Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Plz I Need A Gud Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz I Need A Gud Advice (905 Views)

I Beta Friend A Worwor Babe Wit A Gud Heart / How A Girl Disgraced Me yesterday...but it all turned awt gud / Plz I Nid Idea/sugestion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Franny89: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2013
Plz am into a reletionship dat has lasted 4 2yrs now. Am 23y old nd my guy is will be 26y by july nd he stays @ abuja. We met each oda @ skul nd our families, friendz nd reletions knws we'r dating but my guy jz graduated last yr nd i myself am still in skul(on I.T) so we agreed to marry but nw my parents dnt support us anymore cos he has not been established so they wnt me to marry som1 who is established but my problem is dat my guy keeps on begging them to liv me marry him. He told me to relax nd promised me by nxt yr we will get married but my parents still dnt agree cos they beliv he can't take care of me. My problem now is dat am use to him nd getting married to anoda man is diffcult 4 me nd also 4 hw he showed me luv nd cared 4 while he was still in skul even till now. He even accomodated me wen my parentz could not pay my accomodation fee @ skul. I dnt wnt to hurt him nd my parentz are here pushing me to marry som1 else nd beside am not getting younger. Plz dear landers i dnt wnt to make a mistake. Jz tell me wat u tink.
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
The problem is not that he won't be able to take care of you. The problem is that your parents are the greedy ones and they are fighting for their own bellies. Greedy parents are very hard to cope with as they are always very adamant as they regard their famale daughters as their gate or hope out of poverty ( does not matter if they have money themselves, since nothing can beat the poverty of the soul). At d same time, he might not b able to tk care of u, but where is it written that it is the guy that shud always do the taking care? Look for somthing to do while the guy to get himself engaged in somthing rewarding. If the two of u can agree, the sky can even never compete with ur limit. Do not let ur parents sell u to d highest bidder as u would have ursef to blame in the not so far future. Say no to greedy parents today and it shall be well with u.

2 Likes

Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
@ 23 u r busy givin urself headache abt notin! Na wa o,pls finish ur schooling, serve nd get smtin doing 4 urself b4 u do all dis everytin wl fall in2 place.Tell ur parents u r nt ready 4 marriage yet.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Jbols2001(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
If he's not gainfully employed, then he has no biz with marriage.
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Goodcare(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
This parent of a thin en na only God go help us
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Roseey0(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
Just take in 4 him shikena,your parents must gree by fire by force. cheesy
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Franny89: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
I can't taken in 4 him cos my parentz will be disapointed nd is not a good teaching to my only sis
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Mr1234(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
you are only bothered for no reason. You're only still young and still in school, marriage shouldn't be on your mind. You're still far from menopause so why the rush?

Your parents aren't helping matters either. They don't need to rush you into marriage, their not supporting the marriage because of that reason is totally wrong.

They gave birth to you, you should be able to talk to them, make them see things.

But it still beats me why marriage is being rushed into like its one rosy place ehn?

NIGERIAN GIRLS sha!
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by luvmijeje(f): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
Op what an elderly see sitting,the young one cannot see standing.Why would you want to get married to a guy that can barely feed u nt to talk of ur unborn.
Am nt saying get married to the other guy but at least be patient.Rem most guyz are in luv with the word 'Sex' and nt 'Responsibility'.
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by sunnyt1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Franny89: Plz am into a reletionship dat has lasted 4 2yrs now. Am 23y old nd my guy is will be 26y by july nd he stays @ abuja. We met each oda @ skul nd our families, friendz nd reletions knws we'r dating but my guy jz graduated last yr nd i myself am still in skul(on I.T) so we agreed to marry but nw my parents dnt support us anymore cos he has not been established so they wnt me to marry som1 who is established but my problem is dat my guy keeps on begging them to liv me marry him. He told me to relax nd promised me by nxt yr we will get married but my parents still dnt agree cos they beliv he can't take care of me. My problem now is dat am use to him nd getting married to anoda man is diffcult 4 me nd also 4 hw he showed me luv nd cared 4 while he was still in skul even till now. He even accomodated me wen my parentz could not pay my accomodation fee @ skul. I dnt wnt to hurt him nd my parentz are here pushing me to marry som1 else nd beside am not getting younger. Plz dear landers i dnt wnt to make a mistake. Jz tell me wat u tink.

Did u say u are nt getting younger? At 23? Dat says it all, im very sure u will jilt this guy in the end.

Your tone shows that you wanna go wit ur parents and God is in heaven.
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by sunnyt1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Roseey0: Just take in 4 him shikena,your parents must gree by fire by force. cheesy

Dats a lamentable advice. Wud u do dat if faced wit the same bridge? Wat a shocking opinion
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Jerie(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
To be candid, you don't have a focus for your life. At 23, you're already carrying marriage problems to Nairaland?

I guess your parents see you as a meal ticket. By the way, do you really love your man enough to be patient for him to blossom like the morning lily? The fact that he hasn't become a 'financial graduate' shouldn't be a ground for dropping him. He is 26 years and will make it in no time.

If they want you to marry a lawyer, doctor, or any of the professions tell them that Mr President studied zoology. Don't let any of these blackberry-clutching, salamander-looking girls reap from where you've sown.

If they really want you to get married for financial reasons, you can get married to an ATM machine.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by topsco(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
From Ur lengthened words,here are my Findings;
1. You are an I T level student @ 23years Old
2. Your man is a fresh grad,means he is on service dis year
3. The responsibility aptitudes of Ur parents
My Conclusion;
1. At such age and an I T level student,ur main priority should b ur study and to b d best u could be.Am so suprise that in place of dat u chose to put marriage tinz as ur number one on ur table of preference.
From dis i can say dat u lack self confidence,u cant even decide for urself.what a shame,u dont even know what are ur wants and needs,talkless of having anything called a future,just a come along.Why wasting ur time,and ur parents resources,Chai! See one of Naija girls.
2. Ur man is even one of those worst guys in many years.A fresh grad @ 26 years begging and promising a 23yrs girl a marriage next yr,who by dat time will just finished 4rm his 1 yr service ish.He never begged and promised u on how he would get a job,how to build his future,how to make himself stands as man.Shame! Dreaming another man's dream,begging and promising a marriage what a waste.
3. Out of the 3 characters here,is only ur parents dat understand their responsibility as a guidance,though they might sound greedy.but i think u miss understood them.
How on earth will a parent allows
such things;A man dat cant feed himself begging and promising marriage to an I T Student,A man who dont even understands what is next in his life,a confused man.
Girl,ur parents want life for u,dat is y they want u to marry another man,but i can see it they did dat to stop u 4rm going into the greatest mistake of ur life,cos they knew u cant do dat.
...Advice...
1. Face ur study,and b d best u aimed to be.
2. Tell ur man,to stop dreaming anoda man's dream.He should get a job after service n established himself as a man indeed.
3. If those ad above can be achieved,I promised u ur parents will freely with all their blessings offer ur hands in marriage to dis ur man of ur dream.

1 Like

Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by Roseey0(f): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2013
sunny t:

Dats a lamentable advice. Wud u do dat if faced wit the same bridge? Wat a shocking opinion
.i will even do worse than this if i find myself in her shoes,like staying away from them(parents) for a long time making it look like i eloped,but that depend on how much i would want to be with my bf. I may not take in,bt will claim to be pregnant for him already,and since her parents wont want her to have a child outside wedluck,they will facilitate the wedding.
My opiniƶn may shock you but it still remains mine.
Lets hear what you got for her.
Re: Plz I Need A Gud Advice by PastorAji(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2013
grin
Jerie: To be candid, you don't have a focus for your life. At 23, you're already carrying marriage problems to Nairaland?

I guess your parents see you as a meal ticket. By the way, do you really love your man enough to be patient for him to blossom like the morning lily? The fact that he hasn't become a 'financial graduate' shouldn't be a ground for dropping him. He is 26 years and will make it in no time.

If they want you to marry a lawyer, doctor, or any of the professions tell them that Mr President studied zoology. Don't let any of these blackberry-clutching, salamander-looking girls reap from where you've sown.

If they really want you to get married for financial reasons, you can get married to an ATM machine.

On point shocked

From Ur lengthened words,here are my Findings;
1. You are an I T level student @ 23years Old
2. Your man is a fresh grad,means he is on service dis year
3. The responsibility aptitudes of Ur parents
My Conclusion;
1. At such age and an I T level student,ur main priority should b ur study and to b d best u could be.Am so suprise that in place of dat u chose to put marriage tinz as ur number one on ur table of preference.
From dis i can say dat u lack self confidence,u cant even decide for urself.what a shame,u dont even know what are ur wants and needs,talkless of having anything called a future,just a come along.Why wasting ur time,and ur parents resources,Chai! See one of Naija girls.
2. Ur man is even one of those worst guys in many years.A fresh grad @ 26 years begging and promising a 23yrs girl a marriage next yr,who by dat time will just finished 4rm his 1 yr service ish.He never begged and promised u on how he would get a job,how to build his future,how to make himself stands as man.Shame! Dreaming another man's dream,begging and promising a marriage what a waste.
3. Out of the 3 characters here,is only ur parents dat understand their responsibility as a guidance,though they might sound greedy.but i think u miss understood them.
How on earth will a parent allows
such things;A man dat cant feed himself begging and promising marriage to an I T Student,A man who dont even understands what is next in his life,a confused man.
Girl,ur parents want life for u,dat is y they want u to marry another man,but i can see it they did dat to stop u 4rm going into the greatest mistake of ur life,cos they knew u cant do dat.
...Advice...
1. Face ur study,and b d best u aimed to be.
2. Tell ur man,to stop dreaming anoda man's dream.He should get a job after service n established himself as a man indeed.
3. If those ad above can be achieved,I promised u ur parents will freely with all their blessings offer ur hands in marriage to dis ur man of ur dream

Double points!!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

"Do Women Deserve Breathing Space In Relationships? " / 3 Common Mistakes Women Make In The Bedroom. / Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.