Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL (39695 Views)

Why Are People Dancing Azonto And Makossa In Church? / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Is Dancing ' Azonto & Kukere ' In Church Appropriate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by ylaa(f): 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
U SOUND OLD SCHOOLISTIC. ARE YOU 1? WHAT HAS THIS DANCE STEPS GOT TO DO WITH YOUR BURNING HELL? GOD HELP YOU.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Bvercially(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Baba419: ALANTA IS THE DANCE OF ANGELS? *spread your wings and fly away*
Guy i cnt stop laffing i swear!
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Localamos(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
oluemmakay:
do i sound like a comedian to you? It's a crious mata dat needs special attentn.

I'm more worried about your command of english. It's as terrible as the your claims on Azonto.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by AdeniyiA(m): 8:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
the world is a mystery,the things of the spirit are foolishness to the ignorants.nothing happens in life without it having spiritual connection.many dances and dance steps have come and gone with people dancing to them without knowing their origin or how come about d name.
ar u sure those dancin ar nt duin it for Lucifer -d then head of heavenly choir?.this position has really accorded him strategies/intuitions to formulate things/songs/dances to win souls.
wel,only d spiritually inclined wld undstnd
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by kedukc(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
@OP, i remember one guy in the bible... He dance soteey, all him clothes comot fall for ground. David naim name.

Abeg tell us, shey the guy follow for hell fire?

Seriously, religion is the worst thing.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Aphrodite4(f): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
oluemmakay:
do i sound like a comedian to you? It's a crious mata dat needs special attentn.
I think u r d one tht needs serious attention.. D psychiatric kind
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Akeud(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
oluemmakay: Its so unfortunate that most Nigerian youths can not see byond der nose. We just embrace any crap presented by anybody all in the name of Music, with no effort to question d source because everything in life have a source. "We must not be ignorant of the devices of d devil".
SEEMS U ARE SAYING SOMETHING SENSIBLE.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by adexsimply(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Localamos:

I'm more worried about your command of english. It's as terrible as the your claims on Azonto.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by ibooky: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
I see! So those in hell are dancing azonto?
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by yemmy19(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
ℓ̊'m thinking that ∂!ѕ guy wants popularity.......cos dis is nutin but a mad man philosophy
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by grimadult(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
@ poster u must be a big bingo for u to write such here. Swear u hv neva sang or danced azonto in ur make I see weda thunder no go fire u and ur logic. Smh for u seeking for careless attn.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Baba419(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mrajonder: Akpos ran home from school yesterday crying and
mum asked
mum; akpos what is it
akpos; the fatest boy in our classslap me
mum; wat did you do to him
akpos; i told him that i saw him inmy dream where he worn a gold medal in Olympic game
mum; but that is good, why is he slapping you,but
wat race did he he took part in
akpos;mum u are asking ask if you don't know, it
is marathon eating

Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook.
Get more jokes,fun tipz success tipz,prayerz nd lotx more by jst liking dz page on facebook..
www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-fun-zone/125175654316810
10 commandment for women ...by Mr fancy'...
1. Don't be in a hurry to move out of your parents
house. 2. Don't wait for a man before you start living.
You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman. 3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and
you are not special. 4. Don't entertain a wrong number call, especially
at night. Its not the right way to find a lover. 5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take
breakfast and avoid sweets. 6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge
you by the way you dress even before they talk
to you. 7. Don't use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof
of love, he'll leave you after the sex. 8. Don't marry for the money, else you'll become
one of his possessions. 9. Add value to yourself - get a career. Don't be
fooled that a man will solve all your problems. 10. Beauty is not everything. If it is all you have,
you'll lose your place to someone beautiful better
more matured and competent than you..

if ur single jst like d page and u wil dfinetly be rewarded wit a gal..

