Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers (25335 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off Dance Moves / Paul Okoye Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Afam4eva(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry:

Tell your brothers to stop advertising less than a 1000 dollar shoes. This is pure inferiority complex, who are they trying to oppress? the poor? to show people that they wear designer shoes? how many times have Tuface, Wande Coal and Dbanj advertised their Prada shoes? Can't they afford them? don't they own some? Can't they afford Armani suits?

Students wear real LV products, yet you don't see them advertising it. I brought tribe into it cos we Igbos can act stoopid sometimes. Thos was the same way a friend of mine posted the IPAD she bought for her son on FB, for what kwanu? to show us that her 12 year old son is using IPAD when 5 year old kids have been using it since 1940?

There are 2 things money can't buy, CLASS AND MATURITY

Ndi ara
So, 50cent and other American musicians that flaunt their wares are also Igbo? SMH for you...And when did you become Igbo?

It's a culture to flaunt what you have in Hip Hop and it's not only Psquare that are doing it in Nigeria. Most of them do it. I hate it personally, but it what it is.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
atuboweke:

You must be typing from one remote village, where u have access to only NTA. Pls watch MTV, CHANNEL O,E, etc ...they display their materioal possessions like fun.

Put a sock on it
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Akshow: 3:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
cigar icon:
Abeg help me tell them oh. Even Jay z show off his stuff, abi rihanna no show us her multimillion dollar mansion, abi Beyonce and Jay z no show us the diamond encrusted barbie doll wey dem buy for their daughter?
Btw, the navy blue/black one is fine
did you see those Hollywood stars showin off three petty pair of shoes? Even bieber will not try that.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by tunapawizzy: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
c.fours:
he is almost 35 and acting a fool.
buhahaha
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, 50cent and other American musicians that flaunt their wares are also Igbo? SMH for you...And when did you become Igbo?

It's a culture to flaunt what you have in Hip Hop and it's not only Psquare that are doing it in Nigeria. Most of them do it. I hate it personally, but it what it is.

I don't care if 50 cent wears a 50 ct Necklace in a movie scene or Music Video and show it off to the world. I care about my fellow uneducated Nigerian Igbo brothers who suffer from insecurity and inferiority complex. This is what happens when people start making money, they tend to exhibit illiteracy in their everyday life.

When did I become Igbo? the day we lost Awomolo
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Afam4eva(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry:

I don't care if 50 cent wears a 50 ct Necklace in a movie scene or Music Video and show it off to the world. I care about my fellow uneducated Nigerian Igbo brothers who suffer from insecurity and inferiority complex. This is what happens when people start making money, they tend to exhibit illiteracy in their everyday life.

When did I become Igbo? the day we lost Awomolo
Answer my question: is it only Psquare that are guilty of this in Nigeria?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by hollypagan: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
china shoe
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Answer my question: is it only Psquare that are guilty of this in Nigeria?

Answer me: Where and when have I said they are the only ones guilty of it? Quote me or forever hold your peace. angry
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Afam4eva(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry:

Answer me: Where and when have I said they are the only ones guilty of it? Quote me or forever hold your peace. angry
So, why are you bringing their tribe into it if they're not the only ones doing it....ok, let me rephrase my question:

Is it only Igbo artiste that do it?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, why are you bringing their tribe into it if they're not the only ones doing it....ok, let me rephrase my question:

Is it only Igbo artiste that do it?

Find and Quote me or forever hold your peace angry

Have you not seen me bash Davido many times? That one that was even born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

BTW The question you posted above has just confirmed what I thought earlier, you support them cos their Igbos. Did you see me write Igbo in my first post? I intentionally write comments to bring out the truth in people and deliberately added Igbo in my post to you. Look at the way you focused all your attention on the tribe aspect. Thank you thank you and thank you for proving me right.

As for those two bloody Igbo brothers, they are bleeping useless angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by ohisola(f): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
safarigirl: Is this a question? Whose houses does MTV Cribs visit? How many American mags do you open?

All of you that say it's childish, the Hollywood people you're calling show off everything from houses to cars, wardrobes, or isn't it Mariah Carey that showed us her 3,000ft closet? Or Kimora Lee that shows off her walk-in closet?

Celebrities round the world show off their stuff, I don't see the crime here, or are Naija celebs suddenly not good enough to do same?

I no know why this thing dey pain una for body so, why black people no dey like when their brothers dey succeed? They always gotta say something to dampen his success or downplay it.

That being said, I don see the shoe, make I go soak my garri finish abeg

Gbam!!! U said it. Inside dat closet, u kn hw many desisners wears dey?
Bot customized and bot of d hanger? If dey want 2 show let dem show smtin worth it. Wen dey exhibited their house #dats if na dem get am o# @ least sm pple congratulated dem. Its lik seein 2face com out n show a D&G shirt he bot, no b say na customized o.or Beyounce or Kanye or anyother celeb wit head doin suc. Was evn expectin to see their names on it. Wen dem reach dat levels I go congratulate dem.

Until den dey can  my natural black ass. By d way, Nnamdi @ Aba can mak 1 beta dan dat grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by deebrain(m): 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
c.fours:
he is almost 35 and acting a fool.

