Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers (25330 Views)

Peter Okoye Shows Off Dance Moves / Paul Okoye Shows Off Swag In New Photos / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by chino24: 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
safarigirl: Is this a question? Whose houses does MTV Cribs visit? How many American mags do you open?

All of you that say it's childish, the Hollywood people you're calling show off everything from houses to cars, wardrobes, or isn't it Mariah Carey that showed us her 3,000ft closet? Or Kimora Lee that shows off her walk-in closet?

Celebrities round the world show off their stuff, I don't see the crime here, or are Naija celebs suddenly not good enough to do same?

I no know why this thing dey pain una for body so, why black people no dey like when their brothers dey succeed? They always gotta say something to dampen his success or downplay it.

That being said, I don see the shoe, make I go soak my garri finish abeg

Nwanne biko tell the silly peoply posting envious craps here. Psquare remains the best and brightest out of Africa

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by wildchild1: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
slimyem: This is just childish...
More like something an 18 year old would do...
Mtcheeeeeeeew
i wouldn't have been surprised if it was Davido or Skales doing this..undecided
good comment but can you please reply this other good post

safarigirl: Is this a question? Whose houses does MTV Cribs visit? How many American mags do you open?

All of you that say it's childish, the Hollywood people you're calling show off everything from houses to cars, wardrobes, or isn't it Mariah Carey that showed us her 3,000ft closet? Or Kimora Lee that shows off her walk-in closet?

Celebrities round the world show off their stuff, I don't see the crime here, or are Naija celebs suddenly not good enough to do same?

I no know why this thing dey pain una for body so, why black people no dey like when their brothers dey succeed? They always gotta say something to dampen his success or downplay it.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mr..Cork:
IBO made Louis Vittton!! angry
how are u sure its Ibo made............P dude shopping in 9ja......dont think so
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by chino24: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam: SMALL PIKIN,NA SO IGBO PEOPLE DEY SHOW THEMSELVES,EVEN DON JAZZY FIT STILL DO AM SEF
DBANJ WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A CHILDISH THING.

LMAO Is dbang a singer that crappy one? You can mention dband alongside 9ce, tony tetula and not where a big like Psquare is. Its an insult to mention broken CD called dband where an African number one Psqure is being discussed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
wild child: good comment but can you please reply this other good post

ryt on point.......why wld u be jealouz of ur fellow man achievement
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by chino24: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
ifihearam: SMALL PIKIN,NA SO IGBO PEOPLE DEY SHOW THEMSELVES,EVEN DON JAZZY FIT STILL DO AM SEF
DBANJ WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A CHILDISH THING.

LMAO Is dbang a singer that crappy one? You can mention dband alongside 9ce, tony tetula and not where a big name like Psquare is. Its an insult to mention broken CD called dband where an African number one Psquare is being discussed. Btw dband cannot even aford one of those LVs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
this is just so classless and akata like lol.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Hoodrat(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
This remind me of souljah boy licking nike sneakers.. Niggas spend money on worthless s h it like this is not a big deal.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by mrpruzy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
is that it? Hmmm nice shoes, bt ......
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by safarigirl(f): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Na wa for Africans, why this thing dey bite una for body like this? The real poverty mentality is the one that involves belittling another man's success to feel better about your failure. Peter posted this on Instagram, same as anyone would on FB if they got a new item, someone took it from his page and spread it, he didn't ask or pay anyone to do that, na im una dey here dey yab the guy. When you make your own money, you can talk, until then....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by wonlasewonimi: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
alajor: Una dey here dey talk rubbish! B4 u know wetin dey happen LV go carry endorsement give am,him go dey make millions. D guy get sense. Michael jordan stil dey post pictures of him nike sneakers for net.

You think LV is like Laide petroleum jelly?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Godogwu: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry: Sigh. How many times do these Hollywood stars post pictures of their material possessions? Inferiority complex and lack of proper education is seriously affecting Nigerian celebrities

LOOOL Go on instagram then you'll know almost all celebrities brag and frankly its not a big deal .... To me though
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Gratia(f): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
This guy Peter was so calm before,wat happened to him over night bikonu?
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by YommiE1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
i think this is the first time the dude is buying $600 sneakers that's why grin people dey wear shoe of $2000k them no post am online smh.. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by misstobi: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
Bad belle ppl
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
safarigirl: Na wa for Africans, why this thing dey bite una for body like this? The real poverty mentality is the one that involves belittling another man's success to feel better about your failure. Peter posted this on Instagram, same as anyone would on FB if they got a new item, someone took it from his page and spread it, he didn't ask or pay anyone to do that, na im una dey here dey yab the guy. When you make your own money, you can talk, until then....
u are an hypocrite if it was dbanj dat did this u would be crying and whining

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by crackhouse(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
slimyem: This is just childish...
More like something an 18 year old would do...
Mtcheeeeeeeew
i wouldn't have been surprised if it was Davido or Skales doing this..undecided
hehe, u are right bro but if he didn't show you, you won't know he have it and also you won't know his worth. this is the only way to show people that he can afford it, you know musicians' way nah?.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
So, 50cent and other American musicians that flaunt their wares are also Igbo? SMH for you...And when did you become Igbo?