LMAO!!! NAIRALAND SINGLE GUYS COMMITEE OYA!
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by plendil: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
what is azonto sef?
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
chikeorji123:

Which word? eve like u drag adam down to where he his...
abegi shattap...nonsense...oya, defend your claim with facts, m0r0n.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by baibijayyahoo(f): 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
miccheck57:

Wat is "I swear row God"?... Na new style abi?... No be sowi(sorry),
jawe(jare) again?.. Na those kind of words like row(to) na dem dey use
for the hottest part of hell... So flee from it.... Lol

LEARNER! grin grin
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
fratochi: . I totally agree with you my brother, how I wish that our eyes can be opened.

lwtmb, BROs o! i b babe NAU! u wan spoil my market ba gringrin
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by rhodiesworld(f): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
having gone through all the comments on this azonto, omg, u guys r s funny, buh come to think of it, you were wite this thing, you wan spoil market give azonto abi? anywhere, whether pple dance azonto or not, if they were destined for hell, they wont escape It, it's better, they learn the dance well o, it could give them a good status when they get there, when I go to heaven, I will teach someone like King David the dance step, I cant wait to joinis dance clase, I learnt he was a good dancer

Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
FXKing2012:
You are very right!

Many of the dance steps, music, fashion, street slangs, etc are from the pit of hell and should be avoided.

I pray people get wisdom to know what is right from what is evil.
dis my funny guy... even come add fashion and slang! grin na u biko, u too much
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Ogbuefienubiaka: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
I know most musicians use a lot of 'JUJU' and will not be surprised if Azonto comes from Satan
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by ministerblessed: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
If every dance step is associated to d devil,wetin xtians go come dey dance...... Even david wen be man after God's own heart dance so tey I'm wife dey vex for am. As for me I go dey dance anyone I like for church as far as d step follow beat and my heart no judge me. Abi make I kon tanda inside church make my blessing dey pass me by...... GOD FORBID!!!!!!
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by kurga(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
oluemmakay:
The matter is fine. You should be taken seriously
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by McGeorge1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

*dancing etigi*

dat one too is rehearsal to all dos people dat will b walkin on hot coal in hell
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Hefty5(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2013
With critical thinking and a gud understanding we should ask ourselves this que. Where indeed did all diz dance emanate 4rm "azonto", alanta, etigi, alingo,etc.. Mehn it's really apalling dudez....
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 29, 2013
Abeg try get small sense na....
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by lemmings(m): 1:01am On Jan 29, 2013
Hefty5: With critical thinking and a gud understanding we should ask ourselves this que. Where indeed did all diz dance emanate 4rm "azonto", alanta, etigi, alingo,etc.. Mehn it's really apalling dudez....

azonto is a ghanian traditional dance which the youths of ghana modernized and it became popular. Etigi is a south-south traditional dance,which was also modernized. Alingo is the remixed version of azonto created by p square. And if you ask me,that is pure creativity.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by Gagason(m): 1:08am On Jan 29, 2013
well ,i think its just the state of ur mind,,,,,music is a creation of God ,mi friend .seriously i mean no disrespect but dont u think u being extra religious?or those who dance azonto r going to hell for dancing azonto?
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by fratochi: 4:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
the world is a mystery,the things of the spirit are foolishness to the ignorants.nothing happens in life without it having spiritual connection.many dances and dance steps have come and gone with people dancing to them without knowing their origin or how come about d name.
ar u sure those dancin ar nt duin it for Lucifer -d then head of heavenly choir?.this position has really accorded him strategies/intuitions to formulate things/songs/dances to win souls.
wel,only d spiritually inclined wld undstnd
my brother your on point! You know the carnal man cannot understand the things of the spirit. God will deliver us.
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by fratochi: 4:41am On Jan 29, 2013
lemmings:

azonto is a ghanian traditional dance which the youths of ghana modernized and it became popular. Etigi is a south-south traditional dance,which was also modernized. Alingo is the remixed version of azonto created by p square. And if you ask me,that is pure creativity.
. My brother, if you are a good student of the history of african traditions, you will observe that most if not all of them are products of wickedness, emanating from the idol worship of one god or goddess, so when you say this song was from this traditional or that tradition you also make efforts to trace the roots/source of the said tradition because indeed 'EVERYTHING THING HAS A SOURCE', God help us!
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by swtcharissa(f): 4:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Well I will not doubt,,I have told my hubby b4 dat there is something about this dance dat gives me space about dancing it...I am a very good dancer,but the harder I try T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ learn azonto d more it flees from me
Re: AZONTO Is A Dancing Style From HELL by dammillici(m): 4:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Azonto is from Hell Barbaric idea!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dead Marriage By Anita Schafer (Oyakhilome) / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Here’s Why Senior Catholic Figures Are Cautioning Father Mbaka (By Naptu2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.