Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car (22564 Views)

Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com / Timi Dakolo Shows Off His Car / Photos: 4-year-old Girl Shot In The Head In A Drive-by Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by kayLion(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
tchaik: Where did he keep those Gunz he boasts of?

Btw, who shoots at Rick Ross and misses? shocked shocked shocked Stevie Wonder?
Torress!!!

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by palugycolina(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
fittty:

Looool cheesy

Dts to tell u dt evritin de talk abat is pure lies

One more thing..he had beef with young jezzy last year..de even fought..
So d game is a raw..

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Boss13: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
A ploy to increase album sales
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by jeezybuck: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
This is really getting serious, Loosing niggas in the game would only kill the hiphop and rap community. . We lost too many niggas already.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by NessaFresh(f): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lol boss this one na warning
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
You people are funny sha. Which wan be say "it was staged"? Perhaps only his death would have been convincing enough? Perhaps not; even his death may sway sceptics. . .After all, there are people who still doubt to this day that 2pac is dead. They insist that his supposed 'death' was staged. . .that he is living somewhere in the Alps with a pseudo identity and bleached skin. Na wa for una.

Losing Rozay to some miserable losers at this time would be intolerable. He is the most interesting thing in rap music today; he just has to stay alive.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Table Leg :
Dang... Who wants the large man dead?!
SMH .... *Huhnnnn*

Where are those who praise american m/billionaires who move in a subway train with no security ?
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
yuzedo:
Huh? undecided Those ugly niger-delta crackhead IBO boys? They kant even spek englsish. Thiese boys are the bigggest this grace Nigeria has ever produce, they need to loook for anti virus to help them improve there fuk up englisg grammmer(No oofiencee)angry

God I miss corky-pie!!! grin grin grin

That's if you make money and be as popular as P'square.

A wiseman should know who is bigger than him.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by kazim231: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
THANKS GOD 4 HIS LIFE OHH
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by igbsam(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
His Birthday Celebration Before he was attacked.

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by igbsam(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
You can see the bullet hole there at the tire region. Does this look like it was staged ?

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by igbsam(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ross poses with Christina Milian, Diddy, Fabolous and French Montana hours before the shooting

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Wallie(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
About 20 shots fired with none hitting the car? I wouldn't put it pass him to stage something like this! And if it wasn't staged, I'll say his beef with Jeezy is catching up to him!
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by victorD3: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2013
Who is Rick Ross? Is he the Boko Haram leader in Nigeria?
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Oh well, another RR Ghost will end up as a salvage...
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by obi2012: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
LOL.. really, you are making fun of someone's grammar? Read what you wrote again

yuzedo:
Huh? undecided Those ugly niger-delta crackhead IBO boys? They kant even spek englsish. Thiese boys are the bigggest this grace Nigeria has ever produce, they need to loook for anti virus to help them improve there fuk up englisg grammmer(No oofiencee)angry

2 Likes

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Bakozy(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Rick Ross got shot at? Why didn't he shoot back, I thought he had a chopper in the car? ....Somebody lied

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Drug biz gone bad,lucky you rozzay.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by tchaik(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
igbsam: Rick Ross needs to start watching his back, seems like so much haters are just after him in the industry.

*in Rozzay's voice*
No need for the vest that suffocates the flesh.. (bullet proof vest)
A man is on the balcony in the car anticipating death!

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by raycomray: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
sammy-young:
wetin coinshine me undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oghene bikooo! Too many comedians on NL.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
yuzedo:

Wtf is this?! Go back to primary school and refine ur spelling skill(s). U̶̲̥̅̊ Я a dimwit!

1 Like

Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by eehweezzy(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
and dtz waz d remix.,,,,,,..maymaymaybach music.....huh
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by aliyu06son: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
Slizbeat: Eyah, too bad. My sis once said sometime around december last year that "it is as if Rick Ross would die in 2013 cos his music was all over the place in 2012". Dunn
o where she got that ideology 4rm buh mehn, her mind is seeing tinz.
big champagne will take away pain while d blue halloween penetrating all d lens let d raffle sing
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by Akiika: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2013
Don't want him dead, but don't want to see his nasty body he exposes indiscriminately either.
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by OmoTier1(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2013
See the stupidity of some Nigerian? If it was Nigeria P-square was attacked like y'all be shouting insecurity blah blah... Now it happened in FLORIDA! All I can read people say is nigaaz goon pay for this and that!

Any travel warnings to Florida by Nigeria Embassy yet
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by chinakobo(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2013
Freeway's dawgs warned him.....
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by moonraker(m): 12:37am On Jan 29, 2013
God Forgives cheesy

I dont shocked
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by HIPROFILE(m): 12:51am On Jan 29, 2013
Am already puTing up a remix here ...hurh
Eeeenemies wan see me die*2....dey can not watch me die.. Let's go.. Dey are pulling der trigaz,rozay dodging em plans God will punish em nigaz...hurh grin
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by HIPROFILE(m): 12:59am On Jan 29, 2013
OMG dis nigaz should wait for retaliation cos its a must.....God forgives I dant! In other words........lol
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by CGKing(m): 1:09am On Jan 29, 2013
Redmosquito: Rick Ross didnt run! he was only attacking in the opposite Direction! grin grin grin
After all his mouth, you will actually believe he has some full scale atomic bombs somewhere. grin grin grin grin

Lol. Is it my year of laughter or what ....
Re: Rick Ross Escapes Drive-By Shooting & Crashes His Car by otodeluxe(m): 1:11am On Jan 29, 2013
tchaik: Where did he keep those Gunz he boasts of?

Btw, who shoots at Rick Ross and misses? shocked shocked shocked Stevie Wonder?

Lmao..so the telfon don ran away from a blind man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Casts Her Vote (Photos) / Seyi Law Celebrates His Daughter, Tiwa's 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.