misleading people,who told said you can't pay the price to recover your favour and blessings,look into your Bible you will see that most answered prayers were as a result of sacrifice,the Bible records that a man's wealth(money)maketh way for him. Ask hannah,ask esther,shimmamite woman to name a few.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by SELFWORTH: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Websolution: U pple should try another pastor

How about trying God , the creator?

Is any pastor God?

2 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Ominiriches(m): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
Reyginus: And your point is?
. hahahahahaha....super story. No name, no church name, location of the church, the position in the church and the title. My people, do not believe this story.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by omanzo02: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
There is no miracle anywhere, the pastor or whatever he called himself is a 419'er and a rogue.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by elklehamite(m): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
My friend, why not go to TB Joshua SCOAN in Lagos for whatever deliverance you need or are you one of the doubting Thomases about that anointed man of God? OR better still,go to Pastor Lazarous Muoka of THE LORD'S CHOSEN in Lagos and get your deliverance.Thanks.
Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by adook1: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Let me tell u a secret the man has touched your wife with a oil that if u dont pay up ,you will certainly have to go back,because thing will be so bad, so pray for deliverance.get a good pastor

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by tonididdy(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
payoski: A man of God from one MINISTRY that my wife attends asks her to pay #100,000 for house visitation, liberation and deliverance. That while he was praying he saw what happened in our family and my wife confirmed that is true, he man of God now said that danger ahead that we need to act fast by paying the money as soon as possible and obtain our PAYMENT RECEIPT which covers transportation for 7 persons and their salary . But the truth remain that we don’t have this money in question. Transportation from our state to his ministry ground is about #1,350 only, please we needs your good advice please
your wife needs questioniing herself...u justt cant trust women.i smell a collabo here between your wife and this pastor person.maybe shes alreaddy under the 'annointing'

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by 2goodbobo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
If you have faith, you can pray for yourself and everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by SELFWORTH: 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
ifihearam:

Shut up there and stop misleading people,who told said you can't pay the price to recover your favour and blessings,look into your Bible you will see that most answered prayers were as a result of sacrifice,the Bible records that a man's wealth(money)maketh way for him. Ask hannah,ask esther,shimmamite woman to name a few.

So you are one of the fake pastors defrauding people all over the place in the name of dodgy babalawo deliverance tarnishing the name of the Most High God.

Please tell me where in the bible :

1. Hannah paid money to conceive;
2. It tells us how much the shunnamite woman paid;
3. Esther paid for favour.

If you cannot give the exact verse you are a FRAUDSTER and hell is your destination in 2013. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Daisyflower: 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
ifihearam:

You are a FAKE Christian .

3 Likes

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by crossover(m): 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
please pay if you are not born again. after the prayer, warn your wife not to go to the pastor again. being the head of the house you need to do something to be ahead of situation because you don't seem to be in control of your household.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by Oluwaadajo(m): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
ifihearam:

So in your own version of the bible, Mary paid to give birth to Jesus...

You are the new JUDAS of this generation.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by AkoEja: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
My first response to your posting is to laugh. The second response is to think that you are probably joking about this. However, from my knowledge of Nigerians and their gullibility, I will not be surprised if this is a true story. This is obviously a scam to trick you out of your money. You'll be foolish to pay this money.

All these bastards buying private jets got the money through deceit and cajolery. Most of these pastors are just smart thieves masquerading as men of God. This is a smart approach to steal money rather than carrying guns and ammunition and risking the arrest of the law enforcement agencies. You can make more money this way than to be an armed robber

The trick these pastors use is to investigate you to find information about you, which they use to make their prediction. They have a lot of paid investigators who are insiders you are unlikely to know about.

Don't be a fool, nothing will happen to you or your family. do not throw away your money.A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by cold(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
@op,are you honestly saying if you had that much money you wouldn't solve your family issues or go half way. Anyways,you can go ahead & pray & wait for eternity to have your problems solved.
Fo0ls & their money are soon parted.

1 Like

Re: N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently by jmoore(m): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
@op, thats ridiculous. There are those I know that don't charge a dime. In fact there is this group that charge nothing. All you have to do is to pay for the transport, they don't even eat during the period of deliverance because they are fasting.
Don't pay the money, some men of God have converted this deliverance into a business venture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"N42million Tithe In Benue Is Chicken Feed" - Bishop Kukah / Church Refusing To Have Open Dedication For My Baby / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.