Is he really up to 35? Then there is a problem. The duo are nice and humble guys. However it is this Peter guy (i admire more, suprisingly) that just does things that young ones do...
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
dont8: Also, lack of home trainig. I thought it's people that just came to the city from village that behave in such manner.
MONEY CANT BUY CLASS, U CAN TAKE THE MAN OUT OF THE GHETTO BUT U CANT TAKE THE GHETTO OUTTA THE MAN
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Two4Two(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
They keep showing everything they have one day they will show us their undies.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by truelovecom: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Princess055: Can u imagine? Dis guy no mature at all,he too dey show.so childish.peter,must u intemidiate pple wit ur wealth,u rich 2day anoda person go get money 2moro.na evryday u go dey show us wetin u get.pls try 2 go up n stop behaving lyk a baby.mtcheew

LoL. Please dont be jealous, its not his fault that your broke. If you were rich, you would rush to get your own shoe……Peter is not intimidating you, All Peter is trying 2say is that "money is good and you should work hard to make yours"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by nadias877(f): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry: Sigh. How many times do these Hollywood stars post pictures of their material possessions? Inferiority complex and lack of proper education is seriously affecting Nigerian celebrities
I completely agree with you. He's just being lousy.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by tmd01: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
pro01: I guess maturity is boring and sense doesn't sell. That explains why this overgrown kid (mental Peter Pan) always gets more acclaim (especially from the girls) than his more sensible brother.

These guys work so hard for their money,so if this is how best he knows how to spend it?then thumbs up. I'm sure this so sensible, reasonable and mature brother still has his own way of spending or rather lavishing,just that we don't know about it. PETER, NICE SNEAKERS!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry: Sigh. How many times do these Hollywood stars post pictures of their material possessions? Inferiority complex and lack of proper education is seriously affecting Nigerian celebrities
without haters like you, the world won't be a fun place to live in.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Morayo747: Nonsense. Those shoes are £450 whilst I don't have LV shoes (because I dont like LV) I have several prada shoes which cost the same so this aint no big deal. And it is really childish...
Make we hear word.You dey dere dey form your own Peter Okoye with mouth.You aint better off cos yu dey use your mouth without proove while Peter showed his own with pix
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by tmd01: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by truelovecom: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Morayo747: Nonsense. Those shoes are £450 whilst I don't have LV shoes (because I dont like LV) I have several prada shoes which cost the same so this aint no big deal. And it is really childish...

lol……you ain't got shit
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
blink182: without haters like you, the world won't be a fun place to live in.

I know right? How amazing is that
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by andyanders: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
slimyem: This is just childish...
More like something an 18 year old would do...
Mtcheeeeeeeew
i wouldn't have been surprised if it was Davido or Skales doing this..undecided

Not even 18yrs baby, but what a toddler displays when they see their mates. I think they should grow up.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by noskeybaba: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
Princess055: Can u imagine? Dis guy no mature at all,he too dey show.so childish.peter,must u intemidiate pple wit ur wealth,u rich 2day anoda person go get money 2moro.na evryday u go dey show us wetin u get.pls try 2 go up n stop behaving lyk a baby.mtcheew

You need to stop hating and focus more on your english classes.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by occam(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Don't they post their cars and houses? Why do they ask them what clothe they are wearing on the red carpet.

Designers provide clothes and jewels for free to celebrities to advertise. They don't pay a dime. Some smart actors/actress demand donation to their charity to put on these clothes.

Who will see or notice Okoye wearing a LV? nobody, except his buddies and hoes.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Afam4eva(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry:

Find and Quote me or forever hold your peace angry

Have you not seen me bash Davido many times? That one that was even born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

BTW The question you posted above has just confirmed what I thought earlier, you support them cos their Igbos. Did you see me write Igbo in my first post? I intentionally write comments to bring out the truth in people and deliberately added Igbo in my post to you. Look at the way you focused all your attention on the tribe aspect. Thank you thank you and thank you for proving me right.

As for those two bloody Igbo brothers, they are bleeping useless angry

What's my business if you bash davido or not...How does that have bearing on this topic. I made a comment and instead of you to make yours and move on, you chose to go tribal by suggesting that i'm supporting them cos they're Igbo. And you further went deep into the path of shame bu suggesting that Igbo boys are like that and that they're the only ones guilty of this. You even used your supposed Igbo friend to support your tribal assertion. Then when i asked you to prove your assertion and you started dancing tha macabar dance.

Your last sentence just shows the kind of person you are. If Psquare who have worked hard to get to this level can be considered useless then i don't know what noun we can use for you. Except of course, you're the Beyoncee we've been hearing about.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by truelovecom: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
ocman: hahahahhahhahahahahahhahaahhahahhaha so make we do wetin nah? i don laff tire. ee be like say your papa and brothers follow go

Lol , you get mouth
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by noskeybaba: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
Two4Two: They keep showing everything they have one day they will show us their undies.

as a matter of fact, i would like to see it to, to know if its gucci or burberry. grin Ndi ufu obi. tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by seedord247(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
This shoes are on salea @ fashion mall in vegas. tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Are you done composing and singing to me the Nigeria national anthem? Moving on boy

Afam4eva:
What's my business if you bash davido or not...How does that have bearing on this topic. I made a comment and instead of you to make yours and move on, you chose to go tribal by suggesting that i'm supporting them cos they're Igbo. And you further went deep into the path of shame bu suggesting that Igbo boys are like that and that they're the only ones guilty of this. You even used your supposed Igbo friend to support your tribal assertion. Then when i asked you to prove your assertion and you started dancing tha macabar dance.

Your last sentence just shows the kind of person you are. If Psquare who have worked hard to get to this level can be considered useless then i don't know what noun we can use for you. Except of course, you're the Beyoncee we've been hearing about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday / Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Zlatan, Victor AD Shutdown Abuja With Mega Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.