Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. (1580 Views)

15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / 5 Texts That Can Kill Your Chances With A Girl / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by busket(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2013
Inexperienced guys think if he talks for hours on a phone with a girl, he will become more "boyfriend material" to her. Very wrong! The opposite will actually be occurring and she'll lose respect and interest for you. Why? Because you would become too available, too easy and you signal you have no life. If a guy has value, his time has value too -- which means he doesn't waste it spending the next three hours on the phone. People value something when it's rare. If you give time too freely, then you're not valuable.

Often times, girls call guys for idle chatter when she's bored. If you think it means she likes you, try this experiment. Call her for idle chatter in return. I bet most of the time, she wouldn't want to talk when you need it. Or she'll chat a few minutes and want to hang up. That's because (duh!!!) she doesn't really like you. She calls you for idle chatter only because you've been identified as the schmuck willing to entertain her whenever she's bored.

Don't get me wrong, if something bad happened, you want to be there on the phone. Otherwise, never do a phone marathon session with her. Never. And if she calls, don't always pick up or return her calls. If you do pick up, talk for 10 minutes max and make sure you're the one who ends the conversation. Long talks are reserved for person-to-person encounters.

2 Likes

Re: Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2013
i dont lose interest and respect for him so long we are having a really good conversation
Re: Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by busket(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i dont lose interest and respect for him so long we are having a really good conversation
But it gets to a point where you must fell bored. Just admit it.
Re: Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
busket:
But it gets to a point where you must fell bored. Just admit it.
not with me hey
Re: Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2013
My Boo loves me talking with her on the Phone because according to her, i am very fun to speak with and witty too....

Does your post apply to me still... #justwondering.
Re: Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by 190: 1:04am On Jan 28, 2013
to be honest its kinda true

am not a phone person, im rather the chiity chatter kinda person
and more like a regular smooth talker!

to dey hold fone to my ear for hours dey taya me
especially these days im getting obese - na serious work

anywayz baq to the topic yes it sure makes girls see you finish especially if shes Nigerian
U know nigerian girls sabi see person finish undecided
Re: Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2013
Bullshitology!

1 Like

Re: Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by NobiGod: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2013
busket: Inexperienced guys think if he talks for hours on a phone with a girl, he will become more "boyfriend material" to her. Very wrong! The opposite will actually be occurring and she'll lose respect and interest for you. Why? Because you would become too available, too easy and you signal you have no life. If a guy has value, his time has value too -- which means he doesn't waste it spending the next three hours on the phone. People value something when it's rare. If you give time too freely, then you're not valuable.

Often times, girls call guys for idle chatter when she's bored. If you think it means she likes you, try this experiment. Call her for idle chatter in return. I bet most of the time, she wouldn't want to talk when you need it. Or she'll chat a few minutes and want to hang up. That's because (duh!!!) she doesn't really like you. She calls you for idle chatter only because you've been identified as the schmuck willing to entertain her whenever she's bored.

Don't get me wrong, if something bad happened, you want to be there on the phone. Otherwise, never do a phone marathon session with her. Never. And if she calls, don't always pick up or return her calls. If you do pick up, talk for 10 minutes max and make sure you're the one who ends the conversation. Long talks are reserved for person-to-person encounters.

Op I just can't fault your assertions...I was a victim to everything you said. When I got myself and cut her off she begged for a month. She gotten used to the attention, and fought hard to keep the status quo.

1 Like

Re: Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by Mynd44: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2013
Another load of crap
Re: Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her. by xyoung: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2013
This post will soon be hidden

(1) (Reply)

When Are They One? / Don't Want The Friends Zone No More / The 4 Categories Of Girls The Guys Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.