Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right (2112 Views)

how hard is it to find Mr right? / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / Why It's Hard For Beautiful Ladies To Find Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by youngalex(m): 11:55am On Aug 10, 2014
To add another issue is that they set high standard of the kind of man they want cos of the type of life and luxury they have been exposed to,I once asked my cousin why she has not mentioned of any guy during our discussion she said that most young guys here in Lagos are broke or earning meagre salary and the few comfortable guys are chronic womanizers,so which one do i want her to choose..I became speechless
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by ogundepoyakub(m): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
[color=#006600][/color] :oThis is a nice write up but one sided, there are many guys too that no matter how loyal and respectful their partners are, they would never be satisfied as Ladies were perceievd to be food which can't be eating a singgle delicacy always
Re: The Reason Why Most Ladies Couldn't Find Mr. Right by Default20(f): 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
youngalex: T
most ladies are not complacent with whatever they have.......
.. happiest people on earth don't have everything,they are just set of people who are contented with what God gives to them........so far everybody dream of a happy home we should be content with the status of the man we want to marry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Wants Me To Break Up With Him Again / 43things A GIRL Wished Her boyfriend Knew / Her Nighttime Encounter With President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.