Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers (25334 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off Dance Moves / Paul Okoye Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by stansmart(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2013
omo ppl sabi jealous ohh
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by dapsonlou(m): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2013
Yeoal: http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/peter-psquare-okoye-shows-off-his-pairs.html?m=0

The price of a real LV sneaker nor be beans. 3 can buy u a small car. These guys r making serious money.

which small car are you going to buy with 3 LV sneakers? the 3 sneakers cost $695 each, so which car are you planing on buying for $2085? (naira 329,430k)

http://www.louisvuitton.com/front/#/eng_US/Collections/Men/Shoes

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by cap28: 12:50am On Jan 30, 2013
what a loser,does anyone care what type of shoes you wear, you'll still be treated less than the average white person wherever you go in the world.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by SirP1: 2:03am On Jan 30, 2013
Total rubbish ... Immaturity at its peak... There are several guys in my school with Lv shoes and bags , I don't recall them posting pics of it anywhere .. It's only Nigerians that this kinda thing impresses
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 30, 2013
Their first album(last night) had already been arranged by paul b4 peter came around, paul okoye also writes 90% of d songs and does most of the productions nd singing at d same tym. Peter on d other hand, helps add spice nd style especially with his delicious dance steps in the videos. However u look at it, it is clear that dis peter guy is less busy and has more tym on his hands, dats why he is always in d papers either welcoming a new baby(mind u, he has 2 already while his broda doesn't have any) or flaunting his abs. Talk about "monkey dey work, baboon dey chop," anyway,they re twins nd paul doesn't seem to mind, so make una park well. No be him fault.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by hammedkola(m): 2:28am On Jan 30, 2013
Mr..Cork:
IBO madeAba made Louis Vittton!! angry
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 30, 2013
igbsam: You'll never see a real business mogul, tech billionaires do these shit. They let their personality speak for them, not their petty stuffs like shoes and cars and necklace and wrist watch. Check out dangote, seun, myself, bill gates, mike adenuga etc just to mention a few....we no dey make noise.
Urself? hahahaha,village man
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by redsun(m): 2:58am On Jan 30, 2013
Last time I was thinking of the first person that thought of the concept of shoes and what really motivated the person. Was it cold,heat or fashion? S ometimes forget that shoes are just main to cover feet and marsh on the terrain.
I love clean,smart sport shoes but I hate brand names,especially when they are visible.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 30, 2013
lestat:
you and everyone who liked your post are all foooools have u ever heard of MTV Cribs? undecided

I didn't like her comment but guess what mofo? Jenny is so right.

MTV Cribs mor0n! Hellooooo! Not sneaker cribs.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 30, 2013
safarigirl: Is this a question? Whose houses does MTV Cribs visit? How many American mags do you open?

All of you that say it's childish, the Hollywood people you're calling show off everything from houses to cars, wardrobes, or isn't it Mariah Carey that showed us her 3,000ft closet? Or Kimora Lee that shows off her walk-in closet?

Celebrities round the world show off their stuff, I don't see the crime here, or are Naija celebs suddenly not good enough to do same?

I no know why this thing dey pain una for body so, why black people no dey like when their brothers dey succeed? They always gotta say something to dampen his success or downplay it.

That being said, I don see the shoe, make I go soak my garri finish abeg

[size=13pt]It doesn't matter what the Americans are doing. We don't have to wait for them or any other internationals to be sensible before we too get our own sense.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by mairodi(f): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2013
i am amazed at responses. P square is not appreciated in naija. People always insult them. Outside naija these guys are famous and we love them. They have such talent. Showing off shoes, cars and houses is the norm of any celeb and we the followers love it.it has nothing to do with age or maturity. In fact peter is more entertaining than paul but we love em both. Dont open and comment on the celeb page if it hurts you. Stars are doing it daily overseas but u dont complain. If u dont support your own we will support for you

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Jubal01: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2013
joyli:

Like my 10 years old son grin grin grin grin
Nawao! Na old cargo u b o! Choi!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by donted(m): 7:13am On Jan 30, 2013
goldfish80: Our soldiers dey war front ƒoя Mali, una dey here dey talk another thing

Na 2day 9ja solder de go peace keeping? Go to NL general and comment on topic related to dat. MuM................u
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by kulljp: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2013
ma guy! let d money speak on ur body abeg........... u guys suffered for it! taaaaa! ine komu ooo!
angry cheesy shocked kiss[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 30, 2013
jennykadry: Sigh. How many times do these Hollywood stars post pictures of their material possessions? Inferiority complex and lack of proper education is seriously affecting Nigerian celebrities
but 2face didnt go to school lyk dis guys, but u can't see him do all dis show-off.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by geeez: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2013
This is poverty of the mind. Not impressed. You won't see a Tuface or D'Banj do this. Doesn't mean they can afford anything that the twins can. Besides I've been advised several times that part of security consciousness includes 'avoiding an open display of opulence'. It's youthful exuberance at a certain age and immaturity when you're in your thirties and you would undoubtedly be setting yourself up for a criminal attack
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by solinho(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2013
I will make it IJN.... AMEN.......
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 30, 2013
Real rich people don't show off! It's better when people realize you had more money than they thought you had, than showing off and people find out you didn't have anything after all.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by nuorlah: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2013
jennykadry:

1. MTV crib? that is to say MTV goes to them and they show off what they have got? that is to say (again) they were asked to show it off cos it's a way to entertain people? that is to say they did not just take a picture with their blackberries and post on the internet while shopping at LV shop? that is to say they have had those things inside their crib until asked to show it off?

2. My comparison to hollywood stars? wow, so one has to be an actor to be compared(Mind you not comparing their acting skills but their personal life and/or lifestyle) to Hollywood stars? I just realized I am not as intelligent as I taught. Holy molly me someone please give me a brain shocked shocked

Did you talk about inferiority complex? It appears you are d one suffering from it. Why d comparison with hollywood?

Is he in hollywood? Why should he behave like them?
What if this is how nija celebs do it and it becomes their mark. I am not in support of show off but the way you go about it,I dont agree with.

You are a known sadist btw.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by safarigirl(f): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]It doesn't matter what the Americans are doing. We don't have to wait for them or any other internationals to be sensible before we too get our own sense.[/size]
I mentioned MTV cribs because Miss Jenny K mentiomed the Hollywoodians, people should stop comparing, to each his own.

I repeat, this pic was posted on Instagram, for Peter's family and friends to view, it was not his intention for the wntire world to see it, so people shouldn't come here and rant like the guy is purposely throwing stuff in their faces, it's not his fault people are eager to spread news of his success.

I doubt I'm getting through to many people cos Nigerians tend to have their minds irreversibly made up
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by nuorlah: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2013
armyofone: American/hollywood celeb. showing off their thousand ft closet I can understand.
Nollywood showing off LV sneaker or whatever, I don't understand. In a country where beggers litter the road, shouldn't
they be using their money for more charities? Those hollywoodites showing off (yes i watch Kimora Lee's showing the world hollywood material possession), but no one does charity more than Hollywoodites.

Misplaced priority showing off simple sneaker that match sh.it on Nigerian dirty roads all the time.

Now this makes so much sense. I bet some can buy such shoes and still be so so so rich. But if u av to pay through your nose while people around you are poor,it becomes a big problem.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2013
nuorlah:

Did you talk about inferiority complex? It appears you are d one suffering from it. Why d comparison with hollywood?

Is he in hollywood? Why should he behave like them?
What if this is how nija celebs do it and it becomes their mark. I am not in support of show off but the way you go about it,I dont agree with.

You are a known sadist btw.

Buahahahahahahahaahahahaha. I do a very good job at pissing people off. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2013
REALITY101:

I didn't like her comment but guess what mofo? Jenny is so right.

MTV Cribs mor0n! Hellooooo! Not sneaker cribs.

They are all stoopid grin. Nonsense upon ingredients.

I said students are using LV snickers to play soccer on fields, this one is here showcasing his like its the first time he's ever worn one. Anu Ohia.

Wizee: but 2face didnt go to school lyk dis guys, but u can't see him do all dis show-off.

You know what? You are right, tuface is not as academically sound as those two frogs but he has a good Head on his shoulders.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2013
lestat:
you and everyone who liked your post are all foooools have u ever heard of MTV Cribs? undecided

Do me a favour will ya? Go stand in front of your mirror, take a comb and comb your hair very well. I mean from top to bottom. You might comb out that disease that has left you mentally retaardedd
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by nuorlah: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2013
jennykadry:

Buahahahahahahahaahahahaha. I do a very good job at pissing people off. grin

Your aim is to piss people off and that isnt childish?

And you do need help.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 30, 2013
nuorlah:

Your aim is to piss people off and that isnt childish?

And you do need help.

......and I love you too kiss grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by moneyhungry(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2013
Morayo747: Nonsense. Those shoes are £450 whilst I don't have LV shoes (because I dont like LV) I have several prada shoes which cost the same so this aint no big deal. And it is really childish...
u mean am?
me n u are thesame o!
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by olekubaby: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
Sincerely, if any one of you have such shoes wont you show off grin, stop bad mouthing. shocked
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by hollypagan: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
mairodi: i am amazed at responses. P square is not appreciated in naija. People always insult them. Outside naija these guys are famous and we love them. They have such talent. Showing off shoes, cars and houses is the norm of any celeb and we the followers love it.it has nothing to do with age or maturity. In fact peter is more entertaining than paul but we love em both. Dont open and comment on the celeb page if it hurts you. Stars are doing it daily overseas but u dont complain. If u dont support your own we will usupport for you
u are just a common spoon we dnt need you here
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2013
jennykadry:

Do me a favour will ya? Go stand in front of your mirror, take a comb and comb your hair very well. I mean from top to bottom. You might comb out that disease that has left you mentally retaardedd

Damn grin
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
truelove.com:

LOL…I guess your Dangote's son, right? Onye oshi, you wan rub with your mind ,abi?……keep dreaming and wishing to have a prada, while your mates have started laying foundation for their building/duplex.……WAKE UP!!!, its time 2hustle.
I don't have to be dangote's son to buy prada shoes you slowpoke. Ordinary students have prada shoes wtf are you on about mate?? Bloody church rat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Gets A New Hermes Birkin Bag For Her 33rd Birthday / Kizz Daniel, Reekado Banks, Zlatan, Victor AD Shutdown Abuja With Mega Show / Alex Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.