It's a culture to flaunt what you have in Hip Hop and it's not only Psquare that are doing it in Nigeria. Most of them do it. I hate it personally, but it what it is.

Dude 50 cent and other American musicians do that for advertisement or endorsement purposes.

These Nigerian celebs/American wannabes are just jackasses especially the guys. I started wearing Nike, Jordan and LV as a kid and this dude is in his 30's I guess sampling shoes from footlocker. What a shame.

@ topic
This Peter dude is the dumbest among the Okoyes. His tweets also crack me up in a shameful way. Like this one below.

Btw what's with Nigerians with, movies things, food things, sssex things, shopping things everything things WTF is that? Very lame

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by geovanni24(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
All of you are sick!..you guys don't know ‎​ђã†̥ it means T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be a celebrity!...if you don't like ‎​ђã†̥ ϑε̲Ɣ did!...go take a nap and stop castigating out of old age!...besides, if you really know the price of a designer sneaker, you will applaud him!....peter, I'm right behind you!..haters go insane!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
I didn't expect Peter to be doing this but you never know the length you can go when you are happy with what you got.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2013
geovanni24: All of you are sick!..you guys don't know ‎​ђã†̥ it means T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ be a celebrity!...if you don't like ‎​ђã†̥ ϑε̲Ɣ did!...go take a nap and stop castigating out of old age!...besides, if you really know the price of a designer sneaker, you will applaud him!....peter, I'm right behind you!..haters go insane!

It's always easy to pick out a brokeass dude outta the multitude lol. . Why don't you go bend over for him at once
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by safarigirl(f): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
ayswags: u are an hypocrite if it was dbanj dat did this u would be crying and whining
Oga, go and check the thread where Majek Fashek accused D'banj of being in Illuminati, I did not support him.

If you actually follow my D'banj posts you'd realise I mostly pick on his music, I rarely even comment on D'banj topics anymore, it's a bit boring
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by omotol(f): 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
like seriously........[quote
author=jennykadry]Sigh. How many times do these Hollywood stars post
pictures of their material possessions? Inferiority complex and lack of
proper education is seriously affecting Nigerian celebrities [/quote]
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by magnetik(m): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2013
goldfish80: Our soldiers dey war front ƒoя Mali, una dey here dey talk another thing
This is cracking...lol
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
jennykadry: Sigh. How many times do these Hollywood stars post pictures of their material possessions? Inferiority complex and lack of proper education is seriously affecting Nigerian celebrities
you and everyone who liked your post are all foooools have u ever heard of MTV Cribs? undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Goodluck89(f): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sooo nice!!! smiley Love the pic
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by truelovecom: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Morayo747: Sharrap bush boy...what's LV Poverty is a very serious disease.

LOL…I guess your Dangote's son, right? Onye oshi, you wan rub with your mind ,abi?……keep dreaming and wishing to have a prada, while your mates have started laying foundation for their building/duplex.……WAKE UP!!!, its time 2hustle.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by simdam500(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
Smh
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by danarachi: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
who cares.I share am with am.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Abrantie: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2013
igbsam: You'll never see a real business mogul, tech billionaires do these shit. They let their personality speak for them, not their petty stuffs like shoes and cars and necklace and wrist watch. Check out dangote, seun, [size=18pt]myself[/size], bill gates, mike adenuga etc just to mention a few....we no dey make noise.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by Coolturbo(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
Yeoal: http://www.yeoal.com/2013/01/peter-psquare-okoye-shows-off-his-pairs.html?m=0

The price of a real LV sneaker nor be beans. 3 can buy u a small car. These guys r making serious money.

U be ode. Ow much dem$ dey sell d shoes.
Re: Peter Okoye Shows-Off His Louis Vuitton Sneakers by paulalaebonet: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
pro01: I guess maturity is boring and sense doesn't sell. That explains why this overgrown kid (mental Peter Pan) always gets more acclaim (especially from the girls) than his more sensible brother.

cHILL ! DID IS JUST LIKE "DID EVER TINK U GET DIS RICH"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan's Valentine Celebration / #BBNaija Star Khloe Rocks Yellow Ensemble In New Photos / Is Toke Makinwa The Most Stylish / Fashionable Nigerian Celebrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.