Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Will You Give Money To Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Give Money To Your Ex? (966 Views)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Give Money To Your Ex? by eagleeye2: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
BPosted on Thursday, January 24th, 2013 at 10:57 AM By Patricia Omolayole On a sunny Saturday afternoon my girl and I were having dessert at our favourite restaurant chit chatting and catching up. All of a sudden Bisi dropped her spoon and says out loud “OMG I forgot to gist you” at the top of her voice. I must say I was really embarrassed because by now people were staring in our direction with the ok so you want to gossip look. Anyway she goes on to tell me how she was cleaning her boyfriends room and found a bank teller with his ex’s name on it. Apparently she was stark raving mad about it. Bisi and Deji have been dating for over 2years now and according to my dear friend their relationship is such that they tell each other EVERYTHING (yes she emphasized!). Her point was how come she didn’t know this? Secondly why is he giving her money? After confronting Deji about it, he said he did not tell her because he didn’t know how she would react and his ex needed the money because she was strapped for cash. Bisi being the no nonsense hot tempered babe she is, decided to punish Deji by keeping malice for as long as she can. At this point I figured that the dessert she brought me out for was to bribe me into giving my own opinion about the situation so she knows what to do next. All my friends know that as much as possible I try to stay out of their relationship drama. However, because of the large bowl of strawberry ice-cream and waffles in front of me I had to say something. First and foremost, I asked Bisi what the relationship between Deji and his ex is like and she said “cordially civil” i.e seasonal greetings, birthdays, hello, hi etc. Knowing the type of friend I have I can assure you that she would make sure it’s just cordial and nothing more. Obviously I gathered that Deji and his ex aren’t exactly besties so Deji should be her last resort for cash abi? I did not want to give her my opinion immediately because frankly speaking I was a bit confused as well. I told her I’ll think about it. While driving home I thought to myself….. ex may have tried other means to no avail or she might want to visit an old “ATM” and is he lending or giving away? So ladies and gents please help me out. Would you be mad if you were in Bisi’s shoes? Is it any business of yours what your partner does with his or her funds? I need answers fast because this chick is on my case and I might have to pay her back for dessert at this rate.

Culled From Bella Naija.
Re: Will You Give Money To Your Ex? by epeul: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2013
Sure I can give my ex money its what frnds do
Re: Will You Give Money To Your Ex? by zubike01(m): 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2013
Truth be told it isn't bad to help out an ex but it could leed to other things.
Re: Will You Give Money To Your Ex? by KINGwax(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2013
Wow!!
There's a particluar one i alwys call,'sweetheaart foreva'. I can give her all i can in terms of financial support
Re: Will You Give Money To Your Ex? by 190: 2:05am On Feb 11, 2013
Nigerians be like is it rite 2 give your EX money

ffs why would you give your ex' money

ent she phuckin someone else angry angry angry
Re: Will You Give Money To Your Ex? by stpat1(m): 5:57am On Feb 11, 2013
Whats wrong with helping someone you once loved out? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it in as much as the motive is not ulterior. I cant stand to watch an ex suffer, no matter who I'm with.
Re: Will You Give Money To Your Ex? by Agbgift(f): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2013
Lie! Lie! I won't do it. Never! After he swindle me,fear no go let am near me nt to talk of ask. AND I WILL NOT GIVE!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right 4 A Lady 2 Accept Val Gift 4rm Anoda Guy While In A Relationship? / How To Know The Difference Between Love, Infatuation And Lust ! / Is This A Normal Character For Every Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.