Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL (39696 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Damselnoni(f): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
You need help I swear.
na real help the guy need i swear.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by nathdim: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
So people dey dance inside hell fire na wa. Ooo u really a comedian

1 Like

Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Mudilove: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
have u been to hell before to kn d dance step there, mtcheee.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by blaise26abj(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
shocked, OP must have stayed in a room sprinkled with otapiapia. shocked. In fact moderator move this to the joke section
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by jamesbridget13(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
oluemmakay: So far, nobody have actualy present a constructiv critism. Either u agree or not, d devil controls d music industry tru out d world. Happy Sabbath to u all.
what if i take d azonto dance step while whole heartedly praising my God?
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by binhozie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
oluemmakay: Having done a critical analysis of d dancing steps and the body movements of popular dance known as Azonto. I came to a conclusion that the dance is an inspiration from Hell because the body movement can be compare to a person burning inside fire. Please, i dont say i saw a revelation.
NB: Pls, study the dance very well b4 u comment. This may implies that d regular dancers are only doing rehersal. In your own interest, FLEE from Azonto.

Oh mama oooooooo. . .
save me!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I should think you are referring to ALANTA tho. .
That one looks like trying to put out a fire fa sho
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by fapcrook(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
yuzedo: Galala nko? undecided
and even Gololo
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by FXKing2012(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
oluemmakay: Having done a critical analysis of d dancing steps and the body movements of popular dance known as Azonto. I came to a conclusion that the dance is an inspiration from Hell because the body movement can be compare to a person burning inside fire. Please, i dont say i saw a revelation.
NB: Pls, study the dance very well b4 u comment. This may implies that d regular dancers are only doing rehersal. In your own interest, FLEE from Azonto.
You are very right!

Many of the dance steps, music, fashion, street slangs, etc are from the pit of hell and should be avoided.

I pray people get wisdom to know what is right from what is evil.

1 Like

Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by geovanni24(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
miccheck57: @ OP, its gud u are thinking very fast... But thinking towards the psychiatric side of life isn't helpful though... Your mates are busy coming up with ideas that wil change the world and u are busy with hell matters...
These are the kinda so-called christians that live a boring life all in the name of "I'm a christian"...
On a second thought if azonto is the official dance in hell, then dat place shld be fun.. Wat do u think?...
Oya jeje pick ur brain for ground before bingo go carry am run comot
dancing azonto in hell is your definition of fun!...bro you need deliverance
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by mjconcept(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is serious.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by TUMIC(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
The truth may be very bitter, but it is still the TRUTH.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Abrantie: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
I'm still trying to figure out how this made front page.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
TUMIC: The truth may be very bitter, but it is still the TRUTH.
what exactly is the truth? abegi, make we hear word...mschew!!!
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Jazzgreen(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nasri100: Azonton dance is the movement...so when you step step move it to the right left right **singing** cheesy
dont let FUSE catch u in dis act of AZONTO BLASPHEMY... U jst murdered d music completely.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Msfavey(f): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
D person dat wrote dis need some medical attention.. Or just seeking attention.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by AZeD1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Oppa azonto style
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by IYANGBALI: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Fuji garbage,ijo yoyo,bonsue fuji and apala synchro are from where?
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by madan(f): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
haba! Dix is weird! Hw could you conceive such nonsense in your medularoblongata? Even the guy wey sing am sef don talk am say ''nobody wanna see you rising'' bad belle peepo. Abeg make I dance my Azonto jare... O ya watch me do my azonto azonto...

1 Like

Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by EZECHUKWUE(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
True
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by kheart(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lwkmd na wen u come bak frm there?
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by femeluaka(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Shitty shit....
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Ademolaajibade: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
na orisirisi we go hear for Naija.... always reading unecessary meaning to everything.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by TableLeg(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
What a dunce!
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Okeomooke(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dat's gud observation n conclusion 4rm u,u v said d truth o boy.God's child must not dance such music called Azonto.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by BAMMGROUP: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sick OP undecided
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by yommys01(m): 6:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mate, you may be right but wait a minute, just like Jehovah witnesses ( No insult to them ) believe that if you participate in the Olympics, you are worshipping a Greek god, you may be right that the devil belong to the devil but do you honestly think when Usain Holt or any of the Olympians, partake in the Olympics, do you think they have it at the back of their minds that they are serving a so called Greek god?

If the dance is from hell, do you honestly think any one who is dancing it have the devil in mind? Just like the idiots those claiming Yolo belongs to the devil, when I use YOLO, do I have any intention of worshiping any devil? People need to think before coming on here to start meaningless threads.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by chikeorji123(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
You need help I swear.

l don't think so..
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by tope33(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Why is everythn always abt the devil or religion? So if dancing azonto means am rehearsn d hell dance, does that make me an automatic candidate of hell? Common you can do better..!
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by chikeorji123(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012:
You are very right!

Many of the dance steps, music, fashion, street slangs, etc are from the pit of hell and should be avoided.

I pray people get wisdom to know what is right from what is evil.

Nice comment rest are trash!..
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by roseade247: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
if you call azonto dance from hell what will you now call alanta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) / Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.