Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers (25336 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off Dance Moves / Paul Okoye Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
truelove.com:

LOL…I guess your Dangote's son, right? Onye oshi, you wan rub with your mind ,abi?……keep dreaming and wishing to have a prada, while your mates have started laying foundation for their building/duplex.……WAKE UP!!!, its time 2hustle.
Ever heard of a little thing called a mortgage Not everyone needs to lay foundations to build a house. Again I say you are a bush boy who's never been anywhere and still lives in the dark ages. Oloshi jatijati
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by TableLeg(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
geeez: This is poverty of the mind. Not impressed. You won't see a Tuface or D'Banj do this. Doesn't mean they can afford anything that the twins can. Besides I've been advised several times that part of security consciousness includes 'avoiding an open display of opulence'. It's youthful exuberance at a certain age and immaturity when you're in your thirties and you would undoubtedly be setting yourself up for a criminal attack
Dbanj does childish stuff like this dont even go there ...
The idiot posted a picture of himself eating rice and drinking champagne on the balcony of a beachfront apartment in Miami... Now that is show off!
Tuface i agree with you, but Dbanj, please ... There are several childish and immature show offs.. I will dig shi.....t up if you dare me!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by romanlaw(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
jennykadry:

Find and Quote me or forever hold your peace angry

Have you not seen me bash Davido many times? That one that was even born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

BTW The question you posted above has just confirmed what I thought earlier, you support them cos their Igbos. Did you see me write Igbo in my first post? I intentionally write comments to bring out the truth in people and deliberately added Igbo in my post to you. Look at the way you focused all your attention on the tribe aspect. Thank you thank you and thank you for proving me right.

Go and sleep you useless woman....who cares what u like or blast.......after standing along Opebi road in da night. see who's talking? who dash u be Igbo? if u are unfortunatley an Igbo then go and marry a yoruba man....the Igbo type dont need your type.

As for those two bloody Igbo brothers, they are bleeping useless angry

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
@Romanlaw

How do you know opebi? You know men that visit opebi at night or know what happens at opebi are those suffering from "10 seconds ejaculationn disease" . It takes a one minute man like you, who happens to be a product of a leaked gold circle condom to know what happens @ opebi.

You see that capital S in the word TUPID? You are the reason behind the genius that formed those letters as one word. You my friend need to go and get a job, I blame Goodluck Jonathan, cos if Nigeria had good job available to citizens, you will not be here "fighting" like the woman I buy knorr cubes and egusi from at tejuosho market whenever I visit Nigeria.

Ewu cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Chiopatra: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
Princess055: Can u imagine? Dis guy no mature at all,he too dey show.so childish.peter,must u intemidiate pple wit ur wealth,u rich 2day anoda person go get money 2moro.na evryday u go dey show us wetin u get.pls try 2 go up n stop behaving lyk a baby.mtcheew
Bad belle
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by goldfish80(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
donted:

Na 2day 9ja solder de go peace keeping? Go to NL general and comment on topic related to dat. MuM................u
Sacarzm just flew past υ bro... Nwa mkpi

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by igbo2011(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2013
Why can't he "stunt" on African owned products? No wonder why we are so poor.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by dapsonlou(m): 4:53am On Jan 31, 2013
mairodi: i am amazed at responses. P square is not appreciated in naija. People always insult them. Outside naija these guys are famous and we love them. They have such talent. Showing off shoes, cars and houses is the norm of any celeb and we the followers love it.it has nothing to do with age or maturity. In fact peter is more entertaining than paul but we love em both. Dont open and comment on the celeb page if it hurts you. Stars are doing it daily overseas but u dont complain. If u dont support your own we will support for you

did you say we the follower or you the follower, I don't follow any man cause he knows how to sing my dear. i just don't get People sweating other people just cause they are shown on tv jesus they are just like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Zlatan, Victor AD Shutdown Abuja With Mega Show / Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos / New Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Will Make You Fall In Love (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.