Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married (2223 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by festusfeezy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
hi nairalanders, ive dated this girl for close to 8yrs now, and when i ask her to marry me, the condition she gave me is that i should leave my parent house where there is enough space for me n her, when i refuse she decided she want to quit. Dont knw what her intention is. Advice pls
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by demelza: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
You wan marry person put for your papa house?
Dude.....

4 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by InZA: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
I think it's highly shameful that you think it's even think-able to want to marry a woman into your father's house.

"Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother... "

If that verse is not in your own version of the Bible you read, Tear that Bible

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by ronald4lif(m): 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
I am sure you are not expecting a woman to agree marrying you when you are still under your parents roof. When you are ready to get married, get your own place, not just for her convenience but for yours too

2 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by rawpadgin(m): 9:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
festusfeezy:
hi nairalanders, ive dated this girl for close to 8yrs now, and when i ask her to marry me, the condition she gave me is that i should leave my parent house where there is enough space for me n her, when i refuse she decided she want to quit. Dont knw what her intention is. Advice pls
apparently u ain't ripe for marraige yet

f*ck out of ur comfort zone u pr*ck! i left my parent house wen i was 18
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by thiefnubu(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
Dear op,

Please don't mind all the posters above me... Don't let anyone pressurize you into leaving your father's house... After all Abraham was 75years old when he left his father's house... embarassed

Here are 3 vital reasons why you must not move out of your parents' house:

1- Since your parents are just a door away, you can always jump into their room and seek sex advice, if you and your wife are confused as to what banging position to adopt undecided

2- You and your wife will learn the art of quiet lovemaking, because you don't want your mummy next-door, to be aroused by your sexual 'ringtones'.... Please note that this talent will really help you both later in life, especially when you really need to fu*k your wife in a fully loaded BRT bus... angry

3- If you leave your father's house, all those your 'wicked' siblings might want to take over your inheritance. angry... Don't leave anything to chance, bring your wife in so that she can also help you keep an eye on your inheritance. undecided

I WISH YOU AND YOUR WIFE A GREAT FU*K ON YOUR PARENTS' MATRIMONIAL BED!!

ANUOFIA!!!! angry angry

9 Likes

Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by festusfeezy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
when i ve d comfort i needed in my parrent house, moreover is my fathers house not mine. Am not staying there forever. Just for a period of time so as to get mine
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by pretydamsel1(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
eyah!!!!! it seems you are still a boy so please grow up.

but wait o, so you wan marry wife go keep for your parent house make them ( especially your mother) go dey monitor how much you give am to Cook food abi. smh
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Icekeeng(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
The most annoying thing about these yabaleft escapees is that they come straightdown to nairaland and continue from where they left off......

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by DeeCherry(f): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
festusfeezy:

She's soo right! She wants you to be independent.
What she asked for is not bad @all.
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by jmoore(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
festusfeezy:
when i ve d comfort i needed in my parrent house, moreover is my fathers house not mine. Am not staying there forever. Just for a period of time so as to get mine

How long will it take to get your own place?

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by festusfeezy(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
pretydamsel1:

but wait o, so you wan marry wife go keep for your parent house make them ( especially your mother) go dey monitor how much you give am to Cook food abi. smh
so u be one of those kinda little brain girls aa u better grow up
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Oluwatosean(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
rawpadgin:
apparently u ain't ripe for marraige yet

f*ck out of ur comfort zone u pr*ck! i left my parent house wen i was 18
hmmm, i left when i was 10 :-/
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by festusfeezy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oluwatosean:
eyah, so ur parent gave u out for adoption?

1 Like

Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Oluwatosean(m): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
festusfeezy:
eyah, so ur parent gave u out for adoption?
you don chop so? I said i left nt they gave me out
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
InZA:
I think it's highly shameful that you think it's even think-able to want to marry a woman into your father's house.

"Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother... "

If that verse is not in your own version of the Bible you read, Tear that Bible
He is atheist even if he is a Christian he will turn blind eye when he see the verse
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Icekeeng:
The most annoying thing about these yabaleft escapees is that they come straightdown to nairaland and continue from where they left off......
It seems like they share internet enable phones inside the yabaleft
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by rawpadgin(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Oluwatosean:
perhaps u were more disastrous than the home alone kid, hence ur parent chased u out grin grin
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by pretydamsel1(f): 9:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
festusfeezy:
so u be one of those kinda little brain girls aa u better grow up
I think you are the one to grow up here not me
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Melahou(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Even if there are 100 rooms in your father's house...you still need to get your own house and live your life
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by lilmax(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
Op you are not making sense
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by samtol4(m): 12:02am On Jan 14, 2015
festusfeezy:
How long will that be? Dating for 8years? When will the marriage start ? Long courtship /dating is not the best for several reasons. I don't subscribe to that it is extremely too much and waste of time very soon you will find fault to dump her .Until you leave your father's house you re not yet a MAN.
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by samtol4(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2015
pretydamsel1:

1000likes
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 14, 2015
Icekeeng:

laughing so hard
guy, you funny
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by festusfeezy(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2015
Tinubu:
Dear op,

Please don't mind all the posters above me... Don't let anyone pressurize you into leaving your father's house... After all Abraham was 75years old when he left his father's house... embarassed

Here are 3 vital reasons why you must not move out of your parents' house:

1- Since your parents are just a door away, you can always jump into their room and seek sex advice, if you and your wife are confused as to what banging position to adopt undecided

2- You and your wife will learn the art of quiet lovemaking, because you don't want your mummy next-door, to be aroused by your sexual 'ringtones'.... Please note that this talent will really help you both later in life, especially when you really need to fu*k your wife in a fully loaded BRT bus... angry

3- If you leave your father's house, all those your 'wicked' siblings might want to take over your inheritance. angry... Don't leave anything to chance, bring your wife in so that she can also help you keep an eye on your inheritance. undecided

I WISH YOU AND YOUR WIFE A GREAT FU*K ON YOUR PARENTS' MATRIMONIAL BED!!

ANUOFIA!!!! angry angry

the best advice so far ive seen, d only nairaland bushmeat, tank u
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by apparentlylaw(m): 8:38am On Jan 14, 2015
Wah if he is d only Child
Wah if his parents are not dah strong nd need sm1 to take of dem

A reasonable girl will see reasons with u ..d money u wuld use to rent an apartment ..save it ..get a Land nd Build ur own hause ...acquire investments ...Jez make her see reasons with U
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2015
Honestly you are not ready to marry. The condition she gave you for starting life is fair to both of you its you being selfish here unless of course you cannot afford it.
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Sweetmarriage: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2015
festusfeezy:

Hello. I want to post your story to our facebook page. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission first.
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by Tymax(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2015
Even if you are the only son, my guy, please move out. Do you want your home to be heavily influenced by your parents and siblings?
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by quivah(f): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2015
I CANT marry a guy and move into his parents' home where he's live all his life.... family house

that's lubbish! God forbid bad thing.. I will do the same thing she did if in her shoes (which I can't be).. can't date irresponsible guys in the first place.

for you to even think of such sickening!!
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by quivah(f): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2015
festusfeezy:
a man with this kind of mindset
God make I no jam am o..

sign of 'enemy of progress' husbands.
this one is not staying there for a period of time..he's staying for long! as far as the bold stands.. family house!! never!
he doesn't have any reason. he's just a lazy man!

Yoruba call his type - agboju legu
Re: She Want Me To Leave My Parent House Before We Can Get Married by quivah(f): 11:37am On Jan 14, 2015
apparentlylaw:
Wah if he is d only Child
Wah if his parents are not dah strong nd need sm1 to take of dem

A reasonable girl will see reasons with u ..d money u wuld use to rent an apartment ..save it ..get a Land nd Build ur own hause ..acquire investments ...Jez make her see reasons with U
and what if he's the only child does moving out stop him from being their son?!
and what if they are weak can't they get a young child to stay with them I believe the op is a working class man leaves home between 8am-6pm.. who takes care of the weak parents during those hours? what difference will it make if he leaves his parents house to stand on his own and check in on them

your no1 n 2. reasons are flawed and rubbished by the bold.. won't he eventually leave his father's house when he builds his? abi he will build his own house IN his father's house

there's nothing reasonable about your reasons that will make any reasonable girl reason with him!

the op in fact displays signs of irresponsibility and laziness!

when i ve d comfort i needed in my parrent
house, moreover is my fathers house not mine.
Am not staying there forever. Just for a period of
time so as to get
this one no mind to marry, born and breed pikin for hin papa house as long as his father's house is his own house! according to him!!

chai! this one doesn't have any reason or housing plans that any girl can reason with!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sad Experience Today(valentine's Day) / Why You Will Be Raped (must Read) / (photo) Eye Test:enter Here And Your Eyes Will Decive